Sign in to follow this  
Chevdove

Snoop Dog vs The Clark Sisters & Wendy Williams

On 9/7/2018 at 8:11 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Ezra lived in Babylon DURING and AFTER the fall of the Babylonian empire but WHILE it was controled by King Cyrus and the Persians.

I don't think so, regarding CYRUS. Cyrus ordered the construction of the Second Temple, but he died beofe it was completed. Then, Darius-the-Mede ruled over Babylon, and checked and found that Cyrus had made this decree. So, Darius then completely ignored the decree of his father XERXES, the king of kings over all the Satraps. Darius set up the Jews and gave them support to journey back down to Jerusalem to complet the temple. But, as far as Ezra living during and after the fall of Babylon-Chaldea, you may be right. But Cyrus was dead by the time they conflicted with Xerxes, the king of kings.

Biblical scholars know full well that the "Flood myth" existed among other cultures like the Babylonians and Persians and these earlier stories were believed to be used in making the Pentateuch while in Babylon.

@Pioneer1 That may be so about people not believing in the Great World Flood, but that doesn't mean that it was not recorded during the time of the 18th and 19th Dynastic period in Egypt and during the time of GREATER BABYLON and the Epic of Gilgamesh even hundreds of years before 1500s BC. The Epic of Gilgamesh was recorded like before 2000s BC and used another type of script in ancient Syria. The script of those times were based off of Ugarit culture and the LInear B script of the Crete Minoans and ultimately the Cuneiform script of GREATER BABYLON. They have recored this 'Flood' story too. 

The Bible gives NO DATES.

What!? 

Let me see here, if the ancient governments who existed contemporary to the Hebrews and all scripts from all of these systems agree to specific events, then this is one process of measuring time. The Egyptian system had specific CALENDARS and they measure time accurately based on fixed points. But because different systems used different methods, there is a comparison and contrasting of various 'timelines' and this is how time is marked and confirmed. The timelines contained to date events contained in the Bible is based on these scientific marks and by recording events from other contemporary governments is the GLOBAL WORLD marked. This is why in colleges across the world, the PENTATUCH is regarded as a valid source more than any other ancient book! I learned this in college! This is brought in many college courses, such as, HUMANITIES, and WESTERN CIV courses and etc.!

The dates were given LATER ON after the so-called "events" took place and were for the most part guesses.
We don't KNOW Moses existed 1500 B.C....that's just a commonly accepted estimate.

LOL! No, again, you learn this in college, in that the Koran and other books in India and China, have confirmed the records contained in the Pentatuch, and the Egyptian records, about many events recorded in the PENTATUCH were written in the script the Egyptians usedand the type of 'PAPYRUS' used at that time of the life of Moses during the 18th Dynasty are authentic. And no, most western civilization misdate the events of Moses to occur during the 1400s bc and to be during the 19th Dynasty. This is wrong and can be proven due to many other publications in that the western civilization deliberately misdated the events of the Hebrews and thier being expelled from Egypt way before the time of RAMESES II. It is not an estimate, because the Egyptian records are detailed and agree with the Pentatuch exactly.

Chev

You know what sis?

I apologize to you and to myself for breaking a rule that I usually practice in REAL life that I rarely practice on the internet but I should start practicing more.

I try not to argue with people or hold prolonged discussions of disagreement with people over things I CAN NOT PROVE....because we'd be going in circles back and forth for years rejecting the evidence we offer eachother.

The fact is....
Like I told Troy, neither of us as human beings KNOWS history or what happened beyond 1000 years ago.
Unless you are given a vision or taken back in time, you don't KNOW what happened you only BELIEVE what happened based on the evidence you've observed (writings, witness accounts, heiroglyphics, paintings, ect....) but you don't KNOW it because you weren't there to either experience or witness it.

I will still discuss aspects of religion with you, but I won't keep covering the same ground over and over again hoping that you will believe me or you hoping I will believe you because it's clearly fruitless.

If you want to believe Solomon was a Black man, and that the Bible is a book that's good for Black people....that's your right and I respect that.

@Pioneer1 will you reveal the source of the following information?

On 9/8/2018 at 8:51 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I believe my sources that tell me that humanity is OVER a billion years old.

23 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

If you want to believe Solomon was a Black man, and that the Bible is a book that's good for Black people....that's your right and I respect that.

@Pioneer1 Thank you very much, for offering me respect, my brother. 

23 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The fact is....
Like I told Troy, neither of us as human beings KNOWS history or what happened beyond 1000 years ago.

@Pioneer1 You see this statement you made here starts out as "The fact is..." and this is a problem because 'facts' are not based on any of us and our beliefs, but it is based on TRUTH, whether or not it really did happen or not. So, we can choose to believe in certain concepts or happenings or we can NOT believe, but that doesn't make it 'true or false' though. if certain historical subjects did really happen, and we choose not to believe, then the fact still stands that it 'really did happen'. 

So therefore, there are a lot of proofs that go way beyond 1000 years ago that has been confirmed, whether or not we choose to believe is a matter of choice. There are a lot of proven happenings on this earth beyond even 5000 years ago, however, we may or may not choose to believe in this. But, if we are not accepting TRUTHS, then my question would be, will  the rejection and ignorance of TRUTH harm us in certain ways? And, my answer would be yes absolutely. I believe that if we, especially Black AfroAmericans choose to reject a lot of history about Black African oppression thousands of years ago, and the process of how we keep becoming suppressed under White Supremacy, and do not consider that there is a pattern here, of history repeating itself, then we will not be able to see solid solutions to become free from this wicked cycle that we continue to be caught up within. 

@Pioneer1 I am here now, and I am living, I am offering my experiences of studying under a discipline. I have had the opportunity to look in microscopes and see prepared slides, and slide that I have had to prepare myself of cells, cells undergoing meiosis, and mitosis, plant cells, animals cells that I prepared myslef. I have studied the anatomy of certain specimens, and etc. I am sharing my research here. I can see the depictions of Egyptians in ancient times and, because of knowing the process of confirmation, I can see certain people today and make contrast and comparisons and I tell you, that yes, human life does go beyond 6000 years for certain reasons based on this kind of research. Ancient script are difficult to decipher due to deliberate acts to confuse, but by and by, hopefully, this kind of confusion will be sorted out. But it is going to take some time though. 

I do respect you sticking to your belief in not continuing to discuss what you choose not to. And I appreciate your input though, very much. 

Chev

You see this statement you made here starts out as "The fact is..." and this is a problem because 'facts' are not based on any of us and our beliefs, but it is based on TRUTH, whether or not it really did happen or not. So, we can choose to believe in certain concepts or happenings or we can NOT believe, but that doesn't make it 'true or false' though. if certain historical subjects did really happen, and we choose not to believe, then the fact still stands that it 'really did happen'.

I agree totally.
Our "beliefs" have no bearing on what has or hasn't happened....nor do our interpretations.

I believe that if we, especially Black AfroAmericans choose to reject a lot of history about Black African oppression thousands of years ago, and the process of how we keep becoming suppressed under White Supremacy, and do not consider that there is a pattern here, of history repeating itself, then we will not be able to see solid solutions to become free from this wicked cycle that we continue to be caught up within.

I agree with this also.
Infact, on non-verbal IQ tests one of the main methods of measuring a person's intelligence is PATTERN RECOGNITION.
If you are intelligent enough to recognize PATTERNS and how they relate to your behavior or others, you can predict certain outcomes and either prepare for them OR modify the circumstances that may produce them!

One of the problems with our people is that they're WELL VERSED in history and scriptures yet with all that knowledge they STILL can't figure out how to keep the police from shooting their son down in the street or how to cure some autoimmune disease they contracted from the chemicals being put in the environment.....so what good is all this "knowledge" of history and religion?

When I was a kid in Detroit I used to sit at the Shrine of the Black Madonna bookstore and read for HOURS about ancient African history and the greatness of Mali and Kemet but when I came out with all that knowledge I was STILL unemployed and to drive out to the suburbs to and ask White people for jobs....lol.

We need to focus on the HERE AND NOW and learn how to improve our health, our wealth, and our community in a wholistic and practical way.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

When I was a kid in Detroit I used to sit at the Shrine of the Black Madonna bookstore and read for HOURS about ancient African history and the greatness of Mali and Kemet 

One of the problems with our people is that they're WELL VERSED in history and scriptures yet with all that knowledge they STILL can't figure out how to keep the police from shooting their son down in the street or how to cure some autoimmune disease they contracted from the chemicals being put in the environment.....so what good is all this "knowledge" of history and religion?

@Pioneer1 You are well versed, but not everyone is well versed as you are. But I agree that many of us are well versed to a point, however, we are still, many of us, anyway, --- we are still very conditioned too, by negative influences and this is what is keeping us from knowing what to do about our sad condition. Nevertheless, it has only been about 400 years since the foundation of this government has formed and therefore, our education and 'self education' will pay off if we can see the pattern in the past that shows some vital answers. 

We need to focus on the HERE AND NOW and learn how to improve our health, our wealth, and our community in a wholistic and practical way.

THE HERE AND NOW! Well here is the issue with this: Although, I have not looked into this recent heresy, but a relative recently told me that there is some country in Africa where the Original AFricans who have the control of their goverment, has passed decrees that have stopped White Africans from dominating land. I think they may have forced them off certain lands. And so, we over here in THE STATES are not going to here much about what is going on over there, but we are being affected by these movements nonetheless. What I hear from Omarosa, may have some truth to it, about some secret retaliation movement of race wars against us,. Therefore, I think we should stay informed as much as we can. Knowledge is power. If gives us a way to make better decisions with regards to our government. Trump made comments about what is going on in Africa, and it would not surprise me if we over here are being victimized, unknowingly, by what the Africans are doing over there.

My research tells me that this was going to happen, anyway. They have land over there, and all they have to do is 'come together' and that is what I  think has been going on, sort of under the table. Believe it or not, but I believe that is the 'iskra' [ie spark]  for the ending of the Cold War and etc. I think it stems from Pan-AFricanism from Sub-Saharan Africans. They got tired of being controlled and they may be banning together. And, so, we are not going to get the truth from here right away, therefore, we need to continue to read and stay informed, because we will be affected, IMO.

@Pioneer1 is the idea that Black men have been on the planet for millions or billions of years a product of your imagination or did you get this idea from somewhere else? 

I know you read my question.  I can only assume you are deliberately ignoring it why?

Chev

we are still very conditioned too, by negative influences and this is what is keeping us from knowing what to do about our sad condition

Ofcourse there are negative influences that seek to block information and truths from coming to AfroAmericans; but also the strong "culture of ignorance" in the AfroAmerican community is a major factor.

A lot of our people don't know how to help themselves or their community and what's even worse is a lot of them DON'T CARE OR WANT TO KNOW.
They are in "survival mode" and as long as they're getting the basics to survive another day, they could care less what happens next month let alone next generation.

I'm glad to see Africa coming together but until they learn how to be independant and abandon the Caucasian legal system and social/moral systems that were left over there after colonialism....they will continue to have problems.
In many African governments the officials still wear those "George Washington" wigs during their meetings as a left over from when the British had them under their thumb.

Troy

I didn't respond for two reasons:

1. I thought if I didn't respond you'd eventually forget about the question and move on, lol.

2. Although I believe man has been on this planet for not just millions or billions of years but actually TRILLIONS of years....I can't prove it. I can only go by the few sources I trust that state this. And since I know you wouldn't accept my sources anyway, I said why bother?

In many African governments the officials still wear those "George Washington" wigs during their meetings as a left over from when the British had them under their thumb.

@Pioneer1 yes, I heard this was done in the Caribbeans in particular areas.