Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cynique

Be Like Mike

Recommended Posts

                                                                    Image may contain: 1 person, text

 

FaceBook could never be accused of not having a sense of humor.     😄

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

41 minutes ago, Troy said:

Facebook has no sense of humor. They are nothing without the people who use it

That's the appeal of it.  It is a unique organic entity that renews itself and respires with life; something you fail to appreciate.  🤤

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Cynique said:

It is a unique organic entity that renews itself and respires with life; something you fail to appreciate. 

 

I don't appreciate it, because it is not true. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing in my description is untrue and your criticism of FaceBook doesn't make what i said false.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Delano when the conditions emerged that brought a 45 into power AND so many people, like @Cynique, dismiss these very conditions as inconsequential.

 

That said, I'm not a grumpy person in general, just on issues that adversely impact our people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Troy said:

AND so many people, like @Cynique, dismiss these very conditions as inconsequential.

How is my description of FaceBook making Trump's ascendancy to power inconsequential?  And just what is it you're doing about what Trump has unleashed besides expressing your tolerance of any black person who voted for him or opts to support him, and bad mouthing anybody who doesn't commiserate with you by hating FaceBook  instead of  recognizing it for what it is and taking this in their stride?  🤨

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cynique said:

And just what is it you're doing about what Trump has unleashed besides expressing your tolerance of any black person who voted for him or opts to support him, and bad mouthing anybody who doesn't commiserate with you by hating FaceBook  instead of  recognizing it for what it is and taking this in their stride?

Troy it sounds like you are grumpy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...