When The Vows Break

Guest Janie De Coster

Guest Janie De Coster

Good Afternoon, I am interested in having my novel When The Vows Break, a Contemporary Christian Fiction reviewed by AALBC. The novel information you requested is listed below.  The novel is available on Amazon.com and other online bookstores. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration and I look forward to hearing from you soon. 

When The Vows Break

PUBLICATION DATE

DECEMBER 7 2017

ISBN 1983428639. 

SYNOPSIS:

Yasmin Lewis finds herself in love with a married man but not your ordinary married man. He is Pastor Sidney Teal, a fine and prominent leader of the megachurch, Holy Word Holiness, with a membership of thousands. Pastor Teal treats her well in and out of bed. However, Yasmin knows he will never be hers, and she longs for more.

More comes in the form of sexy, successful, and single Ambrose Hunter, a man who's willing and able to give her the kind of life she knows she deserves. Yasmin's sins catch up with her when Ambrose finds out she is not only seeing another man behind his back but a man of the cloth at that.

Now Yasmin's world spins out of control. Will she be able to redeem herself and find forgiveness in When The Vows Break?
https://www.amazon.com/When-Vows-Break-Janie-Coster