A dream deferred

@Delano This article is good to read! Thank you. But also, it hurts. 

It is pretty interesting too, that the author is a White man and he really struck at my core because of his candidness about White Supremacy and his viewpoint about President Trump. This part really hit me to core:

Trump’s nationalistic right-wing populism, which scapegoats immigrants and minorities to deflect rage from Cohn and his fellow profiteers, is nothing new. "

And they he wrote about the villian in the book the Great Gatsby:

"the plutocratic villain of The Great Gatsby, Tom Buchanan, is a white supremacist prone to observations like “if we don’t look out the white race will be … utterly submerged” and “It’s up to us who are the dominant race to watch out or these other races will have control of things.” …"

Lastly, what really caught my eye was when he wrote that only two years after this book was published around 1925, a budding real estate developer was arrested at a KU KLUX KLAN riot named FRED TRUMP!!! My my my...

And then this author of this article ended with this painful statement in that; "...The rest is history inexorably leading America to this dark place where, nearly a century later, the green light at the end of Daisy’s dock is so distant it just may be in China."

The American Dream is gone for so many people except for maybe as he wrote the one percenters. 

Again, thank you for posting this article.  

Like this auther said, so much has changed since 911 Attacks and even since the past 10 years ago; 2008. 

• Like 1

I'm not a political theorist and Astrological charts and human nature are informing my position. Trump is one of the most important Presidential candidates since King George I I. Since he signals a tectonic shift in politics. 

Will post more about the sinking stocks of the US

And the buy ib and sell out of politics.

This is the beginning of a bigger Geo Political swing. And a client changing of the guards that will be complete by 2024

Posted June 2

@Troy there's a widening wealth gap amongst whites as well 

Trump is going to turn on all the people who backed him. . He will be the most important President in our lifetime. is divisiveness will force people together. He is signalling a major shift. I reckon the next President will be under 50 years old maybe even 40

We are witnessing a geopolitical switch and it is revolutionary

The US Dollar will no longer be the currency that oil is traded in the commodity markets. I think you underestimate people. 

I think by 2025 it will be clear whose view of the future is more valid. 

Maybe the question is what does Reich think about my positions. 

@Delano, do you use a Crystal Ball?

I was in a place in ATL  called Ponce de leon plaza (It think) and any rate it was a pretty cool place with trendy stores and eateries.  It also had one of these new agey store you now see every where.  They had all manner of crystals incense and related paraphernalia.  What caught my eye thought were th tarot card they had.  Some were quite beautiful.  I almost purchased a set for this reason.  The also have joke tarot cards too.  (this stuff has become so commercialized) 

I listened to the sales woman described the different ones as if any lay person could use them. 

They also had the CBD oil which is like herb without the THC which seems like gin without the alcohol -- as in what is the point...  I know that was a wide digressions from the subject...

The store also had a real crystal ball (not glass).

On 8/15/2018 at 5:14 PM, Delano said:

I'm not a political theorist and Astrological charts and human nature are informing my position. Trump is one of the most important Presidential candidates since King George I I. Since he signals a tectonic shift in politics. 

During what time period in this country was King George I I president?  😲

• Like 1