Astrological Prediction the end of Trump's Presidency

The one objective commonality among every single person alive is self-preservation, that is unless the person has a severe mental illness.  And even the worse of mentally ill persons possess a need to preserve notions of her/his reality.  It is important to factor in factual motive(s) that move people to act when attempting to foretell an event involving politics of persuasion; what’s at stake.

In governments around the world, especially in America, truths and falsehoods have emerged to create a new reality; a hybrid of ‘alternative facts’ of sorts.  Under the guise of “by any means necessary or the road not taken” serve as both a justification and formality of self-preservation.  Proponents of Donald Trump, in essence, offer he can’t be indicted as a criminal because he’s every right to politic (persuade) to win an election or get whatever he wants, including steal money or collude as they all have done; and if he’s not allowed, ‘whataboutism’ validates any criminal actions.  Critics say laws and legislation won’t allow it to indict a sitting president.  But even motives and maintaining the image of democracy (rule of law) has its limits.

The most ardent reader can’t know the end of a story until they reach the end. Characters, conflicts, and plot are good indicators of how a story may end, however.  Damn be democracy when friends and family are at stake; damn be a democracy and friends when the family is at stake; and damn be everything and everyone when self is in jeopardy.

Stand-up guy Paul Manafort, frightened angry Michael Cohen, opportunistic Omarose Newman, xenophobic Sean Hannity, defeated sell-out Paris Dannon, and others are irrelevant invisible figures in self-preservation.  YES, I believe DT will resign, get assassinated, or be removed due to a mental breakdown before 2019; or more final extreme of Congress and the DOJ ignoring the rule of law by actually indicting him for treason and imprison him.

Trump is acting like a king which violates the rule of law. He will cause a constitutional Crisis since he believes rhe results are the only thing that matters. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/24/allen-weisselberg-trump-organization-cfo-immunity-michael-cohen

Still confident Troy. Let me recap the names who testified. McGahn, Pecker, Cohen, Weisselberg. White House Counsel and Assistant to the President for U.S. President Donald Trump, serving since January 20, 2017, and was formerly a Commissioner of the United States Federal Election Commission (FEC).

The CEO of the National Enquirer.

The long time lawyer of Trump. 

The decades long CFO of the Trump organisation 

It's nice being (almost) right, but it's even better when one's dark imagination is fueled with factual possibilities.  The takeaway here is the possibility of impeachment as a last-ditch effort to save the GOP (survival), Trump's resignation to save his crime family or, assassination to fuel social unrest (race riots, etc.).  Removal before 2019 (by any means necessary) is becoming more apparent daily, slowly eating away at the 55-45% chance of DT remaining in office.  

Some Republican House members are discussing for the first time what would have to happen for them to seek to impeach President Donald Trump.

Back home among their constituents, some Republicans are dropping the I word.”

Nobody has jumped to any conclusions yet about whether Trump should face impeachment, of course, but at least it is being discussed.

Some GOP Members of Congress have spoken openly the past few days about the prospect of impeaching the president.

“We’ve got to wait for the investigations to finish, House, Senate, and more,” North Carolina Rep. Walter Jones, who has criticized Trump’s remarks in the past, told WITN. “At whatever point, if it’s justified, that they recommend impeachment, then that would be on the table.”

On Thursday Michigan Rep. Justin Amash tweeted that the criminal allegations against Trump are “serious and should be taken seriously, especially by members of Congress.”

@DelImpeachment, as you know, is not a guarantee of removal from office.  Bill Clinton was impeached and beat the rap as did Andrew johnson back in the 1860s.   Trump may be found guilty of being a dirty old man via the Stormy Daniels case, but if the conspiracy charges involving Russia don't inspire the Republican senate to indict their president, then - what?  i believe Trump will survive this challenge and finish out his presidency, and that beating him in 2020 is the only hope for the Dems.   

@Del  Speaking of astrology, somebody gave me an astrological chart she did on me for my birthday.  Now, i can't find it!  Do you still have the one you did on me?  Now that i've reached my 85 years milestone, I'd be curious to see it.  

@DelYes, please. I want to understand what all of this means.  Also, does it matter that i was not born in Wheaton, illinois?  Where did you get that from?????  i was born in Maywood,  Illinois, a suburb 17 miles west of Chicago.  Thanks!

Well state the obvious first. You have Sun and Mercury in Leo. Which means you don't like people telling you what to do or think. If sone on insults your thinking they need to be prepared for a battle. You have carriage or you carry yourself with pride. Leo id very aware or conscious of their reputation.

However you also have a revolutionary side. So O would say that you feel like King but you are also acting like the rebels that depose the king. This will create tension for most of your life. Until you realize that the Kong and the Rebels have the exactly the same freedom and constraints.

one of the two most important things for you is that things are don't correctly and you like helping people behind the signs which is not very Leo like.

I can see why people say you are psychic. Your internal state is very different you are pourous when it comes to feelings. Also I would say that you can feel the intentions or emotional state of others.

you also have a very strong social conscious. You probably have worked hard to have independence so that you have personal and economic freedom. So sometimes you may feel guilty or at times there us a conflict feeling between what you have versus what others lack.can you hold off on the feedback until you send the three numbers.

Thanks,

Del

Oh almost forgot. There was two things I mentioned which would not be apparent. Helping behind the scenes and empathy. You give assistance and you don't want the fanfare, sometimes you help or donate anonymously. The other thing is you feel people. If they ate sad, you have the same feeling. Which is different than feeling sad for them. And people can not hide it from you. Again this maybe from earlier in life. But if it doesn't fit let me know.

The bit about your sibling was the only thing I got from your future chart.

I like your intepretation better than your chart. Because one of the two charts, the one I used had Scorpio rising. Which makes a very difficult chart. The individual is at war with themselves. And they test things down and start over.

Thank you,

Del

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/26/impeach-trump-why-republicans-not-democrats-are-talking-up-the-prospect

US internet searches about “impeachment” soared, according to Google Trends. The word was seemingly uttered every five minutes on cable TV. Bret Stephens, a conservative columnist for the New York Times, wrote that he had long been sceptical but “Michael Cohen’s guilty plea changes this. The constitution’s standard for impeachment is ‘Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.’ The standard is now met.”

It is only an 11 minute change see if it impacts any thing in your chart. @cyniqu

astro_2gw_cynique_ho.8138.93591.png

• Thanks 1

Interesting.  Your exposition has some elements of truth in regard to me when i was younger.  Now, i just want to sit back, chill, and watch America unravel, something i feel will happen whether Trump is removed from office or not. Thanks again.

On 8/28/2018 at 5:43 PM, Troy said:
On 8/26/2018 at 9:51 PM, Cynique said:

Now, i just want to sit back, chill, and watch America unravel

LOL! But how can you joke about this when your progeny will have to live through the nonsense?

@Troy   I am not joking about this.  i have no power to stop the inevitability of change but i can keep in mind that everybody's disaster is nobody's disaster and that whatever will be, will be.  Chilling and watching  doesn't interfere with me having faith in America's progeny finding a way to triumph and survive.   

Well  @Cynique a perverse side of me wrote here, before it was obvious that 45 would be even the GOP nominee, that it would be interesting to see what a 45 presidency would be like.

However, after seeing this twitter addict run the country, I wish I never put the sentiment out into the universe. 

Watching the country unravel gives me no pleasure.  I guess I'm not quite old enough to sit idly by and do nothing about it.  Of course I appreciate changing anything about this country is, and always has been, an uphill battle. I don't have nearly as much faith as you do that our progeny will be able to do anything about it.

We have large numbers of people who buy into and support 45's positions, people who are climate deniers for example -- we may already be past the point of no return and 45 is only making things worse -- promising to bring back coal, dismantling the EPA... My God!

45 will almost certainly finish the year, has a better than even chance of finishing his term, and may even be reelected for a second term...

4 hours ago, Troy said:

Watching the country unravel gives me no pleasure.  I guess I'm not quite old enough to sit idly by and do nothing about it

Do you suggest i close my eyes so i won't see the country unravel?  What is it you're going to do while i sit idly by?  Tell me, and if it's not too demanding i might consider doing it. Helping to depose Trump by voting him out is, of course, one way but this could very well trigger an upheaval.  But sometimes things have to get worse before they get better. They say forest fires are not always bad.  They're nature's way of recycling itself.  

Yes Trump is the symptom. He is playing his part. America is going to look at itself honestly. Trump is about self interest and is a brilliant marketer. He knows what his market wants. He has changed the tax code to favour the wealthy. And has appointed more conservative judges than any other president. He did that with the backing and support of congress. 

@Cynique, I'm giving you a hard time as I recognize there is very little I can do.  Even trying to convince people here that man-made climate change is real is impossible.  How can anyone be expected to make a difference -- especially when people in other countries might face starvation, in the short term, without fossil fuels.

Sure @Delano 45 is definitely a symbol of America and how it works.  When @Mel Hopkins talks about the success of what is "popular," 45 is a reflection of the worse aspect of that reality.

Unfortunately, but understandably, as people like 45 become successful others will replicate his behavior -- unless your charts are right, things well get much worse...

43 minutes ago, Cynique said:

But sometimes things have to get worse before they get better. They say forest fires are not always bad.  They're nature's way of recycling itself.  

@Cynique  Is just one way of looking at it; another perspective is America (and all other nations) have been heading towards destruction since humans first started keeping records.  I seriously doubt anyone can imagine what a better America would look like let alone describe it.  There won't be a 'better,' only a slow burn and the beauty are in the ashes left behind.  Pessimism intended.  Yes, Trump is going down before 2019 which will only merge with the downward spiral already sucking in misdirected people.  Have matters really changed, or simply adjusted in degrees and levels of intensity?  Even nature has turned against us.

5 minutes ago, Troy said:

Unfortunately, but understandably, as people like 45 become successful others will replicate his behavior -- unless your charts are right, things well get much worse.

@Troy  Careful, you're starting to sound like me!  That's true, I think people envy 45 more than they want him out, and that includes Black folks.  It isn't in man's nature to love one another or act differently.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Troy said:

When @Mel Hopkins talks about the success of what is "popular," 45 is a reflection of the worse aspect of that reality. 

Popularity is a reflection of identity  - what is popular is how the majority see themselves.   62 million people identify with 45* - they see themselves in him. 90 million people couldn't even be so bothered to vote in the last presidential election.  Our reality is what it is - even if it is the WORST side of us. 

We get the government we deserve. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Troy  Throw in a  tad of creativity, even if it doesn't work, Trump sets the tone even the best of us will try to duplicate, if not outright follow.  As a  Viet Nam era veteran myself, I held MaCain in the highest regard; also, being from Alaska, I can say, first-hand, Sarah Palin's an extreme republican who duped many Black businesses to support her and turned on them when she campaigned with McCain in 2008.  I respect the man but there's truth in 'birds of a feather.'  If I recall speaking with Business leaders correctly, man, you wouldn't believe the enthusiasm which they spoke of her; as if she was their White savior.  It's more than envy though, what 45 is doing to the country, race-baiting division, plutocratic governance, etc., illuminates the dark side of how I feel, personally.  Sister Cynique is right, what will be, will be; and you're right too, the worse is yet to come.  

• Like 1

During McCain's presidential campaigns the rumors about the USS Forestal incident have been rampant but i have since been informed that there is no substance to them and have deleted reference to them in my "Black and White Deaths in Living Color" essay.  

• Thanks 2

This is how fake news propagates.  it I gave it more weight because @Cynique and it sounded plausible so I was inclined to believe it.  Again it is why I don't consume news on social media and an very skeptical of sites that regurgitate information from other sources.  I always go to the source -- if I care about the info.

@Kalexander2, actually Frontline said the McCalin did not support Sarah's style and refused to dis Obama (to his credit). The pundits believed if he McCain was more willing to be like Palin he could have beaten Obama.

Well, Snopes which is an internet  search engine cleared up this story.  The USS Forestal incident did happen, however, and McClain was involved in it but was later absolved from sole guilt, and the fact that he had a lot of clout via his father being an admiral in the Navy has been duly noted. What was most exaggerated was the number of sailors killed in the fire that took place on this air craft carrier.  

The internet is also alive with a true rumor about McCain voting against making MLK's birthday a holiday in Arizona.  FaceBook alerts you to stories that are circulating.  it's up to readers to do further research.   

1 hour ago, Cynique said:

it's up to readers to do further research.

Especially nowadays since a majority (I believe) of Americans get their "news" from social media.  The reality is most people aren't going to leave a social media site to check a source article, that may come from a fake website or taken out of context from a real one.

@Delano as much as I'd like to agree with you there are other polls that shows Trumps current approval close to 50%.  Still Trump's approval rating, at more than a 1/3 of all americans, is not at all unprecedented. Both Bushs had lower approval ratings the younger Bush served two terms. 

Looking at spot approval ratings mean very little and have no impact on the process required to remove a sitting president.

The point isn't about whether he can be removed. What i am unsuccessfully trying to demonstrate is that Trump was immune for a very long time. That confidence in him is being slowly eroded. Tge American public likes tragic heroes. It allows them to feel superior. Wguch explains the popularity of Trump Bush and William Hung the "singer". 

Either it will become obvious or you will take your  cues from Cynique. 

Recall thatvbegire the election I said he was most likely to win. Bevause peooke want yo be lied to. And now i am saying that he won't finish his term. When ibsaid yhay in March very few people thiught that was possible. Over the intervening month oponions her have shifted. Time will tell. 

CNN, I seem to remember, started this 24 hour news cycle.  I stopped watching them mainly because they made every thing seem like a crisis, "breaking news."

What changed 12 years ago @Delano that changed you behavior regarding watching news?

@Kalexander2, I didn't denounce CNN. Like Del, I don't watch the network, so I don't have an opinion.  If sounds like you believe they do indeed do a disservice to Black folks.  Why do you say that?

Not watching TV; looks like you've been using you time constructively.

Lately I've been watching TV almost every evening to wind down. I've given up trying to read in the evening, by the time I call it quits. I'm too tired to read, so I read during the day.  

@Troy  Black folks (we) do a disservice to ourselves by not fact-checking and researching or relying too much on news reporting, even more so to social media.  All the news networks effect and influence us in both positive and negative ways.  Whether it is forming opinions about social control mechanisms, reeling in our support, or advocating against each other under the guise of law and order; even though we lack primer information related to important social matters beforehand.

In fewer words, we fail to think for ourselves first, before consuming news reports; and when we attempt to so, it's usually from some pre-established misguided premise. 

Sure we have to think for ourselves, but unfortunately most of us will never have the data to actually make informationed decisions and arrive a factually based conclusions.  The is why we must rely on journalists and the scientific community to properly inform us -- individuals simply can not do this on our own.

Now I have access to data about books published by Black people by mainstream publishers but this is a very small dataset and easy to understand.  The information needed to understand climate, for example, is another beast altogether. No individual can make this determination independently and even if they could they don't have the platform to make it known or the power to get people to do anything about it. 

Social media is not a news source -- facebook has no journalist or writers, they refuse to fact check the stuff people put on their platform, complaining that would constrain free speech when the reality it will constrain their revenue stream.

Many news sources are becoming social media amplifiers reporting on and commentating of study they've found on social media -- like 45's tweets. 

GIven these trends we increasing have to think for ourselves @Kalexander2 but given the complexity of the world this is an impossible task.

@Kalexander2 Face Book's role is limited to showing re-runs of  news clips from  CNN and MSNBC and Fox and BET, and providing links to newspaper and magazine articles.    They do no reporting or editorializing. They simply make sources available for people to read  and make up their own minds about. If you're more comfortable imagining what the truth is, then nobody is stopping you from doing this. 

1 hour ago, Troy said:

The information needed to understand climate, for example, is another beast altogether. No 

Then why do you argue that it is a fact. 

Is this a new technique. Using examples of positions I disagree with you. 

I will just postvthe following observations fit people that think. 

Climate scientist say climate change is an in convertible truth. When have you ever heard scientist make am absolute statement. 

I have a look at how  much a climate change foundation pays its employees as a percentage of funds it spends. This is a general good rule of thumb yo use for all foundations and charities. Trump used hus as a personal checking account. Yhe Clinton used it to pay their own  catering company more exorbitant prices. 

Al Gore made a kot if money from his film. And he has a training course. He flies all over the world selling it. Flying isn't good for the environment. 

Feel free ti check any of the above statements. The following or news clippings about Gore what an appropriate name. 

the gas and electric bills for the former vice president's 20-room home and pool house devoured nearly 221,000 kilowatt-hours in 2006, more than 20 times the national average of 10,656 kilowatt-hours.

he also has natural gas lanterns in his yard, a heated pool, and an electric gate. While I appreciate that he's switching out some light bulbs, he is not living the lifestyle that he advocates."

Also their models aren't very good a prediction. Plus they use temperature changes not tempature from 1980.

Check any or all of those for yourself. 

In our debate I posted a pros and cons. Troy didn't read it. He said its too big for him to understand. An odd comment. When has the impeded an discussion that takes place in this forum?

@Troy 

Facebook and the internet as whole present data. Very few people check the validity of what they repost. News became infotainment in the 80's. 

You say think for yourself but follow scientist blindly because they are experts. Didn't doctors suggest their patients smoke? Read a boom called Radical Science it gives a insight look on scientist and science. 

It is also a fascinating read. If you want a window into the close minded of scientist read about hoe Richard Feymann was our in charge of more senior physicist while making the atomic bomb. He initially said no. His supervisor said he chose Feymann because he is he e only scientist that didnt care aviut rank or reputation. If you gitvthe science wrong he is going ti keep yelling. Ybat convinced Feymann. 

Yes but howdoes tgathave any bearing in the global warming debate. Remember it used ti ne called that butbyhe scientist had to change yhe name because itvwas obvhisky not  just getting warmer. 

Also note that I stated. After havingblooked at temperature production and Co2 leveks from 1700-1980 I believe climate change ti be a fiction. However conservatuin of energy and resources is still a good idea. Interesting Al Gore has the opposite position. He believes in clkmate change but his actuins don't match his idealism. While i rode a bike to work 70% of the time for close to 20 years. We are both hypocrites however i am a better  one than Gore. 

@Troy when i ess single i never git a flu shot. Yet i saw people who did, get sick. I rarely road public transport which are germ incubators. I rode a bike. I didn't have a sedentary life.