The Devil Made Me Do It.

Lord, help us.  Pioneer is now shielding himself behind a new avatar, one that brings to mind a biblical patriarch. Guess he figures he needs a make-over to dispel the devilishness that has recently burnished his aura. 

I always did say he had a "Messianic Complex", and now he's representing himself with a image he probably hopes will bring to mind  a black Moses parting the Red Sea and leading his people to the promised land,  - a far cry from the reality of his actually muddying the waters and misleading his tribesmen to the dead sea of  Pseudo-Africanism.  😀 

images.thumb.jpg.b6b930ee1cd4e6350c312940f3678228.jpg    =   th?id=OIP.mLjZRZCClpgXO-6O_RPzvgHaGs&pid=Api&P=0&w=175&h=159

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The devil made you do it huh...?

In YOUR case, that's known as SELF-CONTROL....lol.

The males on this board bring out the worst in me. Y'all don't inspire me to be angelic.  "Familiarity breeds contempt" i guess and if i likewise get on your nerves, then i've served my purpose.  😖

BTW,  Your newest avatar is about as far as something can get from being a symbol of its user.  In the vast universe, a luminous heavenly body you are not.  You're more like a dense black hole, full of yourself.  🤮

49 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Because YOU want to be full of me too, lol.

B)  -You better stop now, because it'll only get rougher from here on.....lol.

@Pioneer1  UGH.   i have no desire to  be infected with a virus like you. I'll leave that to hard-up women who don't mind teenie weenie impotent  losers who try to compensate for this by never admitting they're wrong. You're who needs to stop, jack-off.  

Cynique

I'll leave that to hard-up women who don't mind teenie weenie impotent losers who try to compensate for this by never admitting they're wrong.

The only reason you're leaving it up to them is because you know that even men like THAT would still be out of your league....lol.

Just admit it.
You messed up BIG time by not paying your 78 year old "boy toy" enough attention on that vacation, lol.
If you had spent more time focusing on HIM than you did trying to keep up with what was happening on AALBC and what I was saying.....you two would still be together and he'd still be giving you rides to the grocery store.

You're who needs to stop, jack-off.

This statement makes NO sense, lol.

I think you're getting a little confused.
Maybe it's about time for you shoo those roaches away and hop in bed.

Go on, get yourself some sleep and you can tell us all about your sweet dreams in the morning.....lol.

Can't you say what you have to say in a few words? Do you really think i'm going to waste my time reading your long drawn out drivel?  Move along and focus on your "Code" project so maybe you can organize a support group to babysit you.  😁 

Cynique

Can't you say what you have to say in a few words?

Yeah....

-Kiss my ass-

Hope that didn't take up too much space, lol.

Do you really think i'm going to waste my time reading your long drawn out drivel?

When it comes to reading and understanding my material....TIME is not your problem, INTELLECTUAL ABILITY is...lol.
And there's not much you can do about that so don't even worry about it.
Now take your ass to bed.

Uhhhh . . . 

@Cynique ...

@Pioneer1What does reading your crap have to do with intellectual ability??   🤨  I'm not going anywhere.  ... 

giphy.gif

@Pioneer1... My night is just beginning.  But don't let that keep you from crawling under your covers and playing with your teenie-weenie, - if you can find it.      

giphy-1.gif?w=480&h=270

18 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Cynique
Can't you say what you have to say in a few words?

Pioneer

Yeah....
-Kiss my ass-
Hope that didn't take up too much space, lol.

porsha4.gif?resize=500,281

LOL 

For Real though . . . Let's Regroup . . . 

200w.gif

• Haha 1