President Trump is My New Friend

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.  

Anyone paying attention to detail may have noticed I don't use our president's name. However the psychopath may actually do us some good.  Reuters reported yesterday: "White House probes Google after Trump accuses it of bias."

The man actually has a point -- seriously.  I noticed this several years ago as Google out ranked negative information about Zane and Terry Mcmillan over their accomplishments.  While I'm trying to learn more about their work as writers Google is shoving all the negative stuff they can find about these sisters in my face -- information I'd argue should be private.

At any rate, 45's motivation is entirely selfish and I doubt anything constructive will come out of this, but if President Trump can reduce this gatekeeper's power, I say 4 more years 😮

• Haha 2

@Troy   Join Tiger Woods and Jim Brown who both just said Trump was being unfairly treated by the media  who doesn't respect the office of president, and pounces on his every word, constantly criticizing him.  BooHoo.  

I've predicted that 45 will pick up more and more support because everybody has a gripe and he  will eventually get around to bitching about one that matches up with one shared by someone who doesn't like him.  Multiply this by a thousand and the numbers will groooooow.

i give up.   Let the chips fall where they may.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cynique said:

I've predicted that 45 will pick up more and more support because everybody has a gripe and he  will eventually get around to bitching about one that matches up with one shared by someone who doesn't like him.  Multiply this by a thousand and the numbers will groooooow.

AND THAT IS EXACTLY HOW HE GOT THERE!  All these big whiny babies think he "feels their pain"... This is so on point, THANK YOU @Cynique

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wait, Jim Brown, a man's man, went on the record to support 45?!

Whoa, I was just kidding about Trump being my "friend" (though I know @Delano is wound to tight these days to get that), but now I have to rethink what I think of Mr. Brown.  His judgment was a little suspect when he started throwing women out of windows, but I chalked that up to the silliness of youth.  Maybe CTE is the problem.

Still Google's power needs to be reigned in, and I don't particularly care how it is done.

I figured Troy was just joking but like Cynique said.....this is one of the ways he has garnered support around the nation.
To detail it a little further............

He goes to one group and hits hard on ONE issue they care strongly about and wins them over, then goes to another group and does the same thing on just ONE issue for them.

He'll go to the innercity and tell AfroAmerican men that the reason they don't have jobs is because of all the illegal immigrants brought in to displace them as workers.
And they'll jump up and down cheering because he spoke to THEIR pain.

Then he'll go to Caucasian men in rural areas and tell them the reason they're getting laid off and their community is being hit hard by heroin is because of the unions and NAFTA.
And they'll jump up and down cheering because he spoke to THEIR pain.

Older Caucasian men love him and probably get erections everytime they hear him bash the NFL players and tell them to either respect the flag or leave the country because he's saying what they want to say so desparately in public but are afraid to.
They dont' care if he gets rid of medicare and takes away all of their pensions and retirement...as long as he keeps hitting hard at those " spoiled rich ungrateful black guys"...lol.

As I said before I figured Troy was just joking BUT some people who were big critics of his ACTUALLY DID turn to supporters of his over just one or two issues while ignoring the dozens of other issues he diametrically opposed them on.
I know people like.
These people would ignore everthing Trump did and said that they disagreed with as long as he bashed Google or bashed Mexicans or promised to establish mandatory prayer in public schools!

Some of these people really don't support him, but because they feel vulnerable and helpless and don't know what else to do.......rather than simply not doing anything they figure it's better to jump on his side to be safe.
It's a mix between the "Stockholm Syndrome" and the old " if you can't beat 'em join 'em " attitude.

• Like 1

Pioneer arguments aren't easily clarified. He isn't a conceptual thinker he's more experiencial. Although i suggested he look up the word oligarchy. 

You  may not have noticed but usually my comments are a rebuttal to a statement Troy is making. I also corrected something you wrote about McCain that was inaccurate. I also don't correct. Mel because she is well informed. In the past i questioned K2 but feel no need to respond to any of his statements. 

I think Troy is more receptive or likely to change his mind. Than anyone else including myself.

10 hours ago, Delano said:

I also don't correct. Mel because she is well informed

@Delano thank you for this insight.   It helped me realize why I was having such a hard time with my creative writing.  "Too much intake of other people's information - too much commentary and memorization - and not enough ingenuity and creativity." is what I was able to discern from your observation.  ❤️

I was actually able to write when I stepped away from this forum... but this forum also provides insight on the national conversation.  

• Like 2

On 8/29/2018 at 5:40 PM, Troy said:

@Troy LOL. Oh this is too funny. Really now. I get your point too. 

Trump is now complaining and now, he singing our song... so now we might drop our guard!... 

As if we didn't know about Google already! LOL.

On 8/29/2018 at 7:42 PM, Cynique said:

i give up.   Let the chips fall where they may.

@Cynique Well said. 

On 8/29/2018 at 9:35 PM, Delano said:

You also have to hate yourself since you profit off Google. 

But @Delano What can he do? What can 'we' do for now? America claims they are a Democracy of free enterprise, but this doesn't seem so to me.

They claim they were against Communism but, I know i don't understand 'Communism' completely but it seems to me that it means something like

'Community property' and if so, it seems they have underhandedly forced most of us Americans to become dependent on this basis.

They forced most of us out of business and free enterprise... but some people are smart enough to know how to use the best resources for now to get where they need to be later. So many of us still need to make our dollars count and go to the Walmarts and McDonalds and the Ford.... used car dealers, but only for now!

• Like 1

@Cynique asking @Delano a question multiple times will not get an answer from him if he does not want to answer. I do it to make it obvious that Del is avoiding a particular question. Your question to him regarding how he reacts to me compared to how he reacts to Pioneer is a good one.  Del will not answer a question that exposes his inconsistency.

My take on the difference is that Del construes my comments as being elitist. Del dislikes elitists (incidentally, so do I).  As a result, he is far more sensitive and less forgiving to what I say, while coming to the defense of @Pioneer1 thinking he is protecting him from an evil "elitist."  But I've mentioned, on multiple occasions, I understand Pioneer's perspective as I've held many of his positions in the past.

As previously mentioned, I believe Del had his feeling hurt in a big way by an elitist.  Any man who has been in the presence elitists has subjected to some form marginalization.  I too have experienced this -- even from Black elites. 

My embracing of 45 was intended as tongue in cheek.  That is why I put a 😮 the end of the post to make this a bit clearer.  Of course Google's monopoly. needs to be stopped.  If 45 can do some good by accident that is fine with me.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Delano said:

Pioneer arguments aren't easily clarified. He isn't a conceptual thinker he's more experiencial. Although i suggested he look up the word oligarchy. 

You  may not have noticed but usually my comments are a rebuttal to a statement Troy is making. I also corrected something you wrote about McCain that was inaccurate. I also don't correct. Mel because she is well informed. In the past i questioned K2 but feel no need to respond to any of his statements. 

I think Troy is more receptive or likely to change his mind. Than anyone else including myself.

@Troy  i guess you missed this post,  

(He's right about pioneer not being a conceptual thinker. He has no depth.  😑)

@Cynique, I read @Delano's  post. For the record I only comments on conversations that I have read.  What does Del's statement, quoted below, have to do with anything I wrote in reaction?

35 minutes ago, Cynique said:

14 hours ago, Troy said:

Cynique, I read @Delano's  post. For the record I only comments on conversations that I have read.  What does Del's statement, quoted below, have to do with anything I wrote in reaction?

You made the statement below

17 hours ago, Troy said:

asking @Delano a question multiple times will not get an answer from him if he does not want to answer. I do it to make it obvious that Del is avoiding a particular question. Your question to him regarding how he reacts to me compared to how he reacts to Pioneer is a good one.  Del will not answer a question that exposes his inconsistency.

The statement below sounded like an answer to me. (But he didn't change my opinion about how partial he is to pioneer. ) 

On 8/31/2018 at 12:35 AM, Delano said:

I think Troy is moer likely to change his mind. Than anyone else including myself.

• Like 1

Oh ok @Cynique, I did not read @Delano's reaction as answer to your question. I guess because it did not strike me as being particularly forthright.  Perhaps this is why it did not change your opinion of Del being partial to Pioneer. 

The fact that Del pointed out correcting you while saying that Mel does not require correction, because she is well informed, was interesting. I'm not sure what Del's intent was but this read as if you are not well information by virtue of you needing to be corrected -- this came across as a passive dig at you. 

Now Mel and I are currently having a discussion/debate about a subject on which we have different perspectives. She is sharing information I don't have and I'm sharing information she does not have.  I think ultimately we will both come away from the conversation more informed.  Mel, like anyone else, is subject to correction. We all are more better informed about some subject than someone else here.

We all come here with knowledge that others don't have.  I think Cynique has a great deal of insight about human nature, or people in general.  Part of it is her age, our course, but reading people was probably something she was always good at.

I think Del is really sensitive.  On the positive side he more empathic that most (a skill needed to be a good tarot card readers or astrologer). He is probably more inclined to come to the defense of someone he perceives as being being hurt (say Pioneer).  However on the negative side he can have his feelings hurt more easily.

We are unique and will always have different perspectives -- somewhere in between all of our unique perspectives is the truth. 

• Thanks 1

I'll try this again. I have esteem for different people in the forum. I will also describe my perception of their debste style. 

Troy is my home boy. I admire your concern for Black America. And your dedication to the sites. I think you can be a bit high handed in how you argue. In argunebts yiu make demands and oyt restrictions on how people can argue a point. This is evident in the exchange you  have with Mel in the discussion about  Black Men. 

Cynique is the King. Even when I disagree with her conclusion i can't fault her logic. Sometimes annoyance weariness or her sense of futility makes her a bit cranky. However often this translates into a tasty riposte. 

Mel is clearly well read abd is well versed in the occult. With Mel she either agrees with you or not. If your argument is not sound. Yiu have an uphill battle convincing her to take you seriously. 

Pioneer for all his macho statement admitted his lack of advanced or formal education in an intellectual forum. He has acknowledged others college education and stated why he argues from experience. This admission of a deficiency is profoundly striking in both an intellectual basis. I will agree ir disagree with h his statement but i don't argue points. Because i think abstractly and intuitively and he is strictly experiential. I don't just give him a pass. Yiu may have amnesia about our discussion of wheter Black men have ever helped black people. In the end i mentioned two. Mel and Cynique concurred and bith Troy and Pioneer had some disparaging comments about masculinity. 

I think that should clarify my position and feelings for the active participants. 

On 9/1/2018 at 5:15 AM, Troy said:

As previously mentioned, I believe Del had his feeling hurt in a big way by an elitist.

I have been  hurt by women and friends. I haven't met a snob that could lord intelligence over me. So i don't know where you got that idea. My thinking ability is good, my psychic ability also not bad, empathy pretty good, patience not so good compassion could use work. Thusbis an instance if one of the tricks you try tibuse when yiu neeed argument is legless. Its a criticism wrapped in concern. Its an empty Trojan horse. 

You guys are going a tad over board in you assessments of me. Intellectually, i'm in pretty good company here.  Del can certainly be given credit  for his self awareness, and Troy is admirably unflappable. Mel is full of zeal and humor, her confidence justified since she not only talks it but she walks it.  Chevdove kills you with kindness; she's so nice you hate to oppose her. i can't find any fault with Kalexander, and i'm impressed with his being a Vietnam veteran,  something he recently revealed; of course he may be lying but he did warn us about such tendencies. I like that in him. 😄  Harry's posts always make my day. ☺️

i might remind y'all that i'm not a college graduate, either.  Del looks upon pioneer's not having a degree as something that legitimizes his opinionated world view, - something  that should immunize him against criticism.  Naturally, i don't agree. i find pioneer to be the epitome of false modesty.  For me, as soon as he prefaces a statement with "i may not be the smartest guy in the world", - i can count on him to start pontificating as if he is. 😴

12 hours ago, Cynique said:

.  Del looks upon pioneer's not having a degree as something that legitimizes his opinionated world view, - something  that should immunize him against criticism.  

No i don't i just want argue from an abstract or conceptual view. I have stated previously an opinion is never wrong. It can be misinformed or have faulty logic though. 

I have no common ground for discussion. That's not the same as saying i agree with his position. 

The one that i am starting to agree with is his conspiracy theory about control.

Since we live in oligarchy and the system is indeed not for the wage slaves. So in practice his position seems closest to what transpires. He is closer to  the ground. And since there are more aggregate people in his

world than my own his perspective may be more correct in the aggregate. Even though it doesn't match my views. However i have no way of knowing until some objective event happens. That makes it clear that serfdom has returned and is  in full effect. Universal Income and concentration of wealth aren't positive steps. 

3 hours ago, Delano said:

opinion is never wrong. It csn be misinformed or have faulty logic though

Del of course an opinion can be wrong -- especially if it is based upon misinformation or flawed logic.

You device's spell check stopped working @Delano that last message was hard to understand.

Different phone. Chocolate ice cream is better than vanilla. is an example of an opinion. An opinion is synonymous with a view point. A perspective is by definition subjective and hence not a factual statement. I won't argue the point.

Cynique its unanimous your intellectual chops are solid. 

@Delano sure an opinion on a subjective matter can;t be wrong that is common sense.  Here is an example of what I mean.

There are people who hold the opinion that that climate change, caused by human activity, is not real.  

Some people hold the the opinion that there are multiple human races (white, Black, etc), and that this is based upon genetics.

Some people believe dinosaur roamed the Earth with man

All of these opinions would be false.  

An opinion based on anecdotal evidence is the hardest to discredit.  As long as long people think their experiences are microcosms of the truth, it is very difficult to make them reconsider.  Truth has become many-faceted and this foreboding fragmentation is the beginning of a coming world where alternate realities will dominate our lives. 😲

@DelWhy people think proponents of certain conspiracy theories should be regarded as prophetic  is what escapes me.  People have been talking about this so-called secret plot to control black folks for 50+ years and mostly all adult blacks are aware of this suspicion and give it some credence.  You don't have to be an astute maven to parrot   ideas about the Grand Plan of The Man. Black people are already prone to paranoia when it comes to whites, so warning them about the threat they pose is redundant.  Especially since there's not a lot they can do, without giving up certain amenities in order to resist being programmed.   But, the progeny you are all so concerned about, - the generations left  to deal with who will be their peers and contemporaries may very well be able to cope with this.   

I don't buy into a plan to a plan to control just Black people.  I do however buy into a plan to control all people.  The control being executed by the plutocracy to increase their wealth and power.  Whether is is perverting religion and science hundreds of years ago to justify the enslavement of Black people or taking advantage of social media today it is all the same thing.

The there is no indication that the new generation will do into about it, because they all-in when it comes to the very tools used to manipulate them!  Whether it is the Arab Spring or Black Lives Matter -- any movement dependent upon social media has and will fail.

If by some miracle our progeny pulls themselves together and does something, the planet will be too hot for humans to habitate.  

The fire next time.

So, since it's a given that the future will resemble a cross-section between "1984" and "The Matrix" and assuming nothing can be done to prevent this because the "hoi poloi" are powerless, why preoccupy oneself  with fretting about the inevitable?   Live for the day in the moment and  tune out the ongoing narrative of the voices of Doom.  Who knows? The plutocracy might implode amidst  a power struggle. Maybe the hapless black underclass will eventually cleanse itself via the self inflicted genocide that will result in the perpetrators killing each other off while making rogue white cops part of the collateral damage.  

Did i mention that i'm glad i'm old...           

@Delano is Cynique incorrect about you attacking my character (calling me insulting, elitist, etc) rather than my argument valid?

Also, what you consider an "insult" others might consider an innocent ribbing.  How can @Cynique answer a question based upon such a subjective assessment?  I recently apologized to you for a insult you perceived where none was intended.

Still, do you think I "insult" you more than I insult anyone else here?  I've used language with @Pioneer1 that could justifiably be considered insulting.  I communicate with Pioneer differently than I do with you because he is not nearly as sensitive and does not take perceived slights so personally, at least not enough to continue making an issue of it.

Further, you have insulted (objectively) @Kalexander2 on a number of occasions -- often without apparent provocation. In all fairness, you must be able to take insults just as easily as you dispense them.

I trust you don't consider anything I just wrote insulting. 😉

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Delano said:

How many times has Pioneer1 insulted me nit nearly as much as Troy. 

@DelWell, you and pioneer maintain a symbiotic relationship; he's not going to insult someone like you who has his back.

i think you assuming the role of pioneer's defender is condescending, especially since you are an intellectual and he isn't.  And you are an intellectual, albeit a thin-skinned one.  You and Troy are peers and you don't really do a lot of name-calling per se.  You describe each other in negative terms rather than name call.  For me, it's often hard to take sides when you 2 argue because you both seem to know what you're talking bout, and i learn from your exchanges.

I often resort to ad hominem attacks.  When people lodge them against me,  i am energized by them.  

Del

Because i think abstractly and intuitively and he is strictly experiential.

I wouldn't say STRICTLY experimental, but definately MOSTLY.
Some things I just have to believe without proof simply to function in society and get along.
But in a world where so many people in authority lie to you, wouldn't it be wise to only trust what you have observed for yourself to be true?

Cynique is just trying to bait us into turning on eachother by trying to get one to say something to insult or offend the other.

Satanic, lol.

Don't fall for it.

Troy

I've used language with @Pioneer1 that could justifiably be considered insulting.

MANY times....lol.
Like saying:
"
He is probably more inclined to come to the defense of someone he perceives as being being hurt (say Pioneer). "
....essentially calling me a pitiful "victim" of intellectual man-handling , lol.

Actually, I think Cynique is far more sensative than Del.
Del has ignored many insults and walked away from confrontations from both me and Krazy Al on a number of occasions.
He just refused to engage.
How many times has Cynique walked away from a conflict or insult?
She feels a strong urge to respond to any and every perceived slight.

Who's the most sensative:
The one who can ignore insults and brush them off moving on, or the one who has their antenna tuned to pick up on and respond to every comment about them?

I don't buy into a plan to a plan to control just Black people. I do however buy into a plan to control all people. The control being executed by the plutocracy to increase their wealth and power. Whether is is perverting religion and science hundreds of years ago to justify the enslavement of Black people or taking advantage of social media today it is all the same thing.

Perhaps.....
But as AfroAmericans we can't afford to be concerned with ALL PEOPLE because ALL PEOPLE aren't in the same position as we are.
Pooor White people who vote for a fascist billionaire are basically siding with the powers that be to maintain a system that controls them and keeps them poor.
It's a waste of time to even feel sorry for them because they've consigned their own miserable lot.

Cynique

https://aalbc.com/tc/profile/7466-del/Well, you and pioneer maintain a symbiotic relationship; he's not going to insult someone like you who has his back.

Ofcourse not.
I'm loyal and have respect for those who have respect for me.

Lol....
Why you tryna' stir up shit and turn Troy, Del, and me all against eachother ANYWAY????

You've been around long enough to know the rules of social engagement men tend to abide by in order to get along with eachother.

Most men don't go around broadcasting our feelings about eachother like most women and feminine homosexual men do, and you know that.

https://aalbc.com/tc/profile/7466-del/Why people think proponents of certain conspiracy theories should be regarded as prophetic is what escapes me. People have been talking about this so-called secret plot to control black folks for 50+ years and mostly all adult blacks are aware of this suspicion and give it some credence. You don't have to be an astute maven to parrot ideas about the Grand Plan of The Man.

Perhaps 300+ years of slavery, 100+ years of organized segregation, mass incarceration concentrated on a particular demographic that makes up less than 6% of the entire population and a community flooded with drugs HELPS to keep those "silly conspiracy theories" alive.

Chevdove kills you with kindness; she's so nice you hate to oppose her.

So why do you keep TRYING to?

Because it's in your nature....lol.

Satanic.

Cynique with Pioneer you attack him. I'll say he has a valid point. Or I'll find something inconsistent or illogical in Troy's stance. I get annoyed with Troy's arrogance and slavish devotion to science. Also when Troy was using numbers incorrectly to make a point I was on his hiney.

You said I was humorless on the forum. You are correct. I even mentioned that to my partner. I  didn't argue your point or get upset because it is true.

I have affection for every one here. I do have issues with your attacks on Pioneer and his annoying you. Although he seems less bothered than you. 

Untruths , close mindedness ,bullying maliciousness annoy me. 

Troy is my boy and when I have gone too far out have apologised. That's my brother and we argue. 

Cynique your my older sister. Your thinking is thorough less so when your horse is in the race. However every do often you need to be a b!+ch.

You also make fairly accurate character assessments. 

Mel that's my girl. Smart funny and into the occult. 

Pioneer is my younger thick skin and hard headed brother. Who despite some out there positions, generally wants to improve the world for Black People.

Chevdove what a sweety. I can't argue with her at all. 

So you are all complex and a mix of elements I like and ones I have issues with 

Finally we have a self admitted  deceitful malicious liar. A writer who plagiarised entire paragraphs . Saw nothing wrong with it. Then said it happened spontaneously. 

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

But in a world where so many people in authority lie to you, wouldn't it be wise to only trust what you have observed for yourself to be true

Yes but I  feel that you don't consider that you could be mistaken.   Even though you say that in your tag line I don't feel the conviction. 

How many times do i have to say i like to argue?   I just recently mentioned in one of my posts  that ad hominem atttacks lodged against me energize me.  

However, all of what i just skimmed over was so uninspiring i don't feel the need to respond.  

ð´

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 10:00 AM, Troy said:

@Pioneer1, it is not ALL the time man, but done in jest or to make stronger point -- never intended to be taken personally ;-)

At the risk of being called a homo by Pioneer, I love @Delano.

I knew you were a homo BEFORE declaring your love for Del....lol.

HomoSAPIENS...that is.

• Haha 1