THE ABSURDITY OF THE TRUTH

were the comments being tossed around about the lifestyle of this country not being an environment that is compatible with the natural instincts of African Americans in regard to their sexuality and their affinity for polygamy. For the umpteenth time, all i am saying is that adult black people are free to indulge their desires in these areas as long as they don't rape adult females or commit statutory rape against minors under the age of 17.

Black people are NOT free to engage in whatever type of sexuality they wish in this nation be it legal OR illegal.

The behavior you're seeing many AfroAmericans exhibit that you may be MISTAKING for freedom are NOT expressions of freedom, but expressions of PERVERSION.

Because they are living in a restrictive oppressive environment that does NOT alllow them to freely practice sexuality the way would naturally and are forced to operate inside the White social framework.....they have historically came up with alternative, sneaky, and often perverse ways to "get around" the rules.

Thus instead of a man openly having several wives like in Africa.
In America he may just have one wife and a bunch of girlfriends.

But what makes it perverse is in Africa he would be forced to support all of his wives and his children by them, but in America he has little obligation to do so except if the courts get involved and try to force him to.

Troy

In the area I live in now, filled with gated communities and chain stores, has it issues too, but the trade offs are worth it at this stage of my life.  I don't have to step over the homeless people as I got about my daily business or walk with my head down so I dont step in dog do-do. The likelihood of my being a victim of a crime is virtually nil.

Some behavior I would regularly witness in NYC simply not exhibited here. No once have I heard the word nigger uttered in public, not have a seen a mother curse a child out at them them that they are a piece of shit just like their dad.  I have however witness bible study and prayer groups meet in Starbucks and the B&N

Man....where do YOU  live?
Lol, Mayberry from the Andy Griffith Show???

@Cynique, of course we are cool.  We can disagree from time to and be cool.  If you were 40 years younger and single, I absolutely would be sweating you for your number 😍 I have nothing but the highest regard for you.

@Pioneer1 relative to where i grew up I absolutely live in Mayberry.  I often leave my doors unlocked, and have left my garage door open all day long without being cleaned out. Now I don't leave my garage door open deliberately -- sometimes I just forget, but opportunistic crime just does not seem to occur here. 

I can leave my laptop on a table in the B&N go upstairs to the men's room and the laptop will still be there -- try that in NYC.  These may sound like trivial examples, but I point them out because coming from a city like New York you always have to have your guard up which creates a constant of stress that you don't realize you have until you don't have it anymore.

Troy

If you were 40 years younger and single, I absolutely would be sweating you for your number 😍 I have nothing but the highest regard for you.

:P Damn.....lol.

Come on man, why she gotta be 40 years younger before you tried to get up on it ?????

Why not just 30 or 20 years younger???
That would STILL put her at around 50 or 60!

Lol.....
I don't know about where YOU live but I've been seeing some BAD ass 60+ year old women walking around in sun-dresses and sandals in the Michigan heat this summer!

16 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Black people are NOT free to engage in whatever type of sexuality they wish in this nation be it legal OR illegal.

The behavior you're seeing many AfroAmericans exhibit that you may be MISTAKING for freedom are NOT expressions of freedom, but expressions of PERVERSION.

@Pioneer1 i don't agree with that ambiguous argument.  Just because you contradict my statement, doesn't mean you've disproved it.  You simply offered your opposing point of view  in which, as usual,  you overstep your bounds as a self-appointed authority on African Americans.  Or are you even an authority of what life in Africa is or was like. You provide nothing to support what you set forth as facts, and your use of the word "perversion"  can be applied to your own  ideas of how blacks should live in American society because  what's "normal" to one person is "abnormal" to another.  

19 hours ago, Cynique said:

...adult black people are free to indulge their desires in these areas as long as they don't rape adult females or commit statutory rape against minors under the age of 17.  I also noted that, horny black men with a penchant for variety are free to  keep a bunch of common-law wives under the same roof. And black females of any age are free to procreate as much as they choose. 

What i have stated above is an objective and accurate description, free of editorializing and pouting. 

22 hours ago, Troy said:

People are simply not the same everywhere. There are places where no alcohol is sold on Sunday and places where prostitution is legal.  I would not live somewhere where I could not buy a cold one on a sunday afternoon.

Beer or a prostitute..? 

• Haha 1

@Delano, honestly I have met Brothers like this too.  They may say they were a virgin when they got married and have never had a desire to be with anyone else, but one can never really know the truth...  In any case, I believe this is very rare. 

Given the actual behavior of people versus what they say, I tend to doubt very few men only want one sexual partner for their entire life.  Again they may say this, perhaps to conform to their religious values, but actual behavior is usually different.

Here is some anecdotal evidence that can be taken into consideration.  Back in the early '80s I belonged to a social club made up of about 10 girlfriends who were either childhood pals or college chums. We met once and month to eat and greet and gossip.  Men always ended up being the topic of our juicy conversation. 

This group was a  good cross section of married black sistas and the men in our lives were not all cut from the same cloth.  A couple of the women complained about their husbands being dead beats who once they go married  seemed to have lost interest in sex.  Others claimed that their mates wanted it all the time. Still others said they sex lives were adequate, with 2 or 3 times a week being the norm. One woman shared her experiences with a stalker who only had eyes for her and wouldn't leave her alone til he finally gave up.  None suspected that their mates were straying, and a couple of the more adventurous one confessed that if their husband cheated on them, they would use this as an excuse to cheat on him.    What was notable was that we women had all hooked up with men who were mostly content to stay with one woman. A couple did get divorced later on but adultery was not the reason.  

The black population  according to the latest census was estimated at about 47, 000, 000 and to say that black males run the gamut from womanizers to faithful husbands would seem to be a reasonable deduction.  Of course all men have eyes for appealing women, but many have enough control to weigh their options as to what's in their own best interest and choose to look but not touch.  A study showed that married men live longer than single ones.  That's something to think about.  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Troy said:

@Delano, honestly I have met Brothers like this too.  They may say they were a virgin when they got married and have never had a desire to be with anyone else, but one can never really know the truth...  In any case, I believe this is very rare

On 8/13/2018 at 10:55 AM, Troy said:

I don't think I have ever met a man that only wanted to be with one woman their entire life.

Will the fake Troy sit down. 

@Delano always go with the last thing I wrote. Have you never changed your mind or corrected an mistake?

After I made that first post i recalled a brother that I met that claimed to be virgin when he got married. I considered not sharing but then I felt it would be less than honest.

• Thanks 1