Unhinged! Omarosa Newman.

Omarosa   Newman ,Former. Trump,Whitehouse Employee,Says,Trump. Is. Racist. And. Had. A. Mental. Problem..Heard. Trump,Use. The. N-Word.  She. Had a,Secret. Recording  Of  a  Private  ,Whitehouse  Conversation.  She  Says,In  Trumps  Whitehouse  Everybody,Lies!Trump  Has  Tweeted,4-Times.Angry..News  Talkers  Say  She,Is,Not  Believeable, Like  Trump,Is,Not.  Book Called  Unhinged...

Yeah I just added this book to the site.  Does "Unhinged" refer to Omarosa, 45 or both of them?

Click for a larger image of Unhinged: An Insider’s Account of the Trump White House

Unhinged: An Insider’s Account of the Trump White House
by Omarosa Manigault Newman

Publication Date: 
List Price: $28.00 (store prices may vary)
Format: Hardcover
Classification: Nonfiction
Page Count: 368
ISBN13: 9781982109707
Imprint: Gallery Books
Publisher: Simon & Schuster, Inc.
Parent Company: CBS Corporation

You know I've seen a number of posts at the top of my feed of Black women coming to Omarosa's defense because 45 called her a "dog." -- I never scroll my feed, so I know Facebook's algorithm is pushing this content.

I have a great deal of difficulty conjuring any sympathy for Omarosa. Yeah I know, she is Black, but 5 minutes ago she was dick-riding 45.  Now all of a sudden we are supposed to feel sorry for her because she was called a name?

Are Black women gonna buy this book?  Who was this written for anyway?  If I had a physical store I wouldn't even stock it.

Am I wrong?  Am I overreacting? 

• 2 weeks later...

i think black women are begrudgingly tolerating Omarosa for the simple reason that she is beating Trump at his own game of treachery and duplicity and making money off of it. I also give her points for exposing and validating her claims of 45's racism.  Payback is a bitch, and so is she but his publicly calling  a black woman a dog should not go unanswered, - and who but other black woman ever come to the defense of one of their own?   it's a pity that more white men were offended by Trump's insult than black men apparently were.  Our heroes.  

@Cynique I guess you'll be happy to know that Omarosa's book has been sitting at the top of the NY Times bestsellers list for the last two weeks.  Here is the complete list

What is the basis for this statement? How would you even know?

On 8/26/2018 at 3:45 PM, Cynique said:

it's a pity that more white men were offended by Trump's insult than black men apparently were.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

it's a pity that more white men were offended by Trump's insult than black men apparently were.

FaceBook is my source.

If omarosa is making money off of dissing Trump, i say more power to her.  What do you say about her exposing your new bff?

@Cynique, with all that you know about Facebook why would you think you are getting a clear and accurate vision of what the majority of other people think?

Omarosa has a new BFF?  No, I'm not aware of this, Who is it?  Oprah, Obama, Colin Kapernick, Viola Davis, Beyonce, Cornel West?  Don't make me go searching for it; just tell me 🙂

3 hours ago, Troy said:

, with all that you know about Facebook why would you think you are getting a clear and accurate vision of what the majority of other peop

Well, just because you have no use for FaceBook doesn't mean it doesn't give a good barometer of current events. it's better than anything you offered which  was nothing, because you have no place to go to get a sampling. The discussion i participated in on this subject, was a  good cross section of opinions and the white guys were more forgiving of Omarosa than the black ones.

3 hours ago, Troy said:

Omarosa has a new BFF?  No, I'm not aware of this, Who is it?  Oprah, Obama, Colin Kapernick, Viola Davis, Beyonce, Cornel West?  Don't make me go searching for it; just tell me 🙂

You're kiddin right?  Re-read what i said.  i didn't say anything about Omarosa's new Bff, i was talking about your new bff - Trump.  

@Cynique are you seriously arguing that misinformation is better than no information?   Again, the opinions you are getting regarding the reaction to Omarosa being called a "dog" was designed to generate revenue for Facebook by keeping you engaged on the platform.  Any resemblance to the truth is highly unlikely and purely incidentally.

So I misread your statement -- shoot me 😉 

@TroyHow do you know that the discussion  i participated in wasn't a good cross section that gave an accurate consensus? Do  you have a source that disputes this?  Why would you think the conclusion i reached is so unreliable, especially since you, yourself, are a black man who is anti-Omarosa?  Surely you don't think you are an exception.  

In spite of what you want to be true, everything on FaceBook is not fake news.  To think this, makes you as bad as Trump.   There a lot of articles and blurbs and videos on there that are accurate and factual just as much so as the YouTube excerpts which you rely on.  

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Cynique said:

How do you know that the discussion  i participated in wasn't a good cross section that gave an accurate consensus.

Because I know how Facebook works.

55 minutes ago, Cynique said:

Do  you have a source that disputes this?

No I don't and neither do you. Your anecdotal and biased observations from Facebook are misleading at best.

57 minutes ago, Cynique said:

Why would you think the conclusion i reached is so unreliable, especially since you, yourself, are a black man who is anti-Omarosa?

Because, I do not use my opinions as a basis to generalize about all Black men (certainly not white men).  While I'm certainly not a fan of Omarosa's past behavior, I think 45 calling her a dog was represenhible and casts shame on our nation -- but what else is new when it comes to 45? 

I defended Omarosa but ignoring 45's stupid statements and not propagating them.  But again social media, and journalist following social's strategy, will make sure we all hear this nonsense. 

But again, Facebook is not in the business of giving you my, or anyones elses naused opinion. They just want to addict you so that you stay engaged and if giving you the impression that white men are more likely to come to Omarosa's defense than Black men they will do that.

1 hour ago, Cynique said:

In spite of what you want to be true, everything on FaceBook is not fake new.

Again with the hyperbole.  Sure they are some things on Facebook that are true.  Certainly the stuff that I post is true to the best of my knowledge.  But my stuff is not designed to engage you on Facebook -- indeed it is designed to pull people off the platform. As a result, my stuff is not shared by Facebook algorithm as frequently as more controversial stuff which tends to keep people engaged.  This was not always the case, but it is today.

We do know for a fact Russian trolls farms are behind creating and disseminating fake news stories, this is only being disputed by 45 and his sycophants. Fake accounts proliferate on social media.  Some suggest a most of the traffic on twitter is generated by bots.  I just learned that the popular "Black Twitter" account "Blackivist" was created by the Russians. Youtube is certainly not immune from fake videos either

Up until a couple of years ago most of my own tweets were generated by bots. It generated a few bucks a month, sometimes more.  The only reason I stopped it was because some of the tweets generated were a little off and I had to spend more time it was worth cleaning them up. 

Look, I'm not begrudging you (or anyone) for using Facebook.  The underlying tool itself can be terrific, but today its users are being exploited and manipulated offen to their detriment.  Again, I'm not talking about you, or anyone in particular, I'm talking about all of us collectively.

@TroyAll of this from somebody who doesn't hang out on FaceBook.  FaceBook keeps me informed about subjects that i've always had an interest in;  i scroll past  anything that doesn't pique my curiosity and this includes a lot of  things. i am amused by the funny memes and intrigued by the metaphysical ones. Trivia quizzes and puzzles  and old musical videos, also entertain me.  And, needless to say, i like arguing with other posters there. I also utilize the message feature, in lieu of texting, e-mailing or phoning certain people.    It may be your nemesis, but it works fine for me. 

Again @Cynique my comments were not about YOU.  Enjoy Facebook - do you. 

However, whether you accept it or not, the jury is out.  Facebook makes money off of us, collectively, by allowing anyone from brands to hostile foreign nations to misinform us, manipulate us, and impact our moods and behavior.  This is not conjecture or opinion; it is a fact.

If we dismiss this as being of no consequence we are complicit and in fact feeding the beast.  I count myself in this too.  Unfortunately Facebook today is a reality I must deal so I'l post my little links until I break down and stop doing it. 

I went about three months without posting a thing and there was a drop in traffic.  I'll continue to test and experiment.