Sign in to follow this  
Troy

President Trump is My New Friend

10 hours ago, Delano said:

How many times has Pioneer1 insulted me nit nearly as much as Troy. 

@DelWell, you and pioneer maintain a symbiotic relationship; he's not going to insult someone like you who has his back.

i think you assuming the role of pioneer's defender is condescending, especially since you are an intellectual and he isn't.  And you are an intellectual, albeit a thin-skinned one.  You and Troy are peers and you don't really do a lot of name-calling per se.  You describe each other in negative terms rather than name call.  For me, it's often hard to take sides when you 2 argue because you both seem to know what you're talking bout, and i learn from your exchanges.

I often resort to ad hominem attacks.  When people lodge them against me,  i am energized by them.  

Del

Because i think abstractly and intuitively and he is strictly experiential.

I wouldn't say STRICTLY experimental, but definately MOSTLY.
Some things I just have to believe without proof simply to function in society and get along.
But in a world where so many people in authority lie to you, wouldn't it be wise to only trust what you have observed for yourself to be true?

Cynique is just trying to bait us into turning on eachother by trying to get one to say something to insult or offend the other.

Satanic, lol.

Don't fall for it.

Troy

I've used language with @Pioneer1 that could justifiably be considered insulting.

MANY times....lol.
Like saying:
"
He is probably more inclined to come to the defense of someone he perceives as being being hurt (say Pioneer). "
....essentially calling me a pitiful "victim" of intellectual man-handling , lol.

Actually, I think Cynique is far more sensative than Del.
Del has ignored many insults and walked away from confrontations from both me and Krazy Al on a number of occasions.
He just refused to engage.
How many times has Cynique walked away from a conflict or insult?
She feels a strong urge to respond to any and every perceived slight.

Who's the most sensative:
The one who can ignore insults and brush them off moving on, or the one who has their antenna tuned to pick up on and respond to every comment about them?

I don't buy into a plan to a plan to control just Black people. I do however buy into a plan to control all people. The control being executed by the plutocracy to increase their wealth and power. Whether is is perverting religion and science hundreds of years ago to justify the enslavement of Black people or taking advantage of social media today it is all the same thing.

Perhaps.....
But as AfroAmericans we can't afford to be concerned with ALL PEOPLE because ALL PEOPLE aren't in the same position as we are.
Pooor White people who vote for a fascist billionaire are basically siding with the powers that be to maintain a system that controls them and keeps them poor.
It's a waste of time to even feel sorry for them because they've consigned their own miserable lot.

Cynique

https://aalbc.com/tc/profile/7466-del/Well, you and pioneer maintain a symbiotic relationship; he's not going to insult someone like you who has his back.

Ofcourse not.
I'm loyal and have respect for those who have respect for me.

Lol....
Why you tryna' stir up shit and turn Troy, Del, and me all against eachother ANYWAY????

You've been around long enough to know the rules of social engagement men tend to abide by in order to get along with eachother.

Most men don't go around broadcasting our feelings about eachother like most women and feminine homosexual men do, and you know that.

https://aalbc.com/tc/profile/7466-del/Why people think proponents of certain conspiracy theories should be regarded as prophetic is what escapes me. People have been talking about this so-called secret plot to control black folks for 50+ years and mostly all adult blacks are aware of this suspicion and give it some credence. You don't have to be an astute maven to parrot ideas about the Grand Plan of The Man.

Perhaps 300+ years of slavery, 100+ years of organized segregation, mass incarceration concentrated on a particular demographic that makes up less than 6% of the entire population and a community flooded with drugs HELPS to keep those "silly conspiracy theories" alive.

Chevdove kills you with kindness; she's so nice you hate to oppose her.

So why do you keep TRYING to?

Because it's in your nature....lol.

Satanic.

Cynique with Pioneer you attack him. I'll say he has a valid point. Or I'll find something inconsistent or illogical in Troy's stance. I get annoyed with Troy's arrogance and slavish devotion to science. Also when Troy was using numbers incorrectly to make a point I was on his hiney.

You said I was humorless on the forum. You are correct. I even mentioned that to my partner. I  didn't argue your point or get upset because it is true.

I have affection for every one here. I do have issues with your attacks on Pioneer and his annoying you. Although he seems less bothered than you. 

Untruths , close mindedness ,bullying maliciousness annoy me. 

Troy is my boy and when I have gone too far out have apologised. That's my brother and we argue. 

Cynique your my older sister. Your thinking is thorough less so when your horse is in the race. However every do often you need to be a b!+ch.

You also make fairly accurate character assessments. 

Mel that's my girl. Smart funny and into the occult. 

Pioneer is my younger thick skin and hard headed brother. Who despite some out there positions, generally wants to improve the world for Black People.

Chevdove what a sweety. I can't argue with her at all. 

So you are all complex and a mix of elements I like and ones I have issues with 

Finally we have a self admitted  deceitful malicious liar. A writer who plagiarised entire paragraphs . Saw nothing wrong with it. Then said it happened spontaneously. 

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

But in a world where so many people in authority lie to you, wouldn't it be wise to only trust what you have observed for yourself to be true

Yes but I  feel that you don't consider that you could be mistaken.   Even though you say that in your tag line I don't feel the conviction. 

How many times do i have to say i like to argue?   I just recently mentioned in one of my posts  that ad hominem atttacks lodged against me energize me.  

However, all of what i just skimmed over was so uninspiring i don't feel the need to respond.  

ð´

@DelI didn't say you skimmed over it.  I was talking about what i did to pioneer's tedious drivel and your predictable defense of it.😜

@Pioneer1, it is not ALL the time man, but done in jest or to make stronger point -- never intended to be taken personally ;-)

At the risk of being called a homo by Pioneer, I love @Delano.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 10:00 AM, Troy said:

@Pioneer1, it is not ALL the time man, but done in jest or to make stronger point -- never intended to be taken personally ;-)

At the risk of being called a homo by Pioneer, I love @Delano.

I knew you were a homo BEFORE declaring your love for Del....lol.

HomoSAPIENS...that is.

• Haha 1

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 7:12 PM, Cynique said:

How many times do i have to say i like to argue?   

:lol: She's a card playing chain smoking alcoholic who ALSO likes to argue.

LOL....why am I NOT surprised?

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

She's a card playing chain smoking alcoholic who ALSO likes to argue

@Pioneer1 A sexual predator like you who is also a closet pedophile and a pathological liar needs to stfu.     

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

She's a card playing chain smoking alcoholic who ALSO likes to argue

8 hours ago, Cynique said:

A sexual predator like you who is also a closet pedophile and a pathological liar needs to stfu.

5 hours ago, Delano said:

Oofi

@Del What does "Oofi" mean?

See this is why the AfroAmerican community is in so much turmoil.
The WOMEN have more of a "code" to stick together than the men.

If you look at all of the conflicts and disagreements on this board it's either between two Black men OR a Black man and a Black woman....but RARELY between two Black women.

Why?

Because they stick together and support eachother OVER Black men.
Now they disagree and fight with eachother....BUT...they try their best not to do it infron of Black men.

So now Cynique's been beating up on and trying to instigate trouble with Del for days and weeks but instead of siding with ME and condemning Cynique for such a slanderous remark....he ooooo's and aaahhhh's her comments and kind of gives her a thumb's up as if what she said was so intense.

I'm not bothered by this.
I just figure I'd point it out because it's just something that I routinely notice in the AfroAmerican community not just on this site but in other communities online in general.....how divided and fractured AfroAmerican men are.

AfroAmericans in general have problems uniting when it comes to White people, but AfroAmerican women have NO PROBLEMS uniting when it comes to AfroAmerican men because as quiet as it's kept many of them see BLACK MEN as their real enemy....not racism.

Del

I hope you know that no matter how much you compliment her wit  or sass she WILL continue to attack you from time to time.

I'm not saying she is your enemy or is out to harm you....it's not THAT serious.
But she simply will not treat you the way you want to be treated because she doesn't share the same "comradre" that me or Troy may have with you despite our intellectual or personality differences.

You can laugh at  her jokes about me....but rest assured next week she's gonna be clowning on YOU.

What I said also applies to Troy too.
And what I said ABOUT Cynique doesn't just apply to her alone but to MOST women online.

It's not a personal thing but more of a SEX/GENDER thing that most AfroAmerican men seem to be clueless on.

Incase y'all didn't know EVERYONE is against you including your own AfroAmerican woman and you BETTER learn how to get on code and stick together.

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

She's a card playing chain smoking alcoholic who ALSO likes to argue.

Blah, blah, blah.  If you can't take it, don't dish out, What i said about you is the price you pay for lying, and all of your diversionary tactics don't distract from this.  

Actually it wasn't so much YOUR statement as much as DEL'S reaction that reminded me of what I was planning to do a thread about on this site for about a week now.
Especially after seeing how much that Bishop at Aretha Franklin's funeral was condemned by so many other people including other AfroAmerican men.

It's disturbing how almost every demographic seems to stick together more than AfroAmerican men do.

Something YOU know all too well and use to your advantage on a routine basis....lol.