SUPPORT PRO-CHOICE DEMOCRATIC [Jewish] WOMEN

@Pioneer1: the problem is the ongoing onslaught, by everyone (not Black) deceiving my Black community by throwing more BS politicians in our face.

If a picture is worth a thousand words than the symbolic representative language - depictions in the photo below must be worth a zillion words. We’ve gone from Lilly white political candidates vying for the Black vote to mostly Jewish women being pushed on Black voters. While their agendas and staged values are (seemingly) progressive, the choice of several evils is still an evil choice.

merlin_136673616_c5297847-a170-4a3f-a1a0

Black male/female candidates are only sporadically endorsed leaving one to wonder how much campaign money to those minority candidates; while progressive non-Jewish White males are offered up as the only choice for a progressive agenda.

Just more BS that refuse to flush down the toilet, that My Black community has to smell and live with, is all I’m saying.

K2

You seem to believe that there is a MAJOR distinction from those Caucasians called "Jews" and OTHER Caucasians.

.....as if one is worse for us than the other.

What difference does the religion or ethnicity of the Caucasian standing before us and trying to get our vote....make?

Do you think Jews have treated AfroAmericans worse than the Anglo Saxons or Arabs?

@Pioneer1: As far as I'm concerned there is no different between Jews, Anglo Saxons, or Caucasians except in how each describe her/his group. Therein lay the MAJOR problem; how each group is described and how they use it. You're quite accurate, however, whether you or I believe it or not, there are major distinctions between those groups. They can all go to hell wrapped in the 'Magna Carta Libertatumand in their little 'White House' on the hill; one can only wish. 

Jews, standing out from their White counterparts have, historically, been situated in the same penalty box as Blacks (I almost said 'Afro,' go figure!); 'Blacks' today, believe we share a connection with Jews, Holocaust etc., that they are more trustworthy and understand the Black experience. In fact, of those White groups, Blacks now identify more with White Jews than non-Jews. Remember Sammy Davis Jr. And all those Black Freemasons wearing their 360-degree rings of knowledge? 

Now, do I think Jews have treated Blacks worse than Anglo Saxons, YES, both covertly and overtly. They play both sides of the unleveled field. Michael Cohen, Jared Kushner, Nancy Pelosi, Bennie Sanders etc., and especially all the new White Jewish candidates vying for the Black vote. As if they care about the plight of Black children, women, and the elderly. 

At least Caucasians and Anglo Saxons offered their BS apologies for their parts in Black slavery; Jews, on the other hand out-right refuse to do the same. Yes, we need to be more cynical and come to the realization we're alone in our struggles. F*ck Jews, Anglo Saxons, Caucasians, and double F*ck Israel.

At least Caucasians and Anglo Saxons offered their BS apologies for their parts in Black slavery; Jews, on the other hand out-right refuse to do the same.

Anglo Saxons ARE Caucasians....and so are most Jews (especially the Ashkenazi ones).

I hear what you're saying but I think the argument against Jews is a Caucasian in-fighting one that we as AfroAmericans need not get too involved in.

Whatever Jews are doing to other Caucasians.....whether they are European Caucasians or Arab Caucasians....shouldn't be too much concern of ours because Caucasians Jews, Caucasian Christians, and Caucasian Arabs have had a major role in enslaving and exploiting Africans for thousands of years.

My signature below my posts warns people that if they don't understand White supremacy and how it works everything else they understand will only confuse them.

At the end of the day, to a White racist...the ONLY religion they recognize and practice is the religion of White Supremacy.
It doesn't matter if they call themselves a Jew, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, or atheist....they all believe in the same thing.

Dominating and mistreating people of color.

@Pioneer1: I unequivocally disagree; not only what Jews, whites, etc., to do each other is of significant importance to trhe world, it is especially important to Black folk, if for nothing than indicators of what to expect. Your signature also, necessarily suggests caring what they do to each other to understand White supremacy.

Whether it is their religion, economics, or tradition; it has also become religion, economics, and tradition of Black folks. Assimilation is far reaching and the hope for many. Which I do believe should change, too.

K2

Pioneer1: I unequivocally disagree; not only what Jews, whites, etc., to do each other is of significant importance to trhe world, it is especially important to Black folk, if for nothing than indicators of what to expect. Your signature also, necessarily suggests caring what they do to each other to understand White supremacy.

Again, you insist on SEPARATING Jews from other White people as if their religion or ethnicity makes them some sort of racial anomaly.

Can you please explain to me IN SPECIFICS what Jews have done to Black people that has been worse than what British, Germans, Russians or any other segment of the White race has done to our people?

And perhaps you're right that what they do to eachother matters......but only to the extent that it may FORESHADOW what they plan and want to do to people of color.
So perhaps we should study the history of White on White conflict to get a better understand

But as far as GETTING INVOLVED with their conflicts......it's silly in my opinion.

Picture this..............

A Black man with sandles on and a turban wrapped around his head calling himself a Muslim wants to stand there with his fists balled up ready to fight a Black Christian over what the White Christians did to Black folks in the name of Christianity......but totally ignore what the White Arabs did to Black people in the name of Islam.

And neither one of the 2 invented Christianity or Islam.

A Black Repubican is on television fighting and foaming at the mouth with a Black Democrat over some lame ass isssue.

But neither one of them invented the Republican or Democrat Party

Too often when Black people involve themselves in White concernes they become TOO involved and they begin to take their focus away from the real issues.

• Like 1

@Pioneer1: I don't know where you get the idea I see Jews as separately entities from Whites, they are not separate; they are all White folks who has done the same or worse to Black folks. The atrocities Jews inflicted on Blacks also fit that category, the 'same or worse.'

Before I go any further I need to clarify something, does your "we" mean African American, Afro-American, what? Because my "we" means all Black folk regardless of coutnry. What Whites do to each other matter for greater reasons than mere understanding or 'foreshadow,' it's a misnomer anyway.

Their conflicts are as important as conflicts between ourselves. It isn't silly for all Blacks to be concerned about White conflicts over power, economics, and politics, worldwide when we stand in the middle, eveywhere.

No sir, no one is ignoring anything, especially not me. Of course, Arabs played a role in slavery nor am I defending anyone who did. The Native American also played a small role. This isn't what's about. I trust an Arab before I'll ever trust a Jew. There's a saying here in the Middle "It's okay eat at a Jew's house, but it is safer to sleep in an Arab's house."

All minorities suffer the same male-treatment, Jews are not a minority, they are part of the hegemony with they own wealth and agenda that seek power over their White counterparts, at the perile of Black folk.

What's that you say? "Too often when Black people involve themselves in White concerns they become TOO involved and they begin to take their focus away from the real issues." Please explain why that's "silly?" 

In this case when I say "we" I'm talking about Black people globally.

Now Arabs............

Do you realize that many if not most Arabs ARE Caucasian as well?

One of the first places White people went when they came down out of the Caucasus mountains was Arabia to attack the Black civilizations that existed there.

Many if not most Arabs have the same anti-Black mentality that White Europeans have and are less refined with it.

Arabs routinely refer to Black people as "abeed" or "slave".
And this is why I say Black people shouldn't involve themselves in the Arab-Jew conflict.

Both Ethiopia and Somalia are predominately Musim African nations....but how much help do they get from the rest of the Muslim world?
Or does most of their economic aid come from the West?

The "hegemony" you're talking about that exists between the Europeans and the Jews also includes many of the Arabs and "Arab type" people like Iranians.

They'll shout and argue with eachother on televsion and claim not to like eachother but with the exception of Saudi Arabia if you go to their countries you'll see the White Aras and White Persians ruling and running the nation while the darker citizens of the nation are usually poor and powerless.

Look at the Palestinians being oppressed and killed:

Image result for palestinians in gaza

And look at the Palestinians and Israelis who are in power:

Image result for palestinian leaders

Both of them are clearly of the SAME RACE despite their claimed religion or claimed nationality

My point is Caucasians around the world despite religion or region are together.

• Like 1

Yes, as a matter of fact, Arabs describe themselves as "cousins of Jews,"

Thank you for confirming my rationale from previous discussions, concerning Blacks as the true Israelites "White people went when they came down out of the Caucasus mountains was Arabia to attack the Black civilizations that existed there;" not only to Arabia, but to Egypt as well, took over and enslaved the Blacks.

Your assertion: "Many if not most Arabs have the same anti-Black mentality that White Europeans have and are less refined with it." Is true for Arabs living in America, but not here in the Middle East. I know, trust me on this!  Just as in Mexico; I lived there for two-years estado de Sinaloa, Gaumuchil, and experienced a side of the Mexican people I never knew existed; since in the U.S. Mexicans look down on Blacks, are treated with greater respect then Blacks. Until today, that is, but even now Whites still prefer Mexicans over Blacks. I put neither Arabs or Mexicans in the same category as with Jews and Whites.

As someone on ground zero, I’d be stupid to get directly involve in Arab/Jewish affairs here. Jews want to bribe me, and Arabs want to recruit me; none of which I would have because I'm too cynical and nobody's follower. But I have ears and eyes, and hear, understand what's going on and it's not much different from happening there.

"The "hegemony" you're talking about that exists between the Europeans and the Jews also includes many of the Arabs and "Arab type" people like Iranians." Sir, hegemony is "Social or cultural predominance or ascendancy; predominance by one group within a society or milieu". Later, it could be used to mean "a group or regime which exerts undue influence within a society." You still with me?

Finally, Netanyahu and Abu Masen (or Abbas) does not does not look alike with the exception fair skin tone.

• Like 1

As I've said before, I don't believe the original Israelites (if they even existed) were Black.
I believe that they symbolized the White or Caucasian race.

Most of those people overthere don't know their OWN true history.
They just end up arguing with eachother over myths.

Who's the "seed" of who and who's from the "line" of who.....arguing over mythological characters they read in some religious book who never existed in the first place.

As far as the Arabs living in the Middle East not having the same mentality as the ones here in America.....I don't know.
I haven't been to the Middle East so I can't argue you on that.

But many Lebanese and Palestinians have gone to many African, Carribean, and South American nations and have set up businesses in this nations among the Black and Brown indigenous peoples and have exploited them.

The Arab men typically marry and have sex with the indigenous women but forbid THEIR women from marrying and having sex with the indigenous men.

It was brought to my attention a couple days ago that the Lebanese have been in the African nation of Liberia for decades owning businesses, exploiting the native population, and marrying the women forming caste systems.

Remember that ARABS....like JEWS.....aren't a race but an ETHNIC GROUP.

The Arabs for the most part are the offspring of the Caucasian men who came down out of the mountains and mixed it up with the Black women of the civilizations they conquered in that region.
Although most Arabs are mixed, many of them are Black and many of them are White and are just as racist and oppressive as a racist European.
Even many of the Black and dark ones have the same anti-Black and anti-African mentality as White Arabs.....take a look at how the dark Arabs of Sudan treat other non-Arab Africans.

And ofcourse the Black and African Jews of Israel are on the lowest rung of the ladder and face all types of oppression and discrimination from the White Jews of Israel.
Many Black Israelis aren't even recognized as being Jewish.

My point of that picture wasn't to say that Abbas and Netanyahu were identical twins and bosom buddies.......but to say that they were of the same race with the same mindset.
They may PRETEND not to like eachother or oppose eachother but at the end of the day they are on the same team and feel the same way about Black people....including the Black and dark skinned among the Palestinians.

@Pioneer1: I understand your skepticism in religion as, other than, a system to establish ethical values that bring order to a society; in which case it is quite possible Jews and White Caucasians went through great pains to develop a myth aimed to cement White power. 

'These people over here (all of them)' know not only their own history better and you and I but have a better understanding of world history (sociologically) like none other! There's a reason why the Middle East is called the cradle of civilization. 

Arab males go to other countries as first steps towards U.S. citizenship, for both freedom - escape from traditions of their own culture; and for monetary benefit which they have access to more than Blacks. Correction: Black and Brown people are not indigenous in the U.S. 

Information brought to your attention a couple days ago is, no doubt, true; everybody exploits Black folk. What's your point? Furthermore, under a patriarchal system where a hegemonic group control almost everything, "caste systems" is just another name to justify, separate circles of power of approval and disapproval. 

Yes, Arabs, Jews, European Whites, AND ME, are racist. Though I'm working through my own racist feelings of discrimination and prejudice towards Jews and White people, I have every right to put my own first. I recognize those responsible for most conditions of Blacks in American. They are not Arabs, Brown, Asian, nor Native peoples. AND YOU? 

I understand your skepticism in religion as, other than, a system to establish ethical values that bring order to a society; in which case it is quite possible Jews and White Caucasians went through great pains to develop a myth aimed to cement White power.

You pretty much summed up the way I feel about MOST of the religions I've studied so far.

Arab males go to other countries as first steps towards U.S. citizenship, for both freedom - escape from traditions of their own culture; and for monetary benefit which they have access to more than Blacks. Correction: Black and Brown people are not indigenous in the U.S.

This sounds like the same thing European males did.

The poor White European men wanted to be "free" from the cultural oppression that forced them to pay tributes to the kings and queens and restricted their sexual opportunities.

So what did they do?

Those with nothing to lose and who just got out of jail piled up in ships and sailed to Africa, India, the Americas, and Australia exploring, getting rich, and having sex with as many of the native women as they could get their hands on.

The Lebanese men, Palestinian men, Syrian men all tend to be WHITE SKINNED or LIGHT SKINNED Arabs who feel the need to go abroad to make their money.

They go to Haiti, Brazil, Cuba, Liberia, and other African nations and have sex with the native women and set up businesses to get rich in these places.

These men....by the way....tend to be a mixure of both Christian and Muslim Arabs who are doing this.

This shows me that despite the religions these Caucasian men CLAIM to believe in....most of them still have the same racist mentality.

Correction: Black and Brown people are not indigenous in the U.S. 

The brown people are what you call "Native Americans".
Most of the Native Americans you see today being called "red" are MIXED with White....the original ones were much darker and brown in color.

While most of the Black people in America were descended from those brought from Africa, a large portion were NOT.

There were Black people here in America LONG before Columbus.

Furthermore, under a patriarchal system where a hegemonic group control almost everything, "caste systems" is just another name to justify, separate circles of power of approval and disapproval.

I hear what you're saying about the patriarchal system, however why don't I hear about Liberian MEN or Haitian MEN or Congolese MEN going to Lebanon or Palestine setting up businesses and marrying LEBONESE WOMEN or PALESTINIAN WOMEN?

If it's about the Patriarchy then it would be ALL men doing the same things to ALL women in all countries.......but it's not.

It's a one sided light/White men doing it to dark/Black nations.

I recognize those responsible for most conditions of Blacks in American. They are not Arabs, Brown, Asian, nor Native peoples. AND YOU? 

Not only do I agree, I'm beginning to believe that those people MOST responsible for the condition of Blacks in America are BLACK PEOPLE THEMSELVES.

"You pretty much summed up the way I feel about MOST of the religions I've studied so far."

And what particular religion, Pioneer1, have you studied that make you feel different? 

"This sounds like the same thing European males did.

The poor White European men wanted to be "free" from the cultural oppression that forced them to pay tributes to the kings and queens and restricted their sexual opportunities. 

So, what did they do?

Those with nothing to lose and who just got out of jail piled up in ships and sailed to Africa, India, the Americas, and Australia exploring, getting rich, and having sex with as many of the native women as they could get their hands on.

The Lebanese men, Palestinian men, Syrian men all tend to be WHITE SKINNED or LIGHT SKINNED Arabs who feel the need to go abroad to make their money. 

They go to Haiti, Brazil, Cuba, Liberia, and other African nations and have sex with the native women and set up businesses to get rich in these places. 

These men....by the way....  tend to be a mixture of both Christian and Muslim Arabs who are doing this.

This shows me that despite the religions these Caucasian men CLAIM to believe in....most of them still have the same racist mentality."

NO, Europeans migrated to the Americas to exploit, pillage, and continue traditions of the monarch which plutocratic elitists lead. Not to replace a tradition but to only replace those in-charge. And they took the dregs of humanity with them. 

Just like my fair skin and the image you choose make us no more other than Black men with a dominate African gene, if you are in-fact a Black man, that is.  

In Africa, who were the Blacks most African people rejected, and why? I think they were the dark-skinned people who migrated to African from Egypt and other parts of the desert. Not to make money or mix with other Blacks (because they believed those Africans' morals were compromised, their polytheist ways of life). These are the African's said to be the ones who traded those rejected Blacks to Jewish owned vessels manned by European Whites. 

K2

Just like my fair skin and the image you choose make us no more other than Black men with a dominate African gene, if you are in-fact a Black man, that is.

If YOU are is the real question.....lol.

I thought you said you were a Black man, what are you doing with "fair" skin?

In Africa, who were the Blacks most African people rejected, and why? I think they were the dark-skinned people who migrated to African from Egypt and other parts of the desert. Not to make money or mix with other Blacks (because they believed those Africans' morals were compromised, their polytheist ways of life). These are the African's said to be the ones who traded those rejected Blacks to Jewish owned vessels manned by European Whites.

Ohhhhh......

I think I've got your angle now.

You're a Hebrew Israelite!

Or atleast have a belief that AfroAmericans are the lost Hebrews or Israelites who ended up in America.

I suppose you also believe in the Bible, Joseph, Adam and Eve, ect....

@Pioneer1: Perhaps you should change your user name to 'Pilgram1,' LOL! 

I'm not conflicted about who I am. I am indeed a Black man who care about the plight of my 'self-destructive, complacent Black folk;' without reservation I have no idea who you are, which is Why I do not refer to you as a 'brother,' especially in the way you think, just like Kenya West aligned with other than DT. 

I am a Black man, not a Damn Jew; not do I support nothing a Jew or Whitman does except when they respect Black people over their own children, not to ever happen I'm sure. And you reference to Blacks being Afro-American is nothing short of your reference to us in the other descriptive names starting with the 'N.' word.  So, screw you man; women, mason, who, whatever you are, and the Ill-reputed Trollip you call mother too. I'd appreciate you not referring to my people in the 'N' word, with respect, or get attacked!!!!!!!!!! 

I believe in me and only me, not any religion though all three of the so-called 'BIG BOOKS' have something important to say.  

7 hours ago, Kalexander2 said:

@Pioneer1: Perhaps you should change your user name to 'Pilgram1,' LOL! 

I'm not conflicted about who I am. I am indeed a Black man who care about the plight of my 'self-destructive, complacent Black folk;' without reservation I have no idea who you are, which is Why I do not refer to you as a 'brother,' especially in the way you think, just like Kenya West aligned with other than DT. 

I am a Black man, not a Damn Jew; not do I support nothing a Jew or Whitman does except when they respect Black people over their own children, not to ever happen I'm sure. And you reference to Blacks being Afro-American is nothing short of your reference to us in the other descriptive names starting with the 'N.' word.  So, screw you man; women, mason, who, whatever you are, and the Ill-reputed Trollip you call mother too. I'd appreciate you not referring to my people in the 'N' word, with respect, or get attacked!!!!!!!!!! 

I believe in me and only me, not any religion though all three of the so-called 'BIG BOOKS' have something important to say.  

TIME OUT

If you're REALLY a Black man, then you know how serious it is to insult another Black man's mother.

Until you apologize for this statement.....communication between us has STOPPED.

• 1 month later...

This thread was really enlightening but then, it went south.

Too bad.

@Pioneer1

@Kalexander2

I really don't know what to think after what I REad though, and I read this thread twice. Europeans, Caucasians, European Jews, White Jews, Hebrew Israelites, Ethiopians, Mexicans, Native Americans... etc. I still learning, so I can't make any sound conclusions yet, on what is going on in this world except for that Racism, and White Supremacy and Colorism has plagued this world on a Global scale. But based on my recent research, I am rethinking about the kind terms like European Jews and such. Now, I am repharsing this term, and saying Jews in Europe, because when I think 'European Jew' I was condition to visualize White Jews, but this is not the whole truth. 

Anyway, I want to share more about myself. I am not particular right now if I am defined as being Black, or African American, however, I specify though, that I am a Black African American descendant of slaves. Because my maternal Great-grandmother came over here through the slave ship rather late, I know about her through my relatives. My aunt, my mother's oldest sister, is still living today and she's in her nineties. When she kept me when I was young, she talked about her, the slave woman' because she knew her first hand. Every year at the family reunions, her oral history was repeated.

My great-grandmother was stolen as a little girl in the AD 1800s, from East Africa and from the Port-of-Sudan byway of Arab Slave Traders. She was caught when she was doing her chores, carrying water from the well. She was put on a British Slave ship, at a time that, by law, the British had supposedly outlawed slavery!!! She was stolen during a ten year period that a notorious Black slave trader had operated and his name was Bakir. By the time she came to America, she was impregnated and she gave birth to a son, that was light skinned and grew to be tall. She was about thirteen, she just started her menstruation. My aunt said, that she saw her sometimes write Arabic letters in the sand. She lived through 1850 and in 1865, her first husband, who was sold earlier further south, walked all the way back to be reunited with her in South Carolina. ... She died in the early AD 1900s, I think. I wrote it down, but can't remember exact date right off hand. 

[2] Fast forward, when my son was about five, I searched for tutor, paid, and took my son to learn ARabic, because I wanted to him to learn a language from Africa. I read books to him from the library on Swahili, but I couldn't find any other AFrican tutor at the time, so I settled on Arabic. It was a brief time, because the woman that began, after a few weeks she told me that she consulted a British professor at the college, and was advised to stop. However, for a couple of weeks, my husband and I would go to their place. After a few weeks, she told me that she was not Jordanian, but Palestinian. She wanted me to know that every time I came over, she asked her husband to get up because she was afraid of my husband. Both her and her husband told me that my husband was, for certain, Hebrew Israelite. ...

[3] One of my sons worked at a grocery store where a young Ethiopian girs worked. She told my son, "You are not African American, you are Ethiopian. You look like my uncles."

When he was in college, his friend, an AFrican young man from Rwanda or Uganda? told my son, that he looked like he was from Ethiopia. So I don't know... My mother's people, my sister, looks just like those people over there in Eritrea and Ethiopia. scary. 

So this thread is interesting to me. I don't know what to think. I am just learning about the history of Anatolia Turkey, and it is 'blowing my mind'. The notorious slave trader, Bakir, was enslaved as a boy, and I think he was from Turkey Anatolia. 

White Supremacy has done a great damage to the ethnic world. Recently a few years ago, when Obama was in office, Miss Israel pageant winner was from Ethiopia. But recently, she was pictured on tour in America at a Jewish event and she was seated in front of the Jewish flag. But the Ethiopian Jews' flat is NOT THE SAME! Such exploitation. Nevertheless, made friends with a European Jewish girl years ago, and she reminds me so much of one of my sisters, in traits. So, I just don't know what to think. 

[4] But here's another riddle to this puzzle: When I first met my husband, he look like any average Black African American man to me and he sported his afro. But on my first date, I sat down beside him at the table, ... and after a few silent moments, he started laughing silently... he saw me out of his side view, ... I was staring at him... it caught me off guard. His profile caught me off guard... He was all into Black POwer, he showed me his books on Malcolm X, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., he talked about Black music, he loved jazz, ... and he introduced me to his college friends and etc. But I never sat near him until that day. He had long black eyelashes that I had not noticed until that moment, and his hair, his afro was very, very black. But what stunned me, was that his eyes were very deep set, he had... like a forehead... well... lets leave at that. He was laughing silently, and then he said, "yeah, I get that a lot." Then before I stopped myself, I just --without thinking-- I said, "What are you!" My uncles, my fathers people, the fellows I knew growing up... Black African American men... After a while, he said that his father was full blood Native American and his mother was Black African but from another tribe. Now, my other son's got her forehead... and he looks to me, like he's from the Carribean. So there ya go... I dunno. ...

14 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

This thread was really enlightening but then, it went south.

Too bad.

Yeah, it can get really colorful around here!

16 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

I am rethinking about the kind terms like European Jews and such. Now, I am repharsing this term, and saying Jews in Europe, because when I think 'European Jew' I was condition to visualize White Jews, but this is not the whole truth. 

A thinker at last.  Right, Jew is an identity some white European’s choose to be known as their a group of white European’s.  unlike Africans from Africa etc., And why not, Jew's have had their eyes set on Southeast Asia for hundreds of years, not thousands.  Almost as they knew what was heading their way in the world.

30 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

if I am defined as being Black, or African American

The Black woman is fine, 'woman' because of your disclosure in a prior discussion. Black, always with capital 'B.'

33 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

Every year at the family reunions, her oral history was repeated.

Now that's something of real conveyance of tradition.  We ought to bring it back, harder for lies to seep in through oral history. 

41 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

took my son to learn ARabic, because I wanted to him to learn a language from Africa.

People don't know it or want to accept it but even many Arab's here in the Middle East recognize Arabic as one of the early African languages, among the many that exists.  MY PERSONAL FAVORITE!!!

47 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

White Supremacy has done a great damage to the ethnic world. Recently a few years ago, when Obama was in office, Miss Israel pageant winner was from Ethiopia. But recently, she was pictured on tour in America at a Jewish event and she was seated in front of the Jewish flag. But the Ethiopian Jews' flat is NOT THE SAME! Such exploitation. Nevertheless, made friends with a European Jewish girl years ago, and she reminds me so much of one of my sisters, in traits. So, I just don't know what to think. 

"WHITE SUPREMACY," coined after the White hegemony, upgraded by Jewish sentiment to escape persecution.  And spread throughout the world.  Yeah, they have a benefit for everybody willing to submit to their cause, at the perils of all else.  I see and hear about everyday first-hand.  From beauty pageants to electing presidents or killing them, Jews will continue running the "greatest show on earth," until they don't, anymore.  

58 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

After a while, he said that his father was full blood Native American and his mother was Black African but from another tribe. Now, my other son's got her forehead... and he looks to me, like he's from the Carribean. So there ya go... I dunno. ...

Impressive observation!  There's Black and Indian in all of us, white too.  But Black is dominating only those of us without the dark skin want to pretend otherwise.  

Please to meet you.  WELCOME!  Though that should be Troy's job, he's the administrator of this site.  

• Thanks 1

Chevdove

I love your story of your ancestors.

I wish I knew my ancestral lineage as well.
Perhaps one day I will.

Back in Africa, most nations had "griots" who were able to recall their ancestral lineage back for dozens if not HUNDREDS of generations.

Now you end up going to "ancestry.com" and hope they get it right....lol

I think it is indeed possible for you to be be both White (or African, or Asian)  AND a Jew at the same time because "Jewish" is both a religion and an ethnicity.

A person could be a Jew because they come from a mother who was Jewish and practiced a the Jewish culture  while at the same time not practicing Judaism as a religion and even be atheist.

But now when we start talking about ISRAELITES and HEBREWS....that's a different story.

These are actual biological lineages that depend more on ancestry than culture.

• Thanks 1

Krazy as hell Alexander had the nerve to sit up and say:

Image result for clarence williams iii tales from the hood

"WELCOME! Though that should be Troy's job, he's the administrator of this site. "

Why you BUSHY headed bastid.....lol.

Over 20 years running this site, but I guess YOU know Troy's job better than he does....lol.

Why don't you stick to things you're good at - like pushing dumb conspiracy theories about who's running America and who's trying to take over East Asia, lol.
....and let other people do what THEY are good at.

52 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Why you BUSHY headed bastid

Language, language, language; got you again huh?  Your panties all bunched up.  You really are the epitome of stupidity!!!  And you like it too, I can almost see the smile on your face.  IS THAT HOSTILITY, or are you trying to make us now believe you're angry? HA HA!!!

If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person on the planet.

On 5/14/2018 at 3:01 PM, Pioneer1 said:

TIME OUT

If you're REALLY a Black man, then you know how serious it is to insult another Black man's mother.

Until you apologize for this statement.....communication between us has STOPPED.

And yet, here you are ... still.  I'm just saying!!!  You can't even PLAN TO BE HONEST and keep it.  Just go away.   OH, you still waiting for that apology, how's that working out for you; still believe you'll get one?

17 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Chevdove

I love your story of your ancestors.

I wish I knew my ancestral lineage as well.
Perhaps one day I will.

Back in Africa, most nations had "griots" who were able to recall their ancestral lineage back for dozens if not HUNDREDS of generations.

Now you end up going to "ancestry.com" and hope they get it right....lol

I think it is indeed possible for you to be be both White (or African, or Asian)  AND a Jew at the same time because "Jewish" is both a religion and an ethnicity.

A person could be a Jew because they come from a mother who was Jewish and practiced a the Jewish culture  while at the same time not practicing Judaism as a religion and even be atheist.

But now when we start talking about ISRAELITES and HEBREWS....that's a different story.

These are actual biological lineages that depend more on ancestry than culture.

Thank you very much!

My advantage, I have come to realize is that my ancestor, she came very late towards the abolishment of the actual law. I still can't believe myself though, that my aunt who knew is still very alive today! And she is still of her full mind and a young girl and knew the slave girl, her own grandmother, for a few years before she died.  

You know, I read Roots, by Alex Haley four times!-- And it still grips me when he wrote his account of the Griot that gave the oral story of his ancestor. I met ALex Haley and he signed my program. 

@ChevdoveWhat do you think of those who have charged and backed up that most of  "Roots" was made up by Alex Haley, who later in his life admitted that he just wanted to write a book that would provide blacks with their own version of myth and lore? Yes, there are griotes but he didn't acquire any personal history from one.

14 minutes ago, Cynique said:

"Roots" was made up by Alex Haley, who later in his life admitted that he just wanted to write a book that would provide blacks with their own version of myth and lore? Yes, there are griotes but he didn't acquire any personal history from one.

Sister, Cynique, I'm out of the loop on a lot of things; I hate to admit this information is one of them.  Would you be so kind as to elaborate?

@Kalexander2  This story has been floating around a long time since the 1980s and a couple of writers including the black female author of the book "Jubilee", sued Haley for plagiarism.   After his death, material found among Haley's papers confirmed that his book contained lengthy passages lifted from other books and sources.  The setting of Roots was fairlly authentic, but the characters and the plot were fiction.   While alive, Haley didn't passionately defend himself against these charges but insisted that his intentions were good, and that he had no history degree  but was rather a novelist who wanted to pen a book to make African Americans feel good about themselves.   He accomplished this  goal and can't really be villainized too much.

Troy has touched on this subject a few times on this board, so may be he can't add to this.  In the meantime, Google has a lot of information about it.   Here's link to one site:  moviechat.org/tt0075572/Roots/58c7326b5ec57f0478f7d7d7/...

@Cynique While I commend Philip Nobile’s stellar journalism, he appears to have ‘gotten off’ on an attempt to debase truths in Haley’s work.  Clarence Page’s rebuttal to Nobile justifies the two-books even more:

Haley's offenses are so egregious, Nobile says, that the Pulitzer Board should posthumously take back the prize it presented Haley in the "special award" category in 1977. Instead, Nobile charges, his story is being blacked out (or, if you prefer, "whited" out) by major media too frightened and guilt-ridden to pick up his crusade.

Not surprisingly, Haley's defenders have lambasted Nobile's lengthy report as a racist attack on black intellectualism and cultural heroes.

Who's right? I probably was touched more profoundly by Haley's two books than by any other except the Bible, yet I can't help but notice that those who knew Haley well seem to defend his character more vigorously than they defend his reporting. Haley was not a historian, nor was he a conventional journalist. He was a storyteller and a darn good one, not unlike the old griot …  Clarence Page 1993 Chicago Tribune.

Don’t know I ever missed this information.  Old age, I guess!  Again, thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

‘Roots’ Plagiarism Suit Is Settled

Alex Haley settled a lawsuit yesterday by acknowledging that his world‐renowned book “Roots” contained some material from a relatively unknown novel about slavery that was published nine years earlier.

The settlement ended the six‐week trial of a suit by Harold Courlander, a 70‐year old author from Bethesda, Md., who contended there were substantial similarities between “Roots” and his own earlier novel, “The African.” He sued in Federal District Court in Manhattan for more than half the profits of “Roots.”

-----------

@Kalexander2 You missed the information because the Black community largely ignored it.  Most of the people I mention this to, including educators and writers, have not clue about the suit.

When they did the Roots reboot recently Haley's reputation was completely intact. 

Again we are so needy, for stories it does not really matter whether Haley made things up or not.

@Chevdove, who should check out the book Barracoon Zora Hurston interview a man who survived the middle passage.  Like you ancestor he was kidnapped long after the transatlantic slave trade was outlawed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Troy said:

When they did the Roots reboot recently Haley's reputation was completely intact. 

Again we are so needy, for stories it does not really matter whether Haley made things up or not.

Thanks, such stories remind us of important truths; but not the sense of pride necessary to move on and beyond mundane ways of living.  Actually very complex lifestyles we sell our souls to, still, nothing changes. Between ourselves and white folk, I wonder how we survived this long.

America is riddled with folk lore about larger than life heroes who sprang from the ranks (and imaginations) of the common  man. And, of course, there are biblical characters who have been extolled in verse and sermon.  Donald Trump is currently filling a need for resentful  people  fearing the status their white skin color guarantees is in jeopardy, thanks to the politically-correct and bleeding-heart liberal crowd. In every time of crises the masses look for a "man on a white horse" to appear and deliver them from impending doom.. 

Obama briefly filled this role for blacks but his sheen has gradually dulled.  Colin Kaepernick stole a little bit of this shine but he has few successes to his credit.  Also missing the mark are star athletes who marry white women and lend their names to a line of exorbitantly-priced gym shoes.  So, as usual, blacks are floundering around looking for a Messsiah, but  left with nothing but martyrs snatched from the populace of young males shot in the back while fleeing their misdemeanors. Or, embracing an irrelevant comic book figure like Black Panther whose alter-ego Chadwick Boseman was savvy enough to present the MTV Award he won for favorite movie hero to James Shaw, the ordinary Joe who single-handedly disarmed a shooter on a rampage, and just happened to be sitting in the audience at this TV event 

And so it goes.  Black people continue to shuffle around claiming this one or that one to really be black, this place or that place  to  actually be the country of Mankind's black mama.  Too bad we weren't "evil" enough to subdue our adversaries so we could enforce black supremacy and lie about how great we are.  😫    

OK. Back to my perch, and the bird's eye view that provides me a good opportunity to spot any UFOs 👽that decide to re-visit Earth and take me back home.  I'm world-weary. Trumpism is stifling me.   😏 

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Cynique said:

eft with nothing but martyrs snatched from the populace of young males shot in the back while fleeing their misdemeano Or, embracing an irrelevant comic book figure like Black Panther whose alter-ego Chadwick Boseman was savvy enough to present the MTV Award he won for favorite movie hero to James Shaw, the ordinary Joe who single-handedly disarmed a shooter on a rampage, and just happened to be sitting in the audience at this TV event 

Ain't that the truth of it?

29 minutes ago, Cynique said:

And so it goes.  Black people continue to shuffle around claiming this one or that one to really be black, this place or that place  to  actually be the country of Mankind's black mama.  Too bad we weren't "evil" enough to subdue our adversaries so we could enforce black supremacy and lie about how great we are. 

Yeah sis., you're preaching to an empty chiore!!!

If Alex Haley fabricated some aspects of his Roots novel.....

That begs the question was atleast SOME of his Malcolm X autobiography also fabricated?

I don't believe Malcolm survived to see it's completion so how do we know how much of it is actually truthful?

Both “Roots” and “Malcolm X” are based on reality and truths regardless of the facts.  But most of us Blacks always find a reason to reject such truths because denial is a defense mechanism of your mind, trying to protect you from what could be an unpleasant realization.  That “no matter how hard we try, we still do not understand our place in the world, or capable of changing it.”

Acceptance of reality is really saying yes to what is. It is saying yes and still function within the current situation. It doesn’t mean you have to like it as it is, but you have to accept it and recognize it as it is. Denial and ignorance do not help and would keep us away from effective change. So it also means recognizing your reality correctly. And in its essence, acceptance is alignment with truth.

It's easy to look for and find ourselves in things we hope will make a difference.  Falsehood is easily spotted by a deceiver however small the falsehood.  Open-mindedness of most of us Black folk means having room for anything to blame other than ourselves. 

• Like 1

On 6/26/2018 at 12:19 PM, Cynique said:

@ChevdoveWhat do you think of those who have charged and backed up that most of  "Roots" was made up by Alex Haley, who later in his life admitted that he just wanted to write a book that would provide blacks with their own version of myth and lore? Yes, there are griotes but he didn't acquire any personal history from one.

I did hear about that!

I also read over some of the following quotes here in this thread too. It's been awhile, years, since I read his book, and his other books as well. I did do some research on how his book Roots, came together, his being in the Coast Guard and using this as an opportunity, his travels to Africa... I thought that was for real. You mean to tell me, he didn't go to Africa!?

My conclusion after I researched the making of his book was that I was still in great admiration for his work. I actually did separate research in libraries on the facts about Kunta Kinte and some of the other people that surround the real facts. AGain, I can't remember all the details, but, I believe that ALex Haley did write a lot of facts into his book.

I kind of remember that Kunta Kinte's daughter, Kizzie's mother, BELLE, was in reality somewhat different that the actress that portrayed her in film. The real true Belle, was sold off from the slave plantation after Kizzie was sold. That hurts me so deeply. And, Chicken George met a terrible death, he fell over in the fireplace and was burned to death....

At this point, I don't believe tht the supossedly, 'Creative liscense' that he was said to use was that detrimental against the bigger issue. 

On 6/26/2018 at 3:18 PM, Troy said:

who should check out the book Barracoon Zora Hurston interview a man who survived the middle passage.  Like you ancestor he was kidnapped long after the transatlantic slave trade was outlawed.

@Troy Yes, thank you, I will!

• Like 1

Rabbi Shmuley Boteach is a longtime spiritual adviser for Barr, and during the lengthy podcast interview asked her why she wrote the offensive tweets.  What you wrote, he told her, seemed to be in “complete contravention” of your “Jewish values.”

Barr responded by starting to cry, saying:

“I’m a lot of things, a loud mouth and all that stuff. But I’m not stupid for God’s sake. I never would have wittingly called any black person… a monkey. I just wouldn’t do that. I didn’t do that. And people think that I did that and it just kills me.”  ["Boo Who, darn people, why would they do that?"]

Barr said that she had taken the sleep drug Ambien before posting the tweet where she compared former Barack Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett to an ape. Her tweet said: “muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

During the interview Roseanne repeated her previous claims that when she wrote the tweet she didn’t  know that Jarrett was black.

REALLY, are you kidding me!  that's the first I've heard a racist using being high as an excuse for her racism.  I'm not buying it!   I didn't know she subscribed to Jewish faith though, her sentiments do coincide with attitudes of most American Jews, worldwide even.  I WONDER, DOES BLACK FOLK HAVE ANY FRIENDS IN THE WORLD???