The Cult of R. Kelly

Mute R Kelly  

3 members have voted

1. 1. The Cult of R. Kelly?

• Should we stop playing R Kelly songs?
    • Is the artist separate from their art?

@Kalexander2, I don't consider the 60 seconds it took to find freely available information about you that matched your profile.  Research would actually be validating the credentials you presented.  I have never done that -- it has never been necessary.  I did actually search for Pioneer's name one looking for his participation on other forums, because I was interested in learning about other Black forums.  Nothing immediately came up, and he refused to tell me the names of the other forums so I gave up.

Other than that for new signup I will search on an email address if it looks funky, because usually these are trolls.  But trolls are very sophisticated using new email address and spoofing there locations so spam does get through.  But longstroyshort.  I have neither the time or inclination to research people here. My name is not Mark Zuckerberg.

Once a public figured emailed me saying that someone was posting under her identity on this forum.  I did not check other out, but I trusted the person who emailed me and banned the poster because it made sense that the poster was an imposter even though it was not immediately obvious. Impersonation is a lie I have zero tolerance for here.

Now have stated it is impossible to prove someone posting anonymously, like @Pioneer1, can not be proven to be telling the truth. By the same token, I also do not believe one can prove that they are telling a lie.  Now, I  pose the question to you K2;  How can you be so certain that Pioneer is lying?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Now, I  pose the question to you K2;  How can you be so certain that Pioneer is lying?

Like you, brother, without, at least, an identifier to go on there's no way to know who this guy is, not with any, reasonable, definitive certainty anyway. Rhetorical variations in his posts suggest he is at least human, though. 

However, the fact he refused to disclose verifiable information about himself indicate a subtle dishonesty, especially when he could have simply said nothing and let everyone assume he is who he pertains to be. That, coupled with suspicious statements complicit of flawed depictions of Black folk, duplicitous sense of bonding with members here, and of course Pioneer1's die-hard insistence of rejection of scientific facts favorable to Black folk, social and economic injustices, etc.  suggest a subtle liar among us. His points of view are interesting, nonetheless, if for nothing more than another point to consider.

Even Delano's denial of facts is quite different than Pioneer1's sensitivity. A lie, among other definitions is an "INTERTIONAL UNTRUTH" whether it be rhetorical, verbal, or identity. The question I ask myself is, how deliberate is Pioneer1's falsehoods, even though no-one is affected negatively? And why the falsehoods, which we may never know is true, even with full disclosure, at this point.

Pioneer1's lie isn't so much about not telling the truth as it is about not being, simply, honest about his true indentity. Hence, as you said, there's no way of knowing whether he's trolling or otherwise infiltrating this site for some unknown purpose.

If we find out ANYTHING in this thread, we will find out that Pioneer may be a lot of things....but a LIAR isn't one of them, lol.

K2

Lol, I'm trying to avoid interacting with you crazy paranoid ass but.....

I believe Troy asked you a VALID question.

Can you prove that I'm LYING about my identity?

Yes or no?

Infact, show me where I've outright lied about ANYTHING like I just did to you a few posts ago....lol.

When you accuse someone of something the burden of proof should be on YOU....not them.

Troy

Again, I wasn't upset at all.
But right now I'm a little disappointed that for the years I've been posting on here you've never been suspicious of my "identity" until a PROVEN LIAR pops up out of nowhere accusing me of being everything from a white man to a troll to a mason.

Now you're right....
I may NOT be a straight Black man.
For all you know I could be a LESBIAN WHITE WOMAN.....lol.

But like I said before, besides information that we disagree on or clear mistakes I may have made what HAVE I lied about that shows a track record of me putting out false information?

Now you asked K2 very clear and VALID question which was could he prove that I'm lying.

It literally brought a SMILE to my face for a number of reasons, but I found his response very interesting.

He said:

"Pioneer1's lie isn't so much about not telling the truth as it is about not being, simply, honest about his true indentity. Hence, as you said, there's no way of knowing whether he's trolling or otherwise infiltrating this site for some unnown purpose. "

Very interesting......

Because while he accuses me of being a troll or infiltrating the site....HE popped
up out of nowhere a few months ago and IMMEDIATELY began doing 2 things:

1. Lying on people and making accusations, especially on me that he had ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF OF, such as calling me gay, a mason, a white man, a troll, ect....

It's one thing to argue with me about my beliefs or even call him crazy and stupid, but quite another to accuse me of being malicious...which seems to have been his goal for quite some time now.

2. I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed, but he's been posting a lot of anti-Semitic bullshit about Jews and Israel that he either KNOWS or SHOULD KNOW may get this site flagged by those who monitor for such things.

Unlike him....I don't go around making accusations about people I can't prove or back up.
But one thing is for sure..... those two things I just said are ABSOLUTE FACTS and I can easily provide proof for both of them.

27 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Can you prove that I'm LYING about my identity?

Yes or no?

Yes, based on your post(s) voluntarily stating avatar, etc.

27 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

When you accuse someone of something the burden of proof should be on YOU....not them.

You asked K2 very clear and VALID question which was could he prove that I'm lying.

It literally brought a SMILE to my face for a number of reasons, but I found his response very interesting.
He said:

"Pioneer1's lie isn't so much about not telling the truth as it is about not being, simply, honest about his true indentity. Hence, as you said, there's no way of knowing whether he's trolling or otherwise infiltrating this site for some unnown purpose. "

Very interesting......

Because while he accuses me of being a troll or infiltrating the site....HE popped
up out of nowhere a few months ago and IMMEDIATELY began doing 2 things:

1. Lying on people and making accusations, especially on me that you had ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF of, such as calling me gay, a mason, a white man, a troll, ect....

It's one thing to argue with me about my beliefs or even call him crazy and stupid, but quite another to accuse me of being malicious...which seems to have been his goal for quite some time now.

2. I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed, but he's been posting a lot of anti-Semitic bullshit about Jews and Israel that he either KNOWS or SHOULD KNOW may get this site flagged by those who monitor for such things.

Unlike him....I don't go around making accusations about people I can't prove or back up.
But one thing is for sure those two things I just said are ABSOLUTE FACTS and I can easily provide proof for both of them.

From where does anyone come when subscribing to a website? Where did you come from, or is that too much information leading to a satisfactory indication of you are not what you claim not to be; a troll, infiltrator, etc.? DON'T WORRY, Troy has not intention of ignoring you or your membership, neither do I.

After all, we are not competing here for Troy's approval, nor does he require it. Thus far the brother has been impartial and acknowledge truths and falsehoods, he, Cynique, Mel, and even Delano, to my satisfaction

anyway. Finally, neither of us, you nor me, can prove our identities without a true brith certificate. And even that's effy.

19 minutes ago, Kalexander2 said:

Yes, based on your post(s) voluntarily stating avatar, etc.

From where does anyone come when subscribing to a website? Where did you come from, or is that too much information leading to a satisfactory indication of you are not what you claim not to be; a troll, infiltrator, etc.? DON'T WORRY, Troy has not intention of ignoring you or your membership, neither do I.

After all, we are not competing here for Troy's approval, nor does he require it. Thus far the brother has been impartial and acknowledge truths and falsehoods, he, Cynique, Mel, and even Delano, to my satisfaction anyway. Finally, neither of us, you nor me, can prove our identities without a true brith certificate. And even that's effy.

Noooooooo clown....lol.

Don't try to "drop it" or get off the point now.

Troy asked you a very valid question.

He asked could you PROVE that I'm lying about my identity....you need to put up or SHUT UP.

I took it a step further and asked you to prove where I've lied about ANYTHING except for promising not to communicate with your crazy ass...lol.

I try not to, but I feel more damage may be done simply ignoring your nonsense and letting It go unchecked than by challenging it.

And that picture of Earl Graves wasn't "lying" because not only did I never say that was me...I VOLUNTARILY said it wasn't without even being asked.
I've used SEVERAL images that weren't mine like Marcus Garvey's picture.

So now you have TWO things to apologize for:

1. Insulting my mother.
A woman who's done absolutely NOTHING to you!

2. Attempting to slander me or raise suspicions about me unjustly.

You WILL apologize!

47 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

'm not sure if anyone else has noticed, but he's been posting a lot of anti-Semitic bullshit about Jews and Israel that he either KNOWS or SHOULD KNOW may get this site flagged by those who monitor for such things.

NOW, that's an interesting statement coming from you. I'm sure we know who runs the show in American, influence, and control people. I'M A BLACK MAN; as I've stated before, in no uncertain terms; fu*k anti-semitism, Jews, Whites, and you too, for good measure. That does not place me in the same boat of liars as you. Besides, Jews succeeded in make it a felony crime to insult Jews, still recognized at only the university level while insulting Black folk is a legal requirement for you and yours. And people such as yourself who fail to recognize when you've been insulted. 

This site is open for all valid opinions, mainly Black literature, Black issues, and affairs related to Black folk; not especially Jewish affairs. I'm sure Troy would support that statement of purpose. 

Troy's question was asked and answered:

"[T]he fact he refused to disclose verifiable information about himself indicate a subtle dishonesty, especially when he could have simply said nothing and let everyone assume he is who he pertains to be. That, coupled with suspicious statements complicit of flawed depictions of Black folk, duplicitous sense of bonding with members here, and of course Pioneer1's die-hard insistence of rejection of scientific facts favorable to Black folk, social and economic injustices, etc.  suggest a subtle liar among us. His points of view are interesting, nonetheless, if for nothing more than another point to consider." MAKES YOU A LIAR, in my opion.

25 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

He asked could you PROVE that I'm lying about my identity....you need to put up or SHUT UP.

Impossible! No one knows your true identity!

26 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

You WILL apologize!

Maybe I will apologize one day, but I seriously doubt it.

K2

Impossible! No one knows your true identity!

Lol....yet another lie.
Because I KNOW my true identity.

Furthermore, if YOU don't know my "true identity" then you're CONFIRMING the fact that you're a damn liar because you said I was:

1. White.
2. Gay
3. Troll
4. Mason

So since you....FINALLY.....admit you don't know what the hell you're talking about, then you're admitting that you LIED on me!

NOW, that's an interesting statement coming from you. I'm sure we know who runs the show in American, influence, and control people...... . Besides, Jews succeeded in make it a felony crime to insult Jews,

Fool, didn't you say you LIVED IN ISRAEL?

Who do you think are running things where YOU live?

K2.....stop smoking that "K2"....lol.

29 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Furthermore, if YOU don't know my "true identity" then you're CONFIRMING the fact that you're a damn liar because you said I was:

1. White.
2. Gay
3. Troll
4. Mason

My accusatios were not definitive but speculative, if it makes you feel better. That does not mean I lied.

29 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Fool, didn't you say you LIVED IN ISRAEL?

Who do you think are running things where YOU live?

K2.....stop smoking that "K2"....lol.

Jews run things here, but only I RUN ME, and invite the consequences of my views. Also, not smoking anything, that shit's not allowed here. You're reaching for points, in the air that does not exist. Man. Have some dignity!!!

Before I apologize to you, you're going to apologize to everyone on this site for not disclosing your true identity. Then, and only then will I apologize for calling your mamma an irreputed trilop; they're just degress of insults. I dare you to accept it.

8 hours ago, Kalexander2 said:

All true, brother Troy, anybody can lie, in fact everybody claiming to be a Homo Slepian is a liar, to hear me tell about it. Means and motives illustrate the nature of a lie. That's with the verbal or written lies, though. 

Coming from a strict mother I learned to lie a very young age. Got good at too. Enjoyed both advantage and suffered retribution for those lies. And I'll lie to you, but not myself. Anddefinitely, not live it. 

People to live lies are the most dishonest because a person who can live a lie are usually comfortable with dishonestylike lying about one's identity, deceiving self - develop an instinct to lie to others, naturally. Pioneer1 does, indeed, express himself, not in some malinformed or ignorant opion, but deliberatly offering information (even) he knows is false and misleading. The only question I have is, WHY? This my opinion and I welcome intelligible argument to the contrary.

Which begs the question why you never researched Pioneer1, but considering uncertainty of who he is, it understandable. Thanks for checking me out!

:mellow:    Interesting......very interesting choice of words.

• Thanks 1

And I stand by every word. Now that your brand slogan's been called out as you know nothing of Black affairs and might even be anti-Black; your denial of scientific facts with not nothing but congecture to support your views. Your falsehoods and impersonation has been exposed, your life on this site is a lie, and probably you whole life is a lie; you now demonstrate that you have no dignity either.  Please continue to share.

Pioneer1: I noticed you replaced your fake avatar with a 'spiral' symbolic image; are we now to believe you represent evolution, life, consciousness and creation? Don't you ever give-up, Pinocchio? Isn't that some Freemason shit?

24 minutes ago, Kalexander2 said:

And I stand by every word.

Pioneer1: I noticed you replaced your fake avatar with a 'spiral' symbolic image; are we now to believe you represent evolution, life, consciousness and creation? Don't you ever give-up, Pinocchio?

Well atleast you know your symbols and what they mean....I'll give you that much.

And since you stand by EVERY word you wrote.......

Thanks for CONFIRMING that you consider yourself a good liar AND that you'll lie to others as your post clearly says.

18 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Well atleast you know your symbols and what they mean....I'll give you that much.

I'm sure anyone here, everyone here knows what the spiral symbol means. Which has little to do with what you represent. Actually. And yes, that's true, I lie better than most people. Certainly better than you. DO YOU BELIEVE THAT?

12 minutes ago, Kalexander2 said:

I'm sure anyone here, everyone here knows what the spiral symbol means. Which has little to do with what you represent. Actually. And yes, that's true, I lie better than most people. Certainly better than you. DO YOU BELIEVE THAT?

I believe.......

That......YOU SIR......have just proven my case and cleared my name!

;)  Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Valued social relationships versus individuality, where deception and truth merge and differentiated: From A Black Perspective. 

A published, 2008, research suggests that deceptive communication can serve a functional purpose. The study revealed that a person's motivation to deceive is influenced by his or her/his cultural self-identity [and] that one's cultural identity greatly influences whether a message was perceived to be deceptive. 

The research points out that: 

-- People who strongly valued their own individuality over the social relationships reported having a lower overall motivation to deceive;  

-- People who possessed cultural self-identities which emphasize placing group needs over the individual reported having a greater overall motivation to avoid telling the truth; 

-- When people were presented with a scenario in which deception would serve to benefit them, those who valued their independence were more willing to use deception than in cases where deception would benefit someone else; 

-- People who valued social relationships over individuality, reported a greater willingness to use deception to benefit others rather than for self-serving purposes; 

Western cultures have long been noted to cultivate members who value their individuality. Being a moral and ethical person requires avoiding any communication that would jeopardize one's own personal integrity, such as lying. 

By comparison, East Asian cultures have been well-known for endorsing more indirect styles of communication to protect the image of the other and promote trouble-free relationships. Deceptive communication has and continues to serve as a useful tool in the maintenance and preservation of significant social relationships. 

[Adversely, false identities (about one-self) can throw off and muddle 'well intended' sitesDeceivers of identity are of low moral; impostures, the main form of self-deception involves unreflective acceptance of belief(s) that impartial inspection would readily expose as spurious (ideas, principles, and aims) in the instance of lying to one's self, to deceive others; arises from the failure (or refusal) to analyze appealing ides of others from the perspective of the generalized other which we acquire through participation in the universe of rational discourse. This perspective rejects the two most prevalent explanations of self-deception - namely, Sigmund Freud's psychoanalytic interpretation and Jean-Paul Sartre's phenomenological one - I provide a brief sketch of some of Dewey's and Mead's fundamental insights into the inherently social nature of mind. In a much longer analysis.] 

Pioneer1: last month I recieved bank/direct deposits in access of $23,000, has been that way for the past 2-years, expecting more in coming months, not counting retirement/pension. Even if you knew my social security, passport, drivers lic information. I'm cool with it because you can do me no harm. 

I don't care what people say, think of me because they can do nothing for me, I'm satisfied with what I have. NOW, just how sure are you that I'll apologize for something intentionally meant to say, what in the fu*k can your poverty stricken, scwany little butt do to me? 

Impreachment coming into focus, more and more these days:

Early this morning as the final precincts reported, Donald Trump recorded his first devastating November defeat – and it's not even November yet!

In California's 76th Assembly District, two Democratic candidates rode a wave of blue voter turnout to grab both spots in the November General Election, freezing out all six Republicans in this GOP-held seat.

This guarantees the first red‐to‐blue flip in the whole country on November 6th – because there won't even be a Republican on the ballot!

In total, Dems have now flipped 43 seats from red to blue since Trump was elected, including California's 76th and Missouri Democrat Lauren Arthur's crushing, 19-point victory last night in a Trump-won state Senate seat.

Now, its just six days away from a pair of Wisconsin special elections to flip even more seats before November. I doubt Dems will let opportunities like that slip away.

When Walker tried and failed to block these elections in three different courtrooms, he really exposed the GOP's desperation.

Flipping these seats right as the November campaigns heat up would deliver yet another huge shot of momentum for Democrats going into the fall. 

The GOP is desparate.

K2

Pioneer1: last month I recieved bank/direct deposits in access of $23,000, has been that way for the past 2-years, expecting more in coming months, not counting retirement/pension. Even if you knew my social security, passport, drivers lic information. I'm cool with it because you can do me no harm

Well since you've admitted that you'd not only LIE but you're GOOD AT IT....it's hard for me to believe WHAT the hell you're saying....lol.

But if that's what you're getting for a pension......

Well....((shrugs shoulders))....you're clearly intelligent and articulate in how you present yourself so perhaps you were in a good profession.

BUT.....you're a impulsive NUT JOB...lol.

And if you're in your 60s and still flying off at the handle like you do frequently on this site, this problem has probably followed you much of your younger life so it's hard for me to imagine what type of RESPECTABLE profession would have grant you such a pension.

Never the less......I could CARE LESS about who you are or what you have.

NOW, just how sure are you that I'll apologize for something intentionally meant to say

Not only will you apologize, you will do it in the very same thread you insulted her in!

Not in this thread.
Not by private message.
But in THAT THREAD.

And the sooner, the better.

.....now make haste man and stop wasting time.

This isn't a pissing contest or a test of will power to see who can "buck" who.

This is serious for me because like honesty....respect for my ancestors is part of my moral code.

Unless Troy bans me or unless I'm unable to post on this site....this issue will remain until it's resolved.

I may not mention it in every thread....but THE HOSTITLITY  WILL BE THERE UNTIL IT'S RESOLVED.

16 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

But if that's what you're getting for a pension......

The disclosure is meant magnify, drive home why you should never expect an apology (content people hardly ever apologize), that unless you apologize to this group for failure to disclose who you really are. Not honest disclosure, just an apology; in which case you're right, I will apologize!

Until then, please be as hostile as you like, I'll choose whether I want to ignore you or respond, accordingly.

23 minutes ago, Kalexander2 said:

The disclosure is meant magnify, drive home why you should never expect an apology (content people hardly ever apologize), that unless you apologize to this group for failure to disclose who you really are. Not honest disclosure, just an apology; in which case you're right, I will apologize!

Until then, please be as hostile as you like, I'll choose whether I want to ignore you or respond, accordingly.

I have NO PROBLEM apologizing for what I've done wrong.

Infact, I'd apologize WITHOUT BEING ASKED.

.....if I've done wrong.

I fail to see how not exposing my name and real life identity on a website is  wrong or offensive.

Again, unless you're working for some sort of agency who keeps profiles on people.....what difference does it make who I "really" am?

47 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

This is serious for me because like honesty....respect for my ancestors is part of my moral code.

FAIR ENOUGH, no need to expose your real name or life identity, I need something in return, though I am only mildly insulted by your nondisclosure. Just apologize for not doing so. In which case you have my apology for insulting your "ancestors."

K2

Just apologize for not doing so. In which case you have my apology for insulting your "ancestors."

I'm not going to apologize for something CLEARLY not wrong.....like not exposing all of my businesses.
However if you "need something" to protect your ego because you're afraid you won't be able to LIVE with yourself for just apologizing to a Black man you've insulted.......

I recall your initial outburst was over my using the word "nigga" or "negro" or something of that nature.
If you return to the thread where the offense was committed and apologize for insulting my mother then I'd be willing to apologize for offending you with my use of those words.

Although I must warn you that while I try to keep it at a minimum.....in real life I use those words on a daily basis like drinking water....lol..... so don't be suprised if they slip out from time to time by mistake.

I recall, early on, brother Troy said you owned a Magazine publishing firm. How did that happen, were you exceptional?

????

IF he said that....and that's an "IF" because I never read where he repeated the claim....then he's mistaken.
I have a firm (if you want to call it that) that I own but I don't recall advertising or even talking about it on this site and it's certainly not in an academic field like publishing which would require more than my highschool education has to offer.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

However if you "need something" to protect your e

I'm not going to apologize for something CLEARLY not wrong.....like not exposing all of my businesses.
However if you "need something" to protect your ego because you're afraid you won't be able to LIVE with yourself for just apologizing to a Black man you've insulted.......

Suit yourself, we both have ego's. Are you a Black man, really? Okay if you say so but don't expect me to be non-critical when you're called out on it, I was insulted first. Is the way I see it. At least I'm willing it initiate a compromise, which makes me the better between us.

IF he said that....and that's an "IF" because I never read where he repeated the claim....then he's mistaken.
I have a firm (if you want to call it that) that I own but I don't recall advertising or even talking about it on this site and it's certainly not in an academic field like publishing which would require more than my highschool education has to offer.

I do recall it! Or was that another 'innocent' claim? I'll wait for brother Troy to chime in.

No I never said Pioneer had a magazine company. You might have gotten confused back when he was using the Earl Graves as his avatar.  Graves is the publisher of Black Enterprise magazine.    I was probably  explaining to someone who the photograph represented. 

Also, Pioneer did not start Tuskegee institute (Just in case someone accuses me a saying that)

• Thanks 1

K2

I do recall it! Or was that another 'innocent' claim? I'll wait for brother Troy to chime in.

Troy said:
"
No I never said Pioneer had a magazine company. You might have gotten confused back when he was using the Earl Graves as his avatar. "

Lol.......

Ok, you can ADD THAT to the other list of LIES you've told in just this thread alone.

I thought you said you were GOOD at lying.....lol.

Anyway..........

You said you needed something and I GAVE you something.

I offered to apologize for offending you by saying the "n" words you despise if you apologize for insulting my Mother.

Personally, I think it's an uneven exchange because talking about a brother's mother is one of the GRAVEST verbal offenses you can commit in social interaction.  They are literally FIGHTING words that would....in real life.....often times cause a violent reaction.

And I'm not even COUNTING the other lies you've told on me about being gay, white, and a troll.

So you getting bent out of shape over a Black man using the "n" word when Black folks have been calling eachother that for well over a century in my opinion PALES in comparison.

I consider the offer pretty fair......

Some wouldn't have offered you shit.....but a good cussing out.
Or just ignore yourcrazy ass like Del does.

But me....I'm a negotiator (not like Trump) and I like the give and take of negotiations.

At any rate, that's the offer.

If you agree to it I expect to see an apology for what you said IN THE THREAD YOU SAID IT IN and you'll find mine right behind yours.

Troy and others viewers can witness both.

If not.....((shrugs shoulders))....business as usual.

9 hours ago, Kalexander2 said:

I now realize just how offended you are and that pleases me greatly; it's good for your character.  Much more than your mild offenses of being an imposture and using the 'N' word. I withdraw my offer, and reject yours. That's final and official.

((scratches head))

Ok, despite my telling you on nearly a dozen occasions........you're JUST NOW realizing that I was offended by your comments?????

Anyway, have it YOUR way Donald Trump.......

First you agree to a meeting then you cancel it then you agree then you cancel.....lol.

The hostility will remain and it will be business as usual until you change your mind.
Unless you say something so far over the line that there's NO ROOM for an apology.

Perhaps that's what you're aiming at anyway since you seem to get an erection by offending people....lol.
BTW......that's the very DEFINITION of a "troll".

Not sure whether I actually realized how offended you were before.  Just didn't care I guess!!!!!

Thank you, hostility keeps me on my toes, conscience that people like you are out there.  I look foward to experimenting with the limits of your 'Donald Trump' thin skin.  As for me, I'm Black, used to all sorts of insults and disrespect from non-Blacks all most as much as you're to insulting and disrespecting Black folk;  I get tougher every time and intend to toughen you up. 

Knee Deep

I KNOW you're Black.....because Black folks tend to be the MOST DELIGHTFUL in offending and insutling eachother, lol.
Caucasians are usually far more subtle in expressing their delight.
But despite being Black, I believe you have ulterior motives for being on this site and are being ASSIGNED here by non-Black handlers.

If they were wise, they would have encouraged you to be a bit more civil unless their only motive is to stir up anger and discord....lol.

At any rate....

I'm not here to entertain you.

If you want to "stay on your toes"......go suck a hard dick.

But if you come my way.....the only thing you'll have for me is an APOLOGY.

Nice elementary school come back. I understand what you are trying to say, but my uncompromised Pro-Blackness explains all that I am. You've almost convinced me that you, actually, not a Black person. The choice of words you use when you're upset is quite slippery,  again, as to your sexuality "suck a hard dick [as a Blackman would never make such a suggestion in those terms], non-Black handlers, because Black folks tend to be the MOST DELIGHTFUL in offending and insutling eachother," etc. only adds to how you really feel about Black folk, they're called "Freudian Slips," unintentional error regarded as revealing subconscious.

No, you are not entertaining, nor do I see you as such, communicating with you is like experimenting in a laboratory; learning how and what makes you tick.  Which makes me even more curious, however, about my comment of your mother being a reputed trollop - only White folk woman is that sexually disreputable and promiscuous. Which of your parents are White, mother, father; or are they of an untraditional association wherein you were reared?  It would certainly explain your sexuality and attitude towards women.