You inspire me

I am soooo in love with black people!  Your presence, your beauty, your strength, your persistence, your forgiving heart, your pain, your my hero and I fall in love with you over and over again.  As a self-published author, I started writing my fourth book.  This book contains letters expressing my experiences.  After writing my 12th letter, I began to ask myself: 'How can I share these letters on a broader scale - I came up with Wall Hangers and thought of you.  I'd like to share an example of one Wall Hanger dedicated to our Black Beauties.  Others can be viewed on my website: https://www.DeeMillerInspired.com

Dear Black Beauty,

My love for you runs to the ends of the earth because I understand your heart.  I understand how deeply you love; how committed you are to family; that when you do get angry, I know that it comes from feelings that you hold inside to keep the peace.  But, girlfriend, when you smile, the whole world dances. 

You have that spirit that gives you the courage to withstand all obstacles.  That spirit that measures your woman-hood, and defies defeat - that spirit in which your mother’s breasts nourished you for what’s to come, shines through.  

I watch in awe of your bravery, and  I fall in love with you over and over again.  My sista, the next time you look in the mirror, stand tall, stand proud, stand beautiful. Proudly show those curvy hips, those beautiful lips, that amazing kinky hair, that brown skin.   Then, look to the right and smile even bigger, maybe even wink, then walk on by, gracefully. 

• Thanks 1