Prisoner. Gets. 4. Police. Officers. Pregnant

Came. Across. This, 2003,  Baltimore. Prisoner. Tavon. White,Of. The. Black. Guerilla  Family. Got. 4. Female. Officers,Pregnant. At. The. Same. Time..  Tavon. White. ,Controlled. , Some. Of. The. . Female. Officers,,And. The,Jail.  He. And. His Gang,. Was. Selling. Drugs,Cell. Phones,Inside,The. Jail.. Female. Officers. Smuggled. In,Drugs,Cell. Phones. For.  Gangster. Tavon White.  White,Said.  He. Was. Making. 14,000 A. Month,Tax. Free..He,And. His. Gangsters. Was. Drinking. Champagne,Eating. Shrimp,In. The Cell. The. Female,Officers,They. Should. Have. Smuggled. In. Condoms..He. Can't. Pay. Child. Support. Will. Be. The   Tax,Payers..  FBI.  Took. Down. The. Black. Guerilla. Family.. 2,  Years. Ago,.Tavon. White. Was. In. Courtroom. As. A. Top. Witness,For. The. Feds ,His. Guerilla. Family. Member,Killed,Someone,,Tavon. White. Told. His. Members,To,Kill. His. Member,That. Killed. Someone. Else.  I. Think. He.  Is In.  Prisoner. For. Attempted. Murder.  Black. Female. Officers. ,Want. To. Have. Babies ,. With. Violent. Thug,Prisoners,Amazing....  Female. Officers. Guarding. The,Prisoners,  Smuggled. Cell. Phones. ,Drugs. In. Their. Shoes,and. Hair.  Gangster. Tavon. White. Maybe. Used. Mind,Control...25. Officers. We're. Indicted.......

• Haha 1

I always wondered what goes on in the minds of some women that they seem to find the craziest most disturbed men attractive.

So much so that a lot of serial killers and mass murderer in prison get thousands of love letters and proposal for marriage.

Now you have female guards and corrections officers risking their jobs (not to mention their safety) willing to hop in the sack with these dudes.

Some of these women are married with children and come from stable middle class backgrounds, yet the attraction to these men seem to overwhelm them for some reason.

I suspect it has something to do with the biological urge of some women to get with men who they feel are violent enough or crazy enough to do whatever it takes to protect them.

But clearly all women in all cultures don't share this desire because when I look at the Asian community it seems that Asian women ARE NOT attracted to violent or crazy men but seem to lean more toward the passive and stable types.

I know a few CO's and sex between the staff and inmates is not uncommon at all.  Getting 4 officers pregnant at the same time is extreme but obviously happens.

@Pioneer1 the picture you paint of married women with children from stable middle class backgrounds is not exactly the demographic to be a correction officers who alone lay up with some inmate and have their baby.   I'm sure if we took a profile of these women we will not find that they come from stable middle class backgrounds.

• Like 1

@Delano Really? 

{I just edited my previous post.  I know most of what I posts has typos. I do edit them when they are particularly egregious (when I catch them), but my last post was almost incomprehensible. I need to take more time to correct what I write before hitting save.  This is just a catch-all apology.  I try to do better}

Troy

Keep in mind that the term "middle class" also includes the working class at it's lower end.

Given the fact that in order to be a CO you must pass a background check and have a psychological evaluation, which means the vast majority of female COs must have a stable criminal free background.
Unless you're suggesting that a large chunk of females COs are pulled from the ranks of the homeless and welfare recipients....where else are they coming from except the middle classes?

There's a difference between middle income and middle class.  Hard working blue collar folks can earn enough money to put them in the middle income bracket.  But they do not have middle class values, which include being upwardly-mobile when it come to education and employment and the respectfulness of family stability.  

1 hour ago, Cynique said:

The fact that one group is referred to as "blue" collar, and the other group as "white" collar, is how and why society distinguishes the 2 from each other. They are different.  

Ofcourse they are different, but they are both referred to as "middle class", especially in the political arena.
You ask any bus driver, police officer, or skilled laborer do they consider themselves poor or part of the middle class and listen to what they'll tell you.

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Ofcourse they are different, but they are both referred to as "middle class", especially in the political arena.
You ask any bus driver, police officer, or skilled laborer do they consider themselves poor or part of the middle class and listen to what they'll tell you.

What will they tell me?  What people think of themselves  is not always accurate when compared to how a sociologist objectively classifies them in the big picture. Politicians lump middle income people altogether because they know voters tend to vote their pocketbooks.  But political consultants take other factors into consideration and look for clues that have to do with standards of behavior. A "poor" person can have respectable middle class values.  Middle income and rich folks can be unrefined and immoral in spite of what they earn. Millionaire Donald Trump is a prime example of this. 

Most people who define themselves as middle class are actually poor.

Middle class people can lose their job and continue to live without a change in their life style for at least 6 months.

Upper class people don't have to work.  They have enough wealth to live without income from some corporation or government entity.  Sure, they may choose to work, but they don't have to.  This is a very small percentage of the population and they hold the vast majority of the nation's wealth.  Most are born into this class.

The rest of us are simply poor.

Poor people can have middle class values, but still financially poor.  I think this is a growing portion of ur population.   Similarly upper class people can have low class values.

It is not likely that a poor person with low class values will make it into the middle class without engaging in criminal activity.  Poor people, with middle class values, aspire to get an education.  Unfortunately it is getting harder to make it into the middle class and stay their as an increasing number of us are stuck living paycheck to paycheck without health insurance or decent benefits.  

The disenfranchisement of the middle class is why 45 was elected... indeed it was why Obama was elected.

• Like 1

Cynique

Most of them will tell you they are middle class.

They may not be very knowledgable about the categories that econonmists and sociologists used to define people, but they know they're NOT in poverty like those homeless people or those people living in the projects....and the know they're NOT rich like Trump.
They're in the middle.

A person can be middle class without "middle class values" as much as they can be human without HUMANITY.

If a person is neither in the lowest classes of destitution or the highest classes of wealth....they are simply in the MIDDLE.

Troy

Ofcourse just like a person can be in the middle class and not have middle class values, they can be poor and HAVE middle class values.

A lot of poor families stress higher education which is a middle class value.
Most poor people will even TIP when they go to a restaurant or order pizza to be delivered, but tipping is actually a middle class value.

Troy

yes, I know, I just said that. What is you point?

Lol, I was actually agreeing with you....if that's allowed.

As far as not tipping being a low class value, I agree with that also.
Most poor people don't have disposable income to just GIVE away to show appreciation for services that they have already paid for.

Cynique

Right, Troy! Except for a few predictable "pioneerisms" to muddy the picture, all Pioneer did was regurgitate everything you and i already said when we rebutted his original contentions.

The only one who "muddied" the picture was YOU, attempting to introduce "middle class values" into the discussion as if it was the major criteria to distiguish between the classes......when clearly INCOME is the ultimate criteria.

My position is crystal clear: The are TWO middle classes and most Corrections Officers come from one of those two.

@Pioneer1You're such a loser. You act as though stating what your position is, legitimizes it.  And it doesn't. You're not an authority on anything. You have a degree  from Starbucks College of Caffeinated Swill where you majored in opinion as fact, and minored in self-contradiction. You're nothing but a  wanna-be who's never gonna-be because you're incapable of conceding your fallibility.  (The issue of values is every bit as relevant as income, Dummy.)  You try to bluff your way through life but you're not even good at doing that.   🤣 

22 hours ago, Troy said:

Also, tipping is not a middle class value.  However not tipping is a low class value.

You may want to read the origin of tipping. 

@Troy and @Pioneer1

Class can be social or economic. There may even the following designation workers professionals and coupon clippers. Politics also creates stratification although I believe this is a less clear stratification. 

Actually someof these  boundaries aren't as defined as they were in the past. 

The 80's coincided with the growth in money markets and mutual funds. Around that time trading on the stock market became more democratic. With the rise of discount brokerage firm the public. 

@Pioneer1 definition of terms is key. I have noticed that Troy revises his initial position. Then complains that you aren't speaking to his issues. He is Wyle E.

1 hour ago, Delano said:

Your argument with Pioneer is emotional and nonsensical. If income and values or equally valid why is Pioneer's position invalid? He is arguing  class as  a function of income. 

Who said his position was invalid? I acknowledged that income is a criteria.   He's the one who is trying to dismiss values.  What's emotional and foolish about embracing the conventional wisdom in regard to  the difference between blue collar and white collar brackets of middle income?  And when did you become the arbitrator in these arguments??Thought you were a impartial spectator except of course when you're complaining about Troy's "style"or about me "projecting".  Get outta here.     

• Thanks 1

Delano

Politics also creates stratification although I believe this is a less clear stratification.

You're right that there are many stratifications WITHIN what we called "middle class" and most politicians KNOW this and take advantage of the ignorance of that average American by telling WORKING CLASS people that if elected they will help the "middle class" without making it clear that it's the PROFESSIONAL CLASSES that they intended to help, not the lower working class.

If Troy is Wyle E......then Cynique must be his Tasmanian Devil fresh out of that ACME box, lol.

Cynique

You're such a loser. You act as though stating what your position is, legitimizes it. And it doesn't. You're not an authority on anything. You have a degree from Starbucks College of Caffeinated Swill where you majored in opinion as fact, and minored in self-contradiction. You're nothing but a wanna-be who's never gonna-be because you're incapable of conceding your fallibility. (The issue of values is every bit as relevant as income, Dummy.) You try to bluff your way through life but you're not even good at doing that.

I must not be that much of a loser...I can't seem to lose YOU.

11 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I must not be that much of a loser...I can't seem to lose YOU.

Not to worry.  You've found Del, - your savior and protector from the slings and arrows you are too lame to dodge.    😲

3 hours ago, Delano said:

Definition of Arbritration

An independent person or body officially appointed to settle a dispute.

Check your definitions. And the scenario. 

Knowledge B Im in there. Like Q-Tip. 

LOL is that supposed to be a clarification?? Check the definition of context.   How hard is it to explain where you're coming from, instead of expecting me to fill in the gaps in your thinking process???  Decode, please.  

18 hours ago, Cynique said:

Thought you were a impartial spectator except of course when you're complaining about Troy's "style"or about me "projecting".

This is the heart of why I'm saying @Delano is being disingenuous.  Del, @Cynique has been called a LOT of things on these forums over the past 15 years or so but "nonsensical" is not one of them, perhaps because it has never been warranted.

Del you said that @Pioneer1 has taken the following position:

19 hours ago, Delano said:

He is arguing  class as  a function of income. 

You are wrong Del. What you wrote is simply a false statement.   The position I've asserted is that income is independent class; this is the position Pioneer has agreed with.  If you stopped jocking Pioneer for a second, this would would be clear.   Again, I don't understand your motivation. You are exhibiting an intellectual dishonesty for a reason I simply can not devine.

@Pioneer1 of course agreement is allowed.  However the way you expressed that agreement was not clear. Generally the word "agree" or some synonym is used 🙂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Troy said:

Del you said that @Pioneer1 has taken the following position:

On 7/16/2018 at 6:01 AM, Delano said:

He is arguing  class as  a function of income. 

You are wrong Del. What you wrote is simply a false statement.   The position I've asserted is that income is independent class; this is the position Pioneer has agreed with

@Troy get some rest. 

Troy

Cynique has been called a LOT of things on these forums over the past 15 years or so but "nonsensical" is not one of them,

I'm not trying to put words in Del's mouth but I'm assuming that he called her response to my post "emotional and nonsensical" for the same reasons I thought it was......because it was entirely unwarranted and unrelated to the conversation.

Me and you were talking about class and income and all of a sudden she  leaps in and launches a demonic tirade calling me a loser who hangs out at starbucks begging for spare change and conversation....lol.
Now you'd have to admit that emotional outburst WAS a little over the top.

Why is it so hard for us to stay focused on the topic without the insults?

I've articulated my point that those corrections officers most likely came from the middle class.
Not necessarily the UPPER middle class, but still in the middle....now can anyone disprove that statement with SOLID EVIDENCE that most correction's officers come from either wealth or poverty?

i noticed that Del edited his remarks about me, which originally read "emotional and foolish''; not emotional and nonsensical.  An after thought that was, in itself,  nonsensical.  

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Why is it so hard for us to stay focused on the topic without the insults?

@Pioneer1It' s hard for a cynic to stay focused on a topic and refrain from insinuations when  presumptuous people like you and your point man expect others to defer to your opinions and be so filled with awe that they quietly acquiesce to your pontificating.  Maybe if y'all would endeavor to write coherent sentences and dispense with the straw man arguments that you advance, you wouldn't ignite my impatience.  Puleeze. Excuse me while i laugh at you and Del trying to portray yourselves as the voices of reason and calm who feel victimized by a shrew who ruffles your drooping feathers. 🤣 Get some balls, guys. (As eccentric as Kalexander is, he is distinctly lacking in wimpish qualities.)   Me? i don't dish out anything that i can't take.  😛

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Cynique said:

noticed that Del edited his remarks about me, which originally read "emotional and foolish''; not emotional and nonsensical An after thought that was, in itself,  nonsensical. 

@Troy or @Cyniqueshow me the edit. 

11 hours ago, Cynique said:

Excuse me while i laugh at you and Del trying to portray yourselves as the voices of reason and calm who feel victimized by a shrew who ruffles your drooping feathers. 🤣 Get some balls, guys. (As eccentric as Kalexander is, he is distinctly lacking in wimpish qualities.

Is this another display of reason and sense. @Cynique @Troy @Pioneer1

43 minutes ago, Delano said:

@Troy or @Cyniqueshow me the edit. 

i can't show you the edit because you edited it before i could quote it .  But here is my reply to it. 

On 7/15/2018 at 4:03 PM, Cynique said:

What's emotional and foolish about embracing the conventional wisdom in regard to  the difference between blue collar and white collar brackets of middle income?

You originally said emotional and "foolish", and you know you did.   Why would i just randomly change nonsensical to foolish?

43 minutes ago, Delano said:
11 hours ago, Cynique said:

Excuse me while i laugh at you and Del trying to portray yourselves as the voices of reason and calm who feel victimized by a shrew who ruffles your drooping feathers. 🤣 Get some balls, guys. (As eccentric as Kalexander is, he is distinctly lacking in wimpish qualities.

Who knows? Do you?  Your question makes no sense

12 hours ago, Cynique said:

Ok. 

I was surprised ti hear that you are disillusioned about the US. I had no illusion on that particular score. 

I have never thought of yiu as either a shrew or a fool. Although at times i feel a bitterness or resignation from you about the wider world. 

My balls are just fine but thank you for the observation. 

7 minutes ago, Delano said:

Ok. 

I was surprised ti hear that you are disillusioned about the US. I had no illusion on that particular score. 

What does that have to do with you asking if what I said in the paragraph below was "another display of reason and sense"?  

12 minutes ago, Delano said:
12 hours ago, Cynique said:

Excuse me while i laugh at you and Del trying to portray yourselves as the voices of reason and calm who feel victimized by a shrew who ruffles your drooping feathers🤣 Get some balls, guys. (As eccentric as Kalexander is, he is distinctly lacking in wimpish qualities.

@Del If expecting your train of thought to not become derailed is being a "lovable crank", then i'll attribute your calling me this as a prime example of your being off track.  I said that you and Pioneer "consider yourselves the voices of reason and calm who feel victimized by a shrew who ruffles your drooping feathers", and you ask if this statement is "another display of reason and sense".  I never said I was the voice of reason and sense. I said you and Pioneer considered yourselves the "voices of reason and calm",  so your question makes no sense.   🙃

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 8:09 PM, Troy said:

@Pioneer1 is your argument; "He is arguing  class as  a function of income." as @Delano asserts?

Please answer this simple question.  Thanks.

I WOULD answer the question if I could figure it out....lol.

Can you re-phrase it or break it down to where it's a little clearer?

Del

I've come to the conclusion that when you sweep aside all of the insults, projecting, and trying to get into our heads to figure out what REALLY mean or how we REALLY feel.....

The fact is, I don't think Cynique even HAS a serious opinion on the subject of these corrections officers getting pregnant.
And because of that....she is trying to divert attention from it.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

I've come to the conclusion that when you sweep aside all of the insults, projecting, and trying to get into our heads to figure out what REALLY mean or how we REALLY feel.....

Sooo what conclusion do you come to???  How about finishing your sentence.  

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

The fact is, I don't think Cynique even HAS a serious opinion on the subject of these corrections officers getting pregnant.
And because of that....she is trying to divert attention from it.

That's not a "fact". 

On 7/19/2018 at 3:07 AM, Cynique said:

said that you and Pioneer "consider yourselves the voices of reason and calm who feel victimized by a shrew who ruffles your drooping feathers", an

It's the half of the sentence you conveniently ommited. You aren't even quoting yourself correctly. 

Statements like the above devalue my assessment of your powers of observation. Pioneer appears to ruffle you more than you ruffle him.

@Cynique.

K2 is your fawning Lapp dog. Whose best and most coherent ideas are plagiarised. There are no intellectual threats on this site. I have to care or have some ego at stake to have my feathers ruffled by some squaw king.

Cynique you are still trying to either ignore or misdirect. 

What have i posted, that makes you think that you have ruffled my feathers. You are missing me deer. I am not fawning over ewe 

On 7/19/2018 at 3:07 AM, Cynique said:

Del If expecting your train of thought to not become derailed is being a "lovable crank

And this is clarity? You're trying to put two separate ideas together without a connection. 

I may need a second opinion because you believe that sentence makes sense. Read it out loud. 

Conflict is like fuel for you in an argument

37 minutes ago, Cynique said:
On 7/17/2018 at 11:50 AM, Cynique said:

'IT s hard for a cynic to stay focused on a topic and refrain from insinuations when  presumptuous people like you and your point man expect others to defer to your opinions and be so filled with awe that they quietly acquiesce to your pontificating.  Maybe if y'all would endeavor to write coherent sentences and dispense with the straw man arguments that you advance, you wouldn't ignite my impatience.  Puleeze. Excuse me while i laugh at you and Del trying to portray yourselves as the voices of reason and calm who feel victimized by a shrew who ruffles your drooping feathers. 🤣 Get some balls, guys. (As eccentric as Kalexander is, he is distinctly lacking in wimpish qualities.)   Me? i don't dish out anything that i can't take.  😛

Here is the entire paragraph.  Prove  your allegations  instead of  projecting about Kalexander who is not really that  different from you when it comes to your jocking Pioneer. 😅Nothing you're saying about him has anything to do with what i casually mentioned, and talk about somebody being ruffled, he drives you up the wall, and laughs about it. And you are  also guilty of doing what you accused me of when it comes to entire and accurate quotes. 

2 minutes ago, Delano said:

And this is clarity? You're trying to puttm two separate ideas together without a connection.

You're' grasping at straws, i competed the entire comparison between a train derailment and your being off track

C'mon, Del.  These strawman cherry-picked questions are beneath you.  When you shift from your spiritual realm  or technical one, you disappoint me.

47 minutes ago, Delano said:

Not having balls means you don't have courage or you are afraid. So  I'll ask only two questions What makes you I am afraid of you. 

And s how is ruffling someone's feathers make them ball less

That's your definition of not  having balls. As a woman, i used the phrase in response  to you and pioneer clinging together, pouting because   instead of me staying focused on the subject, I got "insulting".  I couldn't care less whether you were or were not afraid of me.  

And are you implying that  Kalexander is not ball less because he ruffled your feathers?

No he is clueless 

No he is clueless. He has to have my educational status explained three times Yet he wants to give me unsolicited educational advice that is wrong on more than one level. 

Next week is spirituality. Luckily for you I am doing that next week. 

Not your best combative work. 

2 hours ago, Delano said:

No he is clueless. He has to have my educational status explained three times Yet he wants to give me unsolicited educational advice that is wrong on more than one level. 

Next week is spirituality. Luckily for you I am doing that next week. 

Not your best combative work

It's not your best combative work either because your bruised ego over Kalexander's ignoring your educational credentials became the centerpiece of  your strawman cherry picking argument and totally eclipsed the relevant issue.  Lucky for you that i provided you with a way to back off and go lick your wounds.  🤣