PICTURES of EARLY CAUCASIAN~ ORIGINS from EGYPT & NORTH AFRICA!?

PICTURES of EARLY CAUCASIAN~ ORIGINS from EGYPT & NORTH AFRICA!?

I think this topic fits the title CULTUE-RACE-ECONOMY because it does hint at some possible deep roots that someone might relate to now or later.

This would not be the correct term, ‘CAUCASIAN’, in my opinion, to understand the geographical and historical truth, and this would be a broad term. And here in America, it exclusively refers to Europeans (especially ‘White’ Europeans), but this term happens to define a much different people in the past. It would also take a lot of research to uncover the complete truth. But firstly, some picture references may help to show how recent this term actually was changed to define Europeans during our modern times. To mark this time period, I believe a good term to use would be THE SARACENS. These leaders in and around the GREATER CAUCASUS MOUNTAINS and the LESSER CAUCASUS MOUNTAINS were in conflict with the Saracens, which would put them to be in this Northeastern area around the time of the CRUSADES, the AD 1000s. And they were also came into conflict with the SELJUKS TURKS [ie. KARAITES] as well.

GEORGE III

George_III_of_Georgia.jpg

By Unknown painter of the 13th century. The image is a photo reproduction

of the 13th-century mural from Betania Monastery. It was first published by

Prince Gagarin in the 1840s and has since been republished in multiple resources, Public Domain.

The maternal name that became common for this dynasty was named RUSUDAN [ie. RU-SUDAN]. He was the father of Queen Tamar the Great. Like most of these rulers, George III married an Iranian-typed woman [ie. ALANS, or ALANIA]. So by the time that Tamar was born, the term ‘Ru’ or ‘Tamar’, meaning ‘REDDISH-BROWN’ [ie. Ruddy] was common. Nevertheless, other depictions still show the dominant ethnic presence within this dynasty. The next depiction of a Georgian ruler in this ‘Caucasion dynasty’ would be another relative:

DAVID VI NARIN

800px-David_VI_Narin.jpg

By Anonymous - Mural from the Gelati Monastery, Public Domain,

https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=8091304

He was the son of a ‘Queen Rusudan’. And yet another depiction of another Georgian ruler would be Demetrius I who lived around c. 1093-1156, which would be after the Seljuk Turks were on the scene.

DEMETRIUS I

Demetre_I_(Matskhvarishi).jpg

By Michael Maghlakeli - [1], Public Domain,

https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=8847349

“Demetrius was the eldest son of King David the Builder by his first wife Rusudan.

He was brought up in Kutaisi. As a commander, he took part in his father’s battles against Seljuks, …”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demetrius_I_of_Georgia

Modern historians do not define these Bagratids as being Jews but, I believe that they were intermixed. They clashed with the Seljuks Turks [ie. OGHUZ Turks] of whom definitely were ‘BLACK’ [IE KARA mean Black], but does not mean that they were not at least inter-mixed. Nevertheless, Tamar the Great marks another time when these Georgians were intermixing with the ‘Indo-Europeans’ to the southeast of them in and around Iran. The SARACEN leader, SALADIN, at this time barred most of the Crusaders from going into Jerusalem, but he did allow Queen Tamar to come with her entourage. Tamar married an ALANIAN man like her mother. But, the historians say that she was depicted as being more Iranian featured that she really had been. At any rate, following are some picture references of the CAUCASUS REGIONS and the ALANS that today are known as Ossetian:

Map-Asia-Caucasus-Mtns.jpg

64758-004-EE865979.gif

Osetino_komXXjc.jpg

ALAN WOMAN

Ossetian woman in traditional clothes, early years of the 20th century

So today, the term Caucasian exclusively defines Europeans and a recent video, of which I posted, about a DNA REPORT of a handsome European couple. It shows this beautiful young ‘White’ European woman as she defines herself as being pure Caucasian. Her report came back that she was 99.9% Caucasian. Interestingly, this video shows an excellent example of how this term has become ‘a social construct of today’ and different from ancient times. In this video, the wife chuckled at her husband when he too, said that he believed that he was also at least 75% Caucasian. He humorously chided with her seemingly showing disbelief because of his noticeably darker skin tone and said that he had tightly curly hair. However, his report was just about what he had predicted. Likewise my research too, shows that the term ‘CAUCASIAN’ actually refers to the ‘Original Caucasians’ who were very dark brown skinned and, yes, ‘African-typed’, although the term would not be ‘African’ in their description. The term ‘CAUCASIAN’, based on my research actually did not originally refer to skin color or the Europeans of today, but it referred an ancient trade and maybe religion. The root word ‘CAUCA’ came to mean ‘BROWN SKINNED’ in early times. BROWN-ASIAN or BLACK/BROWN ASIAN. But even before that time, the term ‘Cauca-ASIAN’ meant ‘COW-Asian’ because that was a major aspect of their early formations. But yes, the early Caucasians did come to correlate to being ‘White’ Europeans because that was the Supreme deity that was worshiped in that region; THE WHITE GODDESS.  So, before this term became common, the Original Caucasians or Brown-Asians, were known by many other terms. Anyway, here are some references and well, I resorted to initially using Wikipedia, but hope to get more later:

CAUCASIANS

…have usually included some or all of the ancient and modern population of Europe, Western Asia,

Central Asia, South Asia, North Africa, and the Horn of Africa. [3]

First introduced in the 1780s by members of the Gottingen School of History, [4]

. . . Ancient and modern “Caucasoid” populations were thus held to have ranged in

complexion from white to dark brown. [7] …

In the United States, the root term Caucasian has also often been used in a different societal context

as a synonym for “white” or “of European ancestry”. [10][11] Its usage in American English has been criticized. [12] …

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race