Sign in to follow this  
harry brown

Kanye. West. Loves. President. Trump.

News. Says. Singer. Kanye  West. Loves. Trump.  . Kanye. West,Was. He. Watching. Trump. Support. Neo. Nazi. In. Charlottesville. Last. Year? Africa. Is. A S---Hole Countries..Never. Been. A. Kanye. West. Fan.  I. Can't. Name. ,Any. Song. He. Made...There. Are. Black. Preachers. That. Love,Trump.  Black. Class. News,Legendary. Actress. Cecily -Tyson. Had. A. Hand. Print. Ceremony. At. The. TLC   Chinese,Theatre.  On , This. Date. The. great. Muhammed-Ali,  ,Refused. The. Army,Protested. The. Vietnam. War,He,Was. Arrested,Boxing. Suspension...NFL Draft,Wonder. If. Any. Black ,College. Football. Players. Will. Be. Asked. About. Kneeling. Down,During. The. National. Anthem.  Wonder. If. Football,Owners,Watched. The. Neo. Nazi. With , Nazi. Uniforms,Wave. The. U.  S.  Flag. And. The. Nazi. Flag ,For. Adolf. Hitler. Birthday,Last. Weekend?.....

Don't be too hard on Kanye.  He seems to need help.  The media are happy to regurgitate the ravings of famous lunatics. All the media cares about is our attention and they will do anything to get it. 

I try to ignore most of it, so while I did hear Kanye tweeted something asinine, I have not read it and have less than zero interest in doing so.  In fact the only thing I read on Twitter is the reaction to links I've shared.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this