Black Middle Aged Men Invisible? I call BS

OK $24 and $40 are essentially the same given the fact that these site do not have access either woman's financials and are largely guessing.  Also why did you not take the information for each women from the same site so that we have a bit more certainty that at least the same methodology was used.

In any event, you make it sound like all Tony got were some awards while terry got all the loot which is not exactly supported -- even with the specious "information" you've provided.

At the of the day, none of it this justifies why you felt insulted by a simple observation and a stab at an explanation.

I already know why you asked whether I read Beloved and why you refuse to respond to my inquiry as to why you did it 😉 

5 hours ago, Delano said:

Troy you don't seem patient.

That's the reason. Why dismiss the two sites as specious do you have more accurate numbers. 

Saying Toni Morrison is not a children's book and i could appreciate it if i made the effort(sounds like you are calling me a lazy reader). 

Even in your rebuttal you are making disparaging comments. Without any supporting evidence. Are you Trumping me.?

Why ask me, when i tell you my reason, you say that isnt it. 

11 hours ago, Delano said:

Why dismiss the two sites as specious do you have more accurate numbers.

Because these sites do have the true numbers either.  Del you know as well as I do that you can believe everything you read on the Internet -- bottom line Terrui and Tony are probably in the same ball park as far as net worth is concerned which was the point of your I was contesting.

sounds like you are calling me a lazy reade

Obviously I don't think you are a "lazy" reader in general, because you are quite well read in the subjects that interest you.  However you obviously are not sufficiently motivated to read Beloved.  I was just trying to convince that it was worth investing the effort to try, but then you got all bent out of shape.

Are you Trumping me.

Whoa! That was a low blow Brother... low are you trying to insult me 😉  

Troy can you respond to the following :

You make a statement and offer no evidence. Post an estimate any estimate then we can debate your statements. 

I reckoned that Terry made more from her movie royalties. Toni had critical acclaim, Terry has commercial acclaim. That's why I said Terry was worth more. Demonstrate your superior Internet skills. Or do you not have the time to support your claim. 

1 hour ago, Troy said:

was just trying to convince that it was worth investing the effort to try, but then you got all bent out of shape.

On 8/28/2018 at 9:46 AM, Troy said:

I believe the only reason that you do not enjoy Beloved is that you have not decided to devote the effort to do so

On 8/28/2018 at 6:52 PM, Delano said:

Morrison has a Nobel and Pulitzer I appreciate her as a writer of importance. I just don't enjoy her writing style I read Sula and then Beloved

Troy first you say I read it then you said I didn't. Can you explain how you have the opposite position. 

Sometimes I read books that are difficult. However the reward has to justify the effort. 

15 hours ago, Troy said:

OK $24 and $40 are essentially the same given the fact that these site do not have access either woman's financials and are largely guessing.  A

Note certain how an almost 50% difference is the same. If you can numbers that show Tonight made more I will change my mind and concede the point. But you will have some reason not to check. And will spend more time arguing than it takes to check the validity or fallacy of your position. I look forward to you proving me wrong.

You're being condescending however i knew that you wouldn't respond. Troy you are a monologist and i don't do dialogues that are monologues. 

You make a statement about Toni Morrison's wealth and provide no proof. And then sau you're content eith your answer. That's how  you roll. 

You don't mind making unfounded statements nor do you attempt to  find out any more information. You are being arrogantly ignorant. Impressive. 

@Troy