Black Klansman,Spike. Lee. Movie.

Film. Maker. Spike. Lee.  Vocally. Slams. Trump . At. The,Cannes. Film. Festival..  Talking. About. Trump,

Supporting. Neo. Nazi. In. Charlottesville. Last. Year..The,Movie,Black. Klansman. ,Is.  About. A. Black. Detective,A. Jewish. Detective. Together. Infiltrate. A. Ku-Klux. KLAN. Cell. In. Colorado...Spike. Lee. Says,Black,White,Brown. We. All. Live. On. The. Planet,Trump,Has. The. Nuclear. Code,I. Go. To. Bed. Thinking,About. It....When. The. Sports. Talkers. Talk. About,Colin. Kapernick ,Protesting ,They. Will. Not. Talk. About,White. Police. Fired. For. Being. KLAN. Members...The,News.  Show.  Another. Black. Man.  Jumped. On,By. White. Police. They. Don't. Talk. About. White. Police ,Fired. For. Being. KLAN. Members.........Some. Neo. Nazi ,Think,Trump. Will. Lead. The. Racist. Holy. War.....

21 hours ago, Delano said:

It is a movie.

Lol.....what's the difference between a movie and a film?

It's about time Spike rolled out with something for the people!

His movies used to be so positive, powerful, and uplifting.....and then after Jungle Fever it seems as if his movies took a turn toward the silly or stereotypical side.

Spike is talented, but he's getting up there in age and we need another SERIOUS Black director who knows how to show the AfroAmerican experience with detail and quality!

For most people no difference. 

The term ‘film’ is commonly applied to movies of an artistic or educational nature and is not expected to have broad, commercial appeal. Whereas, the term ‘movie’ is applied to commercial cinema aimed at a large viewing audience, in hopes of making profit

Man......I guess I've learned something else today!

The term "picture show" DOES sound archaic.
Or more like a Power Points presentation....lol.

But the term "motion picture" seems to build a bit of anticipation....like you can't wait to see what it's about!