JAY Z & the KALIEF BROWDER STORY

25 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

My husband's brother is also O+, however, his people identify as an African American, but his grandmother was born on a reservation, and belongs to a North American tribe. Their ancestry on both sides go way back before Columbus. So, I here this O Pos. presence in the African American culture a lot. 

Yes, me too. I hear a lot about the O type blood but not the rh neg though coming from a lot of ethnic people.

509212-7.2-30PSEI1.png

@CyniqueThis chart reflects what you are saying about the O blood type. And, I did hear about the blood transfusion and that experts wonder about this issue too in confusing the results of people being negative. That makes me wonder about that African woman who at first had, positive rh but then after having two babies, she was told that she had rh negative. That is interesting.

17 minutes ago, Cynique said:

I also know that the RH factor was just discovered in the 1940s during WWII when blood transfusions were at an all time high.

• Like 1

Troy

this statement, with all due respect, reflects sloppy thinking. I've exhausted every possible means I have at my disposal to help you understand why, but obviously someone much more skilled than I is needed -- but I doubt that would make a difference, because you very rigid in your opinions.

The statement I made was more than just an opinion, it is an absolute FACT.

Just because something is "man made" and is a construct, doesn't mean it's NOT real or valid.

Buildings are "man-made constructs"...and they are real and people live and work in them.

The ideals of Democracy and Communism are both "man made constructs" but they are realities that affect the lives of millions of people.

Just because the concept of catagorizing people by race is a man-made construct DOES NOT mean it's not real or valid.

Abstract concepts are just as real as tangible objects.

Can you then explain how some "Black" people have more in common, genetically with some white people than other white people.

One of the reasons is because many people who are CALLED "Black" aren't really Black.
People like Beyonce...who we call "Black" but genetically speaking is probably anywhere from 40% to 50% European.

Another reasons is that a lot of White people....especially Italians and Jews....have a Black ancestry.
Most southern Italians could easily pass for Arab and many could pass for Black Africans.

Yes most Europeans have a small percentage of Neanderthal DNA, but this does not make them, Neanderthal -- or "white." They are still SPaiens like the rest of us. Maybe if they had 75% Neanderthal DNA it would be a different story.

I think you're raising the bar TOO high with the DNA percentage argument.
I read somewhere that both humans and apes share over 90% of the same DNA.
So if humans and animals are that close in DNA...obviously different races of the SAME species would share an even higher percentage.

Chev

And I do agree with much of what you have written. But regarding the term, 'Caucasian' even though I know that today European scholars use this term too, in the description of White people, but I have another deeper understanding about this term too.

I'm not sure of your understanding of the term but when I use it I use it with the understanding that the Caucasian race is called this because of their origins from Central Asia and the Caucasus mountains region.

A persons GENOTYPE determines a persons' 'race' based on my understanding.

Ofcourse.
I don't think we disagree (and then perhaps we might) so much as I just think you may be misunderstanding what I'm saying.

Genotype DOES determine a person's race but the PHENOTYPE is just one of the physical manifestations OF the genotype.

In other words a person's physical characteristics is just just one of the FEW physical manifestations of their genes and other aspect of their biology.

A particular gene or allele determines that you will have blue eyes and blonde hair, but you can't see blue eyes or blonde hair in the gene or allele....only when the child is born will that gene or allele make itself manifest.

On 8/19/2018 at 8:21 PM, Pioneer1 said:

One of the reasons is because many people who are CALLED "Black" aren't really Black.
People like Beyonce...who we call "Black" but genetically speaking is probably anywhere from 40% to 50% European.

This is a perfect example of what I mean by sloppy thinking. So Bey is not Black, but "gentically European."  Again, I'm at a loss...

Ofcource Beyonce isn't "Black"!

How many unmixed Black Africans have you ever seen who looked like her???

She is an AFROAMERICAN.....like you and I.
Meaning she's an American OF African ancestry by various degrees.
Some are pure African...or "Black"....others only have trace amounts and can pass for White.

But blonde hair not withstanding, you can look at her and tell she's got a lot of European in her ancestry.

Again Pioneer, this is what I mean, you can't just look at someone and devine their ancestry.  If someone has brown skin what does that tell you about them? 

My sisters complexion is completely different than mine and we have the same parents.  When we were growing up she thought I was Black and that she was white, but she was 5 years old.

I don't understand why adults continue to use the same reasoning as a 5 year old.

Perhaps the 5 year old's reasoning is still in it's purest sense and hasn't been "conditioned" or tampered with by society, lol

A 5 year old with young fresh eyes is more likely to see something for what it IS; while a 50 year old with decades of training and indoctrination is more likely to see what is EXPECTED or what he WISHES to see.

Never forget the story of the Emperor with no clothes and how it took a CHILD to expose the obvious.

16 minutes ago, Troy said:

OK you go with the reasoning of a 5 year and I'll go with that of the 50 year old

Right, Troy, because a 5 year old's perception can be purely incorrect.

On 8/16/2018 at 10:50 PM, Cynique said:

And i know several "black" people besides my kids and brother who are O, RH negative and one of them is medium brown skin. i think Troy said his daughters were that type because we've discussed this before when i joke about me being an alien since that's another theory about this blood type.  18% of the population of this country are RH negative and this undoubtedly includes  at least thousands of "blacks".  

@TroyThis exchange with ChevDove came up during  the discussion on this thread in regard to RH negative blood.  Did i remember correctly about your?

@TroyYour answer makes me doubt the reliabiity of my memory on this subject.  But i do know that i have brought this subject up before on this board because there are theories out there about we O-negative blood types being descended from alien life forms who hitch-hiked rides to  earth on comets and meteors and asteroids.  This idea really captured my imagination.  

@Pioneer1 I don't know why, I didn't come to this conclusion!!! THANK YOU!!! The funny thing is that I have said this in other ways especially regarding my own in-laws, and heck, even my own ancestral background sort of, but nonetheless, I was not able to put the whole concept together! Who hasn't heard our own people in the African American culture and in our family stories hear about relatives who decide to 'PASS FOR WHITE' and etc.? Therefore, this is the issue even when it comes to other people such as Europeans as well, but it never occurred to me to make a solid conclusion. I've been conditioned! I've been conditioned to not see or realize certain issues, but then, @Pioneer1 I also think this 'conditioning' is due to the European American false 'constructs on what they defined as peoples race' and, this is the confusing part that I think @Troy might be addressing. I don't know for sure.

Yes, it is a reality and a fact in terms of 'race' in how this system defines their categories but, it may not be completely factual even in terms of science. They may be contradicting their own scientist, colleges and publications on what they define in their race categories. I don't know for sure, I am still on a fact finding mission about this very subject. And I think you are right in that it should be teremd 'SPECIES' instead of 'RACE'.

So if humans and animals are that close in DNA...obviously different races of the SAME species would share an even higher percentage.

@Pioneer1WOW. On point!

he Caucasian race is called this because of their origins from Central Asia and the Caucasus mountains region.

@Pioneer1 Yes this I agree also. As of now, I do not have a good reference source based on secular books to explain my deeper research on this term, but I am hoping to be able to present some references soon. 

Genotype DOES determine a person's race but the PHENOTYPE is just one of the physical manifestations OF the genotype.

@Pioneer1 For the most part, I agree, but this is one of the issues that I am still on 'a fact finding mission' because of the other aspects of the term GENOTYPE versus the term PHENOTYPE. As you stated, 'PHENOTYPE' is just one of the physival manifestations of the genotype. And so, it is the OTHER physical manifestations of the genotype, or more specifically, the other RECESSIVE GENES that show up in a physical manifestations that some governments use to determine a persons RACE that brings confusion to these terms. 

So what I am saying is that, a persons PHENOTYPE at times, does not manifest their GENOTYPE but, it seems that at times, 'race' is determined based on phenotype and historically, this kind of confusion has caused many problems. 

And the very example that you used, 'blonde hair and blue eyes' is one of the issues that has brought confusion. Today, because of mankinds false construct about 'race', therefore, many people believe that this is a WHITE, EUROPEAN or Asiatic trait, but this is dead wrong!!! 

Cynique

theories out there about we O-negative blood types being descended from alien life forms who hitch-hiked rides to earth on comets and meteors and asteroids

Damn.
It's funny you said that because on another thread I told Chev about a book I read a while back that said RH NEGATIVE blood was from an alien source that mixed their DNA with humans.
Personally, I'm not sure about any of this.

Chev

Yeah, we as a people aren't Black or even purely African.
We're mixed up with a lot of Caucasian and Native American ancestry.
This is why I refer to our people here in America as "AfroAmericans" meaning Americans of African DESCENT.

We aren't a race, as AfroAmericans we're an ETHNIC GROUP.
We come in all shades and colors but we all have similar backgrounds and practice the same culture.

So what I am saying is that, a persons PHENOTYPE at times, does not manifest their GENOTYPE but, it seems that at times, 'race' is determined based on phenotype and historically, this kind of confusion has caused many problems.

Yes, I understand exactly what you're saying.
Some people are more "Black" on the inside than they are on the outside....lol.
And some people are more "White" or on the inside than they are on the outside.

And the very example that you used, 'blonde hair and blue eyes' is one of the issues that has brought confusion. Today, because of mankinds false construct about 'race', therefore, many people believe that this is a WHITE, EUROPEAN or Asiatic trait, but this is dead wrong!!!

Blond hair and blue eyes are recessive traits that can appear in any race, but they are most commonly found among Caucasians because of their sheer predominance of recessive genes.

Yes this I agree also. As of now, I do not have a good reference source based on secular books to explain my deeper research on this term, but I am hoping to be able to present some references soon.

Have you ever studied the teachings of Elijah Muhammad and the Nation of Islam?
He goes in depth about the origins of the Caucasian race and how they end up in the Caucasus Mountains in the first place.

The story of EXODUS you read in the Bible is based on a much earlier story of how Caucasians were driven out of Egypt and other places in that region UP INTO the Caucasus mountains from where it gets it's name, and from there they went wild for about 2,000 years.

19 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

This is why I refer to our people here in America as "AfroAmericans" meaning Americans of African DESCENT.

Yes, I agree.

So true.

but they are most commonly found among Caucasians because of their sheer predominance of recessive genes.

yes, absolutely.

The story of EXODUS you read in the Bible is based on a much earlier story of how Caucasians were driven out of Egypt and other places in that region UP INTO the Caucasus mountains from where it gets it's name

"based on a much earlier story" ...

Yes again, I agree. Actually I have studied the teachings of Elijah Muhammad and the Nation of Islam but it has been some years back. So I don't remembr very will. 

"based on a much earlier story" ...

The Caucasians were driven up into the mountains of the Black sea area about 6,000 years ago.
But the supposed Exodus of the Israelites from Egypt was claimed to have taken place sometime between 1500 B.C. and 2000 B.C.

There are no records in Egypt of an Exodus of Hebrews 4000 years ago, but there are records of Caucasian/Semitic people called "Hyksos" who were kicked out of Egypt 6000 years ago.

The story of the Exodus was probably plagiarized by the Pharisees who were still compiling parts of the Old Testament while the Jews were still in Babylon.

Although they were nowhere near the level of the ancient Egyptians, the Babylonians had huge libraries with plenty of ancient books, scrolls, and manuscripts about ancient history.

9 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

There are no records in Egypt of an Exodus of Hebrews 4000 years ago, but there are records of Caucasian/Semitic people called "Hyksos" who were kicked out of Egypt 6000 years ago.

@Pioneer1 Well, I agree about the dates of the Caucasians around 6000 BC. But you are so wrong about the Exodus of the Hebrews. The Egyptian records are so detailed and synchronized with the Bible. But mankind had deliberately misaligned the dates more than once. There's Manethos records and others and then in AD 1500, somewhere round about, the Europeans deliberately offered false dates. 

Let me say it this way; right now, every day, the ARabs are conducting tours to 'the halfway constructed tomb' of Moses and it is extremely detailed! 

Just like the Bible states; MOses was very, very light skinned and very striking in his features. 

Also, the dates of the Hyksos is not 6000 years ago, but they migrated into the Lower Egypt in two distinct time periods. The most importatn was during the time of Joseph and this was during the 12th DYNASTY. Oh and yes, Joseph's stature, his signet ring and other artifacts are also on display, right now, in Egypt! This subject is my passion.

Every thing in the Bible about Joseph is true. HIs 'little' statue was found in the very tomb of the pharaoh he mostly served in AD 1950. the pharaohs name was AMENEMES III (Amenenhet III), the Golden Age rule. 

21 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Yeah, we as a people aren't Black or even purely African.

We come in all shades and colors but we all have similar backgrounds and practice the same culture.

@Pioneer1 I have been saying this all along, that we are a hybrid group of slave descendants who have our own unique indigenous culture and have assimilated into the American mainstream.  So all of your BS about our true African instincts and lifestyles being repressed as we are restricted to an unnatural European morality are totally inconsistent with your above quote.  How we act and dress and comport ourselves are a manisfestation of the amalgamated bloodlines that make us a new breed akin to an ethnicity that is what it is.  

Also  there is a growing consensus on this board that black unity is an unrealized concept that has been continually promoted by those who haven't discerned that  adhering to the same idea over and over again and expecting a different result can be a sign of "insanity".   Individuals of color can get over in this country  and transcend the "effects" of white racism by finding a niche for their skill-sets.  

Out of necessity, in the year 2018 of the 21st century, it's time to get a new set of eyes and broadened our scopes, instead of clinging to old notions that that function as security blankets.

• Like 1

Moses couldn't have been TOO light because according to Exodus 4:6-7

"Then the LORD said, "Put your hand inside your cloak." So Moses put his hand into his cloak, and when he took it out, the skin was leprous --it had become as white as snow . Now put it back into your cloak," he said. So Moses put his hand back into his cloak, and when he took it out, it was restored, like the rest of his flesh"

So he had to be dark enough to observe the clear contrast of his hand turning white, LOL.

But I apologize because I broke a rule of mind which is to make it clear that since we don't really KNOW ancient history we only BELIEVE it based on various information...I should never argue it and make it clear that this is simply a belief.

Like you said, the Europeans deliberately offer false dates so it's hard to know WHAT really happened and when unless you can verify it for yourself.

Furthermore,
I forgot to state that I also believed that later on 2000 years AFTER Caucasians were initially driven out of Egypt and other areas of that region and into the Caucasuas mountains.
After they were organized they came back down and RE-ENTERED many of those same areas as conqueres and invaders.
That time would be about 2.000 B.C. also.
So perhaps the story of the Exodus would also be a warped version from the Hebrew perspective based on them being driven back out of Kemet around the same time.

But I'm finding it hard to believe that actual ancien Egyptian records are in line with the Bible.
Especially since much of the true records of ancient Egypt were hidden from outsiders and those that Caucasians DID find.....they confiscated and concealed from the public.

Part of the TRUTH might be stored away in the Vatican down in some old musty basement somewhere....lol.

Edited by Pioneer1

Moses couldn't have been TOO light because according to Exodus 4:6-7
"Then the LORD said, "Put your hand inside your cloak." So Moses put his hand into his cloak, and when he took it out, the skin was leprous --it had become as white as snow . Now put it back into your cloak," he said. So Moses put his hand back into his cloak, and when he took it out, it was restored, like the rest of his flesh"
So he had to be dark enough to observe the clear contrast of his hand turning white, LOL.

@Pioneer1 Oh no! Well, yes, Moses was definitely a 'Negroe' and he had the NAPS [ie. hair] and other traits that goes along with his forefathers but, nonetheless, he was very, very light skinned.  Furthermore, after I read your reference, I went back and searched picture references to give more proof in that the Bible can be viewed as sort of like a 'code book' and is science and GENETIC-based.  

Moses and his family and etc. are 'chosen' or used as sort of like 'a control group' to help all mankind. Moses own writings about this issue of his having 'LEPROSY' helps to explain and give a deep insight to a lot. He is one of many examples of Black African peoples that show that what happened way back in 'the Garden of Eden' when Eve 'GOT NAKED' [IE. HAD SEX] with that 'being' and brought forth 'his seed', tht this whole world is infected in various ways. Moses looked nothing like his brother Aaron, skin color wise. Moses had a skin condition that was termed LEPROSY back in those times but today science term it as PSORAISIS.  And like Leprosy, in tht there are many forms of it, so is Psoriasis. There are many forms of Psoriasis. 

Most fair skinned people are plagued with this kind of leprosy, but dark-skinned people can get it too although the percentage is low.

That form of leprosy that Moses had, it was defined as 'CLEAN LEPROSY' meaning, it is not contagious and it didn’t rot the lower skin layer. And it can come and go, and be in remission, but usually shows up when a person becomes an adult. It is an INHERITED condition. Scientist, today, are saying they want to get rid of the term RECESSIVE DOMINANT INHERITANCE. They continue to use the term RECESSIVE INHERITANCE though. But what MOses had was RECESSIVE DOMINANT INHERITANCE. This means that it came down through 'X CHROMOSOME', and a person can receive ‘just one’ infected X-chromosome and it would be enough to have the particular disease. But typical recessive inheritance means that ‘an infected X-Chromosome’ can be passed on in reproduction and be present but the offspring will not be affected and is only ‘a carrier’. I have done much research on this topic. It seems complex to understand, but the Bible makes it very easy to follow if you study Moses’ family line.

In order for Moses and his sister Miriam to have this kind of LEPROSY, then it had to have come down through his family line due to 'incest'. Moses mother was also his father's aunt. So here is a little how it goes: One earlier female ancestor passed it on to her son [ie a Levite man] and then he had XY and is affected. He then has a daughter and she receives his X and is affected. So then ... fast forward. When Moses mother, Jochebed, came into the picture, she also had 'an infected X', just one though, and she was infected. Thanks to the writings of Moses and hindsight and THE EGYPTIAN RECORDS, we can see the truth;

Moses' father, Amram who, like his son Moses, had obviously been affected too, gave [1] his 'infected X' to his only daughter, Miriam; but his sons receives his Y-DNA. However, Amram was affected by his own mother’s X-chromosome. [2] Moses, however, received an infected X from his mother, Jochebed, and he has inherited the disease of Psoriasis [ie. Known specifically and medically today as PULSULAR PSORIASIS] from her. [3] Aaron has NO PROBLEM at all with this condition because he obviously received the Y from his dad and the one good X from his mom. This is how we know that Jochebed only had ‘1 bad X and 1 good X chromosome’, otherwise Aaron would have also been affected. And also, she would have had the extreme form of it as well, and no man in his right mind would have married her to have children. But, [4] Miriam receives not only the infected X-chromosome from her dad, but she received the 'bad, infected X-chromosome from her mother too. Therefore, unlike Moses, she receives 2-BAD X-CHROMOSOMES and comes down with the more extreme and severe form of that disease.

When Moses mated with his wife, and if he had no daughters, that's the end of the disease in his line. But Miriam would have had further problems if she continued to reproduce. But Aaron, never received the bad X-chromosome from his Mother, and being dark skinned would be a sign too, that he did not have the condition. The Egyptian records depicted Aaron as being very dark-skinned [ie. A deep reddish-brown]. So, his generation would not have been affected at all, unless his wife had one bad X-chromosome. ONLY ONE BAD X-CHROMOSOME CAUSES THE DISEASE. That is why MOses had the problem. That is the definition of RECESSIVE-DOMINANT-INHERITANCE. So, yes, the Bible was exact in that Moses was a very, very, light skinned Negro and he had that form of leprosy, that he inherited from his mother. Albinism has so many forms that only the ‘being’ in the Garden of Eden had completely and it shows up in many ways in the world and leprosy is one of its variants. Being White or Black, African or European has nothing to do with ‘albinism’ but we all show variants of that sin because that ‘being’ was mutated in his Y-DNA which also connects to him being ‘pure albino’ and therefore, he passed his genes down to us through his affected X-chromosomes in so many ways. Therefore, ‘skin diseases’ through the lack of melanin are just a major indication of his genetic contributions to this world. Moses was not albino and he had a lot of ‘Black blood’ [ie African blood] hence, his thick hair depicted under his scribe cap, but he was light skinned. He was able to produce viable malefactors that continued this reproduction for the next three and four generations, and that is the key. He also lived to be very old and had excellent health otherwise. His vision was said to be fully operable until his death and his strength was manifested as in his youth, even in his old age and this would be a confirmation that he was not albino and did not come down with cancer, as is the case with extreme albinism.

Okay so, now onto some reference pictures of what it looks like as it appears on the skin, even Europeans, as being 'white like snow'. Miriam had it, according to the Bible from the tip of her head to the soles of her feet. And like the medical scholars have to admit, this kind of leprosy can appear on the top of the head and on the soles of the feet, and all over. It's hard to find pictures because, this is a protected issue. But I have seen photos of it on the back, and head and feet. White Supremacist do Not want to validate the Bible, so they work tirelessly to hide truth. Also, it is difficult to view as well because of the human suffering that goes along with this condition.

Edited by Chevdove
add tag

psoriasis-s4-types-of-psoriasis.jpg

psoriasis07.jpg

Pustular psoriasis consists of well-defined, white pustules on the skin. These are filled with pus that is non-infectious.

The skin around the bumps is reddish and large portions of the skin may redden as well. It can follow a cycle of

redness of the skin, followed by pustules and scaling.

…Right now there is no cure for psoriasis. The disease can go into remission where there are no symptoms or signs

present. Current research is underway for better treatments and a possible cure.

Psoriasis is not contagious even with skin-to-skin contact. You cannot catch it from touching someone who has it,

nor can you pass it on to anyone else if you have it.

https://www.healthline.com/health/pustular-psoriasis#diagnosis

And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married:

for he had married an Ethiopian woman. NUMBERS 12:1.

And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow:

and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous. And Moses cried unto the LORD, saying, 

Heal her now, O God, I beseech thee. NUMBERS 12:10-13.

Edited by Chevdove
add pic

What people are calling "leprosy" today, in older King James translations was refered to as the "dreaded skin disease" in the Old Testament.

I believe this refers to atleast 2 DIFFERENT diseases.

One is probably psoriasis, but the other is most likely VITILIGO.

In 2 Kings 5:27 a man named Gehazi and his descendants were said to be cursed with a type of "leprosy" that turned them White:

"The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed for ever. And he went out from his presence a leper as white as snow"

That's not psoriasis but some sort of disease that turns your ENTIRE body white but someone allows you to function in every other way without the other problems associated with psoriasis.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I believe this refers to atleast 2 DIFFERENT diseases.

@Pioneer1 Yes, at the very least. 

In terms of psoriasis, yes there are many differnt kinds of psoriasis and,

in terms of leprosy, yes again there are many differnt kinds of leprosy.

But in terms of the reference you put about 'Naaman' are you referring to this or about Miriam, being 'as white as snow all over'?

The reason why I am wondering because, this type of 'PSORIASIS' can be just that pervasive, in that it can be all over and so far, there

is no other kind that is that white in color?

In terms of leprosy, again, this is the very description in that it is INHERITED and it is a form of CLEAN LEPROSY. So this would be easy to understand

that it would be in all of the lineage of Naaman. 

The term for leprosy in this very description was given other terms, but again, this is the only kind, 'PULSULAR PSORIASIS' that is

that white, as I have shown in pictures. If you know of a type of leprosy other than this kind, I would be interested in you offering some reference. 

The term 'ALPHOUS LEPROSY' has the same description as PULSULAR PSORIASIS. 

Edited by Chevdove
add to content

@Pioneer1 I've look more for references and confirmed. I have confirmed that Psoriasis is exactly that, ALPHOS LEPROSY [ie White Leprosy]. So, the reference you gave about 'NAAMAN' would be the exact same as described for Moses and Miriam. As I wrote, it is called CLEAN LEPROSY in the Old Testaments to distinguish it from the ROT LEPROSY. Alphos Leprosy or White Leprosy or Pulsular Psoriasis, is inherited and that is why it was said it would be throughout Naamans lineage. And, it can be all over. There is no other kind of leprosy or psoriasis that has this definition. Anyway, here is the main reference and some pics of Vitiligo, the patchy skin condition that is not white:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

On Diseases of the Skin. Second edition

By Sir Erasmus Wilson

CHAPTER XIV ALPHOUS INFECTIONS

ALPHOS, the lepra alphos of the Greeks, is of the three vitiligoid or spotted affections of Celsus. “It is called alphos,” he says, “when it is white, rough, and dispersed, resembling drops sprinkled on the skin; ... Willan adopted the term “lepra” to distinguish this disease, and, at the same time, employed the word “psoriasisfor one of its forms, ...The question therefore arises: Which is the mere correct, and, at the same time, the most convenient title for the affection? Is it lepra? Is it psoriasis? ... We prefer the latter alternative, and propose to restore the specific term “alphos,” by which the disease was known to the fathers of medicine. This term was given to the disease by the Greeks, was adopted by the Latins, and was only disturbed by the confusion of literature which occurred during the dark ages. Lepra alphos is undoubtedly the most correct appellation of the disease; ...

https://books.google.com/books?id=wntaAAAAcAAJ&pg=PA398&lpg=PA398&dq=alphous+leprosy,+psoriasis&source=bl&ots=4AjNKpCdZf&sig=JgRSjDFlM6nQITOsaHBotm2zsgo&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwix2_Kn_pfdAhWHVt8KHeqoD9IQ6AEwDnoECAAQAQ#v=onepage&q=alphous leprosy%2C psoriasis&f=false

@Pioneer1 So therefore, today, the medical field has separated the terms and defines Psoriasis separately because it is not the contagious kind but still, this is detailed in the Bible. Whenafter a few days, the people affected with Clean Leprosy could live amongst others, but the contagious kind, they were not. One king in the Bible of the Jews, had to live in a Several house and his son had to reign in his stead because he had the contagious kind. So the confusion today is that they define the clean leprosy as a form of PSORIASIS and state that it has a different pathology, of which is no different than the Bible:

What’s the Difference Between Leprosy and Psoriasis?

Leprosy vs. psoriasis

https://www.healthline.com/health/psoriasis/leprosy-vs-psoriasis

Leprosy and the natural selection for psoriasis

Author links open overlay panelloannis D. Bassukas a GeorgiosGaitanis a Max-Hundeiker b …

https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mehy.2011.10.022

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306987711005366

*** Today, they don't want to connect the past to the present, but it is the same pathology, the very same description. And again, Vitiligo does not show as being 'white as snow' as some of these pics show;

vitiligo2.jpg

vitiligo_1B.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Chevdove
graphics

Chev

Vilitigo is not 'white as snow' in appearance. Isn't it patchy?

Vitiligo starts off patchy, but as it progresses it will eventually turn the ENTIRE BODY white.

Image result for vitiligo full body

I also for the most part agree with your assessment about the biblical references to psoriasis but I also believe that the type of so-called "leprosy" that covers the entire body was actually vitiligo in it's end stages because according to Leviticus 13 a certain form of "leprosy" changes the color of the victim's hair.

"3 The priest shall examine the sore on the skin of the body; and if the hair on the sore has turned white, and the sore appears to be deeper than the skin of his body, it is a leprous sore. Then the priest shall examine him, and pronounce him [b]unclean. 4 But if the bright spot is white on the skin of his body, and does not appear to be deeper than the skin, and its hair has not turned white, then the priest shall isolate the one who has the sore seven days."

Psoriasis DOES NOT affect the color of a person's hair and turn it white,  but vililigo does.

Image result for psoriasis hair   Image result for vitiligo hair

Psoriasis                                     Vitiligo

• Like 1

@Pioneer1 Wow! Is that the same person? Interesting point you make.

But the Pulsular Psoriasis or rather ALPHOS LEPROSY does never remain but it actually goes in and out of remission. It is a different pathology from Viitiligo, however, have to say, that based on your observation, I am now wondering if like 'psoriasis' today's medical professionals have changed the facts about VITILIGO too!

The kind tht MOses had, came and went, and even though, the description was about a certain point in time when Moses was 80 years old, many people can't recognize that it probably wasn't the first time Moses had this issue! We've been brainwashed to read the Bible by the White's man's limited perspective-- 'or at least I have been brainwashed-- and so, I am trying to free myself from this slave mindedness and look at past history from another perspective.   

Did you see the first line of the reference I quoted? It actually has that very word 'VITILIGO'! It does seem like Vitiligo may be a variation of leprosy! WOW.

@Pioneer1 Yes, but it has been awhile. What I vaguely remember about Sigmund Freud, the pschologist, and his conclusions and others, for this matter, is that they all are in the same 'secret organization with regards to misdating history' and therefore, their books are all based on this extremem false basis. 

@Pioneer1 Other scholars speak about this misdating that was done around AD 1500s in the European league before they set sail with their Exploration MOvement and their Transatlantic Trade Movement. So, the accounts they provide about MOSES, MONOTHEISM, ATENISM, AKHENATEN, and etc. is extremely and deliberately misdated and wrong. And, accept for the Arabs and fareastern civilizations and especially Iran system,  of which reveal this in their dates and publications, it would be very difficult to prove this. It was a complete BLACKOUT on obvious historical facts regarding the education or miseducation of African Americans. 

Western Civilization has poisoned our minds with complete lies about the history of what happened during the 18th Dynasty of the RAMASIDS and they have misplaced MOSES to be in conflict with this system with their movies and even recent movies. How in the world can MOses be in the Ramesids Dynasty when his very name is MOSES--- Jusl like the many pharaohs of the 19th Dynasty!!!?

How can Moses be Akhenaten of the 19th Dynasty when Moses loathed the Egyptians so much that he took off for about 40 years and initially refused to even go back?

How can Moses choose to bond with Akhenaten wife, Nefertiti when the wife of Moses was clearly CUSH, ETHIOPIAN--- Black African? These Europeans have completely lied to hide well dated historical facts. 

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Have you ever read a book by Sigmund Freud called "Moses and Monotheism"?

If not, I think you would find it very interesting.