White. Police. Shoots. Black. Man,Wrong. House ,Shooting.

White. Police. Officer. Shoots. Unarmed,Black. Man.  Who Was. In,His. Own. House.  White. Female. Officer ,Thought. The. Man. Was. In. Her. House,He. Was. An. Intruder.  She. Being  Charged  With  Man  Slaughter.  She  Out  On  Bail.  .Been   Waiting  For,White  Female  Police   To   Shoot  At   Unarmed  Black   Males.   Wrong,House  Shooting?Racist  White,Republican  In  Florida,Says  Black  People  Owe  White  People For,Their  Freedom,Their  Is  A  Race,War  On   White.  People.  Thats,A  Lie.   Trying  To. Help.  Trump..Black.  People. Need. To.  Wake. Up...

The fact that witnesses say that she knocked on the door before entering his apartment indicates that she knew what she was doing when she came to his apartment

She came there deliberately to get this man and the police department also when they got the search warrant to search it .From what I heard the whole thing was a setup.

And I just believe he was targeted because he and his family were Haitians.

I would like you all to refer to this article from the Final Call Newspaper,written on July 24,2018:Wall Street and the Wealthy, profiting from police  violence.

This may be an attempt to understand all these murders that the police are committing against African-Americans.

Botha Jean should not have been blown away in Dallas ,Texas for making noise.He was supposed to be fined if he was doing that.

The white woman who killed him was fired. But that isn' t  good enough,because now the little "honey" has to go to jail.

I guess the whole Dallas Police Department was being disgraced by all this negative publicity they were getting,so they let her go.