Sign in to follow this  
Pioneer1

AfroAmerican Men Need A CODE

"It appears that many of our people whether in the Americas or in Africa have had tribal beefs and wars that go back centuries even before slavery and colonialism."

Well, yes, I agree as I did say this previously. Which is why, DRUM ROLL . . . . . . the Black presence of the Homonids won't ever be coming back again!!! So says the Bible. LOL! 

Also, the viable Neanderthal MALES will also NOT come back again . . . EVER!!! They were too violent! So, even though I have hinted at the obssession with regards to the selective breeding and inbreeding that went on in antiquity with the quest to reproduce White males without having to have 'Kinky sex with the Africans', this effort has failed long ago. So, the Male presence of the pre-modern mankind has been erased from this earth. 

Unfortunately, the Black African world is mimicking what happened way back when, and it's all due to 'mis-education' and Colorism and the White Supremacist movement. So, I agree with you in that today, we can't blame this type of BLACK HATRED and BLACK ON BLACK VIOLENCE on slavery because it goes way back in time even before the modern mankind. 

I appreciate the video too and I can understand why ti would be good to have 'a code'. In theory, it would be good, but do you believe @Pioneer1 that 'all African Americans would conform?' 

Edited by Chevdove
graphics

17 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

And now that Caucasians have physically left much of Africa many of them are going right back to it.

"And now that Caucasians have physically left much of Africa many of them are going right back to it."

@Pioneer1 I don't understand why you think that Caucasians have left much of Africa? But maybe it would be a good time to share my research on this term. I guess because you believe that Caucasians began 6000 years ago [ie 4000 BC] then you may believe that this BLACK VIOLENCE began around that time with the instigation of "CAUCASIAN WOMEN" being born from "the Modern Man"; a white man named 'JACUB' or is it, 'ADAM'?

I guess then, you believe that the White Modern Man with the anthropology that we express today, did not come from THE AFRICAN MAN?

And, the White Europeans originated separately from the African man and never we in Africa?

They began in Europe?

Well, anyway, I hope to share my research on why I feel that the term you use 'Caucasian' may be a form of 'mis-education' and may add to the confusion going on today, at least in America anyway.

Edited by Chevdove
graphics
  • Like 1

Chev

No, I absolutely do NOT agree with this statement. Can you provide some references to the term "Yacub" dated 6,000 years ago [ie. 4000 BC] in which was the beginning of the White Suprecacist movement?

I don't have any references to support it.
You may have to contact a Nation of Islam Minister or some members in your area of you have any and perhaps they may have some.

The reason I find some legitimacy in this concept is based on a number of historical events like:

- the Caucasians "aryans" who invade the Black Indus Valley region about 4000 years ago attacking and enslaving the inhabitants and instituting a racist caste system

-the Caucasian "semites" and Persians who invaded the middle east/Arabian penninsula around the same time attacking and enslaving the original Black populations there too.

This all happened around similar time periods from violent tribes from the north who appear to have come from the Caucasus mountain regions

stated that the White Supremacy MOvement started long before 4000 BC! The now EXTINCT Homonids prior to the Neanderthals existed for thousands of years before even the Neanderthals are dated to exist, based on the Smithsonian. ~ 500,000 years ago.

Is there any proof or strong evidence that the Caucasian/White race is even older than 7000 years old let alone 500,000??

You need to go a little farther back to about 400 years on the slave yard where this kind of behavior was rewarded.

Neither you nor I are old enough to witness what went on 200 or 300 years ago to verify the behavior of our people at that time. But based on our conversations I'm going to assume you are old enough to remember the 90s so you KNOW the behavior of many of our people for the past couple of generations based on personal eye witnessing it.

So I can't claim that the violence, drug use, and other forms of foolishness STARTED in slavery any more than I can claim the broken dysfunctional families started there.

I'm trying to follow and understand what you're saying about hominids and neanderthals. So you're saying that there was some sort of "violent gene" introduced into humanity to produce very violent males or Black males?

I'm trying to narrow down and nail down exactly what you're saying regarding this matter because it's confusing to me.

I guess then, you believe that the White Modern Man with the anthropology that we express today, did not come from THE AFRICAN MAN?

And, the White Europeans originated separately from the African man and never we in Africa?

They began in Europe?

No, I believe that Caucasians indeed DID come from Black people but not AFRICANS.

There are 2 "Black races":
1. African Blacks with the kinky hair, short noses, thick lips, ect
2. Indian Blacks from India with the straight hair, thin noses, thin lips, ect..

Because of their features, I don't believe Caucasians came from African Blacks but from Indian Blacks.

I appreciate the video too and I can understand why ti would be good to have 'a code'. In theory, it would be good, but do you believe @Pioneer1 that 'all African Americans would conform?'

No.
You won't get "all" AfroAmericans to do ANYTHING.....lol.

All we need is ENOUGH AfroAmericans.....a "critial mass" if you will...to shift the atmosphere of negativity in our community and make it more positive with positive reinforced behavior.

@Pioneer1 I just listened to the entire Tariq Nasheed video you posted the other day.  The code of Black men never speaking against another Black man in public sounds good.  But Tariq, made it sound like no other culture does this. When the reality is they do. 

I defy anyone to think of some heinous thing that a white people has done -- even to a Black person -- where another white person has not condemned the action. White people trash each other in the media all day long indeed this is quite a lucrative activity.

In fact, I'd argue that it is Black people who have adopted this code of not speaking against another Black person.  Look how little criticism Barack Obama got.  In fact, he got so little criticism many people people think he walks on water.  Barack got very little criticism from Black folks because he shut down folks like Cornel West and as far as I know Barack did not give a single interview to a Black-owned newspaper (I know he went at least the first 6 years in office without doing it).

Still, how many Black men openly condemned Cosby when the news broke -- virtually none.

Speaking personally, I called anyone who would not vote for Obama a "self-hating negro," including @Cynique (sorry I was wrong).  I shared evidence supportive of Bill Cosby's innocence (I still would do this even given the benefit of hindsight).  

But here is the kicker Pioneer;  Tariq, IN THE VERY SAME VIDEO, was critical of people like Don Lemon.  How do you square his calling for a code that he himself violates in the same interview?!  Did you listen to what the man was saying?

Man, we have to be more critical of ourselves not less.  

• Like 1

Troy

Yeah, I do see the contradiction.
He also went hard against Umar Johnson and many other AfroAmerican men in public.
But his overall point was well noted.

And ofcourse other races of men criticize eachother publicly TO A CERTAIN DEGREE, but for the most part they also know when to stop and how to keep it from going too far.  When they don't, it leads to war. 
All ethnic groups share the same basic social behaviors but the DEGREE to which those behaviors are practices is what distinguishes some groups from others.

Going back to the beginning of this nation I'm sure there were some White boys in school who took pleasure in insulting eachother and talking about eachother's mothers....but they didn't turn it into a CULTURAL STAPLE with it's own name (the dozens) like Black boys did.
Just like there are some good White basketball players, but not nearly as many as there are Black.

I agree with you that we as AfroAmericans need to be MORE critical of ourselves. I just don't believe we should be doing it infront of other racial and ethnic groups who may see it as an opportunity to manipulate those ctiticizms and exaggerate them in a way to take advantage of and further exploit our people.

That's why Cointelpro was so successful in taking down many of the civil rights organizations of he 60s.
Black leaders would come on television and radio openly criticizing eachother and exposing their differences and the agents who sought to destroy them were able to exaggerate and exploiting those differences.

If I have a problem with you or how you're running your business I'm not going to get on youtube or ESPN and tell the whole world I think you're a cheap bum who sleeps with other men's wives. I'm going to go directly to you and either try to work it out in private or go our seperate ways.

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

the Caucasians "aryans" who invade the Black Indus Valley region about 4000 years ago attacking and enslaving the inhabitants and instituting a racist caste system

@Pioneer1 Oh no! Pioneer, where is this written? 4000 years ago = 2000 BC. Slavery was not in that region at that time!!! Slavery started in MESOPOTAMIA around that time and then it spread farther westwards, NOT in India and not by the Caucasians, but it was the SUMERIANS themselves that are recorded for this BLACK-ON-BLACK  issue of Slavery. In ANCIENT SYRIA, there are many accounts of the TRADE SYSTEM in that area that eventually spread down south into 'the Middle East' but again, it was instigated by 'Eastern' and 'Asiatic people' but the aggression and intense oppression was done byway of BLACK PEOPLE. And though, I do agree in that some of these Black people could be defined as being 'CAUCASIAN' but that term was not common at this time. I also agree too, that some of these 'African-typed CAUCASIANS' DID ACTUALLY MIGRATED DOWN FROM THE CAUCASUS. 

The Sumerians were influenced by these 'ETHNIC' or 'African-typed Caucasians'. They were definitely influenced by Eastern people and Asiatics, but it was BLACK-ON-BLACK. It was not in India. And, 

Is there any proof or strong evidence that the Caucasian/White race is even older than 7000 years old let alone 500,000??

Yes, I told you, this is the date given in the Smithsonian and other records!

Also, I also named other secular terminologies of civilizations that historians reference such as the Jomon civilization, and so much more!

However, based on other studies, I too don't believe that this is actually confirmed beyond perhaps, 10,000 years for any Homonids.

There are many records that show the absolute absence of Black Africans during times where primitive and early Homonids existed and were recorded in rock art all over this earth!

Neither you nor I are old enough to witness what went on 200 or 300 years ago to verify the behavior of our people at that time.

Come on! Now, that is just ridiculous to say. Human beings are not apes or monkeys because we have a higher form of communication! Script is the process used to confirm history. 

"violent gene" introduced into humanity to produce very violent males or Black males?

LOL-- VIOLENT GENE!? That is just too funny. I am speechless and dumbfounded on that score. I've never heard of 'a violent gene' causing people to have bad behavior. 

2. Indian Blacks from India with the straight hair, thin noses, thin lips, ect..

UH OH!!!? Here we go . . . DRUM ROLL . . . I guess it would now be a good time to share my ancestry being that my ancestor is from East Africa . . . 

Edited by Chevdove
graphics

@Pioneer1 Based on your statement:

My Great-grandmother, the slave girl had one son that married; this woman, MY GRANDMOTHER was BI-RACIAL. She was part Tuscaroran and part EAST INDIAN. Her father,

MY GREAT-GRANDFATHER was from EAST INDIA. Specifically, He was from PAKISTAN when it was part of India. He left due to war which eventually led to India becoming divided. He married, a Tuscaroran woman. His daughter, again, was my Grandmother.

So, due to my  Great-grandmother the slave girl who was also intermixed with this EAst Indian heritage, and her daughter-in-law, that would be part of my origin as well. Based on my relatives and my own offspring, we look like many of those EAst Indians who have those aquiline features you speak about. They do not all have straight hair!!!

What is common though is that many of them have very black hair, whether it is an afro, curly or bushy. Many Ethiopians have this 'combination-trait'. I don't think you realize the origins of East Indians!?----- GUESS WHAT!? Their origins based on all of their ancient script is DRUM ROLL ........ AFRICANS!!!

So, then, I think it would be a good time to share my research on this very subject, and hope to start a thread about this. 

The reason East African have straighter hair and keener features than Western or Southern Africans isn't because East Indians come from THEM...more likely the other way around.

1. East Africans have more Caucasian ancestry mixed in with them from the Arabs, Assyrians, and Persians who've been coming down there and mixing in for thousands of years.

2. And I can't prove this but I believe that ALL Africans had their origins from the original Black people's who came from East India THROUGH Egypt and began slowly spreading down into the rest of the continent.
So that East Africa region of Ethiopia and Somalia as well as the Nubians of Egypt probably have a higher percentage of the first Africans who were probably more like East Indians when they first started coming into the continent.
But again, I can't prove this theory.

However there is PLENTY of proof that East Africans like Nubians, Somalis, and Ethiopians are far more mixed with Assyrian, Arab, Persian, and other ancestry than other AFricans which clearly explains why so many of them have features more like Cauasians.

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Yeah, I do see the contradiction.
He also went hard against Umar Johnson and many other AfroAmerican men in public.
But his overall point was well noted.

@Pioneer1 no, Tariq's own behavior illustrates why his point is impossible to implement. If Tari himself demonstrates no ability or desire to adhere to it himself? I remember the video of Tariq going in on Dr. Umar.  I actually agreed with much of what Tariq said but I completely disagreed with how he said it. It was actually childish. I lost a lot of respect for Tariq as a result of watching tha video.

So while you or I would not disrespect another Black man for a white audience.  Many successful Brothers will and do; Tariq is a perfect example.

No one ever gave me a code... This is just self respect and respect for one's people, which should come somewhat naturally.  No code is needed.

Maybe all we need is solidarity to each other rather than to personal gain.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The reason East African have straighter hair and keener features than Western or Southern Africans isn't because East Indians come from THEM...more likely the other way around.

@Pioneer1 That is interesting but doesn't seem to make sense and here is why; You believe that the African trait of bushy hair is more recessive than straight hair!? 

So even though this hair type is unique of having bushy hair, you believe that White Europeans and East Indians with straight hair are more dominant and again, that bushy hair is recessive!? That does not match any scientific proven analysis!

Okay, and the 'keener features' in contrast and comparison to the African traits means that you believe that FULLER LIPS and HIPS of AFrican people are recessive traits and that the FLATTER HIPS and the THIN LIPS are more dominant and this 'BLACK KEENER FEATURES' are unique from White people and Africans? That does not make sense, and it is NOT SCIENTIFIC.

the first Africans who were probably more like East Indians when they first started coming into the continent.
But again, I can't prove this theory.

@Pioneer1 That you believe that Africans and their trait of bushy hair and fuller lips and hips stem from East Africans with their traits that show, as do White Europeans, of oftentimes possessing flatter hips and thin lips and straight  would be saying that White Europeans and East Indians express the more DOMINANT TRAITS and that the human species today, MODERN HUMANS originate from EAST INDIA?

THAT IS NOT A THEORY or even an HYPOTHESIS. It matches no scietific data. It doesn't even match historical data as India did not have the first civilizations.

However there is PLENTY of proof that East Africans like Nubians, Somalis, and Ethiopians are far more mixed with Assyrian, Arab, Persian, and other ancestry than other AFricans which clearly explains why so many of them have features more like Cauasians.

This would be a contradiction because, as you have also stated, there is a high percentage of TALL, BLACK or, DARK SKINNED NUBIANS in this part of Africa. Because of the hundreds of years of transatlantic slave trade, it would be West AFrica that expresses a lot of European admixture too. So, the Genetics of Africans would not necessarily be based upon what you are saying. 

Edited by Chevdove
complet thought
  • Like 1

Troy

You said you lost respect for Tariq because of his video, but outside of the Hidden Colors series did you follow his work or even know who he WAS before the controversy?

I agree with you that neither would I do that in public, and I also agree that it's a rather natural or "common sense" thing as far as I'm concerned. But just like some people NEED a religion to give them direction and tell them what to do, some people NEED to be taught a code because they would be clueless as to what to say or do otherwise.

When it comes to social issues, I'm more focused on the BEHAVIOR ITSELF than on what the motivation is behind it. Meaning......

I don't give damn WHAT keeps you from robbing, killing, and raping.
Whether it's because of your personal conscience, your family upbringing, your religious indoctrination, or threats of death for your crimes.....whatever, I don't care.
As long as you're NOT DOING IT.

Which is why I don't trip on brothers who do things for money or personal gain.
If that's what it takes to motivate them to do the right thing....so be it.

Chev

You believe that the African trait of bushy hair is more recessive than straight hair!?

No.
I believe kinky hair is just as dominant as EAST INDIAN straight hair (which is also dominant).
And more dominant than EUROPEAN straight hair (which is very thin and recessive).

My consideration of dominant and recessive has less to do with the TEXTURE of the hair and more to do with the STRUCTURE of the hair.

The more coarse it is and the thicker the strands....the more dominant because it has a medulla.

Okay, and the 'keener features' in contrast and comparison to the African traits means that you believe that FULLER LIPS and HIPS of AFrican people are recessive traits and that the FLATTER HIPS and the THIN LIPS are more dominant and this 'BLACK KEENER FEATURES' are unique from White people and Africans?

No, I don't believe this.

That you believe that Africans and their trait of bushy hair and fuller lips and hips stem from East Africans with their traits that show, as do White Europeans, of oftentimes possessing flatter hips and thin lips and straight would be saying that White Europeans and East Indians express the more DOMINANT TRAITS and that the human species today, MODERN HUMANS originate from EAST INDIA?

No, I don't believe this either.
I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying.

This would be a contradiction because, as you have also stated, there is a high percentage of TALL, BLACK or, DARK SKINNED NUBIANS in this part of Africa. Because of the hundreds of years of transatlantic slave trade, it would be West AFrica that expresses a lot of European admixture too. So, the Genetics of Africans would not necessarily be based upon what you are saying.

It's not a contradiction.
I'm speaking of separate groups that exists concurrently.

Slavery and mixing in with Caucasians occured to BOTH West Africans AND East Africans.
With West Africans it was primarily done by Europeans but you don't see as much admixture in West Africa because the Africans who were enslaved were TAKEN AWAY to the Americas.

Where as with East Africans it was primarily done ON THEIR OWN LAND by the Arabs, Assyrians, and Persians who came down to exploit them.

They also set up a "caste" system in East Africa based on how light skinned or close to the exploiter you were just like they did with the creoles and octoroons in America.

If you study East African nations whether it's Ethiopia, Sudan, Somalia, Eretria, ect....no matter what nation the lighter skinned groups with the curly hair and thin noses have historically dominated and mistreated the dark skinned groups with the kinky hair and broad noses whom they felt they were better than.

Yes I was aware of the hidden colors films I've sold a bunch of them and helped spread the word about them. 

I don't mean to imply that I lost all respect for Tariq. It is just that he came across very petty and childish. I expected more than that from someone with the wherewithal  and consciousness to produce the hidden colors movies.

Perhaps I put him up on  pedestal when the reality is that he is no different than the rest of us.