The Talking Books Radio Program

As part of my ongoing website upgrade I stumbled across an interview I did on the Talking Books Radio program from back in 2001.  The radio show no longer broadcasts indeed it problem stopped broadcasting over 15 years ago.  During this time there were many more programs of this type.  It there are any running now. II'm simply not aware of them.

If you know of any radio programs dedicated to Black books please reply with information about them

During the program I cautioned listeners that, “We, as a people, need to get beyond the point where we are just taking information off the internet. We need to contribute more…” https://aalbc.com/authors/home.php?author_name=Troy+Johnson#audio2  Today the call would be much more urgent and I would also add that we need to make these contriubtion on Patfroms that we own. 

When do Black folks begin to share in the great wealth being generated online?

Even the commercial breaks during the interview provide an interesting historical context of the state of Black literature when was the last time you heard a commercial, on the radio, for a Black book?