Kanye. West. Loves. President. Trump.

News. Says. Singer. Kanye  West. Loves. Trump.  . Kanye. West,Was. He. Watching. Trump. Support. Neo. Nazi. In. Charlottesville. Last. Year? Africa. Is. A S---Hole Countries..Never. Been. A. Kanye. West. Fan.  I. Can't. Name. ,Any. Song. He. Made...There. Are. Black. Preachers. That. Love,Trump.  Black. Class. News,Legendary. Actress. Cecily -Tyson. Had. A. Hand. Print. Ceremony. At. The. TLC   Chinese,Theatre.  On , This. Date. The. great. Muhammed-Ali,  ,Refused. The. Army,Protested. The. Vietnam. War,He,Was. Arrested,Boxing. Suspension...NFL Draft,Wonder. If. Any. Black ,College. Football. Players. Will. Be. Asked. About. Kneeling. Down,During. The. National. Anthem.  Wonder. If. Football,Owners,Watched. The. Neo. Nazi. With , Nazi. Uniforms,Wave. The. U.  S.  Flag. And. The. Nazi. Flag ,For. Adolf. Hitler. Birthday,Last. Weekend?.....

Don't be too hard on Kanye.  He seems to need help.  The media are happy to regurgitate the ravings of famous lunatics. All the media cares about is our attention and they will do anything to get it. 

I try to ignore most of it, so while I did hear Kanye tweeted something asinine, I have not read it and have less than zero interest in doing so.  In fact the only thing I read on Twitter is the reaction to links I've shared.