A Great Career Choice for Black Folk with Criminal Records: Why not a Black supremacy emergence from within White supremacy?

Being Black, poor, and marginalized satisfy any three-strikes (you're out) rule, for success; a criminal background to boot cements a life of ever illusive opportunity. To try, is to do. To not try, is not to do! So, what are some choices felonious Black men/women who served sentences for criminal offences? 

Brothers and sisters just don't want to sacrifice what's needed to obtain a formal college education; which could grant near vindication of criminal backgrounds. But some sacrifice, like or not, is required to say you, at least, tried. Even if you ultimately fail. Changing lifestyles, habits, or environments are keys towards making a personal difference, whether you have what it takes to survive is simply a matter of how much work you put into changeEntrepreneurship is only way to go if you're a Black ex-felon newly released from prison/jail. 

Writing books is not only a respectable career, it's a way to make some quick cash. Subscribe to Black websites such as AALBC for insights on writing books, go-to guides for how to write, publish, and promote sales. After all, Being Black is having a lot of stories to tell people. 

Given my brief experiences in "the system" at a younger age and knowing the type of characters involved, I can say beyond any doubt that this idea that all they need to do is "get more schoolin' " is far too simple for a very complex situation.

First if all, to be successful in writing you have to have the TALENT for it.
Simply going to college won't give you that talent.
College can hone it....sharpen it;  but like a talented athelete....it must be IN YOU to begin with.

Secondly, going to college is a WASTE OF TIME if you're not smart enough to graduate.
All you'll do is pile up debt, get frustrated at why you're not doing as well as you thought, and end up dropping out.

Stop wasting time on "dream" solutions that will never happen.

One viable solution is simpler and far more easy to attain, all it requires is DESIRE on the part of the gifted class of our people.

Educated and wealthy AfroAmericans SHOULD be using their money, talents, and influence to EMPLOY other AfroAmericans who need it.

Too many of our people have this "I got mine you get yours" mentality that keeps BOTH of us looking for Caucasians to help us out and support us.

Instead of deriding and beating up on AfroAmericans with criminal histories and low or no education pushing them to go to school and get more eduation and clean themselves up ect..........

It's better for wealthy educated AfroAmericans to just START BUSINESSES in the ghetto, make sure they're highly secured, and start employing our people with SIMPLE jobs that pay decently and don't require education or skills.

So if you're a successful AfroAmerican writer or publisher and you're know other successful AfroAmerican writers and publishers.....

STOP going from school to school giving lectures and patting kids on the back telling them to start writing so they can be the next Zora or Langston.

START building 4 wall buildings where your books can be published and stored and START employing Black men and women from your local community and pay them a DECENT WAGE to:

-help maintain the building
-mop the floors
-set up chairs and tables for special events
-cook the food
-keep the lawn manicured

THAT will help put more money in the pockets of AfroAmericans who need it than al the motivational speeches, pats on the back, and columns in the Huffington all put together!

You make excellent, articulated points here. However, if creating student debt is fruitless than so is 'hand-outs' from more prominent Blacks. True excellence lay in 'simplicity' and complexity's simply not knowing, understanding how things work, not knowing self. It is true, writing books is not an, all, powerful formula for self-preservation but it can be a snug towards self-determination, an initial step towards control of self. 

I'd never underestimate the resolve of human determination or a person's ability to learn. Geniuses don't go to college, they learn and graduate from college. An ex-felon drug offender has much to tell her/his community, a murderer has many stories to tell about life and death. Learning to write is as simple as learning one's ABC's; learning to write well takes practice, time, and determination. Hence, the sacrifice.

K2

However, if creating student debt is fruitless than so is 'hand-outs' from more prominent Blacks.

I'm not talking about "hand outs".....I'm talking about JOBS.

Decent pay for decent and relatively simple or non-skilled or semi-skilled work like janitorial, kitchen, grounds keeping, delivery, ect.....

Black people with money and means should start businesses and provide THESE type of jobs for the community instead of doing what so many USUALLY do when they get businesses....which is staff it with inept family members or the women/men they're screwing.

True excellence lay in 'simplicity'

Or rather excellence lays in taking that which is COMPLEX and making it seem SIMPLE.

It is true, writing books is not an, all, powerful formula for self-preservation but it can be a snug towards self-determination, an initial step towards control of self.

It's true that writing is a good form of theraphy and a good way to get things off your chest and organize your thoughts however.....

If you want to MAKE A LIVING doing it and especially be successful.....because it's an art....it takes TALENT and CREATIVITY.
The talent and creativity to make a good writer probably exists in less than 20% of the population so it would be a poor investment to encourage it among MOST young people.
....only those who show interest or promise.

I'd never underestimate the resolve of human determination or a person's ability to learn.

People can learn many things in many different ways, but everyone has a CEILING or a limit as to how much information they can understand and retain.

One of the things causing so much frustration in this society is that for the past 30 or 40 years most young people have been told by their teachers, celebrities, and other adults that they can be ANYTHING they desire to be....and when despite all their efforts they don't achieve a fraction of what they set out to do....they're disappointed and depressed.

That fact is, they were LIED to.

Most people can do better than they're doing if they work harder and are given a better education, but they still have limits and must accept those facts and work with what they have.

Which is why we need more jobs that are simple enough but good paying enough for those of AVERAGE ABILITIES to make a good living for themselves.

Learning to write is as simple as learning one's ABC's; learning to write well takes practice, time, and determination. Hence, the sacrifice

Again, this is true in most cases for most people.
However in order to be SUCCESSFUL and MAKE A LIVING doing it...you must be EXCEPTIONAL.

And by nature, most people ARE NOT exceptional writers.

But guess what?

Most able bodied people CAN mop floors, cut grass, paint walls, cook, set up banquet halls, ect........

They can even do that WHILE GOING TO SCHOOL to learn a profession.

So in the mean time and in between time while we're waiting to turn all of these ex-felons into phenomenal writers.....let's cut out all of the motivational speeches and jaw-jacking and give these brothers some GOOD PAYING SIMPLE LABOR to put money in their pockets, gas in their tank, and food on their table.

33 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'm not talking about "hand outs".....I'm talking about JOBS.

Decent pay for decent and relatively simple or non-skilled or semi-skilled work like janitorial, kitchen, grounds keeping, delivery, ect.....

Few Black folk recognizes these as vital to their business; most hire management who procure services separate from places of business. My wife would make me sleep in her garden if I hired a maid in our home, she has female relatives who help her when needed. What you advocate is like asking a Black Business to buy tickets to a movie for the neighborhood. 

Or rather excellence lays in taking that which is COMPLEX and making it seem SIMPLE.

Never heard of excellence with such a meaning, or in that term.

However in order to be SUCCESSFUL and MAKE A LIVING doing it...you must be EXCEPTIONAL.

As far as I'm concerned, every human being alive has exceptional espects to her/his nature that they simply need to expoit, instead of being expioted by others to their disadvantage.

K2

Few Black folk recognizes these as vital to their business; most hire management who procure services separate from places of business. My wife would make me sleep in her garden if I hired a maid in our home, she has female relatives who help her when needed. What you advocate is like asking a Black Business to buy tickets to a movie for the neighborhood.

That's where marketing comes into play, marketing that I've had to do on many occasions to get Black businesses to hire the local Black youth.
I've worked with ex-felons who just got out as well as AfroAmerican youth who have absolutely no job experience and I had to MARKET and SELL the imporance of employing these youth to the reluctant owners....but it can be done.

The first thing I had to do is.....similar to what you said....explain to them the importance of SACRIFICE.

That if they want safe communities they must be willing to sacrifice and give up part of their profits in order to see that happen.
Which means giving 2 or 3 unskilled youth jobs at your barbershop or resturant that could perhaps have been handled by one adult.
It may cost you an extra 300 or 400 dollars a month, but it will pay off in the long run.

With others I have to use FEAR to motivate them......
The fear of what will happen to their business if they hire their alcoholic brother or drug addicted sister-n-law or thuggish nephew to help them run their businesses instead of eager youth who need work.

I warn them that chances are these relatives will steal from them, expect higher pay for less work, expect special treatment, and you won't even be able to fire them without repercussions from your own family for doing so.

That also usually works and motivates them to give the young people a chance.

Nepotism.....putting relatives and friends in positions of power rather than those most qualified.....is too ingrained in African culture both in America and in Africa and it has lead to the downfall of countless businesses and even governments.

Never heard of excellence with such a meaning, or in that term.

"The definition of genius is taking the complex and making it simple"
-Albert Einstein.

As far as I'm concerned, every human being alive has exceptional espects to her/his nature that they simply need to expoit, instead of being expioted by others to their disadvantage.

Perhaps....
But we can't be sure of that.

I believe that every human being is VALUABLE.
However those old sayings that every human being has a "talent" or are exceptional in their own rite comes into question when you see people who are born and remain severely retarded mentally.
They still have value as human beings but they are helpless.

Further....
Sure most people may have a talent that is either obvious or latent BUT that talent may not necessarily be in the field of writing.
They may be talented in other arenas like sports, painting, music, dancing, ect.....

I believe that far less than 20% of the general population has the type of talent or genius that allows them to make a good living for themselves writing.

We should have a society that allows everyone to EXPLORE areas where they may be talented in but IN THE MEAN TIME....provide decent paying jobs and resources that will allow them to live a decent life doing average simple work until they discover and hone that talent.

43 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

The first thing I had to do is.....similar to what you said....explain to them the importance of SACRIFICE.

That if they want safe communities they must be willing to sacrifice and give up part of their profits in order to see that happen.
Which means giving 2 or 3 unskilled youth jobs at your barbershop or resturant that could perhaps have been handled by one adult.
It may cost you an extra 300 or 400 dollars a month, but it will pay off in the long run.

Okay, but to what end, learn how to be an unskilled worker, earn money; for what, prerequisite toward college or expenses. There are things in this world youth must earn and learn separate from home or the local community. Things both internal and external. They must have something to market and do it themselves.

With others I have to use FEAR to motivate them......
The fear of what will happen to their business if they hire their alcoholic brother or drug addicted sister-n-law or thuggish nephew to help them run their businesses instead of eager youth who need work.

I warn them that chances are these relatives will steal from them, expect higher pay for less work, expect special treatment, and you won't even be able to fire them without repercussions from your own family for doing so.

I find it hard to believe a Black business owner would see fear as an incentive, to do anything positive. Even fear of incarceration does nothing good! 

"The definition of genius is taking the complex and making it simple"
-Albert Einstein.

Okay, but Albert Einstein didn't enter college as a genius, he had a foundation. Also, excellence was my point.

Perhaps....
But we can't be sure of that.

I believe that every human being is VALUABLE.
However those old sayings that every human being has a "talent" or are exceptional in their own rite comes into question when you see people who are born and remain severely retarded mentally.
They still have value as human beings but they are helpless.

the misinformed and ignorant are not medically ill people, nor is retardation. A helpless person doesn't need fish when he/she is hungry. They need to learn how to fish, for prolonged survival.

Further....
Sure most people may have a talent that is either obvious or latent BUT that talent may not necessarily be in the field of writing.
They may be talented in other arenas like sports, painting, music, dancing, ect.....

I believe that far less than 20% of the general population has the type of talent or genius that allows them to make a good living for themselves writing.

We should have a society that allows everyone to EXPLORE areas where they may be talented in but IN THE MEAN TIME....provide decent paying jobs and resources that will allow them to live a decent life doing average simple work until they discover and hone that talent.

Writing a way to do that, and can earn some quick cash too. Talent is a skill that comes naturally, something a person finds inside her/his self, better for the individual to find it before someone else. Black Ex-felons, adults and youth need self validation first. Without all the hum dum, writing's a convenient, rewarding vehicle to spark a fire. A personal enhancement capable breeding success orientation.

Identity and benefits of writing and reading Black.

Usage of writing to tell stories about living in America while Black has a rich history, providing both practical social information and support to other Blacks around the world. Learn to write stories and share the Black experience across all audiences as a principal motivation can offer a profitable, discrimination free safe space to try out a respectful new career. Writing books.

How: Reading books by great Black writers, go to AALBC.com books by Black people, about Black people. The goal is to find stories that piss you off, make you happy or learn about past Black people; investigate what makes Black stories interesting why you like or dislike the story.

The purpose of sharing traumatic or happy Black stories with Black and even White folk is to show how you feel, see things through your eyes.

The big/little idea: As with every respected new career, it's about determination, and luck; knowing that anything a Whiteman or woman can do you can do better. Protest and say whatever you want, anyway you want. Learn how to structure your story, about the characters in your story, plot, and narrative; the powerful dynamics of story elements that  can allow you to narrate to understand, find solutions out-of-control situations; like what comes after release from jail/prison, drug addition; denial of your rights to live and love.

Three things must happen,  be present for it to work: 1) Have a story to tell (about anything); write a story about it; 2) go to AALBC.com to discuss, 3) ask questions about before publishing your story. These three steps might be your link to something great that can put you in control absence other opportunities. But you're got to care about yourself enough to want to try. All you need is the thing you already have, thinking power. 

Three things that will get in the way: 1) Your own fear and laziness, that's where determination and self-control comes in - just make time to write by avoiding people who stand your way, getting high to start your day; 2) friends and family is going tell you it's a waste of time, you can't do it, you're stupid or don't enough education, remember everybody was once stupid before they went to school and tried; 3) deparation, be patient and don't give-up, work with whatever you have and try to get more than you need. Not until you get that first book published.

• Thanks 1

Thank you and I will, to the best of my ability to just that.

Buyt as you said I need people to engage, our people to engage here with the same enthusiasm as they do on Amazon and Amazon's site Goodreads.

Recently, I experimented with using Goodreads reviews on AALBC.com to keep people on the site longer, but I'll probably remove them because it actually encourages engagement on Goodreads rather than AALBC.com.

• Thanks 1

Too bad it's too difficult getting their mailing lists and strategizing a monster email campaign.  AALBC.com is the only public website I endorse on FaceBook, twitter, Pinterest, etc., all my others sharing is 'real news' articles. 

QUESTION: Does AALBC.com get a commission when books are purchased through the site? I have a list I'll be purchasing soon, I'll be nice knowing I'm investing in the right place.  Also, is there a place to submit a book rewiew?

Write stories about the problem 

For instance: Learn what structural racism means, the one perpetuated by the educational system; particularly via the "School-to-Prison Pipeline." The pipeline describes the policies and practices that further racialize criminalization by routing young Black children out of school and on the pathway to prison. This is accomplished through programs such as the "Hidden Curriculum," simultaneously medicalizing White children to comparable behaviors and double standards in the application of disciplinary policies that are color-blind in theory, but not in practice. 

The school-to-prison pipeline is facilitated by enforcing harsh 'zero-tolerance' policies such as "Broken Windows" community policing, police in schools and out-of-control systems that criminalize 'Blackness,' e.g., Black girls with braided afro hairstyles, baggy pants, tattoos, and Black mannerism's; while mitigating White social deviance with medical labels (growing-up). 

Under the gist of 'social-control' you live under every day there's a story waiting for you to write. And people want to read about it. 

"Know thy enemy. Yes, I said enemy because any scientific evil method that deny people social and economic justice and/or send children to prison for being themselves, is a very evil enemy." Some education is important because school is where the enemy live and work. Let no-one tell you that you don't need some education and listen closely to opportunities for higher education (college) because that's where you learn and practice how to fight the enemy. 

Stories about Black people's lives, written by Black are fascinating, interesting reads because we have important stories to tell in ways only a Black person can tell. 

All fiction stories have five basic but important elements. The characters, the setting, the plot, the conflict, and the resolution. These elements keep the story running smoothly and allow the action to develop in a logical way that the reader can follow. 

The characters in your story are the individuals the story is about. You should introduce the characters in the story with enough information that the reader can visualize each person. Do this by providing detailed descriptions of a character’s physical attributes and personality traits. Every story should have a main character. The main character determines the way the plot will develop and is usually who will solve the problem the story centers upon. However, the other characters are also very important because they supply additional details, explanations, or actions. All characters should stay true to the author’s descriptions throughout the story so that the reader can understand and believe the action that is taking place—and perhaps even predict which character may do what next.

The setting is the location of the action. An author should describe the environment or surroundings of the story in such detail that the reader feels that he or she can picture the scene. Unusual settings (such as a fantasy world) can be interesting, but everyday settings can help a reader to better visualize the story and feel connected to the plot!

The plot is the actual story your entire book is based. A plot should have a very clear beginning, middle, and end—with all the necessary descriptions and suspense, called exposition—so that the reader can make sense of the action and follow along from start to finish.

Every story has a conflict/problem to solve. The plot is centered on this conflict and the ways in which the characters attempt to resolve the problem. When the story’s action becomes most exciting, right before the resolution, it is called the climax.

The solution to the problem is the way the action is resolved. For example, James Balwin often resolves a conflict by leaving the reader to use her/his imagination of real life for Black people in America, fighting or resisting White oppression, or describing how to fix problems created by White folks. Just remember, it is important that the resolution fit the rest of the story in tone and creativity and solve all parts of the conflict.  

Now to show people how on point I am about what we need to do............

About a week ago I said:

"
Educated and wealthy AfroAmericans SHOULD be using their money, talents, and influence to EMPLOY other AfroAmericans who need it.

Too many of our people have this "I got mine you get yours" mentality that keeps BOTH of us looking for Caucasians to help us out and support us.

Instead of deriding and beating up on AfroAmericans with criminal histories and low or no education pushing them to go to school and get more eduation and clean themselves up ect..........

It's better for wealthy educated AfroAmericans to just START BUSINESSES in the ghetto, make sure they're highly secured, and start employing our people with SIMPLE jobs that pay decently and don't require education or skills.

So if you're a successful AfroAmerican writer or publisher and you're know other successful AfroAmerican writers and publishers.....

STOP going from school to school giving lectures and patting kids on the back telling them to start writing so they can be the next Zora or Langston.

START building 4 wall buildings where your books can be published and stored and START employing Black men and women from your local community and pay them a DECENT WAGE to:

-help maintain the building
-mop the floors
-set up chairs and tables for special events
-cook the food
-keep the lawn manicured

THAT will help put more money in the pockets of AfroAmericans who need it than al the motivational speeches, pats on the back, and columns in the Huffington all put together! "

And lo and behold, just today I was listening to Dr Umar Johnson speaking on a show and HE comes out and says..............

The solutions are there.....if people really seek them.

@Pioner1: Oh, Umar Johnson is a great ‘go-to’ source for information about Black folk. What do you call the level of this source; primary: no, secondary: no, uncategorized: maybe.

The Chicago Defender New agency calls him a fraud: “Umar Johnson is the self-proclaimed Prince of Pan-Africanism, who once said queer people are a “conspiracy” to control the population. He argued “single Black mothers” psychologically castrate their sons. He claimed light-skinned Black people aren’t really Black. Umar’s rants are often filled with calling other Black folks coons and dirty ni****s. His ridiculous comments are endless, but another controversial aspect of Umar is his so-called psychology license.

Rumor had it that Umar did not have a psychology license, which he reportedly does. However, what’s in question are the credentials he used to obtain the license. Atlanta Black Star reports, “Dr. Umar Johnson has reportedly been called to stand trial before the Pennsylvania State Board of Psychology amid concerns over his credentials as a psychologist.” Umar went on a social media rant — the worst place to defend yourself when you are about to go to court — saying that the “white man” is trying to take away his license.

Atlanta Black Star got more details, “A notice from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania obtained by 

Atlanta Black Star accuses Johnson of presenting himself as a psychologist without the proper credentials, indicating that he’s never held an authorization to practice a profession/occupation from the state’s psychology board. Moreover, the notice states that Johnson doesn’t have a proper license to practice as a psychologist in the state.” Johnson will to prove he is a certified psych professional and “faces civil penalties of about $10,000 for each alleged violation and could even incur the costs of an investigation into the matter, according to the notice warning of possible disciplinary action.”

WOW, Pioneer1, little by little we understand how and why you think the way to do, it is applauding, to say the least.

Pioneer1: Here another tidbit on your Black knight in his shiny White armor; he has until August to come up with $5 million dollars on his bid to purchase that defunct college in Philadelphia or he loses his down-payment.  I doubt it'll go through anyway; considering he doesn't qualify.  Fraudulent credentials and all.

Krazy Alexander #2 said:

Image result for clarence williams iii tales from the hood
"Rumor had it that Umar did not have a psychology license, which he reportedly does. However, what’s in question are the credentials he used to obtain the license"

There goes Krazy-Ass-Alexander  spreading RUMORS again......lol.

I thought I told you numerous times already....STOP LYING on people.

You don't know if the man is licensed or not.
You know nothing of his creditials because you haven't bothered to research them.

Hell, you even ADMIT that what you're saying is merely RUMOR yet still get on here and....in big print....shamelessly spread lies and rumors with little facts or research to back them up.

No wonder you have #2 in your name....it's what comes out of your mouth....lol.

@Pioneer1: As of January 2018, to date, Johnson has yet to prove he's certified.  Okay, go on and stand by your so-called source; you obviously fall for anything.  Just like Umar Johnson you just want approval from the White-side hoping one of them will say "this one is on our side" so let's give him something, not much but something.

Only one thing, Pioneer1, you were duped because you got nothing for support them, neither will Johnson. Not even an okay from Pennsylvania’s State Board of Psychology as a legitimate psychologist.  Are we to take your word for it, or official rumors, as you like to call it?

True, we're all liars but I'm not so stupid as to fall for a con job just because someone is Black.  Prove it, just offer some sort of proof, any kind of proof Johnson is a certified psychologist; and that Oprah, news agencies are wrong!!!

It's okay, you're just another sucker for hire, even your attempt to hid and deceive is wanting.  But it's your life, man. If you want to hide behind someone else's life, suit yourself.

I would ask mad'am "fact checker" to look into this portion of the discussion; offer some input as to Dr. Umar Johnson legitimacy. If she'd please.  https://chicagodefender.com/2017/12/31/the-real-husbands-of-hotep-umar-johnson-and-tariq-nasheed-are-having-a-nasty-cat-fight-on-social-media/https://chicagodefender.com/2018/01/11/watch-umar-johnson-claims-an-oprah-presidency-spells-extermination-for-black-men/

Furthermore, Pioneer1, I've checked academic journals and found nothing written by Umar Johnson, except for several published books - which anyone can claim anything - but proves nothing of officiality of claims. 

I hate hammering on you like this, that's not true, I love it:

ebony-image.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

Ebony Chappel READ WHAT SHE SAYS HERE

Mar 5, 2017

While his “lecture” had a couple gems — namely his rebuke of the American education system and its treatment of children of color, as well as a pretty spot-on breakdown of how Black people have been unjustly and systematically shut out of economic advancement through redlining, gentrification and the like — a fair amount of it was disappointing. As anyone who has listened to him before knows, some of his most outrageous statements were par for the course. Here are just two examples:

–       Though Johnson stated that he “loves” our LGBTQ brothers and sisters, he cannot condone their actions because not only is homosexuality a “cancer on the Black community,” it also, along with abortion and interracial marriage, is a tool that will ultimately dismantle the Black race. Also, to be accepting and/or tolerant of the LGBTQ movement is to simultaneously be in compliance with criminal acts such as bestiality and pedophilia.

–       Johnson stated that Black people (or “Sun People” as he called them) lived in a land of complete and utter harmony similar to Eden before white people (or “Ice People”) walked their hairy, barbaric, cannibalistic selves down to Africa and ruined everything. While colonialism did deal an awful blow to the continent of Africa, this simplistic view of a fairy tale land is incorrect. War, corruption and slavery in some form or another existed on the continent well before this period in history.

I am of the opinion that we cannot accept hatred in any form toward anyone. It is a detriment to us and serves no productive purpose. Black gay youth are consistently victims of violence in their homes, schools and places of worship. Trans women of color are also being slaughtered, and their murders are often neglected not only by the police and investigators (these crimes often go unsolved), but also by our community.

It is my belief that hate and ignorance are more of a cancerous condition on us than homosexuality could ever be.

While on one hand, I applaud some of his efforts, I cannot ignore that his message was full of many of the inaccuracies and hateful statements that pervade much of the Pan-African movement. I also have concerns of his legitimacy. His credentials as a school psychologist, doctor of psychology and school principal have yet to be confirmed. The receipts, as far as I can tell, are non-existent. His fundraisers to open the aforementioned academies have been scrutinized, as many donors claim to have been defrauded. There are entire websites and social media pages dedicated to proving this man is a well-spoken liar, and even one local business owner shared with me his own sheisty Dr. Umar story.

I hate to believe that Johnson is nothing more than a charlatan dressed in colorful clothing. Despite the misgivings of the messenger, I want to believe that the message still has a purpose.

So, do we throw out the possibly well-intentioned baby with the vile 

Again, this article is as recent as March 2018. And still no verification, except for excuses, from Johnson.

Krazy Alexander #2 said:

9 hours ago, Kalexander2 said:

True, we're all liars but I'm not so stupid as to fall for a con job just because someone is Black Prove it, just offer some sort of proof, any kind of proof Johnson is a certified psychologist; and that Oprah, news agencies are wrong!!! 

Lol....speak for YOURSELF Krazy Al.
I'm not a liar.

Man, how can an ADMITTED liar question anyone else's credentials????

I'm busy this morning and don't have time to clean up the #2 mess your making Krazy Al
So I'll let this article from the Huffington Post sets it straight:

Dr. Umar Johnson........

Graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (7/31/2009) with MBA in Clinical Psychology

Continued graduate education with Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine to receive his Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology (11/14/2012)

Administrative | Principal PK-12 (1115); Issued (8/1/2008); Continuing Education Status (active); Credentials Status: Valid for 5 years of service

*Educational Specialist II School Psychologist PK-12 (1875); Issued (3/1/2008); Continuing Education Status (active); Credential Status: Valid

*Educational Specialist I School Psychologist PK-12 (1875); Issued (6/1/2001); Continuing Education Status (active); Credentials Status: Converted

Under the Department of Education Dr. Johnson has been issued certifications, issue dates, continuing educational status, and credentials status to legally practice.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/in-defense-of-dr-umar-johnsons-credentials_us_5a4ff99ce4b0cd114bdb331b

So despite the rumors, gossip, and induendos....the man is legitimately licensed, degreed, and certified.

So Krazy Alexander #2.....
Stop lying, get your FACTS (not rumors) straight and stop doing a #2 all over this board with your nonsense....lol.

From your link: He's certified psych instructor; Johnson's website says he's an expert.  So every person who has a judicial doctorate is not permitted to practice law until they've been approved by the American/State Bar Association.  Okay, Johnson has an advanced education in psychology that allows him to teach, not practice clinically or otherwise. Moreover, his mindset and people skills further compromise his suitability even as an educator. Your source is still wanting. Same as you.

Though because he's Black make him a target, his shortcomings make him an EASY TARGET. 

Umar is a certified psychologist and therefore meets the requirements necessary to legally conduct his practice as a school psychologist. Contrary to what some are reporting, Umar is not being investigated over his psychology license. He does not have a license nor does he profess to have one. The bio on his website explains: “Dr. Umar Johnson is a Doctor of Clinical Psychology and Certified School Psychologist who is considered an expert on the education and mental health of Afrikan and Afrikan-American children.” For those who are also curious about Umar’s certification, below is a list of his certifications:

*Administrative | Principal PK-12 (1115); Issued (8/1/2008); Continuing Education Status (active); Credentials Status: Valid for 5 years of service
*Educational Specialist II School Psychologist PK-12 (1875); Issued (3/1/2008); Continuing Education Status (active); Credential Status: Valid
*Educational Specialist I School Psychologist PK-12 (1875); Issued (6/1/2001); Continuing Education Status (active); Credentials Status: Converted

On 6/13/2018 at 1:43 AM, Kalexander2 said:

Black people (or “Sun People” as he called them) lived in a land of complete and utter harmony similar to Eden before white people (or “Ice People”) walked their hairy, barbaric, cannibalistic selves down to Africa and ruined everything.

While might sound good and can make a people who have been victimized by white people for hundreds of years -- it is just a racist statement.

Umar's views on the LGBTQ community are no different than those of your garden variety Christian.  

@Kalexander2 in the vast a majority of cases I earn a commission on book sold here.  If I direct readers to an independently published author's site I usually don't earn a commission. I just opened a store: https://aalbc.com/store/ where I sell books directly.  I have not loaded my entire database into it yet; right now I'm focusing on books where I have commitment from the publisher or a group of readers to buy the books. 

Krazy Alexander #2

Your source is still wanting. Same as you.

The only thing I'm "wanting" from YOU...is an APOLOGY.

....and you WILL apologize in BOTH of the threads that she was insulted in instead of just one.

Troy

Umar's views on the LGBTQ community are no different than those of your garden variety Christian.

Dr. Johnson's views on LGBTQ are consistent with the anti-homosexuality views the African communities both here in the United States as well as around the globe have HISTORICALLY had for hundreds if not thousands of years.

Except for millenials......in most cases when you find African communities that accept homosexuality it's because they were FORCED into accepting it by White authorities who had some sort of power or influence over them.

It's not like we as a people sat down ON OUR OWN and reasoned that gays, lesbians, and bisexuals are a part of our community and we will take a vote and decide whether or not we'll accept them and their lifestyle.
It's usually a case of....if we want to keep our good paying jobs or keep getting that GRANT MONEY from the government we BETTER accept it...lol.

That's not very honorable and it's basically having a set of morals FORCED upon you.

I may not agree with all of his views on homosexuality, but for anyone in the medical/scientific field to publically take the stance that Umar has taken on homosexuality takes courage and integrity.

Troy

what would you propose that we do with, or for, gay people?

Lol.....
The same thing we do WITH and FOR straight people.

Treat them as individuals according to thier personal behavior.

However because AfroAmericans are still a numerical minority in this nation I think it would be in our best interests to keep our population optimal and not let it decrease. 

If the homosexual population in any group increases,  theoretically that could also spell a DECREASE in the future population of that group since there would be a decrease in heterosexual male/female couples having sex and reproducing.

So I'd say just like they keep race and sex statistics.....I think we should also keep statistics on the percentage of the population who are heterosexual, homosexual, and bisexual to see if the RATES of homosexuality and bisexuality is indeed increasing in various groups.
And if so...why.

If we are living in a free and open society where everyone can practice their sexuality in peace not hide who they are, and I notice that in one generation the percentage of homosexuals has increased from 5% to 13%.....I want to know why.

Troy

If you say the homosexual population has almost tripled in a generation (btw, where did you get those percentages), why do YOU think this has happened?

I don't believe that is the case......I don't know one way or the other.

I meant that as a HYPOTHETICAL example of how we would track the rise or decline of various sexual orientations.

The first step is to make sure we live in a society where people are safe and comfortable being straight, gay, or both.
If not, people tend to get confused, lie to themselves (except for K2....lol), hide their sexuality, ect....out of fear or guilt.

Once people are comfortable being heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual then just like we chart the demographics on race, sex, religion, ect.....we can begin to chart the demographics of sexual orientation trusting that people will give honest answers.

12 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

The first step is to make sure we live in a society where people are safe and comfortable being straight, gay, or both.
If not, people tend to get confused, lie to themselves (except for K2....lol), hide their sexuality, ect....out of fear or guilt.

So says the son of trollop!  "Hey 'Pioneer1 pony,' what's the matter, your father haven't ridden you later?   I'm not confused about my heterosexuality.  You're confusing me with your siblings, whose confused about their identity.  That identity thing runs in your family I see. 

Anyway, like I said before, I'm too busy these days to pay attention to whoever you are, wannabe.  I look forward to an occasional insult from a white man's follower such as you though.  You are hallarious adapting ideas of Trump's Steve Miller.  You do realize he and you have the same perspectives, right?  Probably not, anyone who uses Umar Johnson to support an irrational point is, indeed, a yo-yo!!  

Krazy Alexander #2 said:

"I look forward to an occasional insult from a white man's follower such as you though."

It's probably the only thing your crazy ass HAS to look foward to.....lol.

But I see
I no longer have "White man" status.
Now I'm just a "white man's follower"????

Next thing you know I won't be gay but "bi-curious".....lol.
I thought you said you got GOOD at lying.

If you're too busy and lack time, ask those other agents who assigned you to this site to lighten up your work load so you can get your lies STRAIGHT, fool.
After all, YOU are the one who said it takes time to deceive people properly....lol.

You're comfortable now, with the pretentious life you're leading as if you've been vindicated of being a fraud.  I still stand by my original allegation from December, that you're a troll without a cause or an agenda.  Attempting to impress people but only making a complete fool of yourself.  Man, you are stupid and ignorant of life and right living.  Who wore the dress in your house, you or your dad?  Because you've not yet learned how to be man.

Hey, Pioneer1 pony, what's your source to refute this.  Not Urmar Johnson, I hope!

Why do people try to hide who they really are?

Neha Chauhan
Neha Chauhan, ENTJ writer with an entrepreneurial spirit, positive & happy

Fear of rejection is behind most of these ‘hidings’. Imagine if everyone liked a certain celebrity/movie star or sportsperson and you didn’t, what will happen? You will either tell them that you don’t like him and be scorned, mocked, persuaded or argued with or you can just shut up and let things be. Who cares, right?

See one of the major problems of being human is our complexity and our need to be seen as a part of a group. When you try to show your true self, you may sometimes deviate from the norms of the group you are a part of. This may alienate you and everybody fears that. Imagine this- thousands of millions of people, living a life they would never have if only they spoke the truth and let the world see who they really were.

Nobody will get isolated then as we would eventually find people we vibe with and get along. The only fear here is that the people you have always been with will reject you, mock you or throw you away. That is quite a scary thing for a social animal- a human.

Some people will put up a false face, try to be like others. They are doing it for appreciation, for approval and validation. However, the basis of all these emotions is the fear of rejection, the fear of isolation. We all behave differently because of this fear of rejection. Some of us will try to find more validation by adhering to the norms of our social groups more strictly while some others will just remain in hiding.

They don’t want to create a mess but they don’t want rejection either. Some will rebel of course but the number is really small. A large number of people would prefer to be quiet about their true self and their real nature instead of speaking out. They worry who will say what, they worry about acceptance. Most importantly, they worry that they would ruin their seemingly perfect lives that till now have run smoothly, thanks to the adherence to the group’s norms.

We all are hiding something.

Krazy Alexaner #2

that you're a troll without a cause or an agenda

Oh but trolls DO have agendas!

Troll
to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/troll

Hmmmm.....
Now WHO on this site fits THAT description?????

Oh!
Didn't YOU say:

"I now realize just how offended you are and that pleases me greatly"

https://aalbc.com/tc/topic/5155-the-cult-of-r-kelly/?page=4

"insults and degradation of each other is open. You game......?"

https://aalbc.com/tc/topic/5231-my-friend-started-a-petition-to-ban-john-lennon-songs-is-it-possible-to-ban-his-songs/

Isn't that YOU, bragging about how you love offending people and challenging me to an insult and degradation match?
Or were you LYING again and really don't like offending and insulting people like you claim...lol.

"Man, you are stupid and ignorant of life and right living. Who wore the dress in your house, you or your dad? Because you've not yet learned how to be man. "

If I'm NOT a man.....why did you just CALL me one, fool.....lol.

See that's why I call you Krazy Al #2.

Because you have a tendency to get emotional and start doing a #2 at the mouth without thinking about what you're saying.
You get off topic and start getting irrational.

But you're gonna LEARN how to watch what you say and who you say it to.
.......you can believe that.

Why not, if you follow figures like Umar Johnson, you'll believe anything; that even you replies are rational. Addressing you as 'man' is my way of showing you that your father and mother were wrong; those female feeling you have does mean you're a woman and, you are not as intelligent as you pretend.

Insults: aside from my natural tendency to be frank/blunt and overbearing, whether people like it or not - are for you.  And, in your case are deserved because of your insistence on deceiving everyone by constantly changing you fake avatar, etc.   Your avoidance of questions with 'not-so-clever' deflections.  We are not stupid, you are, for thinking we are!  Whether I like what you do or not is irrelevant, but each time you continue with this mascarade of reality, I take it humorously personal.  But you never go away.  You just come back again and again for more, so here's more of the same:  The trollop and loser you call parents reared you wrong and should have been reported to children and family services. although it's expected since they themselves were il-reared by your grandparents.

Have you ever thought of seeing someone professionally, like, say, a psychologist?  WARNING: Not Urmar Johnson, that guy will put all your business in the streets!

I'm taking a break Pioneer1 pony, can't help rubbing your delusion in your face:  My personal 'web crawler' keeps me posted of all new happening even they're late.  

Is Umar Johnson Assuming A Dead Man's Identity???

Umar Johnson on the phone back in December 2016 [Press Photo]

For years, there's been talk about professional bootlegger, fundraiser, & "cookie-crusher" Jermaine Shoemake aka "Umar Johnson" living his life assuming a real doctor's (who happens to be an Arab man that graduated from college around the same time Jermaine [or Pimpin J, as I like to refer to him] claimed to have graduated) identity.

After doing my own research of the real Umar Johnson not too long ago, I came across this. Now could Pimpin J be living his life assuming a dead man's identity??? Let's find out.

As I looked through this obituary, I seen that the man that could be the real Umar Johnson had died in New Hanover, North Carolina (which there is no such city or town as I live in Wilmington which happens to be in New Hanover County) last year back in August 4, 2017.

Adding to the suspense is the fact that a woman, named Audrey Johnson, that claims to be his mother had dropped a comment on the obituary's guestbook which you can give a read below...

"This candle is a token of my love for you. You may be gone, but you're never be forgotten! Love you my son! Mom!!!" -Audrey Johnson

What makes this particular action even more interesting is the fact that the woman that claims to be the mother of the man that could be the real Umar Johnson happens to be from Philadelphia where Pimpin J claims to be born & raised (it recently came out that Jermaine grew up in a residential school in Franklin County which happens to be over 158 miles away from Philadelphia).

With these receipts in mind, only time will tell if this is the obituary of the real Umar Johnson or nah. But if Pimpin J is actually assuming a dead man's identity, shit could be worse for him than it already is...

We will keep you posted as we get more updates on this matter.

Message!!
Umarians attacking this sister 
M. Mitchell The Anti Sheeple Pleaser for speaking out against Umar Johnson... SMH. Check out the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAe-mb6tpUA&feature=youtu.be
#drumar #umarians #stfu #fraud

Umar Johnson, Leave Dead People Alone!

Umar Johnson, you should be ashamed of yourself.  And if you're not, then someone in your life with half a functioning brain cell should be ashamed for you.

How dare you videotape a visit to the memorial site of our good young brother Trayvon Martin!  Trayvon Martin was a private citizen.  Trayvon Martin was a minor when he so sadly and unfortunately died at the hands of George Zimmerman.  He was NOT a public figure.  He was a kid walking from the store with candy and iced tea.

In other words, Trayvon Martin was no Frederick Douglass, Alexander Wayman, or Harriet Tubman.

Then Umar mentions the names of others who have plaques at that site.  He speculates how they have died.  Of course, he says they died by unnatural causes, or perhaps died by Black-on-Black
harassing and possibly lying on dead people, who aren't here to defend himself or herself, or speak on his or her own behalf, is sick.

This is so beyond pathetic of Umar Johnson.  Is he that starved for attention and validation?

However, it does make sense in a disgusting, sick and twisted way.  After all:

• Dead people don't ask questions.
  • Dead people can't disagree with him.
  • Dead people can't say "NO" to him.
  • Dead people can't fight back.
violence, or white police violence.  These are people that no one knows outside of their families and friends, so how on earth can Umar Johnson know under what circumstances they died.

Then somehow he blames the extra-legal killings of unarmed Black people on the election of Barack Obama as president of the United States.

And even if Umar Johnson is making some valid points, the way he's going about it, like 

@Kalexander2 Your post about Why do people try to hide who they really are? would be an interesting stand alone topic.  Maybe I'll start one.

As far as Umar being a utterly complete fraud (assuming a fake identity) I don't believe that. It is too easy to prove this.

OK @Pioneer1 I can understand the desire to track the change of human sexuality over time.  But what I find that you do is that you assume gay men are feminine. Some are and others are not. 

Sexual orientation is different than personality.  There are some dudes you'd look at, using the western lense of masculinity, and swear they are gay but they are not... 

9 hours ago, Troy said:

@Kalexander2 Your post about Why do people try to hide who they really are? would be an interesting stand alone topic.  Maybe I'll start one.

As far as Umar being a utterly complete fraud (assuming a fake identity) I don't believe that. It is too easy to prove this.

Yes, it is interesting, but you only want to eat more of my time with topics that really interest us. You know I can’t resist. Smile!

May even be unpractical, but, if trust is to be earned first, Umar has failed from the ‘get-go.’

Troy

But what I find that you do is that you assume gay men are feminine. Some are and others are not.

I know this already.

You can just look at what goes on in most prisons to realize that there are strong aggressive homosexual men.

What gave you the impression that I thought that way?

21 hours ago, Kalexander2 said:

DUH, go back and re-read every post you've ever written.

The only person who has time to do that is YOU.

What else do you have to do with your time while you're stuck in a padded room 23 hours a day.....besides shoving graham crackers in your mouth and sipping on little boxes of apple juice?

I just hope your caregivers clean your laptop off from time to time so the keyboard doesn't get too sticky and icky.....lol.

We don't need ANYTHING slowing down AALBC's comedy entertainment...lol.

44 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

The only person who has time to do that is YOU.

What else do you have to do with your time while you're stuck in a padded room 23 hours a day.....besides shoving graham crackers in your mouth and sipping on little boxes of apple juice?

I just hope your caregivers clean your laptop off from time to time so the keyboard doesn't get too sticky and icky.....lol.

We don't need ANYTHING slowing down AALBC's comedy entertainment...lol.

The "LOL" man speaks of living in a box.  NO, your abusive mother isn't here keeping an eye on me.  She's there with you trying in vain to get you to do something besides grabbing her butt all day.  My life is full of excitement and variety, love the convenience my laptop affords me, to monitor your foolishness, at will.  Doesn't take much time to contradict your ignorance.  OH YEAH, I forgot, you claim to not be well educated so it's okay.

No wonder you use an avatar, are you that "300-pound man sitting on his bed" Trump was describing on his campaign trail?   That's why you're not getting laid, huh?

Krazy Alexander #2 said:

No wonder you use an avatar, are you that "300-pound man sitting on his bed"

Well, I'm certainly not that 300 pound man sitting on YOUR bed with YOU sitting on top of him...lol.

"My life is full of excitement and variety"

That's called NOT TAKING YOUR MEDICINE.....fool.

I hope your caregivers don't let your imagination take you so far away that you forget your way back....lol.