Royal Wedding, Are. You. Watching?

20 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Glad to see you back!

The information you're providing is so powerful and detailed, it reminds me of those giants they allegedly found in western China a while back.
They were said to have blond hair and white skin.

Are you suggesting that the particular giants that you're speaking off are descendants of what many Christian scholars refer to as "fallen angels" ????

@Pioneer1Thank you!!!

Absolutely!--although that would be a crude definition of a much bigger picture, in that these giants were "fallen angels", however, part of their genetics reveal that they

do not come from 'the modern mankind'--Homonids. Their presence, based on my understanding of research into Genetics, come from intermixing, however it was a specific kind of 'Selective Breeding' that led to their presence. 

20 hours ago, Troy said:

Bottom line, you can know a place simple by visiting.  You really need to do both.  If you visit a place and believe you know it without reading about it, I think you will simply be under-informed.

@Troy This is so true.

I just commented earlier in another post in that after living in Florida for a whole year, I never knew the history that surrounds Eatonville! It was only after I read about this that I have become even more enriched. Florida has so much more history than I could have ever imagined. I am simply stunned. I am a Navy Brat and have lived in many areas in the States, but I am so shocked to see only a small part of Florida, and now that I am here, I realize that there is no way that I can possibly take in all of the mjaor events that have taken place in this state. I've never seen anything like it in all of my life! I lived in Southern California and been to Hollywood, and well, IMO, Florida beats California by a much wider margin. Florida seems like 'a country to me' instead of a state in America. It is so varied. So, I agree that travelling gives a much deeper insight to a place but only if you read will you see more information. If you don't read, you will definitely be 'uninformed'. 

Furthermore though, I am the kind of person that can't ignore the down side of many places, and this has led me to not really care about travelling as a tourist to see different places. I'd rather watch a video, a documentary. The beautiful things you see in many places covers up a much bigger picture of economic oppressed areas and, the process in achieving these earthly paradises on earth are still there but ignored by most--I can't do that.

• Thanks 1

Yes @Chevdove, despite the typo the quote you copied shows you understood what I meant. Your point illustrated perfectly the point I was trying to make which is escaping some people.  I only visited Eatonville because if it's history.  Otherwise I would not have known about it or even cared to have visited the place.

Many people know every little about their own communities, states, or country despite living here all their lives.  

troyineatonville.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/21/2018 at 10:39 AM, Troy said:

he annual Zora! Festival which they host and that I plan to attend

Yes, that's interesting. 

Yes, I believe though that the museum is awesome and for me, an added dimension in my quest of knowlege.  I am so surprised to learn about this town. My relative works in Orlando and commonly spoke about Kissimee county, but I never knew about Eatonville and the kind of history it holds. I hear quite often, about a lot of police activity in this area. Now, I feel there may be a connection.

900px-Orange_County_Florida_Incorporated

I see Eatonville on this map and can see now, how it is a part of Central Florida. 

• 3 weeks later...

Troy

I think I know Florida better than more Floridians. I been to every corner of the state from Panama City to Dry Tortugus. I've lived in Tampa and West Palm Beach I recruited students at FAMU and done volunteer work in Okeechobee. I've swam in every major beach, visited most of the Black-owned bookstores, vacation in Orlando, Miami, Jacksonville, Sanibel and Captiva, I've ridden an airboat in the everglades, fished on both coasts, etc etc. But this is after more than 30 years of experience. I can learn about all of this and more in a few good books in a san of a few months.

Lol, you sound like one HECK of a brother!

Bottom line, you can not know a place simple by visiting. You really need to do both. If you visit a place and believe you know it without reading about it, I think you will simply be under-informed. @Pioneer1 you make a good point regarding eyewitness testimony.

I think we put too much weight our personal experiences in terms of what we believe to be true. We simply can't experience more than we can read in a book.

Thank you.
Eyewitness testimony is notorious because of the often distorted thinking process of individuals and this can be translated into the material you read about other place.

I agree with you that BOTH reading and visiting a place is ideal.
But my point was if we had to compare one with the other, in MOST cases visiting and seeing for yourself is better because you can take in more detail.

Now on the other hand, in some cases where there is serious danger involved, reading about the place is better.
President Roosevelt didn't have to visit Japan to learn how to best defeat them in WWII, everything he needed to know he could READ about from others in his briefings and make the best decisions from there.

Mel

Just like in journalism/and or researching a dissertation:

First /Primary source: Presence, Eyewitness; oral history interviewing those who experience it; newspapers; periodicals-

Secondary source: Print Published academic books

I'm suprised that they consider "oral history interviews" a primary source of information.

To me, "primary" or "first hand" means YOU YOURSELF have witnessed or experienced an event.

Chev

Absolutely!--although that would be a crude definition of a much bigger picture, in that these giants were "fallen angels", however, part of their genetics reveal that they

do not come from 'the modern mankind'--Homonids. Their presence, based on my understanding of research into Genetics, come from intermixing, however it was a specific kind of 'Selective Breeding' that led to their presence.

Interesting......
Can you go into a little more detail about what you mean as far as selective breeding or giants?

Even as a kid I would wonder IF angels were spirits or spiritual entities from another realm, how would they be able to have any type of sexual act with human beings in the physical much less reproduce with them.

@Pioneer1 yeah that was the question I asked @Mel Hopkins too.  Our book club is discussing Barracoon next month. It is a first hand account, related by Zora Neale Hurston, of a Brother who survived being kidnapped in Africa, the middle passage, and enslavement in Amerikkka.  This is  is a first hand account.

The formerly enslaved African is of course a primary source, but if I understand Mel correctly, the book Zora Neal Hurston wrote relating the story is also a primary source.

I also assume my relating the content of the book from memory would not be a primary source... is that right Mel.

--------------

I recorded a video of a woman who talked about giant Africans (something I currently do not believe).  I asked where she got this information and she told me I could find it on YouTube.  I immediately thought about a video I previously saw on Youtube of a dig which showed the bones of a 20 foot skeleton. I immediately dismissed it as a hoax - because if this were true surely we would all already know about it.. right?

If you frame of reference is that we are constantly being lied to and information is being withheld from you you are susceptible to believe anything... which is entirely understandable.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'm suprised that they consider "oral history interviews" a primary source of information.

To me, "primary" or "first hand" means YOU YOURSELF have witnessed or experienced an event.

@Pioneer1, probably because the person you're interviewing for your dissertation is the one who experienced the account firsthand.  Once you're awarded your phd and publish it then it  becomes a secondary source for those who read it.

@Troy legally speaking what you're referring to is hearsay.  Or secondary. It was told to Zora.  It's a primary source for her and if she had to defend it she could.   None of us who are reading the book, can source everything told in the book so it's secondary for us.  Now if you go and find the brother and interview him about what he said in the book  then you return to primary source.    I read a lot of things about Issa Rae from articles that were already published - so if I wanted to use it in my article - I asked her directly and I taped our interview.  I use mostly primary sourced information but there are parts of the article that I use secondary sources - such as videos that she's appeared in. 

Eyewitnesses accounts are upheld in a court of law.  We can only rely on their testimony to be true because we didn't witness the act.  That is unless that someone is lying  -if they are found out they are charged with perjury.   If a person can't defend their dissertation with source documents then they won't get their doctorate.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Troy said:

I immediately thought about a video I previously saw on Youtube of a dig which showed the bones of a 20 foot skeleton. I immediately dismissed it as a hoax

I seen a lot of hoax too. But there is some accurate evidence, but it is difficult to determine on the internet if you don't know what to look for. Also, Some of this 

information is deliberately kept out of public view. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Even as a kid I would wonder IF angels were spirits or spiritual entities from another realm, how would they be able to have any type of sexual act with human beings in the physical much less reproduce with them.

@Pioneer1 The term 'angel' can be misleading if not understood within context. This term can vary within context. For example, it can simly mean 'messenger'. 

In as far as 'sexual act' with angels or whatever, we have been conditioned and miseducated and our education has been streamlined so, this subject seems easy for me to understand only because I have been researching it for over twenty years. The Separation of Church and State in 1776 has given our government the privilege of not having to teach us from certain documents to which we can compare and contrast subjects, dated subjects.

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Interesting......
Can you go into a little more detail about what you mean as far as selective breeding or giants?

@Pioneer1 I'm not sure where to begin because it is a lot. Let me see...

I can bring up some general references to sort of bring to light some issues but then, this will only be the start for the need to clarify more in depth the scientific aspects of this subject of 'giants' and 'angels': To start first with the secular approach because it seems to be easier to for Black people to accept:

Some reference points would be based on;

[1]  the time frame scientist date DENISOVANS, NEADERTHALS and etc....

[2] the time frame scientist date the Maglemose man [?] spelling

[3] the science of GENETICS and HYBRIDS

[4] Egyptian scholars about the DNA of King Tut

and now some references from the Bible;

[1] Genesis Chapter 6, the first few scriptures about giants

[2] the reference about Cain's son

[3] the reference about Canaan's origins

[4] Genesis Chapter 15 concerning Egypt

This would only be a little bit of references that I can cite but the bigger picture is difficult to conclude briefly, but I will try. 

In the case of the famous lion named SAMSUN, he would be one of many examples to show the very process that occurred in the human 'race' or hominids in that is the same process. When an animal of a certain speciest breeds with another species, it can be either a 'giant' or a 'dwarf' but it is based on a TOP CROSS. ... cont.

GIANTS cont.

I have to do a quick errand. I'll be back. but to continue on TOPCROSS and the lion named SAMSUN. In order for Samsun to manifest through reproduction, his male parent has to be a TOPCROSS and his female parent was from another species; therefore Samsun is a HYBRID. That is what a giant would be. Black AFrican men, the original anyway[!] would be TOPCROSS. Giants did not appear premodern Hominid presence because Neaderthals were prove genetically not to be a TOPCROSS. 

When a Topcross malefactor breeds with another breed the 'chromosome number' is only part of the picture but the name of the hybrid will have the first letter of the father such as LIGER; a cross between a male lion and a female TIGER. 

But, a male Tiger who breeds with a female Lion is another hybrid, but because the TIGER is not the more dominant of the species, then the offspring would be or could be a DWARF hybrid. And the name would be the first letter is T due to the father and the name would be TIGON for a male tiger who breeds with a female LION.  

now here comes the presence of the GIANTS.... When a TOPCROSS then again turn around and breeds with a HYBRID that already has his DNA... drum roll.... that is how you get A GIANT! That means that because the lion Samsun was bred in captivity in a zoo, he came from a topcross and a female that already had DNA from a topcross [hybrid] so to speek. 

So this is why the Bible DETAILS the 3rd and 4th GENERATION!!! A Giant comes from a specific kind of incest that concerns 'the mother' being an hybrid and a topcross. But giants did not appear on earth until the creation of THE BLACK AFRICAN MAN. So the scriptures are specific. When 'the sons of God' [SETH men] went out to breed with 'the daugthers of men [hybrids] then there begin to be giants in the earth.  So then, there is much more science behind this issue though... cont.

1 hour ago, Chevdove said:

I seen a lot of hoax too. But there is some accurate evidence, but it is difficult to determine on the internet if you don't know what to look for. Also, Some of this 

@Chevdove, please, share the sources of you evidence. I'll post the video of the women I spoke to about the Giants maybe she said something in it that might be useful.

2 hours ago, Troy said:

please, share the sources of you evidence. I'll post the video of the women I spoke to about the Giants maybe she said something in it that might be useful.

I am in the process of trying to organize my notes I have collected over many years and am not close to being finished. So, I just googled a little to post some picture references. But again, this subject is huge and these pictures really don't explain the facts. Being tall is distinct from having a GIANT GENE and there are many forms of GIGANTISM. Today, this presence is different than ancient times for certain reasons, nevertheless, the presence of the GIANT GENE stems from the same origins--Genetically speaking. 

So, because I know the origins of this phenomenon, I simply entered certain words in my searce engine to gets some pictures. 

Because I know that based on their religion in certain regions in India where incest is still practiced, I googled the term India, Afganistan and etc. 

afghan_and_soldier.jpg

latest?cb=20140126234834

212b9df6bfb73bed3baac3aa3e19c7a0cdb99929

Because I know other scientific facts that correlate to the GIANT GENE, I would probably google also, Netherlands, Peru, and Saudi Arabia, the ancient land of the Canaanites. And also in the fareast, this phenomenon should be well recorded there too. 

@TroyAgain, here are some picture reference but pictures do not show the facts about the GIANT GENE which is distinct from just being a tall person. This gene can present itself anywhere and globally due to what has happened in the distant past. The whole world carries the ability to have GIGANTISM presented but, it becomes more likely based on genetic makeup and other factors when two people's gene makeup is specific should they choose to reproduce. Because of what happened due to a specific type of selective breeding that occurred a long time ago, about 6000 years ago, this whole world carries the ability to have Giants be born today again. Two people can come together and may not be aware of this likelihood today, but there are some factors that scientist are aware of that can help to know a possibility of its presence beforehand.

BlAMjanCcAAM8bj.jpg

7d034863dcf8c00319722f43fd9623ed.jpg

Lovelock-mummies1.jpg

Giant and a Dwarf pictured 

530wm

d7bb4b8c-95ea-4936-a45e-08de888d9745.jpg

This man from America became well known and is in the Geniss World Book of Records. He died around 1940. Robert Wadlow:

robert-wadlow-thumb.jpg

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/records/hall-of-fame/robert-wadlow-tallest-man-ever

zengjinlian-4.jpg

The video of the woman who spoke about giants is below.  Unfortunately I did not capture our conversation about African Giants, she spoke about people being 20 feet tall.

Sure the range of normal human height is quite large.  Some of the more exaggerated height man has shown are hormonal (or something of the sort)  problems that are often debilitating and those with that defect don't live very long. In other words it is abnormal.  Still the presence of a race of human you were 15 taller or more that people talk about, seems more like myth than reality.

But hey the Earth is very, very old and if it is proven to be true I would not be surprised.  I do believe that African men knew a lot more thousands of years ago they we are taught -- as if human civilization began with the European.  It is now commonly known today that when the European was in their Dark Ages, African civilization with far superior technology was already thousands of years old...

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Chevdove said:

@Chevdove I lived near Moundsville, WV,  when I lived in the Ohio Valley and Native American lore indicated there were giants buried in the mounds. I included the lore in my novel since it advanced the story line.   I  heard of the stories from the residents but here's a link to an article that makes a reference. http://appalachianmagazine.com/2014/09/26/the-giants-of-appalachia/ 

*** (Everyone reading this)

By the way, I absolutely believe the "sons of God" were Angels and their offspring were Nephilim (Giants).  Further, according to biological findings there was only the X chromosome in the beginning so we didn't always combine to create offsprings the way we do today.   So consider this would  it absolutely be  necessary that angels had to be "anatomically correct" to reproduce?  Maybe that is the true story of Mary ....😲

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mel Hopkins said:

I lived near Moundsville, WV,  when I lived in the Ohio Valley and Native American lore indicated there were giants buried in the mounds. I included the lore in my novel since it advanced the story line.

@Mel Hopkins Wow! Thank you very much! I am so happy to get this link to add to my research. You know, that is where I am from. I am from Western Pennsylvania, the Ohio Valley area--- the Shenango Valley. Amish country. And I have done research on the Mound Builders Civilization and know about the main Capital of the three Capitals and that the main Capital was in this very area! ---The Serpent Mound in Ohio and the border area of my homeland. the Nadene Civilization. I think the other two was in Mississippi area and then somewhere in Middle America. When I grew up and moved away eventually, I would be sent back home just about every summer, and my older cousins would tell us these dark dismal stories that scared us younger cousins and some of the themes included stories about mounds, and headless horsemen, one armed hook man, and ghost and giants, mummies and ... it scared me.  Many times, we'd be up listening to them all night until the sun rose up.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Troy said:

Unfortunately I did not capture our conversation about African Giants, she spoke about people being 20 feet tall.

I have never heard of Giant reaching that height. As you have said, some issues with certain kinds of Giants [not all] have significant problems that lead them to have a short life span. So you have met this author?

Well, I find her extremely interesting! She speaks about her ancestors and about their connection to Brazil and how the recent Olympics of 2011 impacted this rich history. She speaks about some African people being traders during the slavery times and about the ancient metalsmith practices which is very significant in dating history. And she is a living proof herself of what she speaks of in terms of her ancestry being from West Africa and also being linke to the Jews. 

Her features are striking. She has a mediteranean nose [ie Seljuk Turkish traits]. And she has Egyptian eyes that droop downward on the outside of face. She is astonishing. And what I like the most is that she mentioned the color range of African people in that they can be very fair skinned and then she said--- to a dark purple Black. Many people today don't believe me when I speak about 'being so Black skinned that the hue can appear to be 'blue-Black or even violent-Black'. They think I am crazy. I would love to meet her and get her book. But first, I am trying to get my pennies up to get @Mel Hopkins book and now, the magazine. And I have got my mind set on that mug too, I am thinking about making some holiday gifts, but I won't be asking you about that until a few months from now. I really like that mug; 'READ MOOR'. I am also envisioning even a t-shirt or hat with that theme on it. 

Edited by Chevdove
spelling
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Chevdove said:

But first, I am trying to get my pennies up to get @Mel Hopkins book and now, the magazine.

@Chevdove Big Smile!  Thank you! For you, I will add a bonus feature and provide you with the non-fiction source material (mostly secondary)  I used to to give the novel its "factual"  feel.

6 hours ago, Chevdove said:

And I have got my mind set on that mug too, I am thinking about making some holiday gifts, but I won't be asking you about that until a few months from now. I really like that mug; 'READ MOOR'. I am also envisioning even a t-shirt or hat with that theme on it.  

@Chevdove  Love it!  I can see a product line especially when featured with curated  books on the subject at your "SHOP MOOR" store ☺️

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Chevdove said:

So you have met this author?

Yes @Chevdove, I meet the author, Teresa Kemp.  I shot, edited, and published the video.  You may read "moor," about her here: https://aalbc.com/authors/author.php?author_name=Teresa+Kemp

I just checked someone stole my slogan, readmoor.com is taken.  There is nothing new under the sun. 

• Like 1

On 8/12/2018 at 9:57 AM, Mel Hopkins said:

For you, I will add a bonus feature and provide you with the non-fiction source material (mostly secondary)  I used to to give the novel its "factual"  feel.

Thank you! I'm a reader and I am lookinf forward to it. I've so met so very few authors in my life, so this is amazing!

On 8/12/2018 at 3:32 PM, Troy said:

someone stole my slogan, readmoor.com is taken. 

@Troy@Mel Hopkins You're kidding!? Oh well, I hope they are Moorish. 

@Troy Yes, thank you, I actually stayed up for a while and searched the web and read Teresa Kemps' Bio on her website and look at her photos. She is fascinating! YOu have done awesome work.  

@Troy Thank you for posting the beautiful photograph of MS. Teresa Kemp and you! 

I read up on her past works and saw that she wrote two other books and I hope to follow her more now. She has such a rich background. She has posted photos of her youth when she went to school in Germany! She went to college in West Virginia and lives in Georgia. Here is one of my favorite pictures that she posted of herself when she was younger: 

61389304_scaled_130x164.jpg

Teresa Kemp

What a beautiful fro! She is gorgeous both in her youth and now. I am so gratefule that you have shared this information.