Delano

The Cult of R. Kelly

Mute R Kelly  

3 members have voted

1. 1. The Cult of R. Kelly?

• Should we stop playing R Kelly songs?
    • Is the artist separate from their art?

58 minutes ago, Kalexander2 said:

what in the fu*k can your poverty stricken, scwany little butt do to me? 

Where did that come from?

Character and personality accessment based on Pioneer1's post responses. People often fail to ignore controversy because of personal dissatisfaction with themselves. Unhappy about their life.

Impreachment coming into focus, more and more these days:

Early this morning as the final precincts reported, Donald Trump recorded his first devastating November defeat – and it's not even November yet!

In California's 76th Assembly District, two Democratic candidates rode a wave of blue voter turnout to grab both spots in the November General Election, freezing out all six Republicans in this GOP-held seat.

This guarantees the first red‐to‐blue flip in the whole country on November 6th – because there won't even be a Republican on the ballot!

In total, Dems have now flipped 43 seats from red to blue since Trump was elected, including California's 76th and Missouri Democrat Lauren Arthur's crushing, 19-point victory last night in a Trump-won state Senate seat.

Now, its just six days away from a pair of Wisconsin special elections to flip even more seats before November. I doubt Dems will let opportunities like that slip away.

When Walker tried and failed to block these elections in three different courtrooms, he really exposed the GOP's desperation.

Flipping these seats right as the November campaigns heat up would deliver yet another huge shot of momentum for Democrats going into the fall. 

The GOP is desparate.

K2

Pioneer1: last month I recieved bank/direct deposits in access of $23,000, has been that way for the past 2-years, expecting more in coming months, not counting retirement/pension. Even if you knew my social security, passport, drivers lic information. I'm cool with it because you can do me no harm

Well since you've admitted that you'd not only LIE but you're GOOD AT IT....it's hard for me to believe WHAT the hell you're saying....lol.

But if that's what you're getting for a pension......

Well....((shrugs shoulders))....you're clearly intelligent and articulate in how you present yourself so perhaps you were in a good profession.

BUT.....you're a impulsive NUT JOB...lol.

And if you're in your 60s and still flying off at the handle like you do frequently on this site, this problem has probably followed you much of your younger life so it's hard for me to imagine what type of RESPECTABLE profession would have grant you such a pension.

Never the less......I could CARE LESS about who you are or what you have.

NOW, just how sure are you that I'll apologize for something intentionally meant to say

Not only will you apologize, you will do it in the very same thread you insulted her in!

Not in this thread.
Not by private message.
But in THAT THREAD.

And the sooner, the better.

.....now make haste man and stop wasting time.

This isn't a pissing contest or a test of will power to see who can "buck" who.

This is serious for me because like honesty....respect for my ancestors is part of my moral code.

Unless Troy bans me or unless I'm unable to post on this site....this issue will remain until it's resolved.

I may not mention it in every thread....but THE HOSTITLITY  WILL BE THERE UNTIL IT'S RESOLVED.

16 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

But if that's what you're getting for a pension......

The disclosure is meant magnify, drive home why you should never expect an apology (content people hardly ever apologize), that unless you apologize to this group for failure to disclose who you really are. Not honest disclosure, just an apology; in which case you're right, I will apologize!

Until then, please be as hostile as you like, I'll choose whether I want to ignore you or respond, accordingly.

23 minutes ago, Kalexander2 said:

The disclosure is meant magnify, drive home why you should never expect an apology (content people hardly ever apologize), that unless you apologize to this group for failure to disclose who you really are. Not honest disclosure, just an apology; in which case you're right, I will apologize!

Until then, please be as hostile as you like, I'll choose whether I want to ignore you or respond, accordingly.

I have NO PROBLEM apologizing for what I've done wrong.

Infact, I'd apologize WITHOUT BEING ASKED.

.....if I've done wrong.

I fail to see how not exposing my name and real life identity on a website is  wrong or offensive.

Again, unless you're working for some sort of agency who keeps profiles on people.....what difference does it make who I "really" am?

47 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

This is serious for me because like honesty....respect for my ancestors is part of my moral code.

FAIR ENOUGH, no need to expose your real name or life identity, I need something in return, though I am only mildly insulted by your nondisclosure. Just apologize for not doing so. In which case you have my apology for insulting your "ancestors."

K2

Just apologize for not doing so. In which case you have my apology for insulting your "ancestors."

I'm not going to apologize for something CLEARLY not wrong.....like not exposing all of my businesses.
However if you "need something" to protect your ego because you're afraid you won't be able to LIVE with yourself for just apologizing to a Black man you've insulted.......

I recall your initial outburst was over my using the word "nigga" or "negro" or something of that nature.
If you return to the thread where the offense was committed and apologize for insulting my mother then I'd be willing to apologize for offending you with my use of those words.

Although I must warn you that while I try to keep it at a minimum.....in real life I use those words on a daily basis like drinking water....lol..... so don't be suprised if they slip out from time to time by mistake.

I recall, early on, brother Troy said you owned a Magazine publishing firm. How did that happen, were you exceptional?

????

IF he said that....and that's an "IF" because I never read where he repeated the claim....then he's mistaken.
I have a firm (if you want to call it that) that I own but I don't recall advertising or even talking about it on this site and it's certainly not in an academic field like publishing which would require more than my highschool education has to offer.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

However if you "need something" to protect your e

I'm not going to apologize for something CLEARLY not wrong.....like not exposing all of my businesses.
However if you "need something" to protect your ego because you're afraid you won't be able to LIVE with yourself for just apologizing to a Black man you've insulted.......

Suit yourself, we both have ego's. Are you a Black man, really? Okay if you say so but don't expect me to be non-critical when you're called out on it, I was insulted first. Is the way I see it. At least I'm willing it initiate a compromise, which makes me the better between us.

IF he said that....and that's an "IF" because I never read where he repeated the claim....then he's mistaken.
I have a firm (if you want to call it that) that I own but I don't recall advertising or even talking about it on this site and it's certainly not in an academic field like publishing which would require more than my highschool education has to offer.

I do recall it! Or was that another 'innocent' claim? I'll wait for brother Troy to chime in.

No I never said Pioneer had a magazine company. You might have gotten confused back when he was using the Earl Graves as his avatar.  Graves is the publisher of Black Enterprise magazine.    I was probably  explaining to someone who the photograph represented. 

Also, Pioneer did not start Tuskegee institute (Just in case someone accuses me a saying that)

• Thanks 1

K2

I do recall it! Or was that another 'innocent' claim? I'll wait for brother Troy to chime in.

Troy said:
"
No I never said Pioneer had a magazine company. You might have gotten confused back when he was using the Earl Graves as his avatar. "

Lol.......

Ok, you can ADD THAT to the other list of LIES you've told in just this thread alone.

I thought you said you were GOOD at lying.....lol.

Anyway..........

You said you needed something and I GAVE you something.

I offered to apologize for offending you by saying the "n" words you despise if you apologize for insulting my Mother.

Personally, I think it's an uneven exchange because talking about a brother's mother is one of the GRAVEST verbal offenses you can commit in social interaction.  They are literally FIGHTING words that would....in real life.....often times cause a violent reaction.

And I'm not even COUNTING the other lies you've told on me about being gay, white, and a troll.

So you getting bent out of shape over a Black man using the "n" word when Black folks have been calling eachother that for well over a century in my opinion PALES in comparison.

I consider the offer pretty fair......

Some wouldn't have offered you shit.....but a good cussing out.
Or just ignore yourcrazy ass like Del does.

But me....I'm a negotiator (not like Trump) and I like the give and take of negotiations.

At any rate, that's the offer.

If you agree to it I expect to see an apology for what you said IN THE THREAD YOU SAID IT IN and you'll find mine right behind yours.

Troy and others viewers can witness both.

If not.....((shrugs shoulders))....business as usual.

I now realize just how offended you are and that pleases me greatly; it's good for your character.  Much more than your mild offenses of being an imposture and using the 'N' word. I withdraw my offer, and reject yours. That's final and official.

9 hours ago, Kalexander2 said:

I now realize just how offended you are and that pleases me greatly; it's good for your character.  Much more than your mild offenses of being an imposture and using the 'N' word. I withdraw my offer, and reject yours. That's final and official.

((scratches head))

Ok, despite my telling you on nearly a dozen occasions........you're JUST NOW realizing that I was offended by your comments?????

Anyway, have it YOUR way Donald Trump.......

First you agree to a meeting then you cancel it then you agree then you cancel.....lol.

The hostility will remain and it will be business as usual until you change your mind.
Unless you say something so far over the line that there's NO ROOM for an apology.

Perhaps that's what you're aiming at anyway since you seem to get an erection by offending people....lol.
BTW......that's the very DEFINITION of a "troll".

Not sure whether I actually realized how offended you were before.  Just didn't care I guess!!!!!

Thank you, hostility keeps me on my toes, conscience that people like you are out there.  I look foward to experimenting with the limits of your 'Donald Trump' thin skin.  As for me, I'm Black, used to all sorts of insults and disrespect from non-Blacks all most as much as you're to insulting and disrespecting Black folk;  I get tougher every time and intend to toughen you up. 

Knee Deep

I KNOW you're Black.....because Black folks tend to be the MOST DELIGHTFUL in offending and insutling eachother, lol.
Caucasians are usually far more subtle in expressing their delight.
But despite being Black, I believe you have ulterior motives for being on this site and are being ASSIGNED here by non-Black handlers.

If they were wise, they would have encouraged you to be a bit more civil unless their only motive is to stir up anger and discord....lol.

At any rate....

I'm not here to entertain you.

If you want to "stay on your toes"......go suck a hard dick.

But if you come my way.....the only thing you'll have for me is an APOLOGY.

Nice elementary school come back. I understand what you are trying to say, but my uncompromised Pro-Blackness explains all that I am. You've almost convinced me that you, actually, not a Black person. The choice of words you use when you're upset is quite slippery,  again, as to your sexuality "suck a hard dick [as a Blackman would never make such a suggestion in those terms], non-Black handlers, because Black folks tend to be the MOST DELIGHTFUL in offending and insutling eachother," etc. only adds to how you really feel about Black folk, they're called "Freudian Slips," unintentional error regarded as revealing subconscious.

No, you are not entertaining, nor do I see you as such, communicating with you is like experimenting in a laboratory; learning how and what makes you tick.  Which makes me even more curious, however, about my comment of your mother being a reputed trollop - only White folk woman is that sexually disreputable and promiscuous. Which of your parents are White, mother, father; or are they of an untraditional association wherein you were reared?  It would certainly explain your sexuality and attitude towards women.

only White folk woman is that sexually disreputable and promiscuous

????????

It REALLY HAS been a long time since you've been in the States, hasn't it....lol.