Paying for a Turn at the Democratic Volume Controls

In spite of indicators of a 'blue wave' in the mid-terms, Democrate candidates are still begging constituents (voters) for handouts. For several years I gave monthly donations to campaigns until some Dems started playing footies with Republicans. 

This morning I visited the "Democrats Aboard" office to touch bases with other U.S. voters here in Israel. They treated American born Arabs like republicans treat Black voters. I'm pissed to say the least!

Now I'm re-examining my priorities. Is this reasonable? 

Well I don't trust the Republicans NOR the Democrats because both of them are just different sides of the same coin.

Democrats USED TO be the liberal party fighting for Black rights, women's rights, and the rights of poor people....until the 80s when they got sabatoged and started fighting for homosexual rights, the environment, and a host of off-the-wall issues that have NOTHING to do with improving the lives of those who are voting for them.

As far as Arabs go......

Most of the Arabs in Michigan vote REPUBLICAN and many of them are racist.

When Arabs first started coming to the Detroit area Black people TRIED to make friend with them and told them how racist the Republicans were but since most Arab were very religious and were also business owners they believed in the lies they were being told and didn't want to listen to the Black people who were here before them.
They continued to vote Republican.
Hell, many of them HELPED get George W. Bush elected!

Now that so many of them are victims of hate and are getting their asses kicked by racists some of them are FINALLY learning some sense.

Better late than never I guess.

That's true, Pioneer1, my mother had an Arab store closed down, and the owners arested, on the Northside of Chicago because they were selling alcohol to Black youth.

Except for the initial part of your response, Republicans were the first crusaders of human rights. Irregardless, does that make Arab's any less American; not deserving of American rights and privileges?

Except for the initial part of your response, Republicans were the first crusaders of human rights. Irregardless, does that make Arab's any less American; not deserving of American rights and privileges?

No - but something else COULD make them less deserving if it's not corrected.

Not listening to the Black people who were here for centuries BEFORE them and knew White people far better than they did but chosing to ignore that advice doesn't nullify their citizenship or make them less deserving of American rights and priviledges.
However......

Coming to the United States to take advantage of the freedoms and economic opportunities that America has to offer WITHOUT being willing to put their racist and sexist beliefs to the side and conform to basic common American values and social patters DOES make me suspicious of one's reasons for being in the nation in the first place.

If you come to America and refuse to let your daughter date Black men and refuse to let your wife work because you're afraid she might make enough money to become independant or if you still believe Black people should be slaves like over in Libya.....then I think we might have to re-consider your citizenship.

Why?

Because with your beliefs you may end up REVERSING all the gains Blacks and women have made in America over the years.

Pioneer1: No has to listen to Black gripes simply because you claim you were here first. Remember American Natives? And who's to say they were not here before Whites came over and raped the Americas. If they were then it is understandable, why history didn't record it; their religion forbid them to take advantage of other peoples land, compulsive religion and all those other White ways. Besides I did said 'American born Arabs,' didn't I?

Making money is only one of the many reasons I'm here in Southeast Asia. And let me tell you, IT'S NICE. Muslims don't in believe in homosexuality, girlfriends/boyfriends, and racism. Before I wed my wife members of my family had to met, get approval, and show I was worthy of her hand. Noting wrong with that! Though we had already planned to do whatever if they didn't approve. Free will.

And, your beliefs, Pioneer1, are white beleifs anyway. What rights to you have to be reversed? You're losing creditbility here, again.

K2

Pioneer1: No has to listen to Black gripes simply because you claim you were here first.

They do if Black people are in positions of power in the nation they're trying to seek citizenship in.

If you're an immigrant and want to come to America and there are enough Black people in the federal government as well as the state to decide whether or not you can come in and whether or not you will be allowed to work and own property......it would be wise to LISTEN to the concerns of those Black people.

Korean immigrants made the mistake of dismissing AfroAmericans in Los Angeles and thinking they were weak....until the L.A. riots broke out and taugth them differently.

The White people they THOUGHT would protect them....abandoned them, lol.

Besides I did said 'American born Arabs,' didn't I?

No...you didn't.

Muslims don't in believe in homosexuality, girlfriends/boyfriends, and racism. Before I wed my wife members of my family had to met, get approval, and show I was worthy of her hand. Noting wrong with that! Though we had already planned to do whatever if they didn't approve. Free will.

There are many sexual restrictions in the Muslim society, but I wouldn't necessarily call it "free will"....they're being FORCED by society and by the laws of their nations to obey certain sexual restrictions.

So their morals are being FORCED on them, as opposed to in America where you are free to BE righteous or BE wicked for all to see.

Also, many Muslims from the Middle East believe in killing people who don't agree with them religiously or politically.
Not all; not even most; but too many.

Personally, I would rather live in a sociey where people are walking around naked and having non-stop sex in the streets but peaceful and non-violent; than one where people are virgins and uphold the strictest sexual morals but engage in constant non-stop fighting and killing over religion and politics.

Sex often leads to more life coming into the world.....violence often leads to death.

And, your beliefs, Pioneer1, are white beleifs anyway. What rights to you have to be reversed? You're losing creditbility here, again

My CREDIBILITY with the CREDITOR is only as valuable as the CREDIT he's offering....lol.

If the CREDITOR is offering CREDIT that is worthless....lol....why should anyone worry about their CREDIBILITY with him?

Somebody's wasting a lot of money for your paid commentary, even if it's $0.1 per every 10 words. WHAT!!!

Second paragraph, last sentence "American Born Arabs."

Incidentally, those beliefs are the same as African's believed when where brought here. Homosexuality and extramarital relationships were considered an abomination. Your sentiments here are telling on you; with your MANLY sideburns. You really should go with the bowtie!!!

Religion in its purist sense was to establish rules for moral behavior, like banking, it used to a good thing until the Catholic Church got involved. Your comments and response here are nonsensible, bias, and stupid. Hence, not credibility.

K2

Somebody's wasting a lot of money for your paid commentary, even if it's $0.1 per every 10 words. WHAT!!!

Second paragraph, last sentence "American Born Arabs."

Alright, alright, alright, calm down clown.....lol.

My bad, I thought you were refering to your previous post (which is where I looked for that statement), not your first one.

My argument was centered around Arab immigrants, but since you've brought it to my attention that you're talking about Arabs born IN America, then yes....they do deserve the full rights of American citizenship.

However much of what I said about most of them being racist and sexist STILL applies to even most of the American born children of recent immigrants because of what their parents have taught them.

Incidentally, those beliefs are the same as African's believed when where brought here. Homosexuality and extramarital relationships were considered an abomination. Your sentiments here are telling on you; with your MANLY sideburns. You really should go with the bowtie!!!

Religion in its purist sense was to establish rules for moral behavior, like banking, it used to a good thing until the Catholic Church got involved. Your comments and response here are nonsensible, bias, and stupid. Hence, not credibility.

Who says that the beliefs and morals of Africans BEFORE they were enslaved/colonized were correct?

If their morals and beliefs were THAT great or superior, why didn't they prevent a less moral White man from capturing and enslaving them?

There are a lot of African societies with strict sexual codes who STILL engage in senseless violence among themselves and neighboring groups AS WELL AS suffer from famines, diseases, and other lack of resources.

Meanwhile the West.....that promotes homosexuality and lasciviousness....is well fed, well armed, and secure from invasion from outside nations.

Am I saying Black nations should adopt the morals and the sexual habits of the West?

No.

But what I AM saying is that Africans need tore-examine ALL of their beliefs and old cultural traditions and replace them with values that WORK and PROGRESS the society instead of trapping them in an endless cycle of ignorance, slavery, and exploitation.

Great comeback....lol.

You don't even have the character to accept my owning up to a simple mistake.

Say what you want to about White people, but there is something a friend of mind brought to my attention a few years back and I've been checking it out every since he said it.

He said that when him and a White person got into an argument and he apologized and attempted to get along......the White person usually met him half way and apologized for his behavior too.

But when him and a Black person got into an argument and he ATTEMPTED to apologize and ATTEMPTED to get along......the Black person usually ignored the attempt to continue the beef, mistrusted his intentions, or even saw it as WEAKNESS and really dug in on him...lol.

You want to talk about White and Black morality?

Where ever the hell you are or whatever country you're in right now, sit back and WATCH how the Black people act and treat eachother and see if it's with the same amount of respect and humanity Whites or Asians treat eachother with.

It may give you some clue as to how Black folks ended up so vulnerable to be conquered in the first place.

Lauryn Hill said, how you gonna win when you ain't right with in?

In persuasive writing, a very important step is to identify with the audience, to establish common ground with them and to show them that we share with them their values, attitudes and experiences, which in a sense means making some accommodation before presenting our points of view. But accommodating does not mean catering for the audience s biases or weaknesses. If we only write about something with which our audiences are very familiar without providing any new ideas, we are catering to them and debasing them and ourselves. In this case we are, in fact, assuming that our audiences can be manipulated easily and do not have the intelligence to think for themselves. If so, our writing will for sure antagonize the audiences and consequently make them resist our ideas. 

Writing is not just about conveying content but also about the representation of self. Pioneer1, who are you, really; within? 

Honest (straight talk), for what reason would you apologize? What makes you think I'm offended by your gross oversight? What do you really want?

And please, omit the Black/White mataphorical, empirical anayisis. They prove nor demostrate anything.

8 hours ago, Kalexander2 said:

Yes, I insinuated that! What a  gay wants a question for a gay man or his partner.  I also insinuated you were Mason, struck a nerve on that one. So tell us; what is it you want? Except the nasty!

You ain't gotta be gay to know what a gay man wants......lol.

Why are you so interested in Masonry, are you a "traveling man"?
How much do YOU know about the craft?

I'm guessing very little....lol.

@Troy:

[In] The March 2010 issue of the quarterly Journal of American History, published by the Organization of American Historians, features "African American Freemasonry in the Emancipation Era," by Stephen Kantrowitz. His position is that segregated fraternal organizations, especially the Freemasons, provided an institutional framework in which African American men gained experience in politics, organization and leadership in the years before the Civil War.

“Intended for the Better Government of Man”: The Political History of African American Freemasonry in the Era of Emancipation

Nineteenth-century black activists who achieved fame as abolitionists, public speakers, itinerants, Civil War recruiters, and Republicans very often shared another identity as well: Freemason. Stephen Kantrowitz argues that this ritual order, whose segregated lodges flourished from the 1840s onward, played an important but poorly understood role in the development of African American political life in the era of slave emancipation. Kantrowitz demonstrates that during the antebellum era Freemasonry allowed people excluded from most forms of partisan political life to vote, hold office, and establish bonds of affiliation across great distances. Both before and after the Civil War, white Freemasonry’s nominal commitment to universalism and cosmopolitanism offered black activists a forum in which to argue that racial exclusion violated basic Masonic principles and goals.

"Masons" or "Freemasonry" is the modern day tool used to lead Blacks towards political ends of (arguably) Jews or the American Zionist organization. Blacks affiliated with Freemasonry are afforded limited access to the white world. Recognized by the courts, police and local government, some Blacks are special. Until their not.

Pioneer1: Seem to speak and think in a way that supportive of Freemasonry philosophical thought. Especially if he's gay, unconfirmed nor verified, except though his commentary. 

Pioneer1:

Only a man interested in a gay man would understand what a gay man wants which a gay man would have revealed himself. I ask again; what do you want? And, why is it important to you to point an error you've already acknowledged?  What do you want?

In my current geographic location I am closer to the roots of Freemasonry and Zionism than you can hope to be. Yes, there's a definite, unquestionable connection between the two. And, yes I too see it as a craft, not of labor kind, but the evil kind.

Troy

you a gay mason?

Talking shit to this FOOL is about as close to gay as I'll ever be....lol.

But while we're near the subject......
I'm not sure why I didn't ask you this before but did you or Del actually pledge any FRATERNATIES while you were in school?

Most professions seem to have a particular Fraternity or Sorority attached to it.

Cutie Pie

So, what is it Pioneer1? Gay, Freemason or both. What do you want? Though you answer may be as questionable as your Identification. Notwithstanding the sideburns!

Again, as I asserted before "I stand with your right to be as you are," standing NOT TOO CLOSE though.

You CLEARLY don't know the TRUTH about Jews and their history NOR do you know the TRUTH about masons and THEIR history, lol.

It sounds like all you know is that right-wing conspiratorial garbage you've been hearing from people like Alex Jones.

Now stop being silly and come a little closer.

How will you EVER find out what I REALLY want if you're standing so far away?????

:rolleyes:.....with your LONG LEGGED SELF, lol.

I hit that damn nerve again, huh? Pesky truths just won't let up! 

Freemason's, formed in the middle ages was a secret Jewish society, for Jews. They become so powerful that non-Jews offered support only if they were included. Today, only the most promising, intellectually inspired Blacks are allowed entry. Many are Freemasons in secret, Barack Obama?, Chester Puller, Colin Power, Herman Cain, Candis Rise, and yes, your boy Ben Carson, etc.; True, most are recruited in college fraternities. With their secret hand-shakes, codes, etc.

Deflecting the truth with accusations of right-wing conspiracies is quite common among Jews too, who get offended when confronted with the truth. 

You know what they say about long legs and long fingers... Pun intended! And the legs are only have the 6ft 3in of my wonderful 210 lbs body, even at my age of 65 years. The image of my membership posts are 1 years old. How about your 5ft 5in maledeficient avatar, with the MANLY sideburns. Have you even considered the bowtie?

Prince Hall Wanna Be

Man, stop wasting your time trying to explain what you DON'T know....lol.

Freemason's, formed in the middle ages was a secret Jewish society, for Jews. They become so powerful that non-Jews offered support only if they were included. Today, only the most promising, intellectually inspired Blacks are allowed entry. Many are Freemasons in secret, Barack Obama?, Chester Puller, Colin Power, Herman Cain, Candis Rise, and yes, your boy Ben Carson, etc.; True, most are recruited in college fraternities. With their secret hand-shakes, codes, etc.

And who the HELL is "Candis Rise".......LMAO.

What country do you REALLY come from?

You CLAIM you come from Chicago but you write like somebody who just learned English 5 years ago.....LOL.

Have you even considered the bowtie?

Why, yes...I have.

Image result for black man chippendales

You like?

Yeah 8 of the "divine nine" were at my under graduate school (Syracuse), but I did not have a clue what a fraternity was when I got the college.  A buddy of mine asked if I was gonna to the Alpha party.  I had no idea what he was talking about.

I asked, "what is an Alpha?"  He told me it was a fraternity and that confused me more :-) The brother ended up becoming an Alpha, but he did not graduate.  My introduction to fraternities was seeing the guys go through the pledging process (which seemed crazy to me), the Q-Dogs branding themselves struck me as even more bizarre behavior.  But I can see the benefits, being part of a club, enjoying the comradery, and the network.   

No, I did not pledge.  In hindsight, I'm not sure I had the grades and I differently did not have the money.  I also know I did not have the temperament to allow myself to go through the long pledging process. 

I was in Mobile AL a few  years ago and saw the build pictured below. What stuck me was the obvious Egyptian influence -- in the deep south no less.  I later learned it was originally built to serve as the meeting place for the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry.  Today it is a catering hall.

Black folks seems we borrow from white folks who in turn "borrow" from Africans.  Why don't we just skip the middle man and go straight to the source?  This is another thing that confused me about Black folks joining, creating and promoting "Greek Letter" organizations.  Why not do the same for traditional African cultures?  Perhaps the Black fraternal organizations do this... I just don't know enough about them to say.  But it does not see like they do.

800px-Scottish_Rite_Temple_Mobile_Alabama.jpg

@Troy, very interesting, and it make sense. That Africa (Egypt) is origins of the Freemasons established in the middle ages. This goes to my argument with (European feature) White Jews, who claim to be the original Israelites. Builders of Egypt, experts with tools, and masonry. Black-skinned folks. Not White. 

The fraternity I almost joined Alpha Epsilon Phi, or something like that, was discouraged because the pledge involved drinking blood and pledges an allegiance to some other crap. Homosexuality, drug abuse, and female abuse was rampant.

Then, the turn around and sell Black folks a privilege they stole with all the perks.

• Thanks 1

Troy and Del

I'm suprised neither of you pledged.

I thought most professional Black people pledged for the career connections those organizations offered.

You're right, the Black fraternities are just modeled after the Greek ones.
Just like the Black "Prince Hall" Masons are modeled after the White "Blue lodge".

(are you listening K2....lol)

"My man" K2

I REALLY HIT THE NERVE THIS TIME.

I thought you didn't want to stand too close to me......lol.

Why are you trying to feel all up on my "nerves"??????

I tried leaving this alone

And I KNOW why you can't......lol.

why would you post a bare chested gay male to make your point

I didn't know Tyson Beckford was gay, lol.

But more to your question......
Why would you ask a GAY MAN why he'd post a picture of a bare chested man.

What kind of foolish question is that?????

Think about that......

The man is gay...meaning likes other men...and you wanna sit up there asking a SILLY ass question like that.

Use your....uhhh hmmm....."head".....man....lol.

and why do you find it necessary to defend yourself?

Another silly question.

Why WOULDN'T a person want to defend themselves?
Self preservation is one of the first laws of nature and self defense is right up there....lol.

This goes to my argument with (European feature) White Jews, who claim to be the original Israelites.

The original Jews ARE Caucasian.

And the original Israelites were or atleast represented the White or Caucasian race.

But Moses was a Black man from Egypt.

Not standing close Pioneer1, I'm in another country away from all the social freedom crap. But as I indicated, what cares. And no, I didn't know the 'bowtie' guy is! Defending against what, exactly?

And what makes you think the original Israelites were other than dark (Black) skinned people, prove it? Or at least show some scholarly commentary. Isn't widely held that Moses was a Israelite too?

K2

You can't "prove" history unless by some Divine assistance you are taken back into time in another realm.

The only thing I can tell you on the issue is that not only are the Jews White, the Israelites White, but Adam was White also.

That Bible you read wasn't made for YOU, it was made for the Caucasian race and it tells them their history.....not yours.

OKAY, Pioneer1, well, actually over the years I've been able to read most of the scriptures, in the orignial Classical Hebrew language, and some Aramaic. Still learning, not easy tasks.

Of the resentment of early Egyptian's held towards people different from themselves. Except when it came to labor. If you are correct "You can't know [that part of] history," then one is free to assume that people from that time could not have survived the heat, working under those conditions. YES? You are right, the 'BIBLE' was interpreted, and re-interpreted, not for Caucasian (White) folks but for all others. To draw them into the fry.

I've spoken to Rabis and have learned from many, many Jews that they acknowledge tampering with the original scriptures, or Torah handed down to Mosses, that they believe they are going to hell for doing so and for making mischief in the land, but also believe they won't be in hell for very long. They believe they are God's chosen people above all other humans on earth.

The Bible, New Testament, and all that other garbage was to fool everybody except Jews. YOU, just think about it, how in the hell can a non-Black person survive here during those times with no air-conditioning, sun tan oil and work under those conditions, in the heat!!!

The Bible is a "code book".

Most of the stories you read in it are what's called MYTHS.

A myth is a SYMBOLIC STORY that is used to cover up or conceal the real story which is only known to those with special knowledge to "decode" it and find out the truth.

Most of the leaders of Christianity, Islam, and Judaism know the truth of the scriptures and what they really mean.

The Pope knows the truth.

They just give the common people the myths and religious dogmatism to keep them occupied and under control while they share the wealth among themselves.

Keep talking like that and I just might trust you. LOL! Really true though. My personal enlightenment came when I first read the word "شجرة," or "עֵץ," in English "tree," and understood what it really means. Not what you would think.  True also, they know certain truths most people don't know but does nothing in terms of some wealth giving, soul saving knowledge.

Black folk, like White folk lack a 'common sense' knowledge about 'being.' Another term with vast meaning.  

Somebody's been doing their homework!! True, Pioneer1, but the "blushing man" ...or "White man" are just part of a larger meaning. "Pure man," is generally accepted as the actual meaning, not an interpretation or translation. But one must understand the language and usage. True, I'm still learning, but learning nonetheless. The Hebrew, Arabic meaning for White is an illness, deceased. Although, the modern day interpretation of white is also purity, white wedding dress, etc. e.g., Moses frighten Pharoh when he placed his hand in his garment and took it out white, etc.

As I asserted previously, I do not believe 'freed education, reparations, or anything that would benefit the Black family is forthcoming anytime soon; especially if it involves leveling the playing field for fair competition.

K2

Somebody's been doing their homework!! True, Pioneer1, but the "blushing man" ...or "White man" are just part of a larger meaning. "Pure man," is generally accepted as the actual meaning, not an interpretation or translation. But one must understand the language and usage. True, I'm still learning, but learning nonetheless.

I haven't heard the "pure man" interpretation but I both the Hebrew and Arabic word for blood is "dam".
The word "A-dam" means "show-blood" another term for BLUSHING.

Perhaps "pure" is translated from a word similar to "transparent".
When your skin is devoid of melanin it becomes transparent and you can see through it and see the blood.

The Hebrew, Arabic meaning for White is an illness, deceased. Although, the modern day interpretation of white is also purity, white wedding dress, etc. e.g., Moses frighten Pharoh when he placed his hand in his garment and took it out white, etc.

I've heard that the disease translated as "leprosy" in the Bible is actually VITILIGO...the skin disease that turns your skin and hair white.
That could be the case.

Ofcourse this society will consider Whiteness a sign of purity because of who dominates it.
Malcolm X was introduced to this concept when he was in prison and started reading the dictionary and noticed that all of the good wonderful qualities were associated with Whiteness but when it came to bad qualities they were described as Black, dark, gloomy, ect...lol.

I remember reading about a tribe in Africa where when someone died and the village mourned.....they didn't wear Black like people do in the West....they were White and paint their faces White as a sign of mourning because they believe White is the color of death.

That's why I'm inspired to learn and understand the actual languages, so as not to rely on 'interpretations and translations of Arabic/Hebrew related texts. Believe me, understanding it, interpreting and translating are different. Hey man, those texts are saying some serious shit, not interpreting what meant nor translating in a way to understand.

I get excited every time I know what is being say, which often includes a profound psychological, scientific, and economic explanations. It's all different from what we think. It contributes because it allows for the addition to my normal thinking and actions functioning. And it's not just the holy texts, it's learning to speak and think in terms of mathematics, about anything. I'm still shocked by how much algebra and Arabic have in common in terms of everyday communications about anything, everything!

K2

I'm still shocked by how much algebra and Arabic have in common in terms of everyday communications about anything, everything!

One of the reasons is because both Algerbra and Arabic heavily influenced the forming of modern Western civilization.
When the Moors and Arabs went into Europe under the banner of Islam they brought a lot of Arabic based knowledge with them that helped to educate and progress European civilization.

Even today, the numbers we used are called ARABIC NUMERALS.

And if you look at a style of writing called "short hand" it looks like ARABIC.