Kalexander2

Why do people try to hide who they really are? Advancing self-discrepancy theory

8 hours ago, Cynique said:

except that you both inadvertently revealed things about yourselves.

Sister Cynique, I dread asking, especially from you, but I grow from constructive criticism.  Please elaborate.

Ass Klown Alexander said:

Image result for clarence williams iii tales from the hood

"To go one even better, from this moment forward I will ignore you and pretend you never existed, even if you insult/attack with all you have; I'll ignore you."

Coming from an ADMITTED LIAR, we'll just have to wait to see if you're a man of your word.

I know English is your SECOND language and you're still trying to learn and read it, but like I said in the other post.
Ignoring eachother WILL NOT bring an end to this feud.

Only you APOLOGIZING for what you said about my Mother and Father in the threads you insulted them in will.

I dread asking, especially from you, but I grow from constructive criticism.  Please elaborate.

Fool you just TOLD on yourself in several posts in this thread:

"I was immature and aimed to be deliberately vicious; surmising him vulnerable was easy to size him up based on his online demeanor, {two words deleted by administrator}.

The same is true with brother Delano, he let on early of his sensitivity of comments as to his level of academic exposure, and I went for that jugular. "

https://aalbc.com/tc/topic/5260-what-do-you-think-of-the-ongoing-battle-between-pionner1-and-kalexander2/

You admitted what you like doing and WHY you like doing it quite articulately.
Infact you've been admitting your various psychological hang-ups and your addiction to lying and antagonizing people for weeks now.....which was part of my plan to "expose" you.

Why the hell do you need someone else to "elaborate" your own madness when you do such a great job of doing it yourself...lol.

Cynique

How do you know the caliber of Kalexander's enunciation? Can you hear him speak??? He has never begged me to converse with him, and others here converse with him just as much as they do you. You can't make points when your statements are inaccurate and subjective. You need to stop assuming that others share your opinion about Kalexander and that you are our spokesman. (This is what pushes me into Kalexander's corner. )

Well since Krazy Alexaner CLAIMS he'll ignore me from now on, that'll free up more time for you two to have more indepth conversations together.

So... Sister Cynique....lol...if I'm wrong about my observations, we'll find out....LOL.

I'm sure everybody is glad you 2 have agreed to put a sock in your "debate". Nothing was accomplished by it, except that you both inadvertently revealed things about yourselves.

I haven't "agreed" to a DAMN thing.

It's the same now as I've said before.
The only thing that will bring an end to this feud is when he APOLOGIZES for his insults of my Ancestors in the threads he insulted them in.
If he packed up and LEFT this site, it STILL wouldn't resolve the problem.....only APOLOGIZING will.

@Pioneer1The feud between you and Kalexander can go on forever, but Troy is who decides whether or not it will continue its run on this site.

Cynique

but Troy is who decides whether or not it will continue its run on this site

Well I know YOU aren't the one who decides it.
Because if you were, the decision would have surely been made already and I'm not very confident the decision would have been in my favor....LOL

Now listen.....

STOP jabbing at me and trying to pick a fight and focus yourself on Krazy Alexander's request.

He asked for you to PLEASE elaborate on what you meant by him (I'm not asking you so leave me out of it) revealing things about himself.

He said he wanted to grow from constructive criticizm and he requested if from you.

Don't keep him waiting.

You claim I was wrong in my assessment in how he relates to others on this board so here's your opportunity to show me that I was wrong, lol.

Don't keep him waiting.

Go ahead and elaborate on what you mean!

((nudge nudge))....go on.

Sister, Cynique, it's time you end this and give your secret admirer, at least, the time day.   Just look at your watch and tell him what time it is - the benefits of submitting one's self to advances or ever the most repugnant man range from slashing his stress levels to lowering his risk of cancer and heart attacks. SMILE!!!