President Trump is My New Friend

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

She's a card playing chain smoking alcoholic who ALSO likes to argue

8 hours ago, Cynique said:

A sexual predator like you who is also a closet pedophile and a pathological liar needs to stfu.

5 hours ago, Delano said:

Oofi

@Del What does "Oofi" mean?

See this is why the AfroAmerican community is in so much turmoil.
The WOMEN have more of a "code" to stick together than the men.

If you look at all of the conflicts and disagreements on this board it's either between two Black men OR a Black man and a Black woman....but RARELY between two Black women.

Why?

Because they stick together and support eachother OVER Black men.
Now they disagree and fight with eachother....BUT...they try their best not to do it infron of Black men.

So now Cynique's been beating up on and trying to instigate trouble with Del for days and weeks but instead of siding with ME and condemning Cynique for such a slanderous remark....he ooooo's and aaahhhh's her comments and kind of gives her a thumb's up as if what she said was so intense.

I'm not bothered by this.
I just figure I'd point it out because it's just something that I routinely notice in the AfroAmerican community not just on this site but in other communities online in general.....how divided and fractured AfroAmerican men are.

AfroAmericans in general have problems uniting when it comes to White people, but AfroAmerican women have NO PROBLEMS uniting when it comes to AfroAmerican men because as quiet as it's kept many of them see BLACK MEN as their real enemy....not racism.

Del

I hope you know that no matter how much you compliment her wit  or sass she WILL continue to attack you from time to time.

I'm not saying she is your enemy or is out to harm you....it's not THAT serious.
But she simply will not treat you the way you want to be treated because she doesn't share the same "comradre" that me or Troy may have with you despite our intellectual or personality differences.

You can laugh at  her jokes about me....but rest assured next week she's gonna be clowning on YOU.

What I said also applies to Troy too.
And what I said ABOUT Cynique doesn't just apply to her alone but to MOST women online.

It's not a personal thing but more of a SEX/GENDER thing that most AfroAmerican men seem to be clueless on.

Incase y'all didn't know EVERYONE is against you including your own AfroAmerican woman and you BETTER learn how to get on code and stick together.

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

She's a card playing chain smoking alcoholic who ALSO likes to argue.

Blah, blah, blah.  If you can't take it, don't dish out, What i said about you is the price you pay for lying, and all of your diversionary tactics don't distract from this.  

Actually it wasn't so much YOUR statement as much as DEL'S reaction that reminded me of what I was planning to do a thread about on this site for about a week now.
Especially after seeing how much that Bishop at Aretha Franklin's funeral was condemned by so many other people including other AfroAmerican men.

It's disturbing how almost every demographic seems to stick together more than AfroAmerican men do.

Something YOU know all too well and use to your advantage on a routine basis....lol.