Black Christians-White. Christains!

First,Christainity. Is. A. Slave. Religion.Christianity. Was. Beaten. ,Into,Our. Slave Ancestors. On. Slave,Plantations..Christianity. Is. ,White-Supremacy. Religion..BLack-Christians. Are. In. Poverty,Except,The,Serpent  Demon,Stealing  Preachers.White  -Christains  Most  Live  Good.Murdering,Enslaving  People,Stealing  In  The  Name  Of ,Christainity..Racist  White  Politicians,Are  Christians.White  Christians Not  Caring  About  Black,Christians...Christianity Have  ,Black   People  Spiritually Enslaved....

• Like 1

On 8/27/2018 at 4:20 PM, harry brown said:

Christianity Have  ,Black   People  Spiritually Enslaved...

Yes, this i believe though, in that 'false Christianity Have Black People Spiritually Enslaved...'

False Christianity, the Anti-Christ idol, and the false movement has corrupted this world. 

But the original Jews were just as Black African or dark skinned with African traits as it

has been thouroughly written in the srcriptures. We've just been tricked and now, many 

have become the very mouthpiece to throw down the whole entire movement behind

White Supremacist. We are now doing their work. Whether you believe in Jesus, the Christ or not, 

the original Moors and Pirathons, and Huns were Negroes and the Romans conflicted against the 

Black presence. Who did the Romans fight against? themselves? No. They were against the Black African presence in

and around North Africa and that same movement is why we have endured American slavery and etc.  

• Like 1

Just like most other religions.......
One of the BIGGEST differences between Black Christians and White Christians is the fact that most Black Christians ACTUALLY BELIEVE in their religion.
Most White Christians don't.
They use it to seve a means to an end and when the means is no longer useful for their purpose....they abandon it.

Neely Fuller Jr. said that a White racist will be a Christian on Monday and a Jew on Saturday if it suits his purpose.
He'll be a Catholic on Friday to get some fish, and then turn to a Baptist on Sunday to have a nice big Sunday evening meal.

Check out how AfroAmericans like to argue with eachother over religion and church and scriptures.

But if you go to the average university you'll see the Caucasian Catholic, the Caucasian Jew, and the Caucasian athiest all hanging out and studying together and being good friends RARELY even mentioning religion among themselves.
This is because they DON'T take their religions seriously and know what it's purpose is.....to control people.

• Thanks 1

On 8/29/2018 at 12:28 PM, Pioneer1 said:

One of the BIGGEST differences between Black Christians and White Christians is the fact that most Black Christians ACTUALLY BELIEVE in their religion.

@Pioneer1 Thank you!

You know, I really don't see myself as being 'religious' because well, too much confusion, but I search for the facts behind the purpose these religions came about. 

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 1:31 PM, Chevdove said:

@Pioneer1 Thank you!

You know, I really don't see myself as being 'religious' because well, too much confusion, but I search for the facts behind the purpose these religions came about. 

As usual, you're more than welcome.

Speaking of religion, the oldest religions on the planet revolve around ancestor veneration.
Some call it "ancestor worship".
You basically pay homage and honor to your deceased relatives and seek messages and signs from them to help you in this life and also help you make the transition of death easier.
You can find this still being practiced among many of the Native American and African indigenous peoples.

Most organized religions were started to eliminate this practice.

That's why when you read the Old Testament, it speaks so harsly against witches, wizards, and those who have "familiar spirits".

A familiar spirit is a FAMILY spirit of a deceased relative.