Prisoner. Gets. 4. Police. Officers. Pregnant

To everyone start at the beginning of the post and see who starts arguing both emotionally and off topic. 

Yes it does happen that a discussion strays from the topic. Just look at this or any other thread and see how often who starts with the character assessments and insults. 

Take any recent post and see who starts the insults and who questions the need or reason behind the insults. And you will see the projection or you will demonstrate your bias. 

Cynique you and K2 have a malicious intent which is why you bond with him. He will take any criticism from you. He is  daymaring that you will night him. 

Troy will make personal statements in attempt to win an argument. However his attacks feel more like frustration than viciousness. 

The argument between K2 and Pioneer was so bad that it got its own topic. Mostly as Pioneer remarked I ignore K2. So here is a clear instance where Pioneer's powers of perception exceed yours. You have a Beautiful Mind but  what about the Taming of the Shrew. One is a projection the other is between the covers. 

4 hours ago, Cynique said:

your strawman cherry picking

Straw berry picking arguments. 

@Pioneer1

@Troy

@Cyniqueand Santa's Rain Deer. 

7 hours ago, Delano said:

Troy will make personal statements in attempt to win an argument.

Wait, WHAT!?  Please provide an example of this @Delano.  Sometime I will use personal anecdotes to help explain a point but the notion that I use personal statement to "win" arguments is absurd.  That fact that you would use the term "Win an argument" does not reflect what I'm trying to do.

I'm trying to learn, share knowledge, vent my frustration and comment on the passing scene, and ideally have a few laughs along the way, all the while expressing myself in a manner that I often would not do in the real world -- less politically correct and less filtered (honest).  

Edited by Troy
  • Like 1

@Del   All you're doing is giving your totally subjective theory as to why people who irritate you, do the things they do.  i could return the favor and attribute all of your transparent ranting to your having an inability to admit that you are ever wrong about anything - as demonstrated by your omission of any description of your own disruptive, querulous contributions to this thread.  You assume you're dispensing profound revelations  but you don't possess any more insight than anyone else here.  Everybody  thinks they've got everyone else figured out. (i wonder if the reason for you being so erratic  and obstinate is because you have been kicked in the head by a kangaroo over there in Australia.   Duck, Matey! 😲)

i suggest you consider how I  portrayed myself in my spoof.  i don't pretend to be anything other than cynical and contrary and capricious. That's how i roll and again i say i don't dish out anything i can't take.   I laugh at myself, because  i consider taking oneself too seriously is a cardinal sin.   And how cognitive can you be to think that i was trying to scare you and Pioneer? WOOOOO What was i gonna do? Come through the computer screen and sock you ball less mopes in the jaw? 😆  Get Real.

• Haha 1

Start at the beginning of this thread and you will see what I am saying. 

2 hours ago, Cynique said:

And how cognitive can you be to think that i was trying to scare you and Pioneer? WOOOOO What was i gonna do? Come through the computer screen and sock you ball less mopes in the jaw😆

You are half right which is why I said you can't ruffle. Go back through the post and see who insults or questions someone's intelligence. 

Have a read through the thread and then tell me I am wrong. 

@Troy

@Cynique

@Pioneer1

Was the deer refence to obscure for you. 

23 hours ago, Cynique said:

i don't pretend to be anything other than cynical and contrary and capricious. That's how i roll and again i say i don't dish out anything i can't take.   

@Del You really are discombobulated and seemingly unable to deal with the idea that you may end up looking silly.   Are you somehow under the impression that i am claiming to be  innocent of antagonizing Pioneer on this thread?  Nobody here thinks that or needs you to explain how  - i was doing what i always do, as depicted in my satirical spoof.   Anybody who follows your desperate plea to read through this thread will also see what you neglected  to admit and that is how you were lurking on the side lines during this debate, still festering about Kalexander not giving a damn about who or what you are, - just waiting for a chance to intervene on behalf of Pioneer, and lecture me about being a naughty girl before venting your wrath at that bad ol Kalexander,  subsequenly trying to imply that he and i are diabolically colluding against Pioneer, something you feel driven to expose in your role of Super Del - incapable of leaping over low buildings at a single bound.  Get over yourself.  Your attempt to shame me as being impatient with pontificating  people is a bust inasmuch as, unlike you and Pioneer, i can conceive of the idea that i am not flawless.   Which is why i don't care if I ruffle your drooping feathers.    😛  

You continue to cherry-pick and revise segments, trying to cobble together a case that will substantiate your distorted claims.  SMH. You are something else.  😵

You are a sage an wise beyond my years. You clearly understand and articulate my feelings better and more clearly than I do. 

Looking in silly to Troy you Pioneer or other people I haven't met or don't know. I was suggesting that perhaps as people we could talk respectfully. What a foolish thought that Black people could talk respectfully to one another. You hold two titles I am not a contender. I have to argue with some other people I haven't met. Catch you later. 

Del

K2 is your fawning Lapp dog.

Ofcourse he is.
He purposely PUT himself in that position as part of his strategy.

To be fair, she's criticized him and his behavior on many occasions quite openly but he either ignores it or patronizes her with false humility.
He'll do anything BUT strike back...lol.

I think they are both using eachother:

-He's using her because after getting into it with me and you he needs an ally on this board so he can't afford to get into a fight with Cynique also, despite the stones she occasonally throws at him.

-She's using him because of his adversarial relationship with us.
She figures constantly tossing his name out and comparing us to him would somehow frustrate us.

Someone should remind her that silly psychological games like that may work on some men in real life, but it's not nearly as effective when practiced online.

She may have to break out her old "male bashing" and  "ball busting" manuals and brush up on her techniques...lol.

23 minutes ago, Cynique said:

What a crock of BS, coming from 2 people who can't get over Kalexander hurting your widdle feelings. 🤣

Speaking of hurt feelings....

Have YOU gotten over your 73 year old "stud muffin" of a stallion hurting YOUR feelings when he sent you back home from vacation earlier than you expected???

I'm sure he was angry he wasted all that money on plane tickets to Guyana, a hotel, and 3 bottles of those "magic pills" only to come in the room every night and find you sprawled out on the bed next to a bottle of rum staring at your laptop with your eyes glazed over trying to keep up with me and the happenings of AALBC....lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Cynique

Making up stuff does not do not constitute humor because it contains no element of the truth.

Look!

I'm not the one who came on this site bragging about having a 72 (at the time but probably 73 now) year old hot handsome stud-muffin' who could rock my world.....YOU ARE, lol.

So what do you mean "no element of truth"????

If you don't have one why did you CLAIM to have one????

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

ook!

I'm not the one who came on this site bragging about having a 72 (at the time but probably 73 now) year old hot handsome stud-muffin' who could rock my world.....YOU ARE, lol.

So what do you mean "no element of truth"????

If you don't have one why did you CLAIM to have one????

But you are the one who constantly brings up this subject; always playing the "72 year old boy-toy" card when you can't come up with a response, and are left to resort to posting phony pictures and telling silly lies.   It's your "go-to" diversionary tactic when all else fails.    

I claim to have a 72 year old boy toy because i like to poke fun at myself.  Something your ego would never allow you to do.  

Cynique

I claim to have a 72 year old boy toy because i like to poke fun at myself. Something your ego would never allow you to do.

So in other words you LIED us to and claimed sexual escapades and fantasies that you knew weren't true.

Well, I knew it all along.

I didn't say anything because I wanted to see how far you were planning on going with that foolish fantasy.

If you just wanted a "boy toy" to poke yourself for fun, you didn't have to make up a story about one.....you could have just went to your closest Walmart and BOUGHT one, lol.

@Pioneer1Name one escapade or fantasy i EVER shared on this board.  That is what I mean when i refer to YOU lying and making up stuff because all the scenarios about my boy toy  were posted  by YOU except for my brief reference to him in my satirical piece when i poked fun at everybody  From the very beginning, as soon as i casually made a remark about a 72 year old, boy toy, YOU took it and ran with, posting pictures and coming up with the term "stud muffin", something i never used,-  talking about cruises when i've never been on a cruse in my life. YOU are who posted pictures, of old white men saying they were him.  YOU are who i regularly accused of being fixated on me having boy toy, a name that my kids gave to a friend of mine who occasionally takes me places.    I played along with your obsession just once when i posted a picture of handsome young man who was obviously,  not someone who would be dating me.  I tried to shut you down by teasing you about you having a blow up doll, but that only encouraged to you to come up with more made-up scenarios.  So  quit trying to draw attention away from you and your lies. My friend is a real person.  Your made up stuff was just that.  

1 minute ago, Cynique said:

@Pioneer1Name one escapade or fantasy i EVER shared on this board.  That is what I mean when i refer to YOU lying and making up stuff because all the scenarios about my boy toy  were posted  by YOU except for my brief reference to him in my satirical piece when i poked fun at everybody  From the very beginning, as soon as i casually made a remark about a 72 year old, boy toy, YOU took it and ran with, posting pictures and coming up with the term "stud muffin", something i never used,-  talking about cruises when i've never been on a cruse in my life. YOU are who posted pictures, of old white men saying they were him.  YOU are who i regularly accused of being fixated on me having boy toy, a name that my kids gave to a friend of mine who occasionally takes me places.    I played along with your obsession just once when i posted a picture of handsome young man who was obviously,  not someone who would be dating me.  I tried to shut you down by teasing you about you having a blow up doll, but that only encouraged t you to come up with more made-up scenarios.  So  quit trying to draw attention away from you and your lies. My friend is a real person.  Your made up stuff was just that.  

Lol, oh reeeaaly?????

He "takes you places" huh????

Oh.....

I bet he does.