Snoop Dog vs The Clark Sisters & Wendy Williams

One of the first things I noticed about this video is how all of the women are AfroAmerican but all of them have either reddish or BLOND hair!
There skins also appear to be lightened.

You're starting to see this quite a bit among church going AfroAmerican women today.

Because so many racist conservatives have attempted to hijack Christianity even many of the Black churches have fell victim to the racist propaganda that having blond hair and light skin makes one more "holy" or closer to being angelic.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

There skins also appear to be lightened.

@Pioneer1Interesting observation!

Yeah! They are not that light in person! 

Because so many racist conservatives have attempted to hijack Christianity even many of the Black churches have fell victim to the racist propaganda

This is so true,.. but it won't ever reached a totality. They are trying to 'hijack Christianity' and White wash Negroes and sadly many Black churches have embraced this crap. 

having blond hair and light skin makes one more "holy" or closer to being angelic.

Colorism and Color Supremacy [ie White Supremacy] has been plaguing Black AfroAmericans for thousands of years and also proves that some of us are blaming racism on White people when it is actually coming from us. We pick out of the past what we choose and then selectively ignore other strong points about our cultural and ethnic background and origins. We are okay with Moses and David being depicted as some ugly white, heavily bearded Greek Zeus god, or Charleston Heston depicted as this same Greek idol and etc. and the Black church says nothing about how Zippora, the wife of Moses was portrayed in White face or, how Solomon has been portrayed. Solomon strategically wrote about himself in that he was very, very Black skinned but you never hear any of this in the Black church. Having blond hair and light skin means nothing to the Creator, however, it would be ridiculous to think that He did not meet mankind on this sickness. Having dark skin, black skin or etc. means nothing to the Creator accept that all colors are beautiful and can be expressed globally, but it is mankind that has perverted Colorism, not the higher power. But he is definitely dealing with this issue because it is destroying us. Thank you, @Pioneer1 for your strength and willingness to address it. I wish other brothers would do the same. 

The Clark Sisters are a great group -- or at lest they were. I have not listened to them in a very long time, but I have purchased a couple of their albums. and enjoy their old stuff.

I could not tolerate much of the video, because it is Wendy Williams, not Michelle Obama.  Wendy she has made a career of saying crazy things.  Did this go viral on social media?   

Did wendy williams actually fall out?!  She does not look very well.  

• Like 1

On 8/26/2018 at 6:23 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Because so many racist conservatives have attempted to hijack Christianity even many of the Black churches have fell victim to the racist propaganda that having blond hair and light skin makes one more "holy" or closer to being angelic.

@Pioneer1Oh, come on.  The above statement is so blatantly ridiculous.  All black churches have rejected the image of a semetic jesus being portrayed as blond and blue-eyed and with this came a dismissal of all the other anglo-sized biblical characters.   Church sisters are more likely to be in love with Jesus or their pastor than trying to look like white angels.  And how can white conservatives high jack a religion that they "invented"?     Just another one of your concocted ideas that has sprouted in your skewed imagination, and certainly one that deserves to be challenged. (Here's your lunch, Chevdove,  LOL )

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Cynique said:

All black churches have rejected the image of a semetic jesus being portrayed as blond and blue-eyed

@Cynique unfortunately, this is not true, altogether. In Hampton Va. last year, I visited an all Black Church congregation and a huge, gigantic portrait, painting of a 'White Jesus' [ie. Anti-Christ idol] was hanging on just about the entire wall behind the pulpit. 

I went to another all-black Church congreation in Durham NC and in the pastors study hanging on the wall behind the pastors' desk was a painting of a 'White Jesus' and I looked at it while the pastor, a very dark skinned Black African man, was talking. The contrast was so contrary, IMO.

Then  in Emporia, Va. I visited another all-Black church and another giganitc painting of a 'White Jesus' hung on just about the entire wall behind the pulpit. I mentioned it to this pastor, an AFrican American man, and he became indignent.

Then back in Durham, NC, I visited a mostly all-black MEGA-CHURCH, with about 10,000 members and three sunday services, and again, ... the same thing. During praise and worship service, the screen slowly came down showing a profile picture of MEL GIBSON, depicted as 'White Jesus'. I walked up front after service and spoke to one of the church bishops about it. He said that he didn't have a problem with it. Then I phoned another of the pastors, and while he admitted that he knew the ancient records showed otherwise, he said he didn't have a problem with it. 

Maybe not all Black Churches are corrupt, but a lot of them still are ridiculous. Many of us are still plagued by the slaveyard teachings. Because, I think tht I was a Navy Brat, and moved away from a small town setting in my youth, I have become more open to other viewpoints, but my relatives are obsessed with White people to the point it is sickening for me. 

On 8/27/2018 at 7:33 PM, Troy said:

I could not tolerate much of the video, because it is Wendy Williams

LOL! 

On 8/27/2018 at 7:33 PM, Troy said:

...not Michelle Obama.  Wendy she has made a career of saying crazy things.  Did this go viral on social media?   

@TroyYes, I think it did. It caught me off guard because around the same time, Snoop Dog, supposedly reached #1 status for hiis gospel hit, he was on youtube supporting JAY-Z like many of the other rappers and blasting the murderer of Trayvon Martin this past spring around March 2018. George Zimmerman, the man who killed Trayvon Martin, threatened to kill Jay-z and he said something like, 'what he did in 2012, referencing how he killed Trayvon Martin'. And he threatened to feed JAY-Z to the alligators because of the documentary. 

I dunno, I am having a hard time wrapping my head around Snoop Dog's latest hit... but it's cool though. And you're right about Wendy Williams, and I'm sure she didn't mean any intent to harm the gospel group. 

6 hours ago, Chevdove said:

Maybe not all Black Churches are corrupt, but a lot of them still are ridiculous. Many of us are still plagued by the slaveyard teachings. Because, I think tht I was a Navy Brat, and moved away from a small town setting in my youth, I have become more open to other viewpoints, but my relatives are obsessed with White people to the point it is sickening for me. 

Anecdotal evidence is always available to cite in support of our positions.  Here in the North, over the last 10 years, i have not encountered any black church-goers  who think Jesus was fair-skinned and blue eyed. How he is represented  in their churches,  or what their preachers think,  i couldn't say.  Copies of that famous old painting of a "white" Jesus have traditionally hung in some black churches for so long, that they've just been allowed to stay.  

Chev

This is so true,.. but it won't ever reached a totality. They are trying to 'hijack Christianity' and White wash Negroes and sadly many Black churches have embraced this crap.

A lot of Black church leaders sell their communities out for 501C3 status.
As long as they stay out of politics and ignore the political solutions to the problems in the AfroAmerican commuity like poor representation, over taxation, poor policing, voter suppression, ect......as long as they ignore these political issues they can continue to get loans and grants from the government and enjoy a tax free status.

Thank you, @Pioneer1 for your strength and willingness to address it. I wish other brothers would do the same.

You're more than welcome.
One of the ways Caucasians were able to come into Africa and so successfully take over in the first place was because of the massive amount of division that ALREADY existed among us.
Some linguistics say there are over 1000 languages in Subsaharan Africa!
Hundreds of different "tribes" or "ethnicgroups" in that relatively small region that doesn't even take up an entire continent.
Our people were already heavily divided and STILL are....over color, religion, hair texture, nose width, height, marriage customs, diet, ect..
Caucasians both European and Arab saw an opening and took the advantage.

Cynique

All black churches have rejected the image of a semetic jesus being portrayed as blond and blue-eyed and with this came a dismissal of all the other anglo-sized biblical characters.

I've heard from many who have been overthere that the image of the blond hair blue eyed Jesus is FLOURISHING in Africa even today.
They certainly have a lot of love and respect for White missionaries that go overthere.

And how can white conservatives high jack a religion that they "invented"? 

White American Conservatives didn't invent Christianity. It was FOUNDED by European racists in Turkey and the Roman Empire, but for the past few centuries Christianity has been demographically dominated by people of color from Africa, Asia, and the Americas.
The rightwing Conservatives from time to time like to wrestle away the identity of who and what it means to be a Christian AWAY from people of color and focus it on themselves in order to make Christianity seem like a pure pristine unmixed Caucasian religion.

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The rightwing Conservatives from time to time like to wrestle away the identity of who and what it means to be a Christian AWAY from people of color and focus it on themselves in order to make Christianity seem like a pure pristine unmixed Caucasian religion.

You know this to be a fact?  Where is the published confirmation of this idea.   It makes no sense.  It makes more sense to keep blacks within the fold, the better to use God and the bible to justify discrimination and servitude.  

The cobbled together version of Christianity as practiced in this country is rooted in the tenets of the Nicean council that was presided over by the Roman Emperor Constantine, and later watered down by the King james version of the bible. And, of course, Protestantism broke off from Roman Catholicism.    

For the past few centuries Christianity has been demographically dominated by people of color from Africa, Asia, and the Americas.

I also question your statement about  Christianity being more dominant  than Islam or Buddhaism or Hinduism among Africans, and Asians.     These 3 religions can all exist in the same country and together outnumber the christian population there.   

I've heard from many who have been overthere that the image of the blond hair blue eyed Jesus is FLOURISHING in Africa even today.
They certainly have a lot of love and respect for White missionaries that go overthere.

i have heard that it's always been a standing joke that Africans ridicule how missionaries came to their land to convert them to a religion that made their lives worse rather than better.  

When i talk about the overwhelming acceptance of a black Jesus, i am speaking of America, not Africa.  As i said, nowadays very few black American church-goers believe that jesus looked Aryan.

Cynique

I also question your statement about Christianity being more dominant than Islam or Buddhaism or Hinduism among Africans, and Asians. These 3 religions can all exist in the same country and together outnumber the christian population there.

I'm also questioning your ability to comprehend, lol.
I didn't say Christianity was the predominate religion among people of color (although I wouldn't doubt it).
I'm saying that WITHIN THE REALM OF CHRISTIANITY....most Christians are people of color.
Christians of color hugely outnumber Caucasian Christians.

There are probably more brown Catholics in Latin America ALONE than all Caucasian Catholics around the world.

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

t's rooted in Calvinism.

And what is Calvinism rooted in?  Get outta here. 

I'm saying that WITHIN THE REALM OF CHRISTIANITY....most Christians are people of color.
Christians of color hugely outnumber Caucasian Christians.

i don't care what you're saying because everything you spout comes from pioneer's encyclopedia of "this is how i say it is".  Bleh. 

On 8/29/2018 at 10:20 AM, Cynique said:

Copies of that famous old painting of a "white" Jesus have traditionally hung in some black churches for so long, that they've just been allowed to stay.  

@Cynique Thank you! You're right. That is probably what has happened. 

On 8/29/2018 at 12:19 PM, Pioneer1 said:

as long as they ignore these political issues they can continue to get loans and grants from the government and enjoy a tax free status.

@Pioneer1 Yes, this unfortunately seems to be what is happening. I'd thought I would have heard much more from the Black Church on some pressing issues during these times, but no. What do you mean 501C3?

Caucasians both European and Arab saw an opening and took the advantage.

@Pioneer1 Yes but hopefully, not for long. As before, at times, those leaders over there wised up and kicked some groups out, and it help their people, and IMO, when they stand strong against Black oppression over there, it helps us too, over here.

It was FOUNDED by European racists in Turkey and the Roman Empire

@Pioneer1 What do you mean when you say this? Are you saying that Christianity was FOUNDED by European racist after the movement was started, or are you saying it was founded by them, meaning that none of the friends of Jesus had anything to do with it, and/or that Jesus and his friend are European Jews?  I know Christianity to be a movement, but I am wondering what you think in terms of 'the Eurpean racist and the people in Turkey? 

On 8/29/2018 at 10:44 PM, Delano said:

Then listen from 6:28 it's all sanging

@Delano Thank you!!!

The Sistas broke it down! 

I aint mad at Wendy Williams though. She may not have heard the Clark Sisters recently. They've gotten better---if you can believe that based on their past talents. 

Hey, you never know, maybe they might give Snoop and invite! I'll give him that--He is also talented and he has a beautiful voice.

Chev

What do you mean 501C3?

This is the IRS code for the tax exempt status most churches receive from the government.
In exchange for promising to not get involved in politics, not only do they get special status to NOT pay taxes on all the money they take in but many churches also get special grants from the federal and state governments simply for keeping their mouths shut about political and social issues.

Much of the money that now goes to churches to feed the poor and shelter the homeless USED TO come from the fedral government and go directly to the people but NOW it passes through the hands of the preachers and the staff of local churches allowing them to get a cut of the money before it even reaches the people.

Many of these churches are WORSE than businesses.
Why?
Because atleast when a business wants to get work done they will hire and PAY employees atleast a minimum wage; but most churches have elderly and female members working FOR FREE and instead of paying them they tell them they're doing "the lord's work" .
....while the preachers get the actual money.

What do you mean when you say this? Are you saying that Christianity was FOUNDED by European racist after the movement was started, or are you saying it was founded by them, meaning that none of the friends of Jesus had anything to do with it,

Both.

Christianity was founded by Paul who took the teachings of Jesus and modified it to make it more palitable to the Romans and Greeks by adding some of their religions to those teachings.
Jews said you had to be circumcised and couldn't eat shell fish.
Europeans couldn't tolerate that so Paul CHANGED for them.

Paul was a hired Roman agent who went around hunting down and persecuting the followers of Jesus who were called "Nazarenes"....not Christians.  So it's not suprising that he would distort those teachings and use them to form a new religion based on Greek and Roman mythology rather than liberating the land from the Roman occupiers.

Christianity wasn't founded by Jesus in Jerusalem but was put together by Paul and other Romans and Jewish collaborators much later on after Jesus and they eventually convened in a city called Antioch in what was then called Asia Minor but today is called TURKEY and Turkey is part of what we now call Europe today.

Even the Bible says this in Acts ch.11

"
25 Then Barnabas went to Tarsus to look for Saul, 26 and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch."

It's funny how according to the Gospels Jesus tells his disciples to go ALL OVER THE WORLD to spread the word, but when you read the New Testament you're only getting letters from Paul visiting European place like Antioch, Patmos, Corinth, Ephesia, and Galatia.......

You hear nothing about the disciples of Jesus like Thomas or Andrew who went to Africa, or China, or India, ect.....

Because atleast when a business wants to get work done they will hire and PAY employees atleast a minimum wage; but most churches have elderly and female members working FOR FREE and instead of paying them they tell them they're doing "the lord's work" .
....while the preachers get the actual money.

@Pioneer1 Yes, thank you for breaking this down!

but when you read the New Testament you're only getting letters from Paul visiting European place like Antioch, Patmos, Corinth, Ephesia, and Galatia.......

@Pioneer1 I hope that, even in other threads and post, we can discuss this by and by because I think this is a broad subject. It is so great for me to have this opportunity to go deeper into this topic than I have been able to with anybody, even in the Church. I agree that Paul was helping out the Romans, Greeks, Hellenes and etc. against the Jews, but @Pioneer1 Paul was not from that origin, however, he was a Jew himself from the tribe of Benjamin. He was Hebrew Israelite-Jew.

I am fascinated that you can speak about Antioch, Turkey, Asia Minor, and etc. But from what I can see, Paul, who changed sides, did not stray from the teachings of Jesus at all. I don't see Roman and Greek mythology in the core Christian followings. But, if you do, I would like a chance to think about what you recognize. Jesus too, had no intentions of freeing the Jews from 'the Roman occupiers' because it was the original people of the land that kept embracing these Romans. The so-called 'stewards were worse than the masters they came to serve'; [a parable of Jesus]. Jesus was up against a bunch of half-breed Jews that sorely oppressed the original Jews, but at one time, it was these original jews that embraced these foreigners and therefore, the Romans used the mixed-race JEws, and other ethnic peoples to further suppress them. It has been a cycle, and if we don't stop it, it would be useless for some god almighty to free us from the people we continue to embrace. 

The MOvement that JEsus started was to operate alongside of the Roman system, to offer relief to those who chose not to support it, a system that the Jews themselves chose and elected to have. The movement that Jesus started was due to the choice of the Jews and half-Jews, and Hebrews of Samaria, and Paul worked to set up this ‘Church’ [Christian] movement. 

Antioch, where the disciples were first called 'Christ followers', I agree with you, was once Syria and today, the western world has changed the map! The Romans dominated Turkey-Anatolia [ie. Asia Minor] and I think @Pioneer1 that Paul concentrated in this area because it was the Roman seat of power, but tht doesn't mean tht the other disciples didn't do significan works in Ethiopia, Gaul, and Lusitan, and Russia and elsewhere. 

Like Jesus, Paul conflicted with Simon-Peter [ie. Simon-the Black] and pressed him to go north up into Western Anatolia [northeast--BLACK SEA area] to set up the Church [the 7 Church Headquarters in Asia Minor] there to kick against White Supremacy. I think Paul was born in Turkey. As you said, they changed the map. Turkey now, includes the very land that their ancestor, Abraham was born--UR OF THE CHALDEES [ie. the land of Mesopotamia--- Cush Ham---Black lands] West Turkey near the Black Sea --- is ancient TROY area---THRACE---BLACK LANDS--- that very land of the descendants of AbraHAM---- Jesus called SIMON--- PETER. Paul needed Peter to go up there to start the Church to deal with Roman agression and suppression of the Original Greeks like the Carians and more.

All of Turkey was once BLACK LAND, even in the east on the other side of LAKE VAN.

Kultepe was found many, many CUNEIFORM CLAY TABLETS of Cush Babylon times when the Sumerians were masters of trade and dominated the trade language.

Paul changed sides. I have heard it said, that Paul may have been part-Hellene himself, but nevertheless, he did not support the Romans and the Greeks [ie. Hellenes] anymore. This is why the Jews concentrated on Turkey--- it was once Black lands--- the names and history of Turkey goes all the way back to the HURRIAN times and the land, all of it, ---- was Black lands as the names do show. Yes, your right the Romans and White Greeks and Hittites fought for this land of the Lusitanians, Spartans, Luds, CARIANS,.... for thousands of years. it is Armageddon--- that is why the SELJUK TURKS [ie. HUNS] raged into this land over a thousand years after the Roman Empire. and also ATILLA- the HUN did too in the AD 400s. There is a reason why Paul concentrated on this land. Anyway, thank you for opening up, one of my favorite subjects!!! LOL.

I do understand that Jesus was a NAZARENE--- I understand too--- that this custom went way back to CUSH HAM---SUMERIANS---- during the days of the epic of Gilgamesh--- when the Sumerians [ie. INKIDU, a Sumerian legendary man] were suppressed in their own lands in and around present day Iraq. So, they began an oath to grow out their hair, and other customs, and strove to be freed from oppression and upon their freedom, they shaved their heads. And so, many Jews followed this custom because they were mixed with Cush Ham and other Hamitic peoples in their origins. But this doesn't mean that they were not called 'CHRIST FOLLOWERS' too, don't you think?

Syria, Antioch and much of Syria was the origin of the Hebrews and the Jews, descendants of Shem. The Assyrians were separatists and they dominated the north during the days of Terah and AbraHam, so it would be probable tht the ‘JESUS’ MOVEMENT’ [IE Christian movement] would start in this country. Assyrians [ie. As-Syria-- WHITE SYRIA--SYRO-PHOENICIAN] were White Supremacist and AbraHam's father, Terah embraced them. This is why AbraHAM was told to break off from his father. And too, this is why Stephen was stoned to death because he AMPED on the Jews about this very issue of COLORISM and Paul [ie. SAUL] stood by that day and did nothing, but later, this was what weighed on his soul. So Abra-Hams’descendants embraced the SYRIANS [ie. Original descendants] and it was after NEO-BABYLONIAN TIMES and after NEBUCHAD that the Assyrians dropped their name and became known as Syrians. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

THE WORDS OF STEPHEN Before he was stoned to death

ACT CHAPTER 7, Verse 1-4.

[1] Then said the high priest, Are these things so? [2] And he said, Men, brethren, and fathers, hearken;

The God of glory appeared unto our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before he dwelt in

Charran, [3] And said unto him, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and come into the land

which I shall shew thee. [4] Then came he out of the land of the Chaldaeans, and dwelt in Charran: and

from thence, when his father was dead, he removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell. ACTS 7: 1-4.

*** The Land of THE CHALDEANS means 'The Land of the BLACKS'!***

***Kali means BLACK****

*** the CHALCOLITHIC ERA****

********** Abra-Ham was part Shem + part CHALDEAN!!!*******

Edited by Chevdove
struture-graphics-clarity

You're right about Turkey having once been a Black land.
The entire Earth used to be Black....lol.

Now to understand Paul and his role in deception, we have to understand that there is a difference between Jews and Israelites.

One is an ethnic group made of multiple people's while the other is more of a nationality that involves a more narrow bloodline.

Israelites came from Jacob, but Jews actually came from Babylon.

Jews and their religion of Judaism was INVENTED in Babylon by mixing some of the teachings of Moses with certain Persian and Babylonian beliefs.
That's where the Talmud came from too btw....Babylon.

Unlike the Israelite who according to the Bible had a bloodline back to Jacob, the Jews were a mixture of Israelites AND Persian AND Babylonian converts who all added their beliefs to help shape the new religion.

So when King Cyrus finally allowed them to return to Jerusalem, they returned with a NEW religion and NEW holy books that were tampered with and weren't in line with the original teachings of Moses.

They also had to come with overseers to monitor them and make sure they were teaching this new religion....called Pharisees.

Pharisees were PERSIAN overseers that King Cyrus sent to Jerusalem to be the religious authorities over the Israelites who were there to make sure they kept the laws of the NEW religion called Judaism.

Jesus recognized this.
The Pharisees were among his biggest opponents.

Paul wasn't just a Jew...he was a Pharisee and part of an organization that was invented to be oppressive overseers of the people.

16 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

You're right about Turkey having once been a Black land.
The entire Earth used to be Black....lol.

LOL @Pioneer1 But yes, seriously though, we are not talking about the entire Earth regarding

Specifically, well documented ancient city-civilizations. We don't know yet, what kind of civilizations occurred during the time the Neanderthals roamed the entire earth or lived in caves in the far east in Siberia and etc. except to say that the Neanderthals themselves mark a period primitive existence for hundreds of thousands of years. So prior to these remote time, we are not able to say what the Denisovans or other kinds of Black hominids did in Turkey.

There are  archeological evidence that dates back to certain time periods beyond 6,000 years ago showing the many unearthed obese figurines of 'the earth mother' in lands in East Europe and farther east. We read about the pottery of the ancient JOMON civilization in the far east and etc., we read about the huge massive long head skulls unearthed in Northeast Africa and etc. but in regards to TURKEY, all of the earlier city-civilizations with SCRIPT revolves around a Black African-typed presence. 

Israelites came from Jacob, but Jews actually came from Babylon.

Ah! But @Pioneer1 THIS IS COMPLETELY WRONG!!!

The first date that this term 'JEW' was written was way long before the Talmud was translated in Babylon. The Babylonian-Talmud did not even come into fruition until after the Roman Empire. It’s dated to be around AD 200 to 500!!! That is almost 1000 years after the Original Jews lived in Babylon! You are squeezing in history in a very small period what actually unfolded over hundreds and hundreds of years. The first time the term ‘JEW’ came about was way before the Persian Empire times!

This term ‘JEW’ was based from what happened during the time of David and Solomon and due to a Civil conflict that led to a major division amongst the 12 tribes of Israel-Jacob.

The term ‘JEWRY is in the Bible and it defines the SOUTHERN ISRAELITES of the tribes of JUDAH and BENJAMIN. Paul was from the tribe of BENJAMIN, one of the 12 tribes of Jacob.

The NORTHERN ISRAELITES were called THE TEN TRIBES or JOSEPH. The headquarters for the Northern Israel was the Capital, Samaria, and the Southern Capital and headquarters was JERUSALEM in the south. 

Then was Daniel brought in before the king. And the king spake and said unto Daniel,

Art thou that Daniel, which art of the children of the captivity of Judah, whom the

king my father brought out of Jewry? DANIEL 5:13.

After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry,

because the Jews sought to kill him. ST JOHN 7:1.

So the term ‘JEW’ would be ‘an ethnicity’ and has a cultural origin. There was conflict between the tribe of Benjamin and Judah due to Saul, the Kishite was from the tribe of Benjamin. But later, David became king and the Capital was Hebron for about 7 years, then it was moved to Jerusalem and David became King over all Israel. But after he died and due to his son Solomon, later the Hebrews split. So the JEWS of JEWRY would be based on their culture in Jerusalem and, this time period lasted for a long time, over a hundred years.

the Jews were a mixture of Israelites AND Persian AND Babylonian converts who all added their beliefs to help shape the new religion.

@Pioneer1 The Hasmoneans yes. The Idumaeans yes. But, Again, you are combining what happened in Babylon with issues that span over a very long period of time.

The so-called Jews that published the TALMUD came after the Roman Empire had formed. Their ‘new religion’ is was sparked violence amongst the Original Jews, but at this time, they called themselves KARAITES or KARAITE JEWS, which means ‘BLACK JEWS’. The kinds of European Jews that did eventually became associated with this TALMUD and other terms like TORAH and the TANAKH did begin after the overthrow of the Neo-Babylonian Empire though, so I understand why you have made these statement about Paul.

After the overthrow of Neo-Babylon, Cyrus of the Medo-Persian system lived during the 400s BC. He marks a time when many Jews remained in Persia-Iran and also went farther east too. But at this point, the Hebrew script was still in tact due to the Neo-Babylonian system they came out of. This was the time their scripts were codified because that was a Cush-Babylonian custom. There are a lot of gaps in our western format of educational system about this very issue, but still, this can be understood based on certain perspectives. My one main approach would be to regard a historical timeline.

900s BC--- Solomon

600s BC—the Downfall of Northern Israel

500s BC—the Downfall of Southern Israel-JEWRY

450s BC—Scriptures Codified

400s BC—the Downfall of Neo-Babylon Empire

300s BC—the Downfall of Medo-Persia Empire

300s BC—the rise of the Greek Empire

200s BC—the Conflicts of the Greco-Roman period

AD 200s- 500s—the formation of the TALMUD

*** What is important about this confusion about the mixed Jews of those times and their script would be to not concentrate on them but rather the Original Jews and Israelites of Northern Israel. The Ten Tribes play a vital role in this issue. After they were overthrown and scattered, many of them became defined as GREEKS by the time the SEPTUGAINT was published. And the KOINE GREEK was used in the translations from their old language to the language at that time. The Septuagint was based on that KOINE GREEK LANGUAGE

**** 200s BC--During this time the SEPTUGAINT was published, based on scholars in North Africa, which consisted of JEWS, HEBREWS, GREEK-HEBREWS... and Pharisees. And yes, the Original Jews had long been overthrown by this time too. However, many of them that migrated back to Jerusalem at the time of Cyrus and later, Darius-the-Mede, became apart of the translations of the Septuagint. It was during this time that the Hellenes began to be significant due to the Ptolemy dynasty. And the Hasmoneans and Idumaeans also come into this conflict during the Roman time period too. Paul would have been influenced by the Septuagint as would Jesus about 200 years later when they were alive. Between the time of the Septuagint and Paul though, the Jewish National Movement occurred and during that time, holidays were superimposed on top of ancient Biblical holidays and this too became a confusion. But Paul became in agreement with the works of Jesus and this movement. Today, the scholars admit that there are numerous contradictions to the Talmud that do not agree with neither the Septuagint nor the Masoretic text. It is just like today, even though there is a serious movement to define many immigrants as being ‘African American’, it doesn’t change the original KJV Bible that the Original AfroAmerican Descendants of Slaves have been using for hundreds of years.

*** The most important point in understanding the authenticity of the earlier translations would be completely based on the definition and description of the Original Israelites as written in the PENTATUCH. The ethnicity of the Original Jews and Israel of Northern Israel MUST possess and retain a certain trait over the span of their generations for the third and fourth generations of any government that they are a part of and this is detailed in the scriptures. This would be the key conflict with the Talmud. The definition that Moses wrote to define his people would be the very contention of the Talmud. Another feature in order to validate the original ancient scriptures would be contained in the Pentatuch in that all scriptures must agree. The Old Testament authors writings must agree with the Gospel which would be the New Testament writings. So, Paul’s writings agree with this basis. So if you still believe that Paul is a fraud, then hopefully, you will be able to share your references so I can see.

Edited by Chevdove
graphics
  • Like 1

On 9/5/2018 at 2:53 PM, Chevdove said:

900s BC--- Solomon

600s BC—the Downfall of Northern Israel

500s BC—the Downfall of Southern Israel-JEWRY

450s BC—Scriptures Codified

400s BC—the Downfall of Neo-Babylon Empire

300s BC—the Downfall of Medo-Persia Empire

300s BC—the rise of the Greek Empire

200s BC—the Conflicts of the Greco-Roman period

AD 200s- 500s—the formation of the TALMUD

@ChevdoveI do owe you my notes which I'm still gathering to package.  In the meantime, I found this  some time ago and used some of the information to create the "fictional" events in my novel.   I haven't verified all these accounts but it appears you have;  so you might find this interesting -  HISTORIA AFRICANA calendar that begins in 100,000 bce to the presenthttp://www.africanfront.org/calendar.php

Just in case someone changed some, I copied and pasted every single page for my files. And I posted it here too

http://thedailymindf-ck.blogspot.com/2011/10/historia-africana-part-i.html

http://thedailymindf-ck.blogspot.com/2011/10/historia-africana-part2.html

http://thedailymindf-ck.blogspot.com/2011/10/historia-africana-part-3.html

http://thedailymindf-ck.blogspot.com/2011/10/historia-africana-part-4.html

• Thanks 2

Chev

I have to level with you that I DO NOT believe in the commonly held "neanderthal" theory that Caucasian scientists have been promoting.
Let alone believe they roamed the entire earth.
To my knowledge even these scientists don't claim they roamed the entire planet but only parts of Europe and Western Asia.

Further, I don't know about "Black hominids" as I don't use the term hominid.

Black people are millions if not billions of years old and we were just as advanced if not MORE advanced millions of years ago than we are today.
We can't believe in those old racist evolutionary theories of half-mokeys dragging around, lol.

Now as for the Black presence in Turkey.

It is my BELIEF that aside from the original Black population that had been living there for millions of years, a more recent Black population in Turkey consisted of the Black troops who were STATIONED in Turkey after Caucasians were driven up into the Caucasus mountains.
Western Turkey is at the base of those mountains and the Black troops were sent there to stand guard to keep those wild Caucasians from coming back down into Black civilization.
They also built a wall near there to help keep them in called the Great Wall of Derbent.

The first date that this term 'JEW' was written was way long before the Talmud was translated in Babylon. The Babylonian-Talmud did not even come into fruition until after the Roman Empire. It’s dated to be around AD 200 to 500!!!

The Talmud EXISTED before then ORALLY, it just wasn't WRITTEN DOWN until much later.

It EXISTED in Babylon before Jews were sent to Jerusalem and it was known as the ORAL LAW...but scholars continued to add to it century after century.

Now if you believe David and Solomon even existed.....which is questionable......according to the Bible itself NEITHER one of them were Black.

There was no such thing as "original Black Jews".

Most Jews were originally...as most are today....Caucasian.

As for Paul, he was clearly a deceiver who even admitted to this in his own letters!

"
Though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved. But be it so: ... nevertheless, being crafty, I caught you with guile."
(2 Cor. 12.15-16)

Catching someone with guile means TRICKINGt them!

"
And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law; To them that are without law, as without law, that I might gain them that are without law. ... I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some." (1 Cor. 9.19-22).

Again, he admits he deceptively told people what they wanted to hear and was all things to all men.

He was a Roman agent used to try and destroy the Nazerene movement started by Jesus.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

To my knowledge even these scientists don't claim they roamed the entire planet but only parts of Europe and Western Asia.

@Pioneer1 So do you believe that they existed? And, do you believe that they existed for a long time? 

As far as roaming the entire earth, doesn't seem to be significant, but scientist do say that skulls are found all over the earth that are not the modern mankind. 

Black people are millions if not billions of years old and we were just as advanced if not MORE advanced millions of years ago than we are today

Okay, but what are you basing this on? I too believe that Black people have been in existence for many years beyond documented civilizations and I base this on what I read and regarding archeology. 

The Talmud EXISTED before then ORALLY, it just wasn't WRITTEN DOWN until much later.

This doesn't make any sense because, if these so-called Jews had the Talmud, and based on THE PENTATUCH, then it would not have been orally. Your dates are off. 

according to the Bible itself NEITHER one of them were Black.

LOL! STOP! Believing that they existed or not is one thing, but the script clearly details Solomon, as he wrote himself, in that he was very, very Black skinned! Come on!

There was no such thing as "original Black Jews".

Most Jews were originally...as most are today....Caucasian.

Can you show me any references to this? The term 'Original Black population' that you just used would agree though, to this very term. LOL. 

But yes, 'Original Jew' would be more correct. But here is where I will leave off because if you don't accept the references I provided about the dated term JEWRY during the time that David and Solomon were scripted to have existed, then tht would be the contention. 

My reference again is THE BOOK OF SONGS OF SOLOMON as he described himself as being a very, very, Black man with African origins. But oh well...

You just kicked my scholarly references about the term KARITE JEWS to the curve and now, you are just debating on 'beliefs', with no references. 

Oh well, thanks anyway for your response.

@Pioneer1I just read over the references you provided within the entire chapter to better understanding of the full context. 

II CORINTHIANS Chapter 12:15-16 and the entire chapter seems to me to be Pauls addressing the Church people in Corinthia in their deeds of  'uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed'. HIs word 'crafty' means to you that he 'tricked them' but in context, it could mean that he was wise enough to question them to get at thier deception and he saw that they were trying to justify deeds that are sinful. He was trying to set up 'THE CHURCH' on values that are in the Old and New Covenant. If th people wanted to be part of the Church and continue to commit adultery and be lewd then, tht  could contradict the church foundation.

I CORINTHIANS Chapter 9:19-22 and in the entirety of the chapter seems to me to be Paul defining himself as 'A servant of God' and making a total sacrifice to make an appeal to anyone and not just, one particular kind of people. He says that he 'as a Jew' made an appeal to Jews and discussed Jesus Movement of Christianity by the 'LAW OF THE OLD TESTAMENT' that they, the Jews, were familiar with to show them how it correlates to the Gospel. And then, he appealed to others from their basis, whether Gentiles or Greeks and appealed to them from that perspective to win them over to Christ. You say, that he was 'two-faced' and pretended to be a Jew and then he turned to the Gentiles, and pretended to be a Idol worship of Jupiter and Juno. But that is not what he was saying in context. 

13 hours ago, Mel Hopkins said:

I haven't verified all these accounts but it appears you have;  so you might find this interesting -  HISTORIA AFRICANA calendar that begins in 100,000 bce to the presenthttp://www.africanfront.org/calendar.php

@Mel Hopkins WOW! Thank you! I am obsessed with timelines! LOL. I am very familiar with a lot on this timeline and because it covers so much, I don't even know where I would like to begin to perhaps add my research. I guess I can close my eyes and point! lol.

What I would love to do with my research is to somehow write it so that people can read my input and determine for themselves just how the western civilization has brought confustion to the past. However, writing and transferring ideas is a challenge for me. I appreciate having the chance to read what you write. I hope you continue to write because you do it so well! 

I haven't sat down yet to completely read you book, but I tell you, it is awesome. I was so surprised to see how much information you put behind your theme. The information you put surrounding Ethiopia and Babylon and Solomon . . . amazing. That is my passion! 

I recall a book I read in the past called Black Spark, White Fire, [?] and it delved into Sesostris I, II, and III and the colony of Cholchis in the north, and I have read other Afrocentric scholars on this colony too. I love the 11th Dynasty king, Mentuhotep [ie. Nebhebitre Mentuhotep] too. 

This timeline that you posted places Moses, as do too, during the 18th Dynasty and most Black people have no idea! And also, I have seen so many bits and pieces of 'European Bible Scholars' who place Moses in conflict with Thutmosis III but this is not my finding. So, maybe I might try to share some of my research in this area. Thank you again. 

• Thanks 1

Chev

So do you believe that they existed?

To answer your question directly, no.
Because I don't trust the source telling me that they did....i.e...Western Archeology.

Okay, but what are you basing this on? I too believe that Black people have been in existence for many years beyond documented civilizations and I base this on what I read and regarding archeology.

I base it on two sources I have MORE trust in than Western Archeoly:

1. Ancient African and Indian traditional beliefs that teach the that the Earth and humanity is millions if not billions of years old and goes through ages (Yugas) and cycles.

2. The teachings of Elijah Muhammad that the Black man is TRILLIONS of years old and was teaching this as far back as the 1930s when most people of all races thought humanity was ONLY 6000 years old.

This doesn't make any sense because, if these so-called Jews had the Talmud, and based on THE PENTATUCH, then it would not have been orally.

The Oral law or Babylonian Talmud as it started off as being called IS NOT based on the Pentateuch (or first 5 books of the Old Testament).
It's based on the TORAH which is only ONE BOOK...that was allegedly given to Moses.
The Torah is NOT the Pentateuch because the Pentateuch was NOT written by Moses.

STOP! Believing that they existed or not is one thing, but the script clearly details Solomon, as he wrote himself, in that he was very, very Black skinned! Come on!

Actually that a common misunderstanding of The Song of Solomon 1:5

The speaker who is saying they are Black is NOT Solomon but actually the QUEEN OF SHEBA speaking to the Caucasian Israelite women of Solomon's kingdom who were probably giving her a hard time because she was Black or very dark.
Just like they gave Moses a hard time for marrying a Black woman from Ethiopia.

If you read the surrounding verses it provides more context:

"4 Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.

5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept."

She's actually describing herself and comparing herself TO the curtains of Solomon...so obviously this isn't Solomon speaking but her.
She also talk about how her mother's children were angry with her and made her the keeper of vineyards...again, this isn't Solomon but her.

She's defending herself against the anti-Black racism in that land.
Caucasians whether they were Jews or Arabs have had a long history of being anti-Black.

And to provide Biblical evidence that Solomon was a White/Caucasian man look no further than that SAME BOOK in which the SAME WOMAN (Queen of Sheba) describes Solomon her lover in ch. 5 vs.10

"
My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand."

She says her lover is white and RUDDY which means a bit reddish.
White and rudy is the EXACT description of Caucasians who tend to have white skin with blushing and reddish hue mixed in.

I have to tell you the same thing I found out a long time ago sister......
Most of us were brought up in the church and WANT to book to be about Black people and our liberation but the truth is the Bible was a book written BY Caucasians FOR Caucasians....documenting their origin and history.

Troy

So out of this entire conversation and all the information exchanged between us, the ONLY thing that grabbed your attention enough to respond was MY statement about how long man has been on this planet???

8 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

To answer your question directly, no.
Because I don't trust the source telling me that they did....i.e...Western Archeology.

@Pioneer1 Then yes, it is based on 'belief' even if there are facts. But the source is not just Western Archeology, that is just one approach. 

Ancient depictions of people with these LONG SKULLS are very well depicted. 

So I do want to know; You don't even believe scholars like the late Ivan Van Sertima?

He states that Nefertiti was definitely a White foreigner. Her traits are not atypical of the modern skulls.

14 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

It's based on the TORAH which is only ONE BOOK

can you offer a reference?

15 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

the Pentateuch was NOT written by Moses.

who then wrote the Pentatuch?

17 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

The speaker who is saying they are Black is NOT Solomon but actually the QUEEN OF SHEBA

@Pioneer1 There is nothing that states the book was written by anyone other than Solomon. So if you don't believe that then, that is where the contention rest. There is no need to go beyond this point unless you can provide evidence that the author is who you say.

19 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

book written BY Caucasians FOR Caucasians....documenting their origin and history.

Yes, I do believe that White people were in Africa. But nevertheless, i have never heard of any other culture professing Black AFrican people's traits other then Black African people.

21 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

The teachings of Elijah Muhammad

Speaking of which, you do realize that Minister Louis Farrakhan admitted that the matriarch of this following is a White woman? 

Chev

You don't even believe scholars like the late Ivan Van Sertima?

Yes, I DO trust him...more than many others.

But you have to understand that when it comes to history you can't put too much trust in ANY human beings unless they were there to witness things themselves.
You just have to decide who is more trustworthy based on your past dealings with their work along with your own common sense.

can you offer a reference?

Probably, but not right now.

who then wrote the Pentatuch?

A number of scribes and scholars convened to put it together while the Jews were still in Babylon but I believe the project was spearheaded by a man named Ezra.
It was compiled from many earlier documents.

Moses CERTAINLY didn't write it because his own death and what happened afterwards was recorded in one of the books!

There is nothing that states the book was written by anyone other than Solomon. So if you don't believe that then, that is where the contention rest. There is no need to go beyond this point unless you can provide evidence that the author is who you say.

Lol...all you have to do is just READ the book to realize that it wasn't written by Solomon but by a WOMAN.
Just read it.
But you can also do online research on it's history as well.

Speaking of which, you do realize that Minister Louis Farrakhan admitted that the matriarch of this following is a White woman?

I'm not sure what you mean.
According to Nation of Islam theology the mother of Fard Muhammad was a Caucasian woman.
Is that what you're refering to?

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

So out of this entire conversation and all the information exchanged between us, the ONLY thing that grabbed your attention enough to respond was MY statement about how long man has been on this planet???

Yes, because it is such a wildly inaccurate statement.  Why would I invest my time reading more?  Plus I don't know enough about the the subject you and CHevdove are talking about to participate in a meaningful way.

Do really believe that humans are billions are years old!?  I'm not going to debate facts with you, because you've demonstrated that facts don't mean anything when they conflict with the world view.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Troy said:

Yes, because it is such a wildly inaccurate statement.  Why would I invest my time reading more?  Plus I don't know enough about the the subject you and CHevdove are talking about to participate in a meaningful way.

Do really believe that humans are billions are years old!?  I'm not going to debate facts with you, because you've demonstrated that facts don't mean anything when they conflict with the world view.

Here we go again......

Two AfroAmerican men fighting and arguing with eachother over what SOMEONE ELSE said or believes is the truth or the right thing, lol.

Man I hope you read the recent thread I wrote and not simply dismiss it as some rambling rant.

Why should I?  If everything else flows from the crazy statement that you made below. Where did you learn this information?

Black people are millions if not billions of years old and we were just as advanced if not MORE advanced millions of years ago than we are today.

Again there is nothing to debate here if you are operating on the premise that so called "Black" people roamed the Earth billions of years ago.  The Earth's atmosphere was not even breathable 1/2 a million years ago...

Again, I know you will never change your mind or God forbid retract a statement and admit you made a mistake, so I will not try to convince you otherwise.

Do you understand now?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

But you have to understand that when it comes to history you can't put too much trust in ANY human beings unless they were there to witness things themselves.

@Pioneer1 This is an impossible statement to go any farther with you because, what you are saying is that, even though we as humans die off and leave writen works, it cannot be trusted as being authentic based on any 'measurable standard'. 

49 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Moses CERTAINLY didn't write it because his own death and what happened afterwards was recorded in one of the books!

LOL this is unbelievable statement. You just stated that a group of scribes and scholars got together on your version of how the Talmud was eventually written, but cannot realize that would be the very process in the written conclusion of the end of the life of Moses!? 

Your all over the place, and have no fixed dates from which to base anything on. 

You need to provide some evidence that the author of the Songs of Solomon was not him. You are shooting in the dark. The Bible gives a detailed timeline of the kings over Israel and Jewry. HOw in the world could a king with a government not verify their writings. LOL. That makes no sense at all.

57 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

A number of scribes and scholars convened to put it together while the Jews were still in Babylon

@Pioneer1Geez. Ezra lived during the 400s BC, that is almost a thousands years after the events occurred in Egypt with regards to the 18th and 19th Dynasty of the Ramasses and the Thutmosis.  The civilization in Egypt revolves around the 1500s BC!!! Talk about writing about something second hand! That would mean that Ezra was writing about something that happened over a thousand years prior! LOL. Get out of here with that! LOL!

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

I believe the project was spearheaded by a man named Ezra.
It was compiled from many earlier documents.

@Pioneer1 What earlier documents? What earlier published documents could Ezra have possibly used that the man, Moses did or that the Egyptians did? Did Ezra use the Egyptian documents? Can you provide some kind of dated document that Ezra could have used? BTW, I think Ezra lived after the downfall of the NeoBabylonian empire. He lived under the PErsian in Persepolis or their other Achaemenid Capital city. Both Nehemiah and Ezra were apart of the construction of the Second Temple for the Jews. 

Chev

This is an impossible statement to go any farther with you because, what you are saying is that, even though we as humans die off and leave writen works, it cannot be trusted as being authentic based on any 'measurable standard'.

No it can't.
Even COURTS are hesitant to believe human eye witnesses!
So why are we to believe that human record keeping is INFALLIBLE?

LOL this is unbelievable statement. You just stated that a group of scribes and scholars got together on your version of how the Talmud was eventually written, but cannot realize that would be the very process in the written conclusion of the end of the life of Moses!? 

?????
I didn't say that this DID NOT happen.
They actually DID do this!

I just said Moses wasn't the one doing it.

Your all over the place, and have no fixed dates from which to base anything on

Lol...I'm not all over the place.
I'm firm and consistent as far as history goes....don't put too much trust in ANY of it.

You need to provide some evidence that the author of the Songs of Solomon was not him. You are shooting in the dark.

Lol, I JUST showed you in Songs of Solomon chapter 1 it says:

"5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon. "

The author speaks of the curtains OF Solomon.
How could this be Solomon speaking unless he's talking about himself in the second person?????

But if you want further evidence....here are more verses:

Song of Solomon 1:2
"Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine."

The author says let HIM kiss ME with HIS mouth.
If Solomon wrote this song as you claim are you saying he is asking that a MAN kiss him???

What about Song of Solomon 2:6
" His left hand is under my head, and his right hand doth embrace me."

Do you STILL believe Solomon wrote this???

Come on.

That would mean that Ezra was writing about something that happened over a thousand years prior!

Yes.
That's exactly what he did.

In Deuteronomy Chapter 34:10 the author of the Penateuch says:

"Since then, no prophet has risen in Israel like Moses, whom the Lord knew face to face, 11 who did all those signs and wonders the Lord sent him to do in Egypt
to Pharaoh and to all his officials and to his whole land. 12 For no one has ever shown the mighty power or performed the awesome deeds that Moses did in the sight of all Israel."

He says "since then"....meaning the author was presently speaking ABOUT the past.
Now although a date isn't set, obviously he's speaking of past events as he's compiling these scriptures.

It's also evidence that MOSES DID NOT WRITE THIS BOOK which is part of the Pentateuch, because it's talking about him and speaking from a LATER date!

What earlier documents? What earlier published documents could Ezra have possibly used that the man, Moses did or that the Egyptians did? Did Ezra use the Egyptian documents? Can you provide some kind of dated document that Ezra could have used? BTW, I think Ezra lived after the downfall of the NeoBabylonian empire.

Ezra lived in Babylon DURING and AFTER the fall of the Babylonian empire but WHILE it was controled by King Cyrus and the Persians.

And although I'm not exactly sure of ALL the documents he used, I'm sure he used many of the documents that the Babylonians themselves had for their own religion AS WELL AS the documents the Zoroastrians had.

Biblical scholars know full well that the "Flood myth" existed among other cultures like the Babylonians and Persians and these earlier stories were believed to be used in making the Pentateuch while in Babylon.

The Bible gives a detailed timeline of the kings over Israel and Jewry.

The Bible gives NO DATES.
The dates were given LATER ON after the so-called "events" took place and were for the most part guesses.
We don't KNOW Moses existed 1500 B.C....that's just a commonly accepted estimate.

Troy

Yes I understand.

The ONLY reasons you consider my statement crazy is because Western science or more specifically Caucasian Archeologists whom you have faith and trust in haven't confirmed it YET.

If......next year or in 15 years they came out and said that humanity  is TRILLIONS of years old, THEN you would believe.

I admit that I have no proof of MY beliefs about history....because it's HISTORY and nobody today was around to actually witness what happened to verify it, but YOU won't acknowledge the same and are dead SURE that everything these "getting drunk on the weekend" scientists tell you is the gospel truth beyond dispute....LOL.

So @Pioneer1 what is the source of your information? What source are you referencing to that say the Black is millions of year old?

If someone can along and said humanity is trillions if years old, they would be rejected, because the would require the scientific community to discard everything we know about not just man, but the entire universe. Our galaxy did not exist a trillion years ago. 

So, keep believing man walked the earth a billion years ago... just dont expect anyone to believe you.

• Like 2

Troy

You and I are in the same position.

YOU believe in your sources that tell you that humanity is LESS than a billion years old.

I believe my sources that tell me that humanity is OVER a billion years old.

And guess what?
NEITHER one of us has been around long enough to verify which sources are correct so all we can do is pick and choose the sources we trust the most and HOPE it's correct.

You make a big deal out of people picking and choosing what they want to accept, but isn't that how the world has been working for THOUSANDS of years?
People choosing what they want to believe to suit their own interests?

You can believe what you want to believe but I'm fed up believing in Western archeologists who's stories CHANGE every damn generation about how long man has been on this planet, how old it is, and whether or not we were created or evolved.....NO MORE.

As far as I'm concerned they are LIARS and I'm not believing in the informatoin THEY present to us about history.

Del

Pioneer you have succeeded in convincing the forum that your thought process is unreasonable.

Well.....
I wouldn't call it a success, because it certainly wasn't my intention.....lol.

On 9/7/2018 at 8:11 PM, Pioneer1 said:

So why are we to believe that human record keeping is INFALLIBLE?

@Pioneer1 All human record keeping is not infalliable if it can be confirmed by a fixed point. That is one of the basis of understanding a 'civilization' versus a primitive  existence. SCRIPT. Script is confirmed based upon a chronological and fixed point in time and science. As a Biology major, one of the first processed to understand how to confirm theories is THE SCIENTIFIC PROCESS. If theories are repeatable, then it becomes factual. Some theories remain just that Theories, because they cannot be proven by repetition. So human record keeping is factual in many regards. You may not like what you read or the authorship, but facts can be a proven fact based on confirmation too. More than one source have recorded about the life of Julius Caesar and Augustus, therefore, this would be factual. The PENTATUCH is part of the first books of the Koran and other sources document it in other civilizations with script, therefore it is factual that it was written during the time of the 'end of the 18th Dynasty'. 

The LIves of the Egyptians are sourced by other civilizations contemporary to the 18th and 19th dynasty, therefore, and contain the records about Moses the Hebrew, therefore, and the script dated of that time period has also been confirmed, the scroll technology of that time period was different from the time period of EZRA.

I just said Moses wasn't the one doing it.

No, you said that it was probably Ezra or someone from Babylon that wrote the PENTATUCH.  There is a time difference of about 1000 years between the two!

The author speaks of the curtains OF Solomon.
How could this be Solomon speaking unless he's talking about himself in the second person?????

LOL! @Pioneer1Many people cannot understand writing styles such as 'the Cantebarry Tales' and therefore, it becomes a college level course in which requires a higher discipline to study! If the average person cannot under how the different authors of ancient script was written completely unless they study under a college, then certainily SOLOMON'S WRITINGS would not easily be understood! The man is brilliant! Just as the other Levites in their colleges agreed! Solomon used SCIENCE to write this book SONGS OF SOLOMON!!!!!!! @Pioneer1 Solomon was ' A KING'! He was well skilled and educated. This book contained is in the Books of the Bible and is also defined as THE GREATEST of all books. It's a small book but packed with a huge amount of material that spans thousands of years of history.

I would love to give the break down on this incredible book, but it would take awhile. At any rate, I will try to dialogue with you a little, although, you jumped around alot. 

First of all, the book is defined too, as a 'song' meaning it contains 'verses' that are song throughout the book and it regards A SPECIFIC THEME. In this book, Solomon is writing about a specific MAIDEN that he did eventually marry. He defines this maiden as being very, very, black skinned, and furthermore, he is using science to do this. Most people are not 'true black' but just very dark skinned and may appear to be black, but there are some people, even today, that are 'scientifically black skinned. This is what Solomon is defining.

Solomon wrote this book when he was old. He wrote about how the daughters of Israel adored him. I read this book, and OMG, I am like, God! Please bring him back! LOL.

MOST people actually believe the book is about just this 'girl' and NOT Solomon, but what Solomon does is connects himself to this girl, and states that he is 'A TWIN' to her, in that he came from the very same MATERNAL source as she did. He not only is speaking about his mother 'BATHSHEBA' but about the very origins of all ISRAEL, stemming from Black origins. He connects himself to her in so many other ways and uses the science of many things in this book. 

Yes.
That's exactly what he did.

In Deuteronomy Chapter 34:10 the author of the Penateuch says:

I understand why you say this now, however, the PENTATUCH, was proven to be around long before EZRA's lifetime and verified through scrolls found in caves and byway of other points brought out even today. The Kings of Israel and the Jews who lived long before Ezra, also had the 'pentatuch' in their libraries. So, after their downfall, Nebuchadnezzar took the Jews scrolls and housed them in his libraries. He and other Chaldeans believed in SCRIPT obviously, because they were the original masters of script way back in time, even before Abraham's lifetime. So therefore, translations came about byway of Jews like DANIEL, who the Chaldean king put into his court, the well educated Jews. 

The time span of the MEDO-PERSIANS and the CHALDEANS of Neo-Babylon did overlap, but the Chaldeans Empire lasted for over a hundred years. Today, the western world attempts to place the Persians over the translations, and this is wrong. 

Ezra lived in Babylon DURING and AFTER the fall of the Babylonian empire but WHILE it was controled by King Cyrus and the Persians.

I don't think so, regarding CYRUS. Cyrus ordered the construction of the Second Temple, but he died beofe it was completed. Then, Darius-the-Mede ruled over Babylon, and checked and found that Cyrus had made this decree. So, Darius then completely ignored the decree of his father XERXES, the king of kings over all the Satraps. Darius set up the Jews and gave them support to journey back down to Jerusalem to complet the temple. But, as far as Ezra living during and after the fall of Babylon-Chaldea, you may be right. But Cyrus was dead by the time they conflicted with Xerxes, the king of kings.

Biblical scholars know full well that the "Flood myth" existed among other cultures like the Babylonians and Persians and these earlier stories were believed to be used in making the Pentateuch while in Babylon.

@Pioneer1 That may be so about people not believing in the Great World Flood, but that doesn't mean that it was not recorded during the time of the 18th and 19th Dynastic period in Egypt and during the time of GREATER BABYLON and the Epic of Gilgamesh even hundreds of years before 1500s BC. The Epic of Gilgamesh was recorded like before 2000s BC and used another type of script in ancient Syria. The script of those times were based off of Ugarit culture and the LInear B script of the Crete Minoans and ultimately the Cuneiform script of GREATER BABYLON. They have recored this 'Flood' story too. 

The Bible gives NO DATES.

What!? 

Let me see here, if the ancient governments who existed contemporary to the Hebrews and all scripts from all of these systems agree to specific events, then this is one process of measuring time. The Egyptian system had specific CALENDARS and they measure time accurately based on fixed points. But because different systems used different methods, there is a comparison and contrasting of various 'timelines' and this is how time is marked and confirmed. The timelines contained to date events contained in the Bible is based on these scientific marks and by recording events from other contemporary governments is the GLOBAL WORLD marked. This is why in colleges across the world, the PENTATUCH is regarded as a valid source more than any other ancient book! I learned this in college! This is brought in many college courses, such as, HUMANITIES, and WESTERN CIV courses and etc.!

The dates were given LATER ON after the so-called "events" took place and were for the most part guesses.
We don't KNOW Moses existed 1500 B.C....that's just a commonly accepted estimate.

LOL! No, again, you learn this in college, in that the Koran and other books in India and China, have confirmed the records contained in the Pentatuch, and the Egyptian records, about many events recorded in the PENTATUCH were written in the script the Egyptians usedand the type of 'PAPYRUS' used at that time of the life of Moses during the 18th Dynasty are authentic. And no, most western civilization misdate the events of Moses to occur during the 1400s bc and to be during the 19th Dynasty. This is wrong and can be proven due to many other publications in that the western civilization deliberately misdated the events of the Hebrews and thier being expelled from Egypt way before the time of RAMESES II. It is not an estimate, because the Egyptian records are detailed and agree with the Pentatuch exactly.

Chev

You know what sis?

I apologize to you and to myself for breaking a rule that I usually practice in REAL life that I rarely practice on the internet but I should start practicing more.

I try not to argue with people or hold prolonged discussions of disagreement with people over things I CAN NOT PROVE....because we'd be going in circles back and forth for years rejecting the evidence we offer eachother.

The fact is....
Like I told Troy, neither of us as human beings KNOWS history or what happened beyond 1000 years ago.
Unless you are given a vision or taken back in time, you don't KNOW what happened you only BELIEVE what happened based on the evidence you've observed (writings, witness accounts, heiroglyphics, paintings, ect....) but you don't KNOW it because you weren't there to either experience or witness it.

I will still discuss aspects of religion with you, but I won't keep covering the same ground over and over again hoping that you will believe me or you hoping I will believe you because it's clearly fruitless.

If you want to believe Solomon was a Black man, and that the Bible is a book that's good for Black people....that's your right and I respect that.

23 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

If you want to believe Solomon was a Black man, and that the Bible is a book that's good for Black people....that's your right and I respect that.

@Pioneer1 Thank you very much, for offering me respect, my brother. 

23 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The fact is....
Like I told Troy, neither of us as human beings KNOWS history or what happened beyond 1000 years ago.

@Pioneer1 You see this statement you made here starts out as "The fact is..." and this is a problem because 'facts' are not based on any of us and our beliefs, but it is based on TRUTH, whether or not it really did happen or not. So, we can choose to believe in certain concepts or happenings or we can NOT believe, but that doesn't make it 'true or false' though. if certain historical subjects did really happen, and we choose not to believe, then the fact still stands that it 'really did happen'. 

So therefore, there are a lot of proofs that go way beyond 1000 years ago that has been confirmed, whether or not we choose to believe is a matter of choice. There are a lot of proven happenings on this earth beyond even 5000 years ago, however, we may or may not choose to believe in this. But, if we are not accepting TRUTHS, then my question would be, will  the rejection and ignorance of TRUTH harm us in certain ways? And, my answer would be yes absolutely. I believe that if we, especially Black AfroAmericans choose to reject a lot of history about Black African oppression thousands of years ago, and the process of how we keep becoming suppressed under White Supremacy, and do not consider that there is a pattern here, of history repeating itself, then we will not be able to see solid solutions to become free from this wicked cycle that we continue to be caught up within. 

@Pioneer1 I am here now, and I am living, I am offering my experiences of studying under a discipline. I have had the opportunity to look in microscopes and see prepared slides, and slide that I have had to prepare myself of cells, cells undergoing meiosis, and mitosis, plant cells, animals cells that I prepared myslef. I have studied the anatomy of certain specimens, and etc. I am sharing my research here. I can see the depictions of Egyptians in ancient times and, because of knowing the process of confirmation, I can see certain people today and make contrast and comparisons and I tell you, that yes, human life does go beyond 6000 years for certain reasons based on this kind of research. Ancient script are difficult to decipher due to deliberate acts to confuse, but by and by, hopefully, this kind of confusion will be sorted out. But it is going to take some time though. 

I do respect you sticking to your belief in not continuing to discuss what you choose not to. And I appreciate your input though, very much. 

Chev

You see this statement you made here starts out as "The fact is..." and this is a problem because 'facts' are not based on any of us and our beliefs, but it is based on TRUTH, whether or not it really did happen or not. So, we can choose to believe in certain concepts or happenings or we can NOT believe, but that doesn't make it 'true or false' though. if certain historical subjects did really happen, and we choose not to believe, then the fact still stands that it 'really did happen'.

I agree totally.
Our "beliefs" have no bearing on what has or hasn't happened....nor do our interpretations.

I believe that if we, especially Black AfroAmericans choose to reject a lot of history about Black African oppression thousands of years ago, and the process of how we keep becoming suppressed under White Supremacy, and do not consider that there is a pattern here, of history repeating itself, then we will not be able to see solid solutions to become free from this wicked cycle that we continue to be caught up within.

I agree with this also.
Infact, on non-verbal IQ tests one of the main methods of measuring a person's intelligence is PATTERN RECOGNITION.
If you are intelligent enough to recognize PATTERNS and how they relate to your behavior or others, you can predict certain outcomes and either prepare for them OR modify the circumstances that may produce them!

One of the problems with our people is that they're WELL VERSED in history and scriptures yet with all that knowledge they STILL can't figure out how to keep the police from shooting their son down in the street or how to cure some autoimmune disease they contracted from the chemicals being put in the environment.....so what good is all this "knowledge" of history and religion?

When I was a kid in Detroit I used to sit at the Shrine of the Black Madonna bookstore and read for HOURS about ancient African history and the greatness of Mali and Kemet but when I came out with all that knowledge I was STILL unemployed and to drive out to the suburbs to and ask White people for jobs....lol.

We need to focus on the HERE AND NOW and learn how to improve our health, our wealth, and our community in a wholistic and practical way.

• Like 1

When I was a kid in Detroit I used to sit at the Shrine of the Black Madonna bookstore and read for HOURS about ancient African history and the greatness of Mali and Kemet 

One of the problems with our people is that they're WELL VERSED in history and scriptures yet with all that knowledge they STILL can't figure out how to keep the police from shooting their son down in the street or how to cure some autoimmune disease they contracted from the chemicals being put in the environment.....so what good is all this "knowledge" of history and religion?

@Pioneer1 You are well versed, but not everyone is well versed as you are. But I agree that many of us are well versed to a point, however, we are still, many of us, anyway, --- we are still very conditioned too, by negative influences and this is what is keeping us from knowing what to do about our sad condition. Nevertheless, it has only been about 400 years since the foundation of this government has formed and therefore, our education and 'self education' will pay off if we can see the pattern in the past that shows some vital answers. 

We need to focus on the HERE AND NOW and learn how to improve our health, our wealth, and our community in a wholistic and practical way.

THE HERE AND NOW! Well here is the issue with this: Although, I have not looked into this recent heresy, but a relative recently told me that there is some country in Africa where the Original AFricans who have the control of their goverment, has passed decrees that have stopped White Africans from dominating land. I think they may have forced them off certain lands. And so, we over here in THE STATES are not going to here much about what is going on over there, but we are being affected by these movements nonetheless. What I hear from Omarosa, may have some truth to it, about some secret retaliation movement of race wars against us,. Therefore, I think we should stay informed as much as we can. Knowledge is power. If gives us a way to make better decisions with regards to our government. Trump made comments about what is going on in Africa, and it would not surprise me if we over here are being victimized, unknowingly, by what the Africans are doing over there.

My research tells me that this was going to happen, anyway. They have land over there, and all they have to do is 'come together' and that is what I  think has been going on, sort of under the table. Believe it or not, but I believe that is the 'iskra' [ie spark]  for the ending of the Cold War and etc. I think it stems from Pan-AFricanism from Sub-Saharan Africans. They got tired of being controlled and they may be banning together. And, so, we are not going to get the truth from here right away, therefore, we need to continue to read and stay informed, because we will be affected, IMO.

Chev

we are still very conditioned too, by negative influences and this is what is keeping us from knowing what to do about our sad condition

Ofcourse there are negative influences that seek to block information and truths from coming to AfroAmericans; but also the strong "culture of ignorance" in the AfroAmerican community is a major factor.

A lot of our people don't know how to help themselves or their community and what's even worse is a lot of them DON'T CARE OR WANT TO KNOW.
They are in "survival mode" and as long as they're getting the basics to survive another day, they could care less what happens next month let alone next generation.

I'm glad to see Africa coming together but until they learn how to be independant and abandon the Caucasian legal system and social/moral systems that were left over there after colonialism....they will continue to have problems.
In many African governments the officials still wear those "George Washington" wigs during their meetings as a left over from when the British had them under their thumb.

Troy

I didn't respond for two reasons:

1. I thought if I didn't respond you'd eventually forget about the question and move on, lol.

2. Although I believe man has been on this planet for not just millions or billions of years but actually TRILLIONS of years....I can't prove it. I can only go by the few sources I trust that state this. And since I know you wouldn't accept my sources anyway, I said why bother?