GHETTOHEAT.COM (OCT '09 - JAN '10 PREVIEW)

Guest HICKSON

Guest HICKSON

GHETTOHEAT®

OCT ‘09 – JAN ‘10 PREVIEW

“YOU'RE JUST S-M-I-L-I-N-G…THIS M-O-M-E-N-T…

ALL OF YOUR LOVE…IS WISHING YOU WELL

YOUR TEARS MADE YOU SWELL

SO MAKE Y-O-U-R-S A HAPPY HOME!

MAKE YOURS A HAPPY HOME!

O-O-H, FOR THE LOVE INSIDE…I GOTTA HAPPY CRY…

ALL OF MY WILL…HAS-MADE-ME-A-WAY: I'VE GOT A L-O-V-E TODAY!

SO JUST MAKE Y-O-U-R-S A HAPPY-HAPPY-HOME!

MAKE YOURS A HAPPY HOME!

I WANNA DO YOU RIGHT…YOU LOVE ME OUT-OF-SIGHT…

I WANNA BE WHAT PLEASES YOU

SO-LONG-IS-THERE-IS-PEACE-WITH-YOU: THAT'S ALL I CAN DO!

SO LET US MAKE Y-O-U-R-S A HAPPY-HAPPY-HOME!

MAKE YOURS A HAPPY HOME!

DO: DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO

WE-CAN-DO-IT! WE-CAN-DO-IT! WE-CAN-DO-IT-NOW, BABY!

A-A-A-H, Y-E-A-H!

I GET FULL OF PRIDE…AND SO SANCTIFIED…

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE FOR ME…NO SUPERSTAR!

I-LOVE-YOU-JUST-THE-WAY-YOU-ARE!

SO WON'T YOU MAKE Y-O-U-R-S A HAPPY HOME!

MAKE YOURS A HAPPY HOME!

I WANNA DO YOU RIGHT… YOU LOVE ME OUT-OF-SIGHT…

I WANNA BE WHAT P-L-E-A-S-E-S YOU

SO-LONG-IS-THERE-IS-PEACE-WITH-YOU: THAT'S ALL I CAN DO!

SO LET US MAKE Y-O-U-R-S A HAPPY-HAPPY-HOME!

MAKE YOURS A HAPPY HOME

WE-CAN-DO-IT, AHHH! WE-CAN-DO-IT-NOW, BABY!

YEAH-HEH-HEH-YEAH: Y-E-A-H!

O-O-H, FOR THE LOVE INSIDE…I GOTTA HAPPY CRY…

ALL OF MY WILL…HAS-MADE-ME-A-WAY: I'VE GOT L-O-V-E TODAY!

SO JUST MAKE Y-O-U-R-S A HAPPY HOME!

MAKE YOURS A HAPPY HOME….

WE-CAN-DO-IT, AHHH! WE-CAN-DO-IT-NOW, BABY!

YEAH-HEH-HEH-YEAH: Y-E-A-H!

I-GET-FULL-OF-PRIDE…AND SO SANCTIFIED…

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE FOR ME…NO SUPERSTAR!

I-LOVE-YOU-JUST-THE-WAY-YOU-ARE!

SO WON'T YOU MAKE Y-O-U-R-S A HAPPY HOME!

MAKE YOURS A HAPPY HOME!

…OOH, BABY… WE CAN MAKE IT!

…OOH, BABY… WE CAN MAKE IT!”

—GLADYS KNIGHT & THE PIPS, MAKE YOURS A HAPPY HOME

FROM THE ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK, CLAUDINE

SCORE WRITTEN AND PRODUCED BY CURTIS MAYFIELD

Worldwide, gather around! Come together and follow the pilgrimage to my home: GHETTOHEAT®! Won’t you spend some time with me? I really would love your company…. Before arriving, I ask that you please bring as many guests as possible—the more the merrier, as The House of GHETTOHEAT® is h-u-g-e, and I just enjoy entertaining you all! So let’s chill and hang out for a while, get to know each other better, as we build and vibe on positive energy. Beloved, did you make sure to wipe your feet on the welcome mat? Remember: no “dirt” allowed inside my home….Thanks.

…Once again, people, I’m HICKSON: CEO of GHETTOHEAT®, also known as THE PRINCE of “HOTNESS”. On the gritty streets and within the book industry, many who know me well refer to me as “HUSTLIN’ HICKSON” because I seriously know how to make a dollar holla, even during these challenging times of the ongoing recession; economic slowdown occuring since December 2007. I’ve invested much time, energy, money and hard work in creating my company, GHETTOHEAT®, opening the doors on June 4th 2003, which I will discuss in my upcoming newsletter for January 2010. Today, I simply want to address the importance of maintaining home.

Everyone, please know that I value my house tremendously, which is why I do what’s necessary to not only possess ownership (offered millions by a major publishing company to sell GHETTOHEAT® and proudly turned it down with ease), but preserve and protect it as well during the upkeep. I learned early on that I would have to construct a strong foundation, one that I’ve laid down, in order to build a solid home on top. No matter how sturdy your house is, if you don’t have a concrete base, your house will eventually collapse, reason why I took my time with construction. Having a harmonious balance inside your home is vital—great energy, order and management is essential. That’s why it’s important to use discretion when inviting people into your space, as allowing anyone access can cost you and your home, a great deal. Unsavory characters definitely will not respect, care for, and appreciate your home, which can result in a build up of “filth”, damages, chaos and destruction. If one isn’t right from within, why would you think he or she will be right within your home? They won’t! They will tear up the joint and run amuck, if you allow them to. HICKSON don’t play that! Not one bit. And if you don’t believe me, I encourage you to ask my own house members. Yes, my own…you all know their names, I gave you the list recenty in the previous newsletter (Jan ‘07 – Sep ‘09).

But, people, I refuse to do any name-calling, so please don’t try to entertain me with the “name game”—it’s not happening, and I thank you all in advance for your cooperation. Talk amongst yourselves, as I’m not interested in gossip—I’m the on-the-go CEO who don’t do beefs, I do business: BIG BUSINESS! Ask around. Most who know me in this industry also understand my focus and how I conduct business, reason why I never feel the need to respond to any situatons you may have heard regarding internal affairs at GHETTOHEAT®, which at the end of the day, is my business, correct? Yet, I’m all about sharing my journey with you, the people, my supporters who show myself and GHETTOHEAT® much love, so I continue inviting you inside my home, as I never have anything to hide. So knowing this, fully understand that what I’m about to share is simply for enlightenment, show you my experiences, dispel rumors taking place, leave all negativity far behind me for good, and prepare you for the direction I’m taking GHETTOHEAT®, which is a great one! Worldwide, trust that I’m very serious about my business and maintaining my house, and as all my house members know, the only drama I’m interested in, are the ones credited “A GHETTOHEAT® PRODUCTION”.

Many of you have sent letters to my P.O. Box and e-mails (thanks for your concern, I’m blessed!), asking why haven’t I sent out any new newsletters since December 2006, prior to me sending out one to you all recently. Well, due to what I was personally being subjected to by certain house members here at GHETTOHEAT®, I’d become so disgusted, focused on their issues before me, as well as so embarrased for some house members that, I’d made a decision to just become silent. Until now.

Exhibit A: house member dropped from GHETTOHEAT® for breach of contract three months after signing contract and book release (house member also brought back to GHETTOHEAT® and unfortunately dropped again for unethical business practices shortly after); a failed lawyer attempt to audit HICKSON while all royaties were proven disbursed and sent by HICKSON—Western Union requests continously made by house member and granted by HICKSON, also, in addition to royalty payments; house member makes outrageous demands, including $10,000 payment upon signing contract for upcoming follow-up project—uses tactics constantly to manipulate HICKSON, being unsuccessful at all; house member dictates how HICKSON should run his business, GHETTOHEAT®: solely owned by HICKSON.

Exhibit B: HICKSON wrongfully accused of stealing money from house member via phone upon receiving first expense statement after book release; house member verbally abuses HICKSON via phone; extortion attempts made on HICKSON by house member for HICKSON’s publishing resources, client list and extensive e-mail database; a death threat to HICKSON made by house member (castration, sodomy, throat slicing, and two bullets to the head, as well as a kidnapping threat made by house member’s family member: snatching HICKSON off the road, tying HICKSON up, throwing HICKSON in the back of a trunk, having HICKSON discovered on milk cartons) when HICKSON refuses requests made; house member stalking HICKSON (in state/out-of-state); house member harrassing HICKSON via mail, phone and in person at book signings/book fairs (all attended by HICKSON, in and out-of-state); late night calls of made to HICKSON’s cell phone/hangups (HICKSON’s number changed four times since); HICKSON terminating contracts of future releases of house member and dropping house member from GHETTOHEAT® permanently.

Exhibit C: House member shows early signs of being difficult immediately after signing contract; house member calls HICKSON 2:30 AM in need of a large amount of money by 8AM and granted by HICKSON; house member tells HICKSON that “having a personality isn’t a clause in the contract” after HICKSON alerts house member of the many complants received from several store managers, after house member’s book signings; house member cancels second national book tour two days before tour via e-mail; a false breach of contract allegation on HICKSON from “alleged” law office (one HICKSON contacted via letter and phone, law office having no receptionist); house member refuses to submit requested manuscript of sequel to HICKSON—HICKSON has first right of refusal to next upcoming project from all GHETTOHEAT® house members; HICKSON accused allegedly by house member on a well-known book promoter’s upcoming film documentary of allegedly paying house member a ($6) six-dollar royalty check (house member not being entitled to royalties at the time: HICKSON prior having cancelled checks for advances issued amounting to seven thousand dollars with house member’s signature); house member shows signs of jealousy towards new house member signed to GHETTOHEAT®—tries intimidation tactics to block new house member’s shine and book sales at group signings (HICKSON doesn’t tolerate it); house member slanders HICKSON on Myspace (Google GHETTOHEAT®).

Exhibit D: House member cancels second half of tour on start date after doing a chain store event and receiving an e-mail by HICKSON, reminding house member who owns GHETTOHEAT®, prior to house member overstepping boundaries; a failed lawyer attempt to have HICKSON release house member from contract after HICKSON tours house member’s novel and places it on well-known bestsellers list—house member withdraws from submitting manscript of sequel in lawyer’s letter to HICKSON—HICKSON has first right of refusal to next upcoming project from all GHETTOHEAT® house members; breach of contract made on house member’s behalf: unethical business practices; house member suspended during first half of tour for doing direct business with HICKSON’s client; HICKSON made reference to indirectly and negatively on house member’s Myspace page (Google GHETTOHEAT®); house member continuously promotes upcoming sequel’s unofficial release date.

Exhibit E: House member becomes difficult after one month after book release and tour—removed from tour two months afterwards; house member becomes liason between two disgruntled GHETTOHEAT® house members who are at odds with each other, yet all three use tactics collectively against HICKSON; house member becomes irate via e-mail—refuses to submit legal information needed to process tax forms; house member verbally disrespects HICKSON via e-mail; house member soon after asks HICKSON for rent money via e-mail—threatened with eviction notice (HICKSON sends check in full); house member slanders HICKSON shortly after receiving rent money request, on online blog (Google GHETTOHEAT®).

Exhibit F: House member repeatedly projects rage upon HICKSON via mail and apologizes continuously for displaced anger and projection methods, issues having nothing to do with HICKSON.

HICKSON hired a high-profile, reputable Legal Defense Team in November 2007, and justice will be served.

It is what it is.

And there you have it, people….

Everyone, I absolutely have no interest in entertaining trivialities, whatsoever—I have more important things to do. Quite frankly, I’m way too focused, progressing daily and righteously building, as well as always being extremely busy handling what I’d set out to do in 2003: business. I did not sign up for tomfoolery, and honestly, what you’ve read regarding certain house members (not all writers signed) here at GHETTOHEAT® isn’t all that has transpired, just a short list of the highlights. The complete file, worldwide, is extensive. Nonetheless, I have one—and backup files of them. So does my Legal Defense Team….

Some of you may ask, why is HICKSON revealing all of this? Very simple: first off, it’s part of my journey, and I’ve been sharing my life with you since the creation of GHETTOHEAT®. Secondly, the truth will set you free: HICKSON is the truth, who set himself free. You see people, I’ve totally divorced myself from the craziness this year, and this is where it stays, in 2009. I’ve made peace with the situation and with said mentioned on my own terms, even sending them all “thank you” cards. Yes, thank you cards, as I don’t have animosity towards any of them—people, I’m CEO of GHETTOHEAT®: a businessman doing business.

I’ve learned valuable lessons from “Exhibits” A through F, lessons that have made me tougher, sharper and smarter. I can truly say wholeheartedly, I’ve earned my “PH.D”, and I’m ready—more than ever! 2010 will be a new decade, an exciting one that I’m looking forward to, and I refuse to carry any mess into it. Although unresolved issues are still pending regarding business with certain house members (due to their actions), all will be dealt with. Third, and very important: I will be turning 40 on February 4th, 2010—the next phase of my life. There’s no room for any madness in my world, absolutely none. Life is for the living. Life is great! Live!

Worldwide, I’ve said my peace, and now that you’ve been informed, there’s no need continuing with your line of questioning: “Where are certain house members of GHETTOHEAT®?” “Why aren’t they touring?” “When are the sequels of X, Y and Z coming out?” “Are house members still signed to GHETTOHEAT®?” People, I don’t have to justify anything, you’ve consistently seen me out here since 2003, advertising, marketing, promoting, producing, selling, distributing and signing copies of GHETTOHEAT® productions on the streets, stores and events: what do you want me to say? I’ve done my part. I’ve fulfilled all contractual terms, and have gone beyond the duty for “Exhibits A through F”—each house member knowing exactly how I have.

What else is there for me to say?

Nothing….

I’ve done my part.

Still doing my part—HICKSON: CEO OF GHETTOHEAT®.

THE HOTNESS IN THE STREETS!!!™

“A GHETTOHEAT® PRODUCTION”: my only response to any and all for now on. Thanks in advance understanding.

“SO MAKE Y-O-U-R-S A HAPPY HOME!” Gladys Knight belts loudly from my speakers, and that’s exactly what I’ve done. I’ve regrouped. Major changes have been made on my behalf for the betterment of GHETTOHEAT®. I fully realize now that, as much as you try to make and keep people happy, you may not be able to, and for their own reasons. Me knowing this, I’ve stopped attempting to. I just continue with having the best interests in the works produced by house members signed to GHETTOHEAT®, and not allowing myself to get caught up in other’s personal drama. This is business, not personal affairs of the heart, and in doing business, one should never put emotion over logic. You will become unfocused on your ultimate business goal. I’m totally focused—trust!

“GHETTOHEAT®: THE HOTNESS IN THE STREETS!!!™”

On a much more positive note, everyone, I truly thank you again for your continued support, your blessings and well wishes, and for always being apart of THE GHETTOHEAT® MOVEMENT, it means the world to me! I will be making some major announcements in the next newsletter for January 2010, so look forward to that. I’ve been making it hot behind the scenes, and will share all new developments and progress that’s being made. You will be pleased, so stay tuned! In the meantime, please know that I am very, very, very busy, and that I can’t always do newsletters monthly, as my responsiblities have literally tripled, and you already knew that I was busy from the start! People, knowing that my time is extremely limited, I need you to please be understanding when I don’t contact you right away, and I also need some of you to stop being so demanding of my time. I got a lot going on in a major way.

Many of you send tons of letters, and I l-o-v-e getting your mail, yet my gig doesn’t allow me to sit still most times. I’m always out making things happen, one way or another, whether in meetings, seeing new and potential clients, taking care of daily operations, visiting correctional facilities, doing readings, traveling/touring, etc. If I don’t answer your mail immediately, please, never get discouraged, it just hectic behind the scenes. Everyone, I ask that you don’t send multiple letters, as they pile up! If I receive 10,000 letters from you all one week, and all of you decide to send two additional follow-up letters (which many of you do) the next week because you haven’t heard from me, look at a-l-l the letters I have to sort, read and return. Too many! Yet you know I’m grateful and love your support, but it’s overwhelming at times. You know I’m loyal and very dedicated to you all, and that I answer all of you with handwrittem letters, so please, one letter, okay? Also, in addition to owning and running GHETTOHEAT®, you know that I write my own works (SKATE ON!, coming in time…be patient!), as well as edit all of the writers’ manuscripts here as well, if I’m just writing you all each and everyday, how will I be able to bless you with the next GHETTOHEAT® production? One letter, folks. Thanks!

Shout out to all male and female correctional facilities, the entire B.O.P., D.O.C., camps, halfway houses, and everyone else in between who’ve submitted letters and manuscripts to me. Thanks for all of your submissions. Please know that the 90-day review process has changed, due to the large number of submissions received in 2006. You kept me very busy at the post office receiving your packages—I love it! :0) Most books have been read and I’ve notifed many of you. I’m up to 2008 & 2009 submissions, as I said before in the past that I get a minimum of twenty manuscripts a week. Please be patient…you don’t have to follow-up with me. I will definitely contact you once the review process is done. Know that the review process is thorough and the most critical at GHETTOHEAT®, and that each project is analyzed from very angle.

Also, if I don’t accept your work, please don’t get upset or discouraged, it’s just that I couldn’t use it within my roster of projects, doesn’t mean that your work wasn’t good, just not good for GHETTOHEAT®. I never publish stories that are similar to each other, as it becomes redundant, reason why the industry now is overly saturated with re-hashed storylines. This is why I always ask you all, not to submit anything that’s typical, already done or mediocre to me, as it won’t get considered. I’m only interested in the best of the best of writers and projects. I’m so good that I can skim through it within a minute and tell if your submissions are hot or not, yet I then pass it over to my most-trusted reviewer, who’s like a shark! If your work hasn’t evoked an emotion with her, I know it’s not good for me. Every book I’ve published she’s been touched by. For example: CONVICT’S CANDY scared the hell out of her and gave her nightmares! HARDER kept her hyped and on the edge of her seat, AND GOD CREATED WOMAN made her fall in love with the four main characters, LONDON REIGN totally intrigued her to find out what was about to happen next, SONZ OF DARKNESS took her to another world different dimension, and TANTRUM thrilled her while learning what goes on behind closed doors in politics (buy all GHETTOHEAT® books today! :0). So that’s the formula—we have to be moved to love it! Make us love it! Either way, continue following your quest for publication, and with THE GHETTOHEAT® MOVEMENT! Those interested in having their works reviewed at GHETTOHEAT® for possible publication, please read the following below:

Artists interested in having their works reviewed for possible consideration at GHETTOHEAT® (75,000 words minimum per project, works won’t be returned after review process), send copies of completed materials with a 3 x 5 color close-up photo of face to:

GHETTOHEAT®

P.O. BOX 2746,

NEW YORK, NY 10027

Attention: HICKSON, CEO of GHETTOHEAT®

I mailed many of you thousands upon thousands of the last newsletter with the 11 x 14 poster included. Unfortunately, some of you within the correctional facilities didn’t get the poster, due to their policies. Don’t sweat it—continue with the movement! Some of you haven’t updated me with your transfers and your mail was returned back, due to the expiration of the 30-day forwarding. Please, I ask that you ALWAYS, update me with your information so I can change it within my database. You make me waste money with postage when this happens, as well as we lose touch. Come on, people, focus—work with me! The next time you write me, AFTER I return your letter, make sure I have ALL of your proper info: your full name, registration number, and the correct address of your facility. P-l-e-a-s-e make sure that it’s legible and that I can read it. Some of you write as if you’re writing with your left feet and I can’t understand your handwriting! I didn’t think it was possible for anyone to have penmanship worse than mine, and you know mine is beyond sloppy. Please print, no more chicken scratch or hieroglyphics! LOL! Thanks again in advance!

People this is where I get off for now, but I’ll be back—GOD willing! I’m on the last of THE HOTNESS IN THE STREETS!!!™ Tour, and it’s been great, but also challenging, due to this good ole nasty recession. But you know HICKSON…h-o-l-l-a!!! Yet, I will go more in depth in the upcoming newsletter. Actually, there’s much to discuss. In addition to me going back in time to bring you up to date, I will also report all the latest developments in my world, the industry and the direction of GHETTOHEAT®. Great things are in the making, people, and I’m really looking forward to 2010. 2010 is the year to win! Winners win, losers lose.

What are you going to do?

Everyone loves a winner.

PEACE & GHETTOHEAT®, WORLDWIDE!

GHETTOHEAT HOTNESS TOUR 2010

7.17.10 @ 11AM - 7PM Harlem Book Fair 2010, Booth R8

THE GHETTOHEAT® MOVEMENT Book Signing

West 135th Street, New York, NY

7.10.10 @ 2PM - 5PM DC BookDiva’s Book Club

CHARLES D. ELLISON’s Reading/Q & A/Book Signing

TBA, Washington, DC

7.9.10 @ 3PM - 6PM DC BookDiva (Street Vendor Signing)

CHARLES D. ELLISON’s Book Signing

14th & I Street, NW, Washington, DC

7.9.10 @ 11AM - 3PM DC BookDiva (Street Vendor Signing)

12th & H Street, NE, Washington, DC

6.19.10 @ 2PM - 6PM Who We Be Worldwide (Street Vendor Signing)

34th St. & Eighth, New York, NY

6.19.10 @ 12PM - 4PM DC BookDiva (Street Vendor Signing)

HICKSON’s Book Signing

Minnesota Avenue between Clay & Dix Street, Washington, DC

6.18.10 @ 3PM - 6PM DC BookDiva (Street Vendor Signing)

HICKSON’s Book Signing

6.18.10 @ 11AM - 3PM DC BookDiva (Street Vendor Signing)

HICKSON’s Book Signing

6.18.10 @ 11AM - 2PM Expressions Bookstore

222 North Paca Street, Baltimore, MD

6.12.10 @ 1PM - 7PM Mejah Books, Tri-State Mall

HICKSON’s Book Signing

333 Naamans Road, Claymont, DE

6.11.10 @ 1PM - 7PM Mejah Books, Tri-State Mall

HICKSON’s Book Signing

6.5.10 @ 2PM - 6PM Who We Be Worldwide (Street Vendor Signing)

HICKSON’s Book Signing

6.4.10 GHETTOHEAT® Celebrates 7 Years In Business

5.22.10 @ 1PM - 7PM Waldenbooks, Dover Mall

HICKSON’s Book Signing

1365 N. Dupont Highway, Dover, DE

5.15.10 @ 3PM - 6PM DC BookDiva’s Book Club

HICKSON’s Reading/Q & A/Book Signing

TBA, Washington, DC

5.14.10 @ 11AM - 2PM Expressions Bookstore

HICKSON’s Book Signing

222 North Paca Street, Baltimore, MD

5.8.10 @ 2PM - 6PM Who We Be Worldwide (Street Vendor Signing)

HICKSON’s Book Signing

5.7.10 @ 2PM - 6PM Ismaila (Street Vendor Signing)

HICKSON’s Book Signing

125th St. & St. Nicholas, New York, NY

5.1.10 @ 1PM - 7PM The Literary Joint, Forest Village Park Mall

HICKSON’s Book Signing

3325 Donell Drive, Forestville, MD

4.30.10 @ 3PM - 6PM DC BookDiva (Street Vendor Signing)

HICKSON’s Book Signing

4.30.10 @ 11AM - 3PM DC BookDiva (Street Vendor Signing)

HICKSON’s Book Signing

4.25.10 @ 11AM - 6PM Philadelphia Black Gay Pride 2010

HICKSON’s Book Signing

TBA, Philadelphia, PA

4.24.10 @ 11AM - 6PM Philadelphia Black Gay Pride 2010

HICKSON’s Book Signing

TBA, Philadelphia, PA

4.17.10 @ 2PM - 6PM Borders Express, Green Acres Mall

1061 Green Acres Mall, Valley Stream, NY

4.17.10 @ 1PM - 7PM Waldenbooks, Dover Mall

HICKSON’s Book Signing

4.16.10 @ 3PM - 6PM DC BookDiva (Street Vendor Signing)

4.16.10 @ 12PM - 3PM DC BookDiva (Street Vendor Signing)

4.10.10 @ 2PM - 6PM Borders Express, Green Acres Mall

HICKSON’s Book Signing

4.3.10 @ 1PM - 7PM Mejah Books, Tri-State Mall

HICKSON’s Book Signing

4.2.10 @ 1PM - 7PM Mejah Books, Tri-State Mall

HICKSON’s Book Signing

3.27.10 @ 11AM - 6PM New York Rainbow Book Fair 2010, Center for Lesbian and Gay Studies

HICKSON’s Book Signing

Pink Ink Exhibitor’s Hall

365 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY

3.26.10 @ 12PM - 2PM National Black Writers Conference, Medgar Evans College

CHARLES D. ELLISON’s Panel Discussion

Panel: Politics and Satire in the Literature of Black Writers

1150 Carroll Street, Brooklyn, NY

3.20.10 @ 2PM - 6PM Borders Express, Green Acres Mall

HICKSON’s Book Signing

3.20.10 @ 1PM - 7PM Waldenbooks, Dover Mall

3.13.10 @ 1PM - 7PM Waldenbooks, Dover Mall

HICKSON’s Book Signing

3.12.10 @ 12PM - 4PM Borders, Laquardia Airport Central Terminal, Terminal B

HICKSON’s Book Signing

Space CSAR 1-3, Flushing, NY

3.6.10 @ 1PM - 7PM Mejah Books, Tri-State Mall

HICKSON’s Book Signing

3.6.10 @ 1PM - 7PM The Literary Joint, Forest Village Park Mall

3.5.10 @ 1PM - 7PM Mejah Books, Tri-State Mall

HICKSON’s Book Signing

2.27.10 @ 2PM - 6PM Borders Express, Green Acres Mall

HICKSON’s Book Signing

2.20.10 @ 1PM - 7PM Waldenbooks, Dover Mall

HICKSON’s Book Signing

2.13.10 @ 1PM - 7PM The Literary Joint, Forest Village Park Mall

HICKSON’s Book Signing

2.13.10 @ 1PM - 7PM Waldenbooks, Dover Mall

2.12.10 @ 12PM - 5PM Barnes & Noble, Union Station

HICKSON’s Book Signing

50 Massachusetts Avenue NE, Washington, DC

2.6.10 @ 3PM - 6PM Urban Knowledge Bookstore, Security Square Mall

6901 Security Boulevard, Baltimore, MD

2.6.10 @ 2PM - 6PM Urban Knowledge Bookstore, Prince George’s Mall

HICKSON’s Book Signing

3500 East West Highway, Route 410, Hyattsville, MD

2.6.10 @ 1PM - 3PM Urban Knowledge Bookstore, Eastpoint Mall

7839 Eastpoint Mall, Baltimore, MD

2.5.10 @ 11AM - 4PM Borders, Laquardia Airport Central Terminal, Terminal B

HICKSON’s Book Signing

Space CSAR 1-3, Flushing, NY

2.5.10 @ 12PM - 5PM Barnes & Noble, Union Station

50 Massachusetts Avenue NE, Washington, DC

HICKSON

CEO of GHETTOHEAT®

Publisher of GHETTOHEAT®, CONVICT’S CANDY, HARDER, AND GOD CREATED WOMAN, LONDON REIGN, SONZ OF DARKNESS, TANTRUM, GAMES WOMEN PLAY, GHOST TOWN HUSTLERS, SOME SEXY: ORGASM 1, TATTOOED TEARS, UGLY/BEAUTIFUL: ME, CLUB AVENUE, TOUGH & SKATE ON!

P.O. BOX 2746 | NEW YORK, NY 10027 | GHETTOHEAT.COM

GHETTOHEAT®: THE HOTNESS IN THE STREETS!!!™

• 3 years later...

Veteran MemberMembers248 postsLocationWORLDWIDEPosted 22 May 2013 - 10:47 PMHICKSON: CEO OF GHETTOHEAT® APPROACHES 10-YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF GHETTOHEAT, 6.4.13!"IT'S JUST BEGUN!"GHETTOHEAT®: THE HOTNESS IN THE STREETS!!!™HTTP://TWITTER.COM/HICKSONHOTNESSHTTP://TWITTER.COM/GHETTOHEATHTTP://YOUTUBE.COM/GHETTOHEATCOMhttp://www.magcloud....se/issue/507082http://www.amazon.co...x_?k=ghettoheatQuote