Search for AALBC

I'm not sure I understand your question Del.  The biggest source of traffic to AALBC from search engines; the vast majority of this organic search traffic from Google's search engine. 

It does not matter which search engine people use all of them are capable of driving traffic to AALBC. Visitors can use Duck Duck Go or Bing, but the reality is that the vast majority of people use Google.

If members searchive the term and then go to your site would your rankings go up. 

Based on a  results I would say Google has an algorithm to reward high traffic sites more than the term being searched. Which is why I don't generally use Wikipedia as a source. 

Just trying to think of was members can boost your ranking. 

I appreciate the support @Delano but there is very little member can do -- other than visit the site or turn other on to it.  Which will always be appreciated (I of course hope you and anyone else who visits this site gets something in return)

Google does not reward high traffic sites they create them.  It is a subtle and important distinction.  Despite all the deficiencies with Wikipedia, Google has anointed wikipedia as the go to iste for all information.  The of course bolsters Wikipedia's traffic which in turn gives them the resources to continue to grow and improve.  This comes at the expense of other superior sites on any given subject who wither away and die because they are undiscoverable. 

This I argue is one of Google's biggest crimes against the net -- despite all their flowery rhetoric to the opposite.

I know my position on Google is not universally held, but that is because most people don't (or can't) see the WWW from my perspective.  My position also runs counter to some other techies, but these people have brought into the idea that Google is great and can do no wrong.  I agree Google is great, but they are a monopoly who have recklessly over reached in the unchecked pursuit of as much money as possible.