Chevdove

My Research on Culture recently... Depressing

After concentrating on some recent research, I have become thrown into depression as a result of this newfound information. So now, I hope to share it and by doing so, it may help me to get some peace. I am trying to get to a point that I can publish my findings but it is so challenging. Coming to this community though and reading and listening to other contributions in this area has helped me a lot. 

@Chevdove, looking forward to reading what you've learned.  I don't know the nature of you research, but hopefully you use the information to effect change.

• Like 1

Chevdove

Troy may be looking forward to your research findings......lol.....but if it's THAT damn depressing you might want to keep it to yourself.

Or just private message it to Troy and let HIM wrangle with it...lol.

It's not like I'm saying "ignorance is bliss"....but sometimes NO news is GOOD news.

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Chevdove

Troy may be looking forward to your research findings......lol.....but if it's THAT damn depressing you might want to keep it to yourself.

Or just private message it to Troy and let HIM wrangle with it...lol.

It's not like I'm saying "ignorance is bliss"....but sometimes NO news is GOOD news.

OK. lol. I get it. You're not interested.

Thank you for your opinion. And I will try to be as discreet as I can for what I do decide to post publicly and also,

I will consider your advice in sharing privately to allow Troy the chance to 

wrangle with it initially. 

Anyway, I won't be offended if you choose not to read my research.