Cynique On My Account????

Another user reported a problem. The site was hacked I'm beginning to think the cleanup process may have corrupted some profiles. I was out of the office yesterday and will be able to look at this until later. 

@Pioneer1 and anyone else affected it would be helpful if you sent me a screen shot of the problem you are seeing.

It appears that the problem has been resolved.

Thanks Troy

BTW, this is just more reason for why I DON'T publish my identity and personal information in public forums like this.
If you have hackers monitoring and causing problems on this site, who's to say they couldn't steal your pictures and other personal information that you've put out?

Trying to maintain a sense of privacy with an intrusive government is enough for you to worry about....you don't need more worries from feeding hackers and racist trolls.

I hear you @Pioneer1.  Keep in mind, you don't have to justify to me why you've decided to maintain your privacy -- I get it.  I'm glad things are back to normal.

Everyone should keep in mind however there have been security breaches galore -- if you do anything online your security has already been compromised. Equifax is a really dramatic example -- that people simply don't understand the magnitude of.  

Still if you participate on social media, like Facebook, all of your information is available for sale anyway.  Cambridge Analytica is one example where the net result on the American public was WORSE than being hacked -- and no one at Facebook was held accountable.

It looks like the CDN was the culprit I'm still dealing with the impact of this change.  My photo gallery and bookstore are down.... I was gonna send a mailing to promote a deal I'm offering but I can't... It never ends...

Again. Pioneer can maintain his privacy by using a symbol, instead of hiding behind the picture of a famous person! And if somebody really wants to hack your privacy they could do it through your e-mail

I never get up tight about my privacy on the Internet. I don't sweat it, because i don't have anything to hide.  I reveal a lot about myself on FaceBook and so do all of my "friends". Circulating out of there in cyberspace is one racy picture  of me taken about 20 years ago  and in it I'm straddling a chair, wearing black lingerie, fishnet stockings and high heel shoes.  i really don't care if anybody sees this or prints it.  i did it as a joke and it's still a joke.  Everyday, i spend about 5 minutes deleting all of the Spam i get which is mostly the result of my going to different sites who automatically put me on their mailing lists when i visit them to look up different things. A simple task.  i do worry about identity theft so of course i never give out my full SSN and when i occasionally order something on line i have a special credit card for this purpose which never has more than 200 dollars on it.   But, - that's just me...  

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 2:08 AM, Cynique said:

I never get up tight about my privacy on the Internet. I don't sweat it, because i don't have anything to hide.  I reveal a lot about myself on FaceBook and so do all of my "friends". Circulating out of there in cyberspace is one racy picture  of me taken about 20 years ago  and in it I'm straddling a chair, wearing black lingerie, fishnet stockings and high heel shoes.   But, - that's just me...  

You mean there's ANOTHER ONE (besides the ones you sent me....lol) floating around ?????

Well, I hope your 89 year old "boy toy" isn't naked and dancing in the background in THAT one,  like he was on half the others........lol.

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 4:48 PM, Cynique said:

😏  89??  A "boy toy" is the play thing of a "cougar" and has to be at least 15 years younger than her. Even when you're "joking", you're off the mark.  

I may be laughing out loud.....LOL....but who said I was "joking" about you - him -and those scandalous pictures -????

BTW....it appears that the problem has returned with the profiles being merged and mixed up.

@Pioneer1Inasmuch as I know  nothing about you, your name or where you are located, - thanks to your obsession with anonymity, there's no way i could or would send pictures to something like you. So dream on, loser.   You're the joke.  Barf!

Cynique

I know nothing about you, your name or where you are located, - thanks to your obsession with anonymity, there's no way i could or would send pictures to something like you. So dream on, loser. You're the joke. Barf!

You call me a loser.
You probably wish I'd "lose" those pictures I have of you and him (and the others).....lol.

Now here's PART of one of the pictures:

Image result for old black women nude

Are you trying to tell me that this ISN'T you...and you DIDN'T send it to me?

Are you SERIOUSLY trying to tell us that??????

@Pioneer1Yes, you are a loser.  And a liar. (And very transparent in your desperate attempt to create an opportunity to advise me to ignore your nonsense and move on as per the advice i gave you when it came to Kalexander.) Anyhow, put up or shut up. We await an entire photo of me taken over 20 years ago with an 89 year old man dancing around in the back ground. And since you're a loser and have no life, I'm sure you'll have plenty of free time to photo shop something, between fantasizing and jackin off.  Poor ol Pioneer 🤥 

Just for the record, the long-nosed woman in the picture Pioneer posted is not me. Guess he chickened out and decided not to accept my challenge to come up with a phony photo shopped picture.  However i have found the racy picture of which i spoke and may very well post it.  🤪  Stay tuned...

3 minutes ago, Cynique said:

Just for the record, the long-nosed woman in the picture Pioneer posted is not me. Guess he chickened out and decided not to accept my challenge to come up with a phony photo shopped picture

Not at all surprised.  Though I am very interested of the racy picture, you have a distinct exceptional nature about that intrigue a man's mind.  

• Haha 1

On 7/4/2018 at 1:08 AM, Cynique said:

Circulating out of there in cyberspace is one racy picture  of me taken about 20 years ago  and in it I'm straddling a chair, wearing black lingerie, fishnet stockings and high heel shoes.  i really don't care if anybody sees this or prints it.

Yep, that's ol Cynique over 20 years ago, fulfilling a dare. 😵😀

I don't know what Pioneer has been smoking but it apparently causes hallucinations which enhance his tendencies to make up things and then incorporate them into a little world inside his skull where he reigns supreme.  Which is to say, that i have never sent him any pictures of myself and i wouldn't do so even if i did know who he really is and how to reach him. I don't who that is in the picture he posted and so blatantly lied about.  🤨

Here is a "respectable" picture of me taken during this same time period back in the '90s.  🙃

• Like 1

Cynique

I don't who that is in the picture he posted and so blatantly lied about

WTF???

Lol....
Are you SERIOUSLY going to sit up there with a straight face and glasses on tand tell everyone that that is NOT you and that you DID NOT send me that picture along with a few "private words" to go with it???

Ok....

Whatever

You're right, I'm making it all up....lol.

Speaking of blatant liars........

Krazy  Alexander II

Glad to see you're back!

I know you had to take a few days off after Del EMBARASSED you by exposing you as a staight up PLAGIARIZER.

It took you a while to re-cover and re-group from that one.....lol.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Cynique said:

My late husband didn't think so

To nab a woman like you, he knew, just played it cool.  Lucky man!!

28 minutes ago, Cynique said:

@Pioneer1Definition of a liar:  Someone who makes things up.

Yes, everyone knows that - I just no longer have the patience for his BS.  Everything he says and does is definitely uninteresting at this point.  He has gone beyond participation to a disruptor of intelligent conversation.  Such a loser!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2018 at 2:10 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Krazy  Alexander II

Glad to see you're back!

I know you had to take a few days off after Del EMBARASSED you by exposing you as a staight up PLAGIARIZER.

It took you a while to re-cover and re-group from that one.....lol.

I just saw this.

• 1 month later...