The White Man Who Invented DNA Was Fund Dead

He's speaking a lot of truth but I just can't get past Paul's demeanor.....the man is as "sweet" as cotton candy, lol.

One point of contention I have to make is as I observe what's been going on in the AfroAmerican community for nearly 50 years I have to question whether or not much of our behaviour can be attributed to slavery.

The condition of the AfroAmerican family today has little to nothing to do with slavery.
I think it's merely a case of African people ATTEMPTING to function in a Caucasian based society and for the most part failing.

Even if slavery had never existed, because of our very NATURE as African people just attempting to live in a society that was not designed BY us nor FOR us would still ultimately lead to disasterour consequences.

If we were to be accurate, it really depends on the era.

From the late 40s to the early 80s this society in general actually catered more toward the middle classes (working and professional). Ofcourse the rich had it easier simply by having an abunance of resources. But because of the New Deal, unions, and Civil Rights laws.....the working class and even professional classes were really making progress.

College education, owning a home, even owning a car USED TO be things that only wealthy people could afford.....until the 50s when the nature of the economy started changing to lift more people out of poverty and build a more stable middle class.

It's during the Reagan Era and the introduction of Reaganomics that the scale began tilting back toward the plutocrats and it has continued tilting deeper and deeper with each administration.

Aside from the student loans......

Another trick they're pulling on students today are these INTERNSHIPS.

It used to be that only students going to school to be doctors and teachers did internships, now almost all students are required to so so many hours of FREE WORK for designated corporations in order to earn credits towards their degrees.

And should we be suprised that each year more and more hours of free labor are being required for these internship programs?

At the rate things are going, pretty soon it'll be standard entry level procedure to work at a job for 5 years as an "intern" before you get officially "hired" and even start receiving pay!