Request for Book Review

Guest Felicia Brookins

Guest Felicia Brookins

Hello. My name is Felicia Brookins. I am the author of the new Christian Fiction literary piece, Sister Nadeen's WAYS, which to many of my current readers seems to be more of a Christian Reality. I would like to have you review my first Christian Fiction novel which debuted April 2017. The book focuses mostly on Nadeen Simmons, a main character that is blinded to the fact that she is a victim of the very generational curse she is blindly passing along to her three daughters. The book has several platforms such as domestic abuse of a male, child abuse, teenage suicidal attempts, a spirit of religion and the passing down of generational curses, that cause the main character to be more concerned about portraying the image of God instead of the likeness of God.She controls her household the way she controls her church, with an iron fist and intimidation. She wears the pants, belt and the drawers in her household and has no intention of giving them back. The only perons that can put her in her place is her mother, Momma Ruth, the very person who passed the curse along.

Here is the information for my book:

Author Name-Felicia Brookins

Book Title-Sister Nadeen's WAYS

ISBN-9780997679724

Publication  Date: March 2017

https://www.amazon.com/Sister-Nadeens-Ways-Felicia-Brookins/dp/0997679727

41NZNs0qeSL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg