Kalexander2

A Great Career Choice for Black Folk with Criminal Records: Why not a Black supremacy emergence from within White supremacy?

21 hours ago, Kalexander2 said:

DUH, go back and re-read every post you've ever written.

The only person who has time to do that is YOU.

What else do you have to do with your time while you're stuck in a padded room 23 hours a day.....besides shoving graham crackers in your mouth and sipping on little boxes of apple juice?

I just hope your caregivers clean your laptop off from time to time so the keyboard doesn't get too sticky and icky.....lol.

We don't need ANYTHING slowing down AALBC's comedy entertainment...lol.

44 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

The only person who has time to do that is YOU.

What else do you have to do with your time while you're stuck in a padded room 23 hours a day.....besides shoving graham crackers in your mouth and sipping on little boxes of apple juice?

I just hope your caregivers clean your laptop off from time to time so the keyboard doesn't get too sticky and icky.....lol.

We don't need ANYTHING slowing down AALBC's comedy entertainment...lol.

The "LOL" man speaks of living in a box.  NO, your abusive mother isn't here keeping an eye on me.  She's there with you trying in vain to get you to do something besides grabbing her butt all day.  My life is full of excitement and variety, love the convenience my laptop affords me, to monitor your foolishness, at will.  Doesn't take much time to contradict your ignorance.  OH YEAH, I forgot, you claim to not be well educated so it's okay.

No wonder you use an avatar, are you that "300-pound man sitting on his bed" Trump was describing on his campaign trail?   That's why you're not getting laid, huh?

Krazy Alexander #2 said:

No wonder you use an avatar, are you that "300-pound man sitting on his bed"

Well, I'm certainly not that 300 pound man sitting on YOUR bed with YOU sitting on top of him...lol.

Image result for clarence williams iii tales from the hood

"My life is full of excitement and variety"

That's called NOT TAKING YOUR MEDICINE.....fool.

I hope your caregivers don't let your imagination take you so far away that you forget your way back....lol.