Review for my book By The Next Pause

Guest G. Barton-Sinkia

Guest G. Barton-Sinkia

My name is G. Barton-Sinkia and I am the author of By The Next Pause (ISBN9781775210221).  The novel is scheduled for worldwide publication on June 20, 2018.  I wanted to touch base with you to see if AALBC would be interested in reading and reviewing my book.

Based on the books your site has selected and the reaction of my current ARC reviewers, I am confident that you and your subscribers will find By The Next Pause a page-turner. I would love to send you a copy for you to review. Please advise on how I can make that possible. In the meantime, below is a short blurb about my novel. Thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Sincerely,

G. Barton-Sinkia

gbsinkia@gmail.com

social media handle: @GBartonSinkia

Goodreads linkhttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/38714622-by-the-next-pause?ac=1&from_search=true

In By The Next Pause, Canadian author G. Barton-Sinkia brings us to a time when Toronto was on the cusp of turning into the diverse mosaic it is today.

At seventeen, Pam Allen escapes Jamaica, leaving her infant daughter Simone behind. Years later, after the death of her aunt, Pam is forced to take in the daughter she never wanted. They live in a run-down apartment complex in North York next to Mike O’Shea – a racist, loudmouth high school dropout who has recently separated from his wife and finds himself raising his eight-year-old son, Nolan, alone. The two parents try to coexist in a world where they are drowning as single parents until they reluctantly join forces to raise their young children together.  When a life-altering mistake forces their children on diverging, tumultuous paths, the make-shift family struggles to find their way back to each other before their whole world crumbles for good.