harry brown

Is. America. The. Beast,Revelations-13

6 minutes ago, Kalexander2 said:

Are you suggesting such advice for a person you trust (like a mother to daughter) makes for rejection of socially defined goals but not the means or, take the ritualist/retreatist route in child development?

@Kalexander2  telling a young girl or young woman to "man up" is just as bad as telling a young boy or young man to do the same... If a parent wants to raise a child into healthy adult - He or she will encourage them to experience and process  the full range of emotions - not stifle them.     We have a world full of people who don't know how to process their emotions - and as I mentioned earlier in this thread - it means these people are lying to themselves. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mel Hopkins said:

telling a young girl or young woman to "man up" is just as bad as telling a young boy or young man to do the same... If a parent wants to raise a child into healthy adult - He or she will encourage them to experience and process  the full range of emotions - not stifle them.   

Okay, granted, some advice from people you trust does tend to suppress healthy emotions but all emotions are processed via empirical/personal experiences.  Everyone processes information differently that come into play when an emotion is experienced.  Even explanations to the child may be misconstrued and confusing.  "Man-up," usually based on what is acceptable to society only adds to the confusion of an already impressional young mind that may, or may not have defined what it means.

This is probably why a young woman who goes to church and learns taboos of personal attire, dangers of extramarital relations, etc., live as she chooses, regardless of such advice.  Why a Black young man chooses to sell illicit drugs on the street or join a gang in rejecting the advice of home.  Home learning by example is an entirely different conversation, however.  

Chevdove

Okay . LOL! Can I ask for a Time out here!!!

I just want to make a comment to men, and since you both are commenting in this thread, it seems good to direct it to you both:

I feel that as @Mel Hopkins stated, that black mothers should take the blame for bad behavior. And, if Black men care so much about the Black woman being victimized, what about the victims striking at children--the victims? What role should Black men take in this REALITY? Shouls you just stand by and say nothing, do nothing, just feel sorry for the whole group without making any intervention?

I feel strongly about this issue here. Shouldn't Black men, fathers do something in this situation? Don't you realize that some Black women are dangerously abusive to the Black child? They strike at the child, and take out their being victimize on the Black child? I feel that Black men should do something too, help out the Black children too, when this kind of abuse is going on. This kind of abuse is incredibly prevalent, I feel, in the Black culture.

That's a very sensitive question you asked, lol.

In todays society and in many circles any critique of Black women by anyone OTHER than another Black woman.....whether it is justified or not....is often misinterpreted as being an insult or disrespect and is often met with disdain and blowback.
I understand those who say ONLY a Black woman should criticize another because no one else knows what it's like. And I feel the same way when I hear Whites criticize a Black person even if their criticizm is justified....so I respect that position.
But let me answer your question in two ways.
A broader sense, and a more narrow sense.....

Broadly speaking BOTH Black men and Black women in America are dysfunctional because we don't have our own culture.

At best most AfroAmericans practice a SUBCULTURE that is a deviated form of Western culture practiced by Whites in America.

In Africa ever nation had what was called a RITES OF PASSAGE where the boys and girls were mentored into adulthood and told EXACTLY what their roles were and what was expected of them.
Men knew THEIR role as well as what was expected of their wives, mothers, sisters, ect.
And vice versa.

Little room for error.

That was taken from us during slavery and since then we've been ATTEMPTING to relate to eachother and form families based on imitating White society and how they SEE males and females relate to EACHOTHER without understanding the science and biology behind it.

But because we don't have the resources and cultural background of most White people, it's harder to maintain that facade and the families often fall apart or don't even come together in the first place because each person is accusing the other or not doing THEIR part.

So you can't fairly blame someone for something they don't know how to do and were never properly taught..

But to narrow down my response to  a more direct answer to your question...........

Black men generally don't have enough power or influence in this society collectively and for the most part even as individuals to "check" Black women on any level.

White men stand not only as a THREAT to Black manhood assuming his "role" as leader in the Black community....but also an an ALTERNATIVE to Black manhood.

In other words, assuming that Black man is righteous himself and hasn't CONTRIBUTED to the hatred that Black mother feels toward her own child......if he tried to make her do the right thing she has the clear choice to either:

1. Call White men in the form of the authorities to come to her aid against that Black man and remove him.

Or.

2. Just LEAVE him all together and take her child and either be alone or marry a White man and not skip a beat.

Outside of physical violence, what can he do to stop it?

The average Black man in America doesn't own a business that employs Black women so he can't punish her financially by denying her employment.

The average Black man in America isn't a lawyer or judge or do the make the laws, so he can't punish her legally with court or jail.

Outsie of physical violence which could jeopardize HIS future and freedom, what else can he do besides HOPE she gets the message and realize what she's doing is wrong?

I've learned from personal experience that sometimes when there are no viable solutions to a problem, the best thing to do is to AVOID it as much as possible until a solution comes.

I don't live in the hood because it's too violent and dangerous.
Sure we COULD correct it, but not enough Black folks have the will to do that yet so instead of forcing myself to stay in Detroit, become a community activist, and "stand my ground".....I chose to leave the problem and move to a better environment and help solve the relatively minor problems that exist here.

The best thing any man or woman in THIS society can do if they are of limited power is to use their best judgement to FIND spouses and mates who are not as dysfunctional and don't need to be corrected.....mature adults with few issues.
And work from there to raise healthy families and keep them away from the dysfunctional environments as much as possible.

Most people aren't in a position to correct or check others in THIS society because it was designed to breed dysfunctionality in the first place.

You try to correct the abusive mother or drug dealer or prostitute and the authorities go after YOU instead of THEM.....because they want the dysfunction to remain.
Judges, courts, and even the jails and prisons make money off of maintaining the dysfunction.
Once you understand that, you focus your time where it counts and where you feel it will be most effective.

We are community people, but we are also individuals and must live our own lives in a safe and productive manner and do what's best for ourselves and our immediate families.
That's our first responsibility.

Krazy Alexander

This one is for Black folk, that's why I'm here, why are you?

According to YOUR krazy ass....

I'm here to dissuade Black folks from getting an education or voting.

Remember what you said months ago?

"Considering your replies as to education, which I had the pleasure of discussing, adamantly disagreeing with you that higher education is too much of burden for Black folk to handle, or words to that effect. I ask myself now, for what reason would a person suggest such an idea even if it were true"

"Oh, and then there's your comment agreeing with me again, that you don't subscribe to Democrat nor Republican. Was it some covert way of dissuading Blacks from voting for the best of the worse? "

https://aalbc.com/tc/topic/5062-listening/?tab=comments#comment-26293

Outside of that......I'm here waiting on you to APOLOGIZE for insulting my Mother.
That's one of the main reasons I'm here.

And you WILL apologize.

Sounds to me like a threat, you think you can handle me, Detriot boy?  I'm an old-school Chicago ass kicker, a new school international ass kicker.  Man, I don’t know what your problem is, but I’m guessing it’s hard to pronounce.  Hold your breath for an apology, no matter how long it takes, just hold it.  Then come with another excuse for being here.  

13 minutes ago, Kalexander2 said:

Sounds to me like a threat, you think you can handle me, Detriot boy?  I'm an old-school Chicago ass kicker, a new school international ass kicker.  Man, I don’t know what your problem is, but I’m guessing it’s hard to pronounce.  Hold your breath for an apology, no matter how long it takes, just hold it.  Then come with another excuse for being here.  

Lol......
If you're so tough and itching to kick some ass, you can start by flying your "old school drop out" ass back to Chicago and dealing with some of the gangsters and hoodlums terrorizing your city.

That would be more impressive and productive than swapping threats with people over the internet from the padded room of your group home....lol.

Being tough and fool are two different things, those brothers in Chicago don't give a damn about taking a life because they've never really lived, but they'll respect me because I'm a lot like them.  Unlike the cowardice in you who avoid connecting with Blacks because (for some reason) you believe you're more evolved and scared of getting your feelings hurt.  YOUR MAMA, MO FO.  Ha Ha!!

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'm here to dissuade Black folks from getting an education or voting.

Yes, I remember, and I believe now more than ever based on all your posts, thinking, and people who see as authority, Umar Johnson, etc.

On 6/25/2018 at 8:11 PM, Mel Hopkins said:

TRUTH!!!  As I just mentioned in the other thread - I found a lot of missing parts in  hebrew talmud and text called pseudepigrapha (false writings ). It filledin a lot of the blanks especially where women are concerned http://www.pseudepigrapha.com/

Really?

Well, I look forward to reading about more of your findings! 

You've just refreshed my memory on the terms; Talmud, Torah, Tanakh... 

On 6/25/2018 at 11:27 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Black men generally don't have enough power or influence in this society collectively and for the most part even as individuals to "check" Black women on any level.

@Pioneer1OH GOSH! You may have no idea how important your response is to me! You wrote 'in volumes'. You must have published because I would have never imagined such a response could be so approprately conclusive and captivating regarding this issue.

1. Call White men in the form of the authorities to come to her aid against that Black man and remove him.

Or.

2. Just LEAVE him all together and take her child and either be alone or marry a White man and not skip a beat.

GEEZ! You're right!

The best thing any man or woman in THIS society can do if they are of limited power is to use their best judgement to FIND spouses and mates who are not as dysfunctional and don't need to be corrected.....mature adults with few issues.

The right approach! You're right again.

I cannot begin to tell you, in a discreet manner, the kind of conflicts that has unexpectedly come to my mind, based on your response, due to the twist and turns of dealing with issues on this wise as a whole. 

Again, you've written a little, but it's volumes! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! I plan to share this with my husband. I curious to hear his response. I suspect he is going to be very vocal! 

Chevdove

GOSH! You may have no idea how important your response is to me

Well if it means THAT much to you then send me some money for it....LOL.

The right approach! You're right again.

I cannot begin to tell you, in a discreet manner, the kind of conflicts that has unexpectedly come to my mind, based on your response, due to the twist and turns of dealing with issues on this wise as a whole.

Again, you've written a little, but it's volumes! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! I plan to share this with my husband. I curious to hear his response. I suspect he is going to be very vocal!

You're more than welcome, but I have to be honest.......

When I read the excitement of your response I have to wonder if you're really that impressed by what I said  or if you're just "putting me on" in a sacrastic way...lol.

You've just refreshed my memory on the terms; Talmud, Torah, Tanakh...

The interesting thing about the Talmud is that the so-called Jews of Ethiopia know little to nothing about it.

The Talmud was constructed in BABYLON during the captivity of SOME of the Israelites by the Babylonians under Nebuchadnazzar.
Infact, it's called the BABYLONIAN Talmud.
But many people around the world who claim to be descendants of Israel know nothing about it.

If you read the Bible carefully, a certain portion of Israelites actually heeded the warnings that were given and left and went down into Egypt BEFORE Babylonians attacked and they escaped captivity.  I believe these were the ancestors of the so-called Falasha or so-called Ethiopian Jews who practice an entirely different form of the religion than what Jews in the West practice.

Infact, they don't even call themselves Jews but Beta Israel or House of Israel.

In response to America being a Beast:this is a evil and wicked country.The ruling class are hateful and racist to people of color.They treat poor people and sick people bad.Innocent people are being gunned down by homegrown terrorists.The policemen are just as bad as the Gestapo police of Nazi Germany,

slaughtering innocent people all over the country.This is not so nice of a nation at all.No wonder they call it the beast and some people refer to it as

"Mystery Babylon" just like in the Bible. 

• Like 1

On 6/10/2018 at 1:50 PM, harry brown said:

Looking. At. Books. Online,Saw. Beast,Revelations, 13,Is. America. The. Beast.  Revelations. 13,Says. The. Second. Beast,Will. Rise. From. The. Earth. And. Direct. All. People. To,Worship. The. First. Beast ..My Opinion ..  Racist. White. Men. In.  America,Controlling. The. Richest. Country ..Some. Think,Trump. Wants. The. U.  S.  And. Russia. To. Have. White,supremacy. Upon. The. World..Is. Trump. The. Devil,Himself,Claiming. To. Be. Christian..Supporting,Violent,Christian. Terrorist..Some,White,People. Think. Christianity. Is. The,Largest. Terrorist,Organization. On. Earth......Racist. WHITE. Men,Demonic. ,Claiming. To Be. Christian....

I know that sometimes discussion on religious topics gives various people different feelings. 

But in addressing the question in this thread- I think there is great evidence the answer is 'yes'. 

Many people who study revelation have come to this conclusion based on the information provided.

Here is a link that would give you the details, scripture, and support for why the USA is the second beast in Revelation 13.

The Roman Catholic Papal System is still the 1st Beast in Revelation, this was universally understood by everyone who studied this topic and led to the Protestant Reformation.

But read the question and answer guide in the link, read the scriptures it references, and make your own judgement- there is overwhelming support. 

https://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/study-guide/e/4998/t/the-usa-in-bible-prophecy 

On 6/28/2018 at 11:43 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Well if it means THAT much to you then send me some money for it....LOL.

@Pioneer1LOL. stop!

Anyway, maybe I will if you publish... and if I have money!

On 6/28/2018 at 11:43 PM, Pioneer1 said:

When I read the excitement of your response I have to wonder if you're really that impressed by what I said  or if you're just "putting me on" in a sacrastic way...lol.

Definitely sincere response!

Thank you for your information on the Talmud and the Jews, I am definitely doing a lot of research on this. 

@Troy I have responded to some other threads some dayz ago, and I don't see my responses. And, when I posted a thread last week, there was some weird things that happened such as initially, my thread posted and then, it disappeared, then an hour or so later, the thread appeared again and so on.

@Pioneer1 Sometimes I don't see your responses. Why don't you "tag"? 

@Chevdove

Sometimes I don't see your responses. Why don't you "tag"?

Probably for the same reasons I almost never use the "like" and "thanks" features at the bottom of posts....lol.
It's just not my style.

But I definately appreciate your words.
Like you, I've done years of research (informal) on religion and history and I like sharing the knowledge and information (and there's a difference) that I've gathered over the years.

Infact, the research I've done both religion and history is credited with pushing me AWAY from organized religion and bringing me CLOSER to spirituality and a better understanding of traditional indigenous belief systems.

@Chevdove, @Pioneer1 I'm sure the problems you are describing with seeing posts come and go have to do with caching.  While I have not seen this problem, the feature which mark previously read posts is not working properly.  I'll need to follow up with the vendor.

Chedove I'm sorry to say that Amazing Facts site you linked to does not strike me as factual or particularly amazing.  The first paragraph in the article you linked to says:

Can it really be true—the United States in Bible prophecy? Absolutely! When you think about it, it makes sense that the most powerful and influential nation on earth will play a vital role in the final stunning events of the world’s closing history. But even more surprises await you as the Bible reveals how the leading nation of the world came to exist and why! Please read Revelation 13:11–18 before beginning this guide, because these eight verses give a prophetic picture of the United States in the days ahead.

I stopped reading at this point, for I've read this stuff before.  These last days proclamation have surfaced repeatedly throughout history perhaps since Christ's death.  Each generation has their prediction -- apparently completely unaware of the previous generations predictions.

12 hours ago, Troy said:

Chedove I'm sorry to say that Amazing Facts site you linked to does not strike me as factual or particularly amazing.  The first paragraph in the article you linked to says:

Wow! you see @TroyThis is my very point about my threads not being posted, altered, or something weird going on--I don't remember posting the link you are quoting to back up my research at all. In fact, I don't even know what you are referring to! And like you, this link sounds ridiculous to me. I don't recall reading or linking anything of a sort in response to the United States being compared to Revelations.

I posted a thread about 'the archeology of Noah' and earlier I posted a thread about ancient Turkey Anatolia. I don't recall linking anything to the United States. Now I am wondering if my research has been maliciously changed. I am going to now, re-read what i posted about the two threads I did recently posted and check the link you said I listed. 

21 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

But I definately appreciate your words.

@Pioneer1 Thank you!

@Chevdove, no, no, no I made a mistake.  I incorrectly attributed a quote to you that was made by @samosei -- sorry about that  The link that was posted is show below:

On 7/4/2018 at 6:40 PM, samosei said:

But read the question and answer guide in the link, read the scriptures it references, and make your own judgement- there is overwhelming support. 

https://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/study-guide/e/4998/t/the-usa-in-bible-prophecy 

This is the quote I was referencing -- you research is in tact.  I also believe I addressed any issues with the forum with a change iI made yesterday.

• Like 1