My friend started a petition to ban John Lennon songs. Is it possible to ban his songs?

Hey @ZakiaDivers, I have to tell you this post sounds crazy on it's face.  Usually I just delete these types of posts and ban the user, but yours I'll leave.  I checked the petition on change.org, and I presume they do some minimal degree of checking so I figured I'd let this one ride against my better judgement...

So John Lennon was incredibly racist, huh?  Would you care to share a few of the racist things that he did?

Guest John Lennon Post Above

This person has been going around to many black boards posting the same stuff.  Everybody agrees that he/she is a troll.  They list themselves as being from Japan, where I REGULARLY POST.

Most all non-Black people are racist, some more than others I'm personally of the opinion Lennon was probably more of 'nationalist' partial towards White Europeans over all others.  Heard all his songs but know little about the person; though the ideas behind his songs are too egalitarian and human oriented to be trusted outside commercial value, some humanism is better than none, I guess.

Even trolls have an agernda: To enlighten, mount disharmony, or disrupt the direction of rhetorical theories. Our impression of Trolls, like conspiracy theories are not given enough credit.  Just my opinion!

10 minutes ago, Kalexander2 said:

@Pioneer1: Hey, ZakiaDivers have much a right to believe whatever.  The argument is trivial anyway.  How many red-flag comments have you and I posted here?  Back off this new member. Correct, demonstrate, or get-out-of the way. 

YOU have posted too many red flags to keep count of.

Hell, you even ADMITTED that being offensive was pleasing to you.....and that's the very definition of a troll, lol.

Why are you being so defensive, is Zakia your girlfriend or something?

16 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Hell, you even ADMITTED that being offensive was pleasing to you.....and that's the very definition of a troll, lol.

Why are you being so defensive, is Zakia your girlfriend or something?

Correction, I inferred 'you' being offended, by me, is (quite) pleasing to me.  Not being defensive because I don't see your "lol" as attacks, just silly.  I am content knowing you are trying to be hostile, still.  Don't know ZakiaDivers, just believe they have a right to discuss trivial issues as much as you are trivial.  

1 minute ago, Kalexander2 said:

Correction, I inferred 'you' being offended, by me, is (quite) pleasing to me.  Not being defensive because I don't your "lol" as attacks, just silly.  I am content knowing you are trying to be hostile, still.  Don't know ZakiaDivers, just believe they have a right to discuss trivial issues as much as you are trivial.  

BUSTED!!!

If  you didn't know Zakia....why did you refer to her as "they"?????

Multiple people...and YOU'RE one of them....lol.

BUSTED!!!

• Haha 1

I've met several "Zakia"s over the years......and every one of them I can think of were female.

Although I don't believe THIS POSTER is a female the way he's going after feminists.

Probably just using a female name as a cover.

Kind of like how YOU'RE using the picture of some dude standing wide legged in white pants and a flowery shirt and shades as a cover for who YOU really are....lol.

@Pioneer1: Are you attempting to hid the fact your misogynistic attitude from the ireputed house 'trollops' is unfounded.  How many times have you disregarded the female body, independence, and judgement from your patriarchal learning? Is that something your father taught you, is it the way he treated your favorite trollop, the horse you rode into this world on?

Oh, I get it,  you were trying to be being hostile towards me, right ...  ? LOL!!!  It's hard to take you and anything you say serious because you're still hiding behind your masks of multiple deceptions.  I really laid waste to your last attempt to deceive, didn't I, the image of a spiral, that you're nothing like the symbol suggest?  You took that down after what, two-days. I've eviscerated your brand slogan you use on every post, demonstrating you know absolutely nothing about Africanism, being Black or the Black experience.  Your ignorance, denial of scientific facts, well, you did that yourself.

But pertaining you'er from Detroit is  a creative touch as your authenticity was spotted long before I subscribed to this site.  And your child-like defense mechanism kicking in every time your true identity is suspected via the way you think amplifies just how touchy you are whenever you think your imposture is exposed.  I see you like hostility also. how convenient.  Let's do this!!!!

Rules of engagement: Accuracy/logic and reasonableness of facts; opinions and theories must supported by scientific facts; empirical assertions must be scientifically reasonable and true; insults and degradation of each other is open.  You game, or are you afraid of getting your feelings hurt, again?

Krazy Alexander 2 said:

Image result for clarence williams iii

"It's hard to take you and anything you say serious because you're still hiding behind your masks of multiple deceptions.  I really laid waste to your last attempt to deceive, didn't I, the image of a spiral, that you're nothing like the symbol suggest?  You took that down after what, two-days. I've eviscerated your brand slogan you use on every post"

:rolleyes:

Lol, let me get this straight.......

The reason why I changed my avatar from a picture of someone who was NOT ME....to a spiral....and then to another picture of someone who was NOT ME......was because of you?

And all this time I thought I had a spiral in place of a picture because I hadn't decided if I wanted to use a picture of Booker T or a picture of  Marcus Garvey .

I guess you....Krazy Alexander #2......set me straight about my REAL intentions.....lol.