White woman called police on black child she falsely accused of groping her--goes viral

This incident went viral pretty quickly. Wow this woman even tried to intimidate a young White girl who also be enraged at her brazen behavior! That was too much for me. What in the world is going on in America? The tension.... the racial tension.... 

White woman called police on black child she falsely accused of groping her

BY JUSTIN WISE - 10/12/18 10:21 PM EDT

The New York Times reported that Klein returned to the store on Friday and watched the bodega’s security camera footage from the incident. She reportedly issued an apology to the young boy while speaking in front of a television reporter’s camera after seeing that he did not grab her. 

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/411241-white-woman-called-police-to-falsely-accuse-black-child-of

https://nyp.st/2OnyjmG

People are evil and stupid.

Some racist in Detroit fired his shotgun at a 14 year old kid who knocked on his door looking for directions. 

The guy lied and saying he tripped causing him to accidently shoot at the kid. However his own security camera showed the truth.

Fortunately this low life will likely go to prison. 

• Like 1

@Floyd Collins, that is probably because Europeans essentially eradicated the indigenousness populations and collectively make up better than 85% of the population today.  Black people are a small minority.  There are probably more Black people in Detroit than there are in all of Australia.

In other words, White Australians are not threatened by Black people on any level. It is not because the white folks in Australia are more civilized, just more effective in establishing and maintaining their dominance.

It is not a uniquely American problem.  You can read stories about this type of xenophobia fueled racism, in places like Germany and France.  Great Britain is certainly not immune to this either.

Another poster @Delano lives in Australia too.

• Thanks 1

Are black people allowed to become Australian citizens?  Didn't Australia used to place restrictions of black people desiring to immigrate to their country?

White women in America  come in 2 variations.  Those who look down on and fear black males and those who don't.  The first type are invariably Republican women of the ilk who voted against Hillary Clinton.  They are a deplorable group.    

• Like 1

I just watched the Friday broadcast of Bill Maher's politically incorrect.  A white woman explained why so many white women voted for Trump.  They basically followed their husband's lead believing they would be better off.  It was not as much about race or gender but about self interest.  Which is one of the reasons many Black people voted for Trump -- selfish reasons.  

Yes Australia has had a colonial sad past, were the indigenous were exterminated by force by the then British colonial powers and then bred out by their offspring's when it became unacceptable to shoot them on the spot which ended in the late 60s at the end of white Australia policy. Even today there are farms with unexplained 150 year old mass graves, and now when they are found they are acknowledged for what happen to them all those years ago.  

I have live in Australia for 16 years and have never been called the N word or the equivalent which was the case in the UK when I lived there. You go to Melbourne or Sydney, non whites are the majority, though they have some way to go, I can truly say the government here are bending over backwards to put things right with the indigenous people and its colonial past.

You can find out more in my book " Legacy and truth" on Amazon https://www.amazon.com.au/legacy-truth-Floyd-Collins-ebook/dp/B07B78Q78W/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1529585557&sr=8-2&keywords=legacy+and+truth

Offcourse any race can become an citizen here ( I am one of them ) as long as you meet the requirements namely a clean criminal record which is ironic given its convict past. There are many African Americans here with citizenship.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Troy said:

...It was not as much about race or gender but about self interest....

@Troy It still reminds me of what happened to the trial that surrounded the killing of the young fellow, Emmit Till. White women like the ones who voted for Trump over Hilary, and their explanation seems to say that they did to have 'the Great White Man' protect them from Blacks'. So, that 'self interest' is still about 'race and gender' to me. 

10 hours ago, Troy said:

Some racist in Detroit fired his shotgun at a 14 year old kid who knocked on his door looking for direction

WOW! Thank you. I just looked this up. Some people don't seem to think before they act.

Cornerstor Caroline probably thought she was doing the right thing!-- But the trouble is that if there was no camera surveilliance that could have been reproduced, she would have destroyed that child's life, his mother's life and that young white girl too. He would have been dealing with his school peers, and many times the relatives would not have supported the mother. Caroline did not apologize to the mother because, in her words, the mother should have walked away. She really attacked that mother too. And the young white girl that became involved--well, she would have been completely done in by many White people for her courage. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Floyd Collins said:

...when it became unacceptable to shoot them on the spot which ended in the late 60s at the end of white Australia policy...

Whoa, that late 60s -- My God!

As far as the government trying to put things right it is WAY TOO late for that.  The Tasmanians were exterminated... I don't even know where to begin. 

Is there are large Black community where you live @Floyd Collins or @Delano or does that type of thing matter to you?  What is the most appealing thing about Australia -- something that you can't find in the US?  

@Chevdove, that white woman responsible for Emmett's death was not threatened by him, nor did she need the protection of white folks.  She admitted she lied... a purely evil woman.

Actually when that white boy came out in white face imitating Michael that was funny!

The white woman who accused the black 9 year old of groping her, has gone online and issued an apology after viewing a security video which showed it was the boy's book bag which brushed up against her ass.  The guy who fired his rifle at a fleeing  black teenager who knocked on his door looking for directions, has been found guilty of attempted murder.  Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts  has ordered  several federal judges to investigate ethics complaints brought against  Brett Kavanaugh.  Harvard University has presented Colin Kaepernick with the WEB DuBois  award it gives out every year to an outstanding black person. Donald Trump's approval ratings have risen slightly...  You win some, you lose some.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She's not very attractive to begin with an looks a little on the butch side.
She wants attention and probably WANTS a man (of any race) to hit on her and approach her sexually, and because they aren't this could be a psychological attempt to bolster her self worth by accusing a male of "wanting" her in order to make herself feel more attractive to males.

Troy

Although her accusation could have ruined that little boy's life, the most they can charge her with is filing a false police report.
And you don't get prison time for that.

• 4 weeks later...

The whole METOO movement,I think has gotten out of hand.This whole thing about women being touched by some  man, approximately 20 years ago,and getting

male celebrities fired because of this is blown out of proportion.Women living in violent domestic situations aren't getting any help.They and their children are being killed.

Now White women are scared of little Black  boys.How silly.

And yes,I think that the UK will be blessed because they do seem to be less racist than America.I saw that in the Meghan/Prince Harry wedding.

I feel the same way Queenx.  Of course men who rape women should have their penises cut off, but the media have really made a mess of things conflating these relatively minor incidences from decade ago with serious crimes and the public is going apeshit because they can;t tell the difference.

In movies from the 50's women would just slam a man, or toss a glass of water in the face of a dude, who got out of line -- was that complete fiction? What happened to women who could stand up for themselves, knew how to avoid compromising positions, or get themselves out of one?

Side Bar: I was in a club last night there were a few women dressed and dancing in a way that was completely indistinguishable from a strip club.  Obviously in a strip club men engage with women completely differently.  I could not help but think if a Brother stepped to these sisters they way one might in a strip club, they should not be surprised.

If you're fed up with the "Me, too" movement, i'm sick of the "when they go low, we go high approach". Especially when it comes to Trumpism. Bending over backwards in the hope of bringing the country together, doesn't work with 45's supporters. They look upon civility as an opportunity take advantage.  I say fight fire with fire. Bring this MFer down!  😠

• Haha 1

@Cynique i watch Bill Maher and he is always saying the same thing, about using the Republican's playbook. 

I'm not sure how we can do that. Do we appeal more aggressively to the baser nature of people fears including xenophobia, racism, religion, sexual orientation? 

Do we disenfranshise more people become more racist, fund the government even less, shoot some evangelical churches?  What should we be doing that they are doing?

It is remarkable a Brother almost became governor of FL. The people of Florida also decided to give convicted fellons the right to vote....

While it seems likely 45 will serve out his term it seems VERY unlikely he'll serve a second... but im an optimist 🙂

Democrats aren't even ruthless in strategizing.  They're so busy talking about the law, and the constitution and being aghast at Trump's boorishness. The Republicans  follow Trump's lead.  The put their own interests before the country and focus on winning at any cost. the Senate and his newly appointed Attorney General  pose a real threat to Mueller's future.   

The black candidates in Florida and Georgia might've won had not their unscrupulous corrupt opponents just out-and-out cheated,  and interfered with the voting process in so many different ways.  The only hope lies in the hands of Republicans finding the integrity to stand up and say enough is enough.  The spineless Democrats will be hard pressed to even come up with a  strong candidate to run for president in 2020.   

12 hours ago, Cynique said:

The spineless Democrats will be hard pressed to even come up with a  strong candidate to run for president in 2020. 

True.  Seriously, at least I can't imagine anyone willing to lie and say anything to win. 

However if the democrats would be willing to go the low road and run Oprah -- they'd have a great chance. The masses would be happy to vote for her and everyone else would be willing to hold their noses and cast their votes for her as well.

We live in a celebrity driven culture 45, won not just because he appeals to racists, white men interested in wealth (and their spouses), and evangelicals.  He got so many votes because he was a celebrity -- we LOVE celebrities.

Oprah 2020!

Troy

i watch Bill Maher and he is always saying the same thing, about using the Republican's playbook.

I'm not sure how we can do that. Do we appeal more aggressively to the baser nature of people fears including xenophobia, racism, religion, sexual orientation?

Do we disenfranshise more people become more racist, fund the government even less, shoot some evangelical churches? What should we be doing that they are doing?

One key is to stop being so much AGAINST and start being more FOR.
Democrats spend too much time RE-acting against the negativity of the Republican party when they really should spend far more time being PRO-active in promoting their own agenda.

It is remarkable a Brother almost became governor of FL.

I heard he just conceded (for the 2nd time) tonight.
He probably COULD have been if he had actually put up a REAL fight instead of giving up and giving in.

Look at what ,Republican Rick Scott was able expose and get done by not only questioning the legitimacy of the election he was losing but even going as far as declaring it a fraud and demanding recounts and investigations, and he kept this up until things looked in his favor!

Republicans....even when they're cheating...are quicker to raise hell and go down fighting and this is one of the reasons they keep on winning.

Abrams of Georgia is doing the same thing Gillum is doing.

They both claim voter suppression and racist practices that obstruct the ability of many AfroAmericans to vote harmed their chances of securing enough votes  yet they both STILL conceded and gave up their fight to become Governors where they could have been in a position to make a change.

Kanye said slavery was a CHOICE.

If you concede and just GIVE your power away, what right do you have to complain about what those you gave it to do with it?

Bar On The Other Side:  What the hell were YOU doing in a club full of sistaz dressed like stripper...lol....were you a Casual Observer....or an Active Participant?????

Queen X

And yes,I think that the UK will be blessed because they do seem to be less racist than America

The only reason England and other parts of Europe "appear" to be less racist than the United States is because there are fewer people of color over there so the Caucasians feel less threatened and are more confident and comfortable in their rule.
As Europe takes in more and more immigrants you will see their demeanor change to match that of the U.S.