Is. America. The. Beast,Revelations-13

Looking. At. Books. Online,Saw. Beast,Revelations, 13,Is. America. The. Beast.  Revelations. 13,Says. The. Second. Beast,Will. Rise. From. The. Earth. And. Direct. All. People. To,Worship. The. First. Beast ..My Opinion ..  Racist. White. Men. In.  America,Controlling. The. Richest. Country ..Some. Think,Trump. Wants. The. U.  S.  And. Russia. To. Have. White,supremacy. Upon. The. World..Is. Trump. The. Devil,Himself,Claiming. To. Be. Christian..Supporting,Violent,Christian. Terrorist..Some,White,People. Think. Christianity. Is. The,Largest. Terrorist,Organization. On. Earth......Racist. WHITE. Men,Demonic. ,Claiming. To Be. Christian....

@harry brown: If you consider such text your theory is quite accurate. A comparatively more accurate theory could be derived at with review of all THREE BIG BOOKS and not just revelations of one; the original scripture (Torah/old testament), the new testament (bible), and especially the last Big book – the Holy Quran, all of which predict each other in turn, easy to discern by the same unfiltered, untampered with message within each.  Rejection of all forms of polytheism; false prophets; creating falsehoods about creation (God has no children and other human attributes, etc.); and do good over evil.

Please, don't get caught-up in the web of traditional ideas and beliefs that blame something or someone else for the inevitable destruction humans will bring upon itself.  If you must look for answers in tradition than read all three books.  I have and they're all quite interesting.

For hundreds if not thousands of years people have been looking for the world to end, looking for the Anti-Christ, looking for the Messiah.....

People have lived, died, lived, died.....
War after war....millions of people killed
Famine after famine...million of people starved
Natural disaster after natural disaster......millions of people perish
Dictator after dictator.........one worse than the next.

But the world is STILL HERE churning right along.

If you read the Bible you can find "the beast" and the accompanying "signs of the times" in just about ANY time period.

Whenever the Supreme Being decides to end things....they will end.
It may be tommorow...it may be a million years from now.

But WE don't know when that will be.....and neither did many of those back in the past who CLAIMED to know.

AfroAmericans should get out of Caucasian "scriptures".

Religious mythology that a bunch of Caucasian men in beards sat around and MADE UP to keep you confused and waiting on something that will never happen.

It's interesting that if you study African and Native American religions.....you don't hear talk about the world ending.

K2

the original scripture (Torah/old testament), the new testament (bible),

The Torah is NOT the same as the "Old Testament".

And the New Testament is NOT the same as "The Bible".

Furthermore, the Torah doesn't even deal with the so-called "end of the world".

At some point the world will end. the sun has a finite life and once it has exhausted it's fuel it will be a wrap for us...in another few billion years. In that amount of time many forms of intelligent life could evolve a go extinct.

Maybe one of them will get it right.

• Thanks 1

@Troy: Yeah, brother, 'death of another bright star waiting in the wings!' But too many Trumper's have reverted to believing the earth is flat, journey to moon was a hoax, and earthlings are the only life in the universe. We know they won't last; but they can actualize such beliefs. Nukes anybody? 

Yeah, the "flat earthers" are a curious bunch.  I, and don't ask me why, watched one of there stupid videos. 

It was well done but completely full of nonsense.  It would only appeal to people who are utterly ignorant, which I presume is a growing demographic given the amount of time we spend on social media.

13 minutes ago, Troy said:

It was well done but completely full of nonsense.  It would only appeal to people who are utterly ignorant, which I presume is a growing demographic given the amount of time we spend on social media

Yeah, sad truth about the Trumper's, trumpeting their songs of indifference to reality have even Black folk dancing to the tone of nonsense.  

There's a difference between the end of the Earth and the end of the World.

I believe this planet is billions of not trillions of years old and has gone through many "worlds" and civilizations that have sprung up, flourished, and ended.

I also believe that many of these civilizations were far more advanced than what we typically call "Western civilization" today.

But it's hard to PROVE history.....so it's just a belief.

Well the Earth is not trillions of years old indeed the entire the universe is not even close to a trillion years old.

I believe current estimates place the Earth's age at roughly 4 billion years, still plenty of time for a far more advanced civilization to have evolved and died. There is no evidence of this but I don't think it can be completely ruled out given the large time scales involved.

Then again, I think the pyramids are proof of an ancient and advanced culture. They may not have had iPhones with facebook, but i believe that were advanced in ways we can't understand

• Like 1

On 6/10/2018 at 1:50 PM, harry brown said:

Looking. At. Books. Online,Saw. Beast,Revelations, 13,Is. America. The. Beast.  Revelations. 13,Says. The. Second. Beast,Will. Rise. From. The. Earth. And. Direct. All. People. To,Worship. The. First. Beast ..My Opinion ..  Racist. White. Men. In.  America,Controlling. The. Richest. Country ..Some. Think,Trump. Wants. The. U.  S.  And. Russia. To. Have. White,supremacy. Upon. The. World..Is. Trump. The. Devil,Himself,Claiming. To. Be. Christian..Supporting,Violent,Christian. Terrorist..Some,White,People. Think. Christianity. Is. The,Largest. Terrorist,Organization. On. Earth......Racist. WHITE. Men,Demonic. ,Claiming. To Be. Christian....

Greetings!

I believe what you say partly.

I believe that Revelation 13 is not in reference to White men, but it is in reference to White Supremacy and Colorism... of which can encompass anyone. I believe that the Western civilization, being that it has become very powerful on a global scale definitely shed light on a connection to this prophecy. But regarding 'Christianity'; it is not Christianity because this American system separated from it in 1776. As far as President Trump, I don't know what to think about his motives for our country. 

By the beast, according to the three 'big books' (Torah, Bible, Quran) represents the kingdom of  Antichrist and false prophets (or leaders).  In that respect, I’d have to say he’s already here, but still unidentified, and Donald Trump would definitely be one of the ‘false prophets’ as with many before him.  Although out of focus of my thinking, I have to say this discussion is appropriate because current affairs regarding Trump apprehending and caging babies is evil if there ever were such a thing.  Like what happened to Black families during slavery – as I said – “as with many before him.  Whether it be false prophets (White folk) or what they do, something, lower than inhumane, is behind it.

In any case, to understand what is happening is lose faith in humankind, no matter what the explanation.  What else can happen when the anger and hate go away?

• Like 1

On 6/11/2018 at 12:45 AM, Delano said:

The mark of the beast is the mark of the man 666.

666 upside down is 999., So the beast could be a computer. 

Greetings.

I believe that this written prophecy about '666' is much deeper. I don't have the exact scriptures so I am paraphrasing; I done a lot of research on this and from I remember off hand is that the scriptures say, this number represents 'the number of a man' or something to that affect. All throughout the Bible, this scripture is confirming with others from Genesis up through Revelation. Many of the authors wrote about it all throughout time and 'the mystery' that has unfolded and now it is an 'unsealed mystery' to the point we should be able to understand it today. It is a very deep concept so, I just want to touch upon it briefly. 

This number '666' correlates to 'a man' and he stems from what happened in 'the Garden of Eden' and with 'the Original Sin'. Because of this hated prophecy, came the Transatlantic Slave Trade Era. You see, this prophecy was maliciously pinned on the Black Africans and we were defined as being this number '666'. But it is only our persecution. Because of this prophecy, it became AMERICAN LAW and the descendants of slavery were actually defined as such. Contrary to the prepared statement by this government in their later attempt to cover up what they did--it has nothing to do with the voting system. YOU SEE, THIS NUMBER CAN ALSO BE EXPRESSED AS A FRACTION---TWO-THIRDS.

The number 666 is the same as saying TWO-THIRDS or 2/3rds. In slavery we became defined as 2/3rds human and this law stems from that prophecy maliciously pinned against Black Africa. But in truth, it is a number that applies to THE BEING present and written about in the Oringal sin. So to fast forward though, 

This number correlates to A MAN and all throughout the Bible the GREAT ADVERSARY is defined as A MAN but indeed, his government is MATRIARCHAL and both of these concepts apply to this very number 666. This is why He hate the Priesthood and today, the law of homosexaulity is vital. This number is in reference to AN INTERSEXED BEING. Now upon saying this, it would take many volumes of books and written references well documented alredy, facts already confirmed, to bring out the real issue here and the scriptures written by the prophets/authors on the subject. But I will say this quickly, SCIENCE IS OR CAN BE AN OBSERVATION and it is also based on being repeated with accuracy over and over again. Therefore, the science of this type of 'being' htat did reproduce and continued to pass his dna on to the modern  world is in DNA proof and ... the Y HAPLOGROUP goes directly to the origin of African DNA; the Black 'African' man. So therefore, this whole world whether we are Black or White or other now, have this in our genes but it has been shall I say... 'watered down'. Another way to say this would be, if a man can produce a malefactor, then he has Black African DNA for sure; even if he is European man. Hint; That 'being' at some remote time has a mutated Y-chromosome and he could not, ---can not--- pass his Y-DNA on in reproduction to produce a viable malefactor. He can only produce a 'he-she' or 'a she'--get my understanding? So, today, scientist will ascribe a level based on certain factors such as the ANDROGEN LEVEL or etc. but the Bible defines an intersexed being as 'a man' because the Y-chromosome is still present; it just can't produce the male hormones to turn the gonads into a viable male organs that secret androgen. etc. etc. etc.....

The Y DNA of the modern hominid, is not 2/3rds but complete and melanin has something to do with this issue. Seratonin... the Penial gland... I tell you, I've done a lot of research on this subject, and I feel sorry for Black people who have rejected the Bible, because even though the translations have been tampered with and faulty throughout times, the truth is within those pages... 

Personally, I’m Leary of much that is written in the Bible.  With the exception of a few passages conveyed in all the books, “666’ is not one them.  I’ve had the privilege of visiting the so-called tome to the Christ Jesus, several times and; read Arabic and Hebrew depictions of the Antichrist and second coming, as well as what is displayed museums in Israel; unless I missed something, and it is possible, there is no mention of 666 anywhere except various versions/interpretations of the Bible.  What’s said to be original pages of the Torah and Holy Quran is interesting, and required for anyone seeking honest information about these ideas.

Even the original books contradict/disagree with most of what’s in the Bible.

I believe I mentioned it before, if one is truly interested in understanding creation from a divine viewpoint, familiarity with ALL THREE BOOKS is necessary. 

For instance, “man is born of three phases of darkness” depicted in Holy Quran as life inside the wound before birth according to a christian gynecologist whose name I can’t remember.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Kalexander2 said:

Personally, I’m Leary of much that is written in the Bible.  With the exception of a few passages conveyed in all the books, “666’ is not one them.  I’ve had the privilege of visiting the so-called tome to the Christ Jesus, several times and; read Arabic and Hebrew depictions of the Antichrist and second coming, as well as what is displayed museums in Israel; unless I missed something, and it is possible, there is no mention of 666 anywhere except various versions/interpretations of the Bible.  What’s said to be original pages of the Torah and Holy Quran is interesting, and required for anyone seeking honest information about these ideas.

Even the original books contradict/disagree with most of what’s in the Bible.

I believe I mentioned it before, if one is truly interested in understanding creation from a divine viewpoint, familiarity with ALL THREE BOOKS is necessary. 

For instance, “man is born of three phases of darkness” depicted in Holy Quran as life inside the wound before birth according to a christian gynecologist whose name I can’t remember.

Yes, I am familiar with the three books you speak of and have done a lot of research about all of them and how the Tanakh ties into this as well. I am aware of the discrepancies with regards to the non-African Jews script that sparked a great conflict in the Middle East during the early MIddle Age perian and how they threatened the Original Jews when they threatened to desacrate the tomb of Aaron and his sons.

I studied how the Kione Greek language played a part in how the Septugint was translated about 200 years before the time of Julius Caesar, Augustus,... and Jesus.

I have studied about how the Masoretic Text began to be translated beginning the early period of the Middle Ages and how it was not completed until hundreds of years later just before the onset of the Crusades.

I sat at the table in a study group with an Islamic man, African American, for over a year and he shared his studies in a group session about the Koran. His take on this was that the Koran can not be solely relied upon for African American Islamic people and he believe the Bible should be apart of the study. 

I am aware of the violent struggle that broke out during the MIddle Ages, early times between AD 400s and AD 600s because the Original Jews became outraged at the Torah and the addition of their script that included religious doctrines that was not apart of the Original Hebrew script that the Jews still had and were concentrated in present day IRAQ and EGYPT.

I am aware of what you speak of.

And as far ad the Book of Revelations mention of '666' that you said you did not see at the tomb of Jesus housed in the CHURCH OF THE SEPULCRE in the MIddle East today is not a big issue. A lot of the script that we see today was not bound at the time this CHURCH OF THE HOLY SEPULLCRE was built and the tomb of Jesus was placed for the many, many, many Europeans to travel on their MECCA to Jerusalem prior to the Crusades to visit the Holy Land. 

Nevertheless, I did not just explain that script but I also reference other points that correlate to the prophecyo of '666' as well. But HEY, it is the essence of what I wrote that is also important, not whether or not you have seen it, though. The ARabic and Hebrew script today in the Middle EAst would definitely NOT reflect the Bible, based on my research. But, I'm looking forward to what you have to share as well.

The Caraite Jews [ie Karaite Jews] bonded with their relatives, the Islamic men and stormed across North Africa and the faulty script of the Torah was what sparked their rage anyway. This was the onset of the Arabic Movement that followed in the AD 600s. So the Koran is actually based upon the First Five Books of Moses, even though the Koran is not a direct translation. I am aware. 

So if you are Leary of the Bible, you won't offend me, at all.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chevdove said:

I believe that this written prophecy about '666' is much deeper.

If you want to go deeper then go to the source for the bible. If you understand Astrology and Number symbolism the Bible takes on an added dimension. Jesus in the tomb is a reference to the winter solstice which occurs about Dec 22. Which is the shortest day of the year and then the Light is returning.

The Bible is akin to mythology. It is full of true stories that never happened. however being an astrologer I have a particular perspective. Which generally doesn't coincide with Christians.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Then you know it’s pronounced and spelled with a ‘Q’ Quran, not with a ‘K’ Koran, yes?  No offense intended but your Islamic friend is mistaken.  Not that it matters but I’ve been here in the Holy Land for over five-years and know how important the Quran is to Muslims, a true Muslim would never say their Holy book can’t be relied upon.  Your friend, an African American Muslim does not meet the criteria of Middle Eastern Muslim.  It is true, however, they do respect the Bible and see it as owning only part of the original scripture (Torah), even with all its fallacies, “turn the other cheek,” etc.  Yet, the original Torah and Holy Quran do not contradict each other.  Your investigation of these religions is a continuing effort, I presume.  

I would ask, why would you or anyone else subscribe to your version of a thing, in spite of the original thing?  Such as the “Nation of Islam” which fail in every aspect of the Islamic religion.

Though I’m, indeed, impressed with the research knowledge you’ve acquired, history of the Jew’s and Middle Eastern conflict; I also question how you derive at the conclusion of the Bible’s authenticity, as a complete record of Christianity and the life of the Christ Jesus!  Especially as it is contradicted by every reputable religious scholar in the world.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Delano said:

If you want to go deeper then go to the source for the bible. If you understand Astrology and Number symbolism the Bible takes on an added dimension. Jesus in the tomb is a reference to the winter solstice which occurs about Dec 22. Which is the shortest day of the year and then the Light is returning.

The Bible is akin to mythology. It is full of true stories that never happened. however being an astrologer I have a particular perspective. Which generally doesn't coincide with Christians.

I do not understand the reasoning behind your rationale, astrological dimensions etc., because it is also an ongoing controversial agreement whether the Christ Jesus ever died, period.  Which would coincide with your assertion that “the Bible is akin to mythology,”  it’s a myth.

Even the keepers of Christ's tomb doubt his remains or any part of him are in it, as with the so-called tomb of Moses, located on the road to Jericho.  The highly religious keeper there, whom I've become friends with, says these are attractions for tourists. And they help establish other versions to hide certain truths, which I promised not to repeat.  The people would not want to believe what is really out-there.

I'd also like add that there are some interesting concepts of astrology I find astounding, like how the 'time' and rotation of the earth and planets affect life on earth.  But these are taken out of proportion.

6 hours ago, Kalexander2 said:

Then you know it’s pronounced and spelled with a ‘Q’ Quran, not with a ‘K’ Koran, yes?  No offense intended but your Islamic friend is mistaken.  Not that it matters but I’ve been here in the Holy Land for over five-years and know how important the Quran is to Muslims, a true Muslim would never say their Holy book can’t be relied upon.  Your friend, an African American Muslim does not meet the criteria of Middle Eastern Muslim.  It is true, however, they do respect the Bible and see it as owning only part of the original scripture (Torah), even with all its fallacies, “turn the other cheek,” etc.  Yet, the original Torah and Holy Quran do not contradict each other.  Your investigation of these religions is a continuing effort, I presume.  

I would ask, why would you or anyone else subscribe to your version of a thing, in spite of the original thing?  Such as the “Nation of Islam” which fail in every aspect of the Islamic religion.

Though I’m, indeed, impressed with the research knowledge you’ve acquired, history of the Jew’s and Middle Eastern conflict; I also question how you derive at the conclusion of the Bible’s authenticity, as a complete record of Christianity and the life of the Christ Jesus!  Especially as it is contradicted by every reputable religious scholar in the world.

The first response I made was that I acknowledged that the Bible 'words' and 'translations' have been tampered with! And therefore, it is vital to do personal research.

Even Jesus said this! He said that the scriptures had been 'Blalsphemed'!--an unless the Original Hebrews and true people of the Creator's righteousness EXCEEDS the righteousness of the scholars and lawyers [ie. scribes and pharisees] that support the adversaries system, we will 'in no wise enter into the kingdom of God'--ST MATTHEW 5:20.

The Nation of Islam is based on their bonding with the Karaites; their Abrahamitic relatives and vice versa. The Nation of Islam script begins with THE FIRST FIVE BOOKS OF MOSES. People are not getting this vital point. They bonded before the Arab Movement in the AD 600S.  The Arab Movement came about as a result of the Black men that became enraged at the Samaritans that began to tamper with the holy scriptures. This is what sparked everything;... the brothers came together and began to attack the NEW ROME--Byzantine government. They marched across North Africa headed for the EXARCHATE and his son-- and they got in their ships and fled to Constantinople--but they were pursued. Then the Original Greeks -- BLACKS-- started fighting against the religious conflicts in Rome too. This all happened before AD 600s. This is kept hidden.

I understand about the sacredness of the Holy Quran today and I am not addressing that issue. I specifically spoke about the African American Islamic Movement over here. The Islamic khaliphate that I studied with said that there was a huge split over hear with respect to their stance on the beliefs in the Middle East. There are at least three sects over hear that split as a result of Malcolm X when he came back from visiting the Middle East. There is a difference. 

The Torah was rebuked by the Caraite Jews [ie. Karaite Jews]. They do not except it at all. The Original Caraites were bonded with the Abbasid Chaliphate and these Black men had the more original copies of the holy scriptures that came out of Iraq. 

The Torah is based on the Hellenistic Movement. Come one. I know that you know this. 

The letter 'Q' is not an original Phonecian letter but it signifies and marks a certain time and meaning in its translation of the word QURAN. 

6 hours ago, Delano said:

Numerology fascinates me too. But as far as ASTROLOGY the history of the indegenous populations in the Middle East that connect to the history captured in the Bible, they did not practice Astrology and were shunned when they did. I know they had their festivals around 'the new moons' and some did branch off in this realm though.

The so-called tomb of Jesus in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in correlation to the Winter Solstice is new to me.  Thank you the information.

I have studied about the Winter Solstice and know that the Ancient Egyptians regarded this very much and that their OPET FESTIVAL is somewhat connected to it.

The Bible hits at this Winter Solstice and marks a time when the earth did split and the POLAR LANDS formed as a result of some kind of major earth catastrophe. 

Thank you, yes, Chevdove, the Bible has been tampered with, more than once. No need to further discuss that fact; EXCEPT for its impact on today’s theological theories and meaning as it is related to the other religions.  WHICH IS, disregard for the ‘simple’ messages made complex by RELIGIOUS PRACTICE(s).  Simplicity: the one main message threading through all the books; MONOTHEISM, belief that there is only ONE GOD:

Not two, GOD the Father, SON, and the HOLY GHOST.  Monotheism, the blanket covering all else of the religions.  God is not a ‘father’ such attributes are human which God is above.  So says the original books.  God doesn’t have children, Christ Jesus is little more than another of God’s creatures, as with the other prophets, messengers, etc.

For the record, If I were a highly religious person, The Holy Quran stands out above Christianity, and Judaism because it speaks to me and about my Black folk.

NO, American Muslims, especially the Nation of Islam does not PRACTICE true is Islam.  I’ve seen this for myself.  They set around and watch video clips of black disparities during prayer time (5-times per day, seven-days-per-week).  And complain about how Black folk is treated.  Even Arab Muslims who come to America forget principles of their religion.  If you have indeed read the Holy Quran, and Hadeh’s than you already know this goes against Islam.  Same as with Judaism whose core belief is that they know they are going to hell but believe they will be there for only a short period of time; because they are God’s chosen, etc. 

What you are doing is admirable/noble but keep it simple, complexity in religion is as poison in food and water.  You may want to go, back, and re-read what the scientist Blaise Pascal says about simplicity and religion.  Strange? I know, but science plays a part in it too, no matter what you’ve been told.

Chevdove

The Bible is a very interesting book.

Lately I've been reading not only various translations but the TRANSLITERATION of it in Hebrew which gives you an entirely different understanding than reading the plain English translations.

They claim that the first 5 books of it or the Pentatauch came from Moses.
The problem is not only is the end of Moses' life recorded in those books (strange for a person to do that for himself) but the actions of the Israelites AFTERWARDS are also recorded after his life (even stranger and more remarkable).

I believe the TRUE Torah is in the Ark of the Covenant which I believe is still in Ethiopia being protected by the Beta Israel elders.

From what I've read, John "The Revelator" wrote that book as a response to the persecution that the early Christians were receiving from Rome and the emperor Nero.

He condemned Rome as the "Mystery Babylon" and predicted it to fall.
But since then, every generation has read THEMSELVES into the Book of Revelations and assumed that there time was the actual time of the end.

But as we know the Earth is still here and keeps turning.....

I don't have a lot of confidence is so-called "scriptures" that were put together by human beings as being divine.
I believe it may contain a lot of knowledge and wisdom, but I have serious doubts that much of it came from The Supreme Being.

Krazy Alexander #2

Humanity is MILLIONS of years old.

Those books you mentioned are no more than 6,000 year old.

How did human beings manage to "understand creation from a divine viewpoint" for the millions of years we existed BEFORE those books came on the scene?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kalexander2 said:

Thank you, yes, Chevdove, the Bible has been tampered with, more than once. No need to further discuss that fact; EXCEPT for its impact on today’s theological theories and meaning as it is related to the other religions.  WHICH IS, disregard for the ‘simple’ messages made complex by RELIGIOUS PRACTICE(s).  Simplicity: the one main message threading through all the books; MONOTHEISM, belief that there is only ONE GOD:

Not two, GOD the Father, SON, and the HOLY GHOST.  Monotheism, the blanket covering all else of the religions.  God is not a ‘father’ such attributes are human which God is above.  So says the original books.  God doesn’t have children, Christ Jesus is little more than another of God’s creatures, as with the other prophets, messengers, etc.

For the record, If I were a highly religious person, The Holy Quran stands out above Christianity, and Judaism because it speaks to me and about my Black folk.

NO, American Muslims, especially the Nation of Islam does not PRACTICE true is Islam.  I’ve seen this for myself.  They set around and watch video clips of black disparities during prayer time (5-times per day, seven-days-per-week).  And complain about how Black folk is treated.  Even Arab Muslims who come to America forget principles of their religion.  If you have indeed read the Holy Quran, and Hadeh’s than you already know this goes against Islam.  Same as with Judaism whose core belief is that they know they are going to hell but believe they will be there for only a short period of time; because they are God’s chosen, etc. 

What you are doing is admirable/noble but keep it simple, complexity in religion is as poison in food and water.  You may want to go, back, and re-read what the scientist Blaise Pascal says about simplicity and religion.  Strange? I know, but science plays a part in it too, no matter what you’ve been told.

I understand you beliefs and position on what you addressed. I am not interested in making comments though, about people's beliefs in the kind of religion that they believe. I thank you for your acknowledgement of my research. But also, I am not addressing religion at all. I am not addressing the complexity of people's religious beliefs. I've heard of Blaise Pascal, but I cant' place him right now. 

So now, let me repeat my response to this post: it was about the subject of '666' as it was written in the Bible. That is what I addressed; I did not address religion.

I addressed that scripture. 666. 

The other mathematical expression of this number is in the form of a fraction 2/3rds. It's that simple. Now, the history of it in American Slavery is also a fact. 

It was written in American law, that slaves were 2/3rds of a person. 

I addressed the issue of INTERSEXED BEINGS and the science that surrounds this reality. And, I correlated this scientific fact to what was written. This aspect has nothing to do with religion or what one believes. Whether you or anyone believes in it, is not the point. It was written. I am just addressing the science of it. The scripture states that this number 666 connects to 'a man'. So, I simply addressed the science of intersexed beings in that they all-- let me repeat-- ALL-- have a Y CHROMOSOME, but there are certain levels of intersexed beings because of the androgen hormone levels and etc. I am simply speaking about certain scientific aspects written in the Bible. I doubt this kind of information is written anywhere else... But I'm all ears. 

44 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Chevdove

The Bible is a very interesting book.

Lately I've been reading not only various translations but the TRANSLITERATION of it in Hebrew which gives you an entirely different understanding than reading the plain English translations.

They claim that the first 5 books of it or the Pentatauch came from Moses.
The problem is not only is the end of Moses' life recorded in those books (strange for a person to do that for himself) but the actions of the Israelites AFTERWARDS are also recorded after his life (even stranger and more remarkable).

I believe the TRUE Torah is in the Ark of the Covenant which I believe is still in Ethiopia being protected by the Beta Israel elders.

From what I've read, John "The Revelator" wrote that book as a response to the persecution that the early Christians were receiving from Rome and the emperor Nero.

He condemned Rome as the "Mystery Babylon" and predicted it to fall.
But since then, every generation has read THEMSELVES into the Book of Revelations and assumed that there time was the actual time of the end.

But as we know the Earth is still here and keeps turning.....

I don't have a lot of confidence is so-called "scriptures" that were put together by human beings as being divine.
I believe it may contain a lot of knowledge and wisdom, but I have serious doubts that much of it came from The Supreme Being.

Krazy Alexander #2

How did human beings manage to "understand creation from a divine viewpoint" for the millions of years we existed BEFORE those books came on the scene?

Transliteration!!!--WOW that is interesting! I have tried to do that but, right now, it's too challenging for me. 

As far as the 'divine aspect' of which you write about, I think that is up to the individual and personal experiences.

I hear a lot about the end of Moses' life and how it was written and such, but it doesn't seem complex to me though.

The Levites were appointed as the scribes and Moses would not have been the only one dealing with the script within the 40 years timespan in the Sinai Peninsula. Later, in the colleges and cities where ever the Levites resided, it would have been their process to pour over previous scripts, confirm, and verify, and such. 

Yeah, me too-- to try and understan creation from a divine viewpoint would not be my choice of pathway to acceptance. I need confirmation. So, my approach would be from a scientific approach, confirmation and scientific proof is what I search for.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

REALLY, do you even understand the English language, how read something referred to now, as opposed to then?

1 hour ago, Chevdove said:

I've heard of Blaise Pascal, but I cant' place him right now. 

So now, let me repeat my response to this post: it was about the subject of '666' as it was written in the Bible. That is what I addressed; I did not address religion.

I addressed that scripture. 666. 

Blaise Pascal is the scientist whose name is a computer language, 'PASCAL.'  Can 666 "as it was written in the Bible" be anything other than a coincidence as it is related to anything else; if not religion?  The 2/3rd theory, and it's only a theory, was to address the rights of Black slaves as compared to a whole percent of rights afforded to Whites, than later. to the worth of the Black vote.

'NTERSEXED BEINGS' or simply 'GENDER' is how anthropologist identify humans other than biologically male or female (both for 'intersexed beings').  The correlation(s) you're attempting make, 666 "as it was written in the Bible," intersexed beings, and slaves is indeed a difficult task.  You're right, this kind of connection "is nowhere else."

That's what I meant by "keep it simple." 

There can be no sound correlation on the premises you're researching.  Especially if you're using the Bible, stay with religion as a connection with anything about slaves, 666, intersex, all life, etc.

All too often our innocent curiosity lead us to conclusions based unsound methods to gather information to share and/or live by.  We want to think originally without standing on shoulders of others.  Knowing a little about most everything, everything about self, and about how things work is a great start.  But keep-up your research as you may find something no-one else has, also, know when an effort is futile.        

1 hour ago, Kalexander2 said:

Blaise Pascal is the scientist whose name is a computer language, 'PASCAL.'  Can 666 "as it was written in the Bible" be anything other than a coincidence as it is related to anything else; if not religion?  The 2/3rd theory, and it's only a theory, was to address the rights of Black slaves as compared to a whole percent of rights afforded to Whites, than later. to the worth of the Black vote.

'NTERSEXED BEINGS' or simply 'GENDER' is how anthropologist identify humans other than biologically male or female (both for 'intersexed beings').  The correlation(s) you're attempting make, 666 "as it was written in the Bible," intersexed beings, and slaves is indeed a difficult task.  You're right, this kind of connection "is nowhere else."

That's what I meant by "keep it simple." 

There can be no sound correlation on the premises you're researching.  Especially if you're using the Bible, stay with religion as a connection with anything about slaves, 666, intersex, all life, etc.

All too often our innocent curiosity lead us to conclusions based unsound methods to gather information to share and/or live by.  We want to think originally without standing on shoulders of others.  Knowing a little about most everything, everything about self, and about how things work is a great start.  But keep-up your research as you may find something no-one else has, also, know when an effort is futile.        

doesn't matter what you think. Intersexed science is factual. not theory.

666 is another way of writing the fraction 2/3rd and,

this was a law in American Slavery. It was on the books in England, America, India and elsewhere for Black African Slaves.

So this Biblical scripture was taken very seriously.

Your futile attempt to hide scientific facts is really funny. 

This prophecy has nothing to do with your opinions on religion.  

I did not write the Bible. It was written and published all over the world long before I was born or 

before you were born. You are not going to be able to hide this revelation about THE MARK OF THE BEAST.

NO. The explanation of 'the Black vote' was much later in time. The law books have it that Blacks were valued

at 2/3rds a person in many books... again... in England, India, America and elsewhere. It was originally based on

the slave ships. But you keep looking and trying to hide published works that have been translated about this 

scripture ALL OVER THE WORLD. 

When a Black person can reveal the truth that NO ONE ELSE WILL, it's scary isn't it... makes one think White Supremacy might

be dealt with now more decisively. 

6 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

Intersexed science is factual. not theory.

Never said it wasn't, I said the 2/3rd was theory make law.  Furthermore, the concept of 'intersex' is not science in and of itself, intersex is an identification of gender.  Seems to me you have no idea of what you're talking about.

6 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

So this Biblical scripture was taken very seriously

You have no proof the 2/3rd theory was conceived by a passage from the Bible. If so, enthrall us with it.

9 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

Your futile attempt to hide scientific facts is really funny.

What scientific fact have I attempted hid?

10 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

This prophecy has nothing to do with your opinions on religion

Prophecies and the Bible are all opinions, not mine.  I do not base my opinions or theories on the Bible.  They are not facts!!!

On 6/10/2018 at 8:50 PM, harry brown said:

Oh, that prophecy!  Your 'opinion' of a connection is still unfounded!  Of course, Trump, Russia, and Europeans are all racist; and NO, Trump is not the devil himself, he's just an evil misguided narcissistic white bastard who's going to join the devil in hell.  And, YES, Christians are terrorists, so is Jews and extremist Muslim groups.  So what?  

In fact, what's any of that got to do with your so-called research?  And how have you connected 666, Black slavery, and Intersexed beings altogether and say its part of a prophecy?  Is your topic a list, question, or statement?

18 minutes ago, Kalexander2 said:

Never said it wasn't, I said the 2/3rd was theory make law.  Furthermore, the concept of 'intersex' is not science in and of itself, intersex is an identification of gender.  Seems to me you have no idea of what you're talking about.

You have no proof the 2/3rd theory was conceived by a passage from the Bible. If so, enthrall us with it.

What scientific fact have I attempted hid?

Prophecies and the Bible are all opinions, not mine.  I do not base my opinions or theories on the Bible.  They are not facts!!!

Oh, that prophecy!  Your 'opinion' of a connection is still unfounded!  Of course, Trump, Russia, and Europeans are all racist; and NO, Trump is not the devil himself, he's just an evil misguided narcissistic white bastard who's going to join the devil in hell.  And, YES, Christians are terrorists, so is Jews and extremist Muslim groups.  So what?  

In fact, what's any of that got to do with your so-called research?  And how have you connected 666, Black slavery, and Intersexed beings altogether and say its part of a prophecy?  Is your topic a list, question, or statement?

Oh no. Intersex is a reality. It's scientific fact. I done deep research. But you can google for yourself. It's no theory

Let's be clear here:

2/3rds means it is 2/3rd of a whole unit. IT means that it is not WHOLE.

666 is another mathematical expression for 2/3rds.

The American Slavery laws state in many records that the Black slave was valued at 2/3rds a person and, this was also in the 

records in England and India and etc.

Therefore, the ancient written and published words in the Bible was taken seriously

40 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

Oh no. Intersex is a reality. It's scientific fact. I done deep research. But you can google for yourself. It's no theory

Let's be clear here:

Let's use a more reliable source:  Oxford:  

intersex

A Dictionary of Gender Studies, 07/2017

...intersex Variations in sex characteristics that do not fit the conventional stereotypical physiological binary of female and male so that the intersex person has physiological traits of the female and the male sex. These variations may relate to the presence of particular hormones and the particularities of external and internal genitals. In many countries such intersex conditions, if discovered at birth, are dealt with medically in early infancy, for example through gender assignment surgery. This process has not always resulted in the intersex person being... 

Hence, it's a classification/identification of gender, not a science, in and of itself!

2/3rds means it is 2/3rd of a whole unit. IT means that it is not WHOLE.

666 is another mathematical expression for 2/3rds.

Okay, but you're not talking about units of a thing, or are you?

The American Slavery laws state in many records that the Black slave was valued at 2/3rds a person and, this was also in the records in England and India and etc.

Yes, that's true. So what!

Therefore, the ancient written and published words in the Bible was taken seriously

THEREFORE, THEREFORE, says who, where does that come from; how, why, by actions of white supremacists over the years?  FYI ancient African nations BC placed value on people considered less than the hegemony, although without using the 2/3rd idea, per se.

Again I ask, what's the connection with Biblical prophecies?

And please keep it simple!!!

4 hours ago, Kalexander2 said:

Let's use a more reliable source:  Oxford:  

intersex

A Dictionary of Gender Studies, 07/2017

...intersex Variations in sex characteristics that do not fit the conventional stereotypical physiological binary of female and male so that the intersex person has physiological traits of the female and the male sex. These variations may relate to the presence of particular hormones and the particularities of external and internal genitals. In many countries such intersex conditions, if discovered at birth, are dealt with medically in early infancy, for example through gender assignment surgery. This process has not always resulted in the intersex person being... 

Hence, it's a classification/identification of gender, not a science, in and of itself!

Okay, but you're not talking about units of a thing, or are you?

Yes, that's true. So what!

THEREFORE, THEREFORE, says who, where does that come from; how, why, by actions of white supremacists over the years?  FYI ancient African nations BC placed value on people considered less than the hegemony, although without using the 2/3rd idea, per se.

Again I ask, what's the connection with Biblical prophecies?

And please keep it simple!!!

lol! Man are you upset! 

your Oxford link hits all that I have said about many people being born even today with both gender traits, and 

doctors today who assign gender as opposed to the Bible definition. If the Y chromosome is present, the Bible regarded

Satan and refers to him as male. But in the Book of Genesis HIS SEED was stated as being FEMALE, because God

already knew that it would be... because his Y-CHROMOSOME was unable to produce a viable malefactor! LOL

Oh no. Intersex is a reality. It's scientific fact. I have done deep research. and yes, I plan and hope to 

add much much more of my research to this written prophecy publish some 2000 years ago and published

all over the world!

NOw, I have gave you one more added insight to what happened in the ORIGINAL SIN... and I will definitely or

plan to definitely add much more information to this scripture written by JOHN THE REVELATOR about the

connection of 'a man' to this government system [ie BEAST] tht is also defined in female representation as well... as

THE GREAT BABYLONIAN WHORE!!! LOL [there's another reference]...

1 hour ago, Chevdove said:

lol! Man are you upset! 

your Oxford link hits all that I have said about many people being born even today with both gender traits, and 

doctors today who assign gender as opposed to the Bible definition. If the Y chromosome is present, the Bible regarded

Satan and refers to him as male. But in the Book of Genesis HIS SEED was stated as being FEMALE, because God

already knew that it would be... because his Y-CHROMOSOME was unable to produce a viable malefactor! LOL

Oh no. Intersex is a reality. It's scientific fact. I have done deep research. and yes, I plan and hope to 

add much much more of my research to this written prophecy publish some 2000 years ago and published

all over the world!

NOw, I have gave you one more added insight to what happened in the ORIGINAL SIN... and I will definitely or

plan to definitely add much more information to this scripture written by JOHN THE REVELATOR about the

connection of 'a man' to this government system [ie BEAST] tht is also defined in female representation as well... as

THE GREAT BABYLONIAN WHORE!!! LOL [there's another reference]...

UPSET, about some non-sensical, il-logical conglomeration of irrelevant facts that placed all together that fail to prove, ask, or suggest anything?  NO, but you should be highly embarrassed.  This conversation is best suited for two other members here who you seem to have a lot in common with.  Delano, Pioneer1 seem more up your alley.  They're genuine scholars of profound clever thought of the distinguished ASYG university.  

I really thought you were serious, now that I see you really are serious, there's no answer or help for you.

Well, back to more rational matters.  BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

11 minutes ago, Kalexander2 said:

UPSET, about some non-sensical, il-logical conglomeration of irrelevant facts that placed all together that fail to prove, ask, or suggest anything?  NO, but you should be highly embarrassed.  This conversation is best suited for two other members here who you seem to have a lot in common with.  Delano, Pioneer1 seem more up your alley.  They're genuine scholars of profound clever thought of the distinguished ASYG university.  

I really thought you were serious, now that I see you really are serious, there's no answer or help for you.

Well, back to more rational matters.  BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

LOL! 

If you don't know how to have a discussion without being aggressive and attacking people then why are you here? 

I responded to this thread... and what do you know?... here you are in the midst... 

Anyway, again... this Revelation about THE MARK OF THE BEAST in association with 'a man' and the number 666,

and the description of his government being defined as THE BABYLONIAN WHORE is what I addressed. I did not attack you

or anyone. But hey, I will keep it moving...

Another Biblical reference that I would like to add is in THE GOSPEL. When the Pharisees drilled Jesus and asked him who 

would be the wife of Abraham, Jesus responded and revealed this very aspect of the pre-Adamah world, in that 'angels' were

INTERSEXED BEINGS. So the Bible prophets deals with this reality all throughout the Bible. I have a lot of science references 

to share overtime, but this was, as was most of the Bible mysteries, A SEALED PROPHECY, that has now been revealed

by JOHN THE REVELATOR completely. 

4 hours ago, Kalexander2 said:

Too bad if you don't like my responses!  THERE ARE NO ASSOCIATIONS, SCIENTIFIC CORRELATIONS with regard to any of your premises.  At this point, I'm just amused at this lunacy.

LOL! 

You may need to have medical attention then, about your lunacy. 

If you don't know how to have a discussion without being aggressive and attacking people then why are you here? 

I responded to this thread... and what do you know?... here you are in the midst... 

Anyway, again... this Revelation about THE MARK OF THE BEAST in association with 'a man' and the number 666,

and the description of his government being defined as THE BABYLONIAN WHORE is what I addressed. I did not attack you

Another Biblical reference that I would like to add is in THE GOSPEL. When the Pharisees drilled Jesus and asked him who 

would be the wife of Abraham, Jesus responded and revealed this very aspect of the pre-Adamah world, in that 'angels' were

INTERSEXED BEINGS. So the Bible prophets deals with this reality all throughout the Bible. I have a lot of science references 

to share overtime, but this was, as was most of the Bible mysteries, A SEALED PROPHECY, that has now been revealed

3 hours ago, Chevdove said:

I responded to this thread... and what do you know?... here you are in the midst

Ah, a thin skin tender-foot. You know what they say you should do when it's too hot in the kitchen.

3 hours ago, Chevdove said:

Revelation about THE MARK OF THE BEAST in association with 'a man' and the number 666,

Your assertion(s), Chevdove, is an IDIOTIC CONSPIRACY THEORY.  And that's a generous statement: 

“The study’s analysis concluded that people do not tend to believe in a conspiracy theory because of the specifics of a scheme but rather because they possess higher-order beliefs that support conspiracist thinking in general. A strong distrust of authority would be one such overarching ideological lens. In a belief system in which authorities are fundamentally [a]  untrustworthy alternative— even outlandish and contradictory—explanations for troubling events can seem plausible, as long as they are consistent with a skepticism toward the powers that be.”

Sound familiar?

You're taking your gift of human cognition to an UNHEALTHY EXTREME.  Now I know you feel attacked and insulted, "and I don't care," but KEEP IT UP; you'll soon find yourself under the psychological scrutiny of white folk who just want to shut your big mouth up forcing psychotic drugs down your throat.  That's lately become a political solution to extremist thinking.  But suite yourself!

39 minutes ago, Kalexander2 said:

Ah, a thin skin tender-foot. You know what they say you should do when it's too hot in the kitchen.

Your assertion(s), Chevdove, is an IDIOTIC CONSPIRACY THEORY.  And that's a generous statement: 

“The study’s analysis concluded that people do not tend to believe in a conspiracy theory because of the specifics of a scheme but rather because they possess higher-order beliefs that support conspiracist thinking in general. A strong distrust of authority would be one such overarching ideological lens. In a belief system in which authorities are fundamentally [a]  untrustworthy alternative— even outlandish and contradictory—explanations for troubling events can seem plausible, as long as they are consistent with a skepticism toward the powers that be.”

Sound familiar?

You're taking your gift of human cognition to an UNHEALTHY EXTREME.  Now I know you feel attacked and insulted, "and I don't care," but KEEP IT UP; you'll soon find yourself under the psychological scrutiny of white folk who just want to shut your big mouth up forcing psychotic drugs down your throat.  That's lately become a political solution to extremist thinking.  But suite yourself!

I didn't mean to offend you. I guess you are INTERSEXED. I didn't mean to offend you.

That was not my intentions. Hey, as I did say, according to the Bible, and science this whole earth has been affected by the ORIGINAL SIN. 

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:

for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

REVELATION 13:18.

666 or 2/3rds of a person = intersexed

GREAT!  You're not offended and I certainly am not offended. 

33 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

according to the Bible, and science this whole earth has been affected by the ORIGINAL SIN. 

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:

for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

REVELATION 13:18.

666 or 2/3rds of a person = intersexed

And I repeat: It's an idiotic conspiracy theory gone overboard!   Your anger can be utilized in more constructive ways.  What you're trying to achieve, connect 666, intersex, and slavery is destructive, TO YOU.

18 minutes ago, Kalexander2 said:

GREAT!  You're not offended and I certainly am not offended. 

And I repeat: It's an idiotic conspiracy theory gone overboard!

I won't argue that theory point, but will continue to hopefully share the details on the scientific basis of the issues I presented

in regards to  INTERSEXED BEINGS. 

My references was in the Book of Genesis and in the Gospel when Jesus addressed this very issue. 

Also, I don't understan what you mean by conspiracy theory? Anyway, here another reference:

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between

thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

GENESIS 3:15.

Satan's Seed; This key issue has been missed by many. Satan's seed. Prior to the presence of

the modern man, all he could reproduce was beings that had many, many, defects...of which a lot of this science still presents today. Contrary to what many believe, we are all not one human species. Oh no, not at all.

I hope to present much more references.

7 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

My references was in the Book of Genesis and in the Gospel when Jesus addressed this very issue. 

Also, I don't understan what you mean by conspiracy theory? Anyway, here another reference:

FOR INSTANCEThe water flowed back and covered the chariots and horsemen–the entire army of Pharaoh that had followed the Israelites into the sea. Not one of them survived.
But the Israelites went through the sea on dry ground, with a wall of water on their right and on their left.
Exodus 14:28-29

The above passage is not a fact, it's a story about something no one can prove ever happened.  NOW, If I advocate that God saved the Jews because he wanted the Jews to suffer in this life (expelled from every country on earth except America, the Holocaust, etc.) and know ever greater suffering in hell; that's a theory, and since I personally feel most all Jews are inherently evil, that's creating a conspiracy against them.  As well as creating a lie against God.

15 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between

thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

GENESIS 3:15.

Satan's Seed; This key issue has been missed by many. Satan's seed. Prior to the presence of

the modern man, all he could reproduce was beings that had many, many, defects...of which a lot of this science still presents today. Contrary to what many believe, we are all not one human species. Oh no, not at all.

I hope to present much more references.

Finally, as I asserted before: the premises upon which you rely, "thy seed ... her seed ... his heel ... satan's seed ... 666 ... intersex" has little weight to support your supposition(s) that humankind is doomed is as unrealistic as trying to prove a plague will wipe-out all life on earth.  

24 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

will continue to hopefully share the details on the scientific basis of the issues I presented

in regards to  INTERSEXED BEINGS. 

First and foremost, you must first SHOW a connection, then you must PROVE it; scientifically.  IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Chevdove

lol! Man are you upset!

Lol....why do you think we call him "Krazy Alexander" !!!!

Trust me, it's not going to get any better with him than it is now.....lol.

When the Pharisees drilled Jesus and asked him who

would be the wife of Abraham, Jesus responded and revealed this very aspect of the pre-Adamah world, in that 'angels' were INTERSEXED BEINGS.

What do you think of the belief that the "pre-adamic" world was actually the world before Caucasians existed?

There are theories that the Pre-Adamites were actually people of color.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

NO, that's how you see me because it's your only defense to the many BS views I've called you out on, including you being an intersexed mason off-spring of a trollop.  

9 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

What do you think of the belief that the "pre-adamic" world was actually the world before Caucasians existed?

Furthermore, what do you know about the subject?   Spouting off dumb inquiries. 

Krazy Alexander #2

Furthermore, what do you know about the subject? Spouting off dumb inquiries.

???????

Fool, I taught YOU the true meaning of the word "Adam" and it's Hebrew origins...lol.

Remember?
It wasn't THAT long ago.

It's one thing to be crazy as hell, but another thing to be demented to the point that your memory is gone.

1 hour ago, Kalexander2 said:

FOR INSTANCEThe water flowed back and covered the chariots and horsemen–the entire army of Pharaoh that had followed the Israelites into the sea. Not one of them survived.
But the Israelites went through the sea on dry ground, with a wall of water on their right and on their left.
Exodus 14:28-29

The above passage is not a fact, it's a story about something no one can prove ever happened.  NOW, If I advocate that God saved the Jews because he wanted the Jews to suffer in this life (expelled from every country on earth except America, the Holocaust, etc.) and know ever greater suffering in hell; that's a theory, and since I personally feel most all Jews are inherently evil, that's creating a conspiracy against them.  As well as creating a lie against God.

Finally, as I asserted before: the premises upon which you rely, "thy seed ... her seed ... his heel ... satan's seed ... 666 ... intersex" has little weight to support your supposition(s) that humankind is doomed is as unrealistic as trying to prove a plague will wipe-out all life on earth.  

First and foremost, you must first SHOW a connection, then you must PROVE it; scientifically.  IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! You're kidding. No. the science of INTERSEX beings is no theory. Your own reference from the Oxford dictionary was excellent. 

Now onto the example of Exodus 14:28-29, that kind of history is my passion! Even though this government supported lies about this event, actually, it is marked down to the very day it occurred!!! The very 'military leader' is well recorded even now, in that he was MIA. He was supposed to be married to Nefertiti's sister. 

And furthermore, in regards to SATAN'S SEED all of the major colleges and educational curriculum speaks of this birth. in GENESIS 3:15. Only the Black Church that I grew up in completely ignores this issue. And, I know that you know who I'm talking about. Come on!  

6 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I taught YOU the true meaning of the word "Adam" and it's Hebrew origins...lol.

6 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Fool, I taught YOU the true meaning of the word "Adam" and it's Hebrew origins...lol.

I'm trying my hardest to see things from your perspective, but I can't my head that far up my butt!!

I'm trying my hardest to see things from your perspective, but I can't my head that far up my butt!!

Chevdove

lol! Man are you upset!

would be the wife of Abraham, Jesus responded and revealed this very aspect of the pre-Adamah world, in that 'angels' were INTERSEXED BEINGS.

emoji-internet-slang-acronym-with-laughi

THANK YOU!

Chevdove

lol! Man are you upset!

Yes. I do believe that the 'pre-adamic' world was actually people of color.

I've had the chance to visit the Smithsonion Hominid museum and it is quite enlightening.

But if I had not done my own research, I would have been upset and offended. But I think 

it is true. Most of the hominids in the museum were either black or very dark skinned except for 

the Neanderthal. And the dark hominids are dated to have existed long before the Neanderthal. 

By the time the Neanderthal existed at some point all of the dark hominids were gone.