Astrological Prediction the end of Trump's Presidency

Yep it looks like they will.  Also Mueller already has them I'm sure.  Democratic control of the house spells trouble for trump.  But he is safe until the end of the year, I'm going to use my $50 from you Del to take someone on a nice dinner date -- thanks! 

Funny I actually watched this press conference.  It was the only one I ever watched as I avoiding listening to anything coming out of his mouth Trump.  Actually I did watch the fiasco with Kanye and Jim Brown.  I guess in both cases my curiosity got the best of me.

At any rate, the whole press conference is BS anyway.  45 dodged questions, lied, or otherwise obfuscated with eagerations and hyperbole -- what is the point of it all?  So he banned one CNN reporter they have like 50 who cares?

They should add a journalist from the Amsterdam News or the Chicago Defender.

• 2 weeks later...

Almost over will be good enough, for me.  Between now and almost over anything can happen.  In any case, please give me the name of that charity again.  At least we both win on this wager.  I like the idea your charity reap the benefits!  I'm flying to Dubai on the 20th and need to make good before the New Year.  Thanks

That word again, 'ALT-ernative' of reality in space/time; if DT is booted before the year-end that reality will definitely be for certain then an uncertain alternative reality.  "Literary Freedom Project' it is then.  I'll forward you a confirmation receipt when the contribution is complete, before or by 12/20.  Should the winds change in space/time, however, I'll still take the hit and you can make a contribution to another charity.  I'll let you know.

• Like 1

On 6/2/2018 at 12:09 PM, Delano said:

We are witnessing a geopolitical switch and it is revolutionary. 

The US Dollar will no longer be the currency that oil is traded in the commodity markets. I

On 6/7/2018 at 1:37 PM, Delano said:

I'm taking a break @TroyI ill be back when the Teflon has scratches.

It seems longer than six months ago. 

At the end of the year read the comments and compare them to what happened 

On 4/12/2018 at 11:59 AM, Delano said:

I have stated in the beginning of March that we are watching the beginning of the end if Trump's presidency. 

As time goes on this will become obvious or I should stop political forecast.

That was my first post. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations Brother: Date: 01/15/2019 01:32 T102995478 
NY 
Pre-Auth Transaction-POS Signature Purchase 
LITERARY FREEDOM PROJ BRONX NYUSA 

Amount to charge: $51.96

My end honored, with great pleasure!  I apologize for the delay; been under the weather 3-weeks with pneumonia.

On 12/31/2018 at 4:10 PM, Troy said:

Any onewanna bet 45 serves out his full term and wins again in 2020?

My all means as it's a win-win no matter what.  Usual $50 wager?  I'm in, if for nothing more than a burning candle against that bastard even making to 2020! But this time I wager he will not be president at the end of 2020, regardless of how's he's removed, death by suicide or whatever.  ARE YOU IN?

Men of their word; thank you Brothers!

Man, I think the likelyhood of 45 serving a 2nd term is virtually nil -- as long as noone named "Clinton" tries to run against him.

However gamblers, who are far more objective, disagree. They currently believe 45 has a 30% chance of winning in 2020 https://electionbettingodds.com/

My offer of a bet was in jest. I'm not willing to bet 45 wins in 2020: It is not an outcome I believe, or want, to occur.

Just reviewed those stats; damn shame!  Though I think those gamblers' wagers are also candles burning under the cross, wish list, he makes it to 2020.  I am curious of Brother Rep Elijah Cummings new role as 'Oversight' chairman; with the power to investigate any and everything within and outside government.  I truly hope he stays true to the cause!!!  with all those newly elected women, I may even regain trust in White folk.  Michelle Obama would be a meteorite crush on earth if she vy for president. 

Anyway, Special Counsel finally turned towards the right direction in completing the investigation of DT as 'actually' helping Russia's in destabilizing the US - the fruits of 'Treason' - at its best;.  Though Malcolm Nance may be right, DT Volunteer to resign under mounting pleasure to avoid criminal indictment, with a deal to spare his offspring.   

Because of white people's white supremacy and hatred of colored races, they have selected 4 bad presidents for over 30 years.They have selected Reagan,G.W.Bush,G.Bush, and now Trump.If we keep going on with this present trend,this nation  will suffer from a backward turn and go into Recession or even Depression.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That's quite possible, brother Troy, though I believe the outlook is much bleaker. America has never been at these crossroads before. True, Donald Trump may very well finish out his term; or worse be re-elected. If America and its institutions survive to 2020. I don't think it's Donald Trump we have to worry about at this point in history, it's the bloodthirsty, sycophant, tribalist American public we have to worry about. All this chatter about a Civil War, race war and Donald Trump not going peacefully into the night; it's too normal and expected of a grandiosity addicted narcissists.

Hey  @Delano does logic and reason "Trump" astrology 😉

Hey @Kalexander2 I used to feel the same way you do and while there are screwed up folks in America, the majority of us are decent people.  I truly believe America will overcome all the madness.

I'd be willing to wager 45 finishes his term and would go double or nothing on the reelection 🙂