RED MOON & BLACK FRIDAY~ Cultural Festival~ Cultural Origins

RED MOON & BLACK FRIDAY~ Cultural Festival~ Cultural Origins

SEPTEMBER 11

ANNUAL NEW YEAR FESTIVAL

Red-Algae.jpg

I suppose because of an upcoming New Year Festival in a few days, it could be a good opportunity to show research about certain holidays observed over here in America that correlate to these past origins in Africa. On this upcoming SEPTEMBER 11, Ethiopian Jews will celebrate its’ New Year and, I suppose this would be especially significant for them after experiencing a Blood Moon; TOTAL LUNAR ECLPSE on this past July 27, 2018, that lasted over Ethiopia for three (3) hours. Not everyone cares about GOOD FRIDAY, PASSOVER or EASTER, but because in a few days and as it was instituted to be observed initially in September way back in time by Moses, therefore, this New Year annual holiday will be observed by the Original Jews and Hebrew Israelites in the Horn of Africa, in Ethiopia [ie Jews] and Eritrea [ie. Israel]. So, it may be a good time to shed light on how the western world did change the dates and times.

I will also go back a little before this event to provide a setting. The dates and times that I offer through my research is based on a fixed point, and based on the relation to how the earth lines up with other stars. Back in 2002, I happened to hear on the evening news that ‘there was to be a rare planetary alignment’ and it was to be the same configuration that occurred more than 2000 years ago during the advent of the ‘Star of Bethlehem’. So I made sure to get up early that next morning to see this phenomenon for myself and sense that time, on April 17, 2002, I have been able to compare and contrast other dating systems and ancient historical events globally. It would be for this reason, that I have been able to measure timed events more accurately.

THE GREAT WORLD FLOOD

According to the scriptures, it occurred in the Second Month, on the 17th day.

According to the constellations, MARCH would be the global scientific 1st MONTH

So, APRIL 17, AD 2356 would be the day of the Great World Flood

*Although scholars have attempted to cover up and change the Egyptian records, this event abruptly

ended the 5th Dynasty of the OLD Pyramid Age.

THE DATING OF THE EXODUS

According to a catastrophic phenomenon that occurred during the height of the Crete Minoan Greek Civilization, it can be seen that todays scholars have changed the dates and times. This date marks the time of the start of the 18th dynasty in Egypt. THE VOLCANIC ERUPTION ON THERA.

Although many dates are offered to have this eruption occur around 1600s BC, it actually occurred in 1662 BC. This date would confirm the Biblical records and synchronize the other secular historical events in all of the major civilizations in the entire Old Mediterranean World and elsewhere. This eruption was well documented in ancient Chinese records as well. This natural phenomenon along with many others would be how I have synchronized my timelines. There are a few scholars that have admitted that exactly 100 years has been extracted from the timelines and certain events have been inserted in various incorrect periods of ancient civilizations in and around the Old Mediterranean World. But due to this understanding, now there can be a clear chronological sequence of events that can be recognized.

JOSEPH’s BIRTHDATE & His Entry into Egypt

Many people have not been able to understand the actual dates and times of the Exodus because they do not realize that this includes the time that Joseph was brought into Egypt.

[40] Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt,

was four hundred and thirty years[41] And it came to pass at the end

of the four hundred and thirty years, even the selfsame day it came

to pass, that all the hosts of the LORD went out from the land of Egypt.

EXODUS 12:40-1.  ---430 years

1883 – JOSEPH WAS BORN

1866 BC -- Joseph was forced into captivity at 17 years old—September 14---

-------------- THE BARLEY FESTIVAL, after the Nile River subsided

1662 BC – The Mosis Brothers, Ahmose & Kamose begin the 18th Dynasty

Move capital from Central Egypt back to Thebes-Upper Egypt

1516 BC– Moses was born

1436 BC – THE EXODUS

PLAGUE 1—THE RED TIDE

This phenomenon has been occurring for thousands of years and perhaps long before the time of the Exodus. However, this kind of information has not been taught very well in the Black Church. It seems though, and in my opinion, there was like a ‘domino affect’ after this one plague. It seems to have led to a chain reaction in which that next few plagues, [2] THE FROGS, [3] THE LICE, [4] THE FLIES [5] THE MURRAIN of the cattle, [6]SKIN BOILS and [6] THE LOCUSTS, were as a result of its happening:

Thus saith the LORD, In this thou shalt know that I am the LORD: behold, I will smite with

the rod that is in mine hand upon the waters which are in the river, and they shall be

turned to blood. And the fish that is in the river shall die, and the river shall stink;

and the Egyptians shall lothe to drink of the water of the river…. EXODUS 7:17-18.

deadfish.gif

Red_Tide_Florida_28420_12589801_ver1.0_6

Red tide has sparked a state of emergency in Florida. What is red tide?

August 15, 2018

Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency Wednesday for seven counties in southwest Florida over an unusually severe red tide outbreak.

… Beaches are shut down, businesses have temporarily closed, and Floridians wonder when it will all end. ..

How long is the red tide expected to last?

It’s hard to predict how long the red tide will remain, it could persist through 2019. Red tides can last days, weeks or months and can change depending on wind conditions and water currents. …

… Red tides are not a new phenomena – the first reported incident was in Florida in 1844. Research hasn’t found a definitive link between the severity of red tides climate change. …

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/08/15/red-tide-state-emergency-florida-explained/997165002/

PLAGUE 9 -- THE THICK DARKNESS

This plague also has happened in different countries across the globe for thousands of years and well before it occurred at this time and point in Egypt. And again, outside of my own research, I never heard it explained in the Church. Although Passover was changed back at the time of the Roman Empire times to be observed in the springtime, however, the Bible holds the records in that it was instituted to be observed in the fall. And this phenomenon known today as ‘A SAND STORM’ or ‘A HABOOB’ would be one of many facts that reveal Passover could not have occurred during the springtime and ultimately, that the dates and times have been changed for certain past events. And, according to scriptures, this PLAGUE OF THICK DARKNESS lasted for three (3) days. This kind of Sand Storm has been known to happen in America, in areas like Arizona and Texas and, it happens in the Middle East in areas like Iraq and Saudi Arabia. Cont.:

[22] And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness

in all the land of Egypt three days: [23] They saw not one another, neither rose any from

his place for three days: but all. EXODUS 10: 22-3.

happy-new-year-ethiopianrastafari-tv-enk