Numero Uno

You don't have to have a passing interest in numerology as I do, to be intrigued by what the new year will allow us to observe.

Four times next year something rare will occur either at 11:11 AM or 11:11 PM when for 1 minute the day, month, year and hour will be represented by a series of ones beginning with the first day of January during which time we will be able to notate: 11111111 or (1/1/11 @11:11 AM or PM.) On January eleventh virtually the same thing will occur thusly: 111111111 or (1/11/11 @ 11:11 AM or PM)

Not done yet. This is what further distinguishes 2011 from other years where it's possible to match up the day, month, year and hour, because in 2011 these multiple configurations occur twice in 2 different months. So in Novemember we will have 111111 (11/1/11 @ both 11:11 AM & PM. And then on November eleventh, we will have 1111111111 (11/11/11 @ both 11:11 AM & 11:11 PM.} Cool, huh?

OK, I forgot that 1:11 PM is also an example which will represent a series of ones. So 3 more ones can be added to each example I cited.

Is there something significant about this? Is it an omen or a harbinger of things to come? Does it mean that America needs to go back to square one to once again become number one????? Or does it mean that we have one year left before 2012, the year soothsayers have predicted will seal our doom. Who Knoooooows?????

Another slow day folks.

Funny I noticed the date part 'cause I signed a document today dating it 1/1/11.

I think I'll plan a party for November 11th 2011, which is friday night, and do something freaky at 11:11PM that is ten ones huh? Add up all those ones and you get "10" (1+0=1)!

That is the power of one.