Oh, You Thought The Titanic Ship Sank?

Nah, it didn't sink.....it was BLOWN away!

By the BLACK PANTHER!

d: 'Black Panther''s box office dominance continues as the Marvel blockbuster passed 'Titanic' to become the third highest-grossing film of all time.

Black Panther's box office dominance continues to shatter records as the Marvel blockbuster vaulted past Titanic to become the third highest-grossing film of all time.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/black-panther-passes-titanic-on-all-time-box-office-list/ar-AAvAWMQ?li=BBnb7Kz&OCID=ansmsnnews11

Just because a lot of white people checked out the movie to see what all the hoopla was about doesn't mean they liked it a lot.  A lot of them weren't impressed - for various reason.  Others who liked it are members of the comic book hero culture. They patronize all movies about these characters.  The movie's hype feeds upon itself.   

Troy

I guess the real question is why do white people like this movie so much?

Are we to assume that the support of White people is the major reason for this film's success?

I'll once again compare this film to President Obama and his election......

Just like the success of Obama being elected twice had less to do with how much Whites liked him but more to do with his ability to wake up and energize Black voters who showed their TRUE STRENGTH by getting off their asses and voting-

I think the phenomenal success of this film is less about how much Whites like it (and yes most I've talked to do like it) and far more about what happens when BLACK PEOPLE are really motivated to go out and see a movie!

Black America is a sleeping giant both politically and economically and the world is beginning to recognize this fact.