OCCULTATION of 2018

OCCULTATION of 2018

Occultation.jpg

https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=459438

In this July 1997 still frame captured from video, the bright star Aldebaran 

has just reappeared on the dark limb of the waning crescent moon 

in this predawn occultation.

Well, there are many types of occultations and in respect to astronomy, there are also many. However, in

respect to our moon and earth, there were four and as usual, most of these types of ‘eclipses’ occultation

occurs in a sequence. They occur in a series and for this year there were actually two series of which one

included a ‘super blue blood moon’ on January 31, 2018. But the most interesting series of eclipses

for me began in July 2018:

[1] FRIDAY 13th, July, 2018 --- There was a PARTIAL SOLAR ECLIPSE

---------- that took place over the Pacific Ocean and Indian Ocean

[2] July 27, 2018 --- There was a TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE

---------- that took place over Ethiopia mainly but also over East Africa, South Africa,

---------- Central Asia, etc. It lasted for three (3) hours over Ethiopia.

[3] August 11, 2018 --- There was a PARTIAL SOLAR ECLIPSE

---------- that took place over North Europe, East Europe, North Asia, East Asia and etc.

Because the TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE lasted for so long and has been concluded to be the longest lunar eclipse of the century, I believe it did have a significant affect in other happenings. I believe too, that this series of eclipses had something to do with the major earthquake that occurred in Indonesia on AUGUST 5, 2018 and also, the later underwater earthquake and massive tsunami that occurred over there recently. But most of all, I believe that many of the natural catastrophic events we are now experiencing and the start of these alignments in our solar system began last year as a result of THE GREAT AMERICAN TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE on AUGUST 21, 2017, that crossed over our continent during the space of about three (3) hours. Immediately afterwards, at least three or four hurricanes formed, one of which became hurricane Harvey that struck Houston, Texas, and the other was hurricane Irma that struck Puerto Rico hard and brought in the Red Tides in Florida. Now, we have just experienced a category 4 hurricane Michael that struck the Florida Panhandle and this system brought another episode of Red Tide back into Florida. My prayers are with the people suffering as a result of these catastrophes in that they will be restored and that our government will help our humanity in the right way. Because historically, in the past and due to Occultist, ancient governments have been known to severely persecute certain people as a result of eclipses and blame the poor and oppress for these celestial events.

Century’s longest lunar eclipse July 27

By Bruce McClure in TONIGHT/ July 27, 2018

http://earthsky.org/tonight/centurys-longest-lunar-eclipse-july-27

This lunar eclipse coincided with Mars being nearly as close

as possible to Earth, a concurrence that

happens once every 25,000 years. [6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_2018_lunar_eclipse

What Is an Occultation?

By Elizabeth Howell, Space.com Contributor / September 1, 2016 11:09pm ET

In space, an occultation happens when one object passes in front of another from an observer’s

perspective. A simple example is a solar eclipse. From a certain area on Earth, the moon passes in

front of the sun and either partially or totally blocks the light. So we can say that the sun is “eclipsed” or “occulted.”

A lunar eclipse is another example of an occultation, but the description is a little more complicated.

https://www.space.com/33946-occultations.html

post-267907-0-03676000-1485472139.png

Occultation of Jupiter and Saturn

https://www.cloudynights.com/topic/564457-is-this-double-occultation-of-jupiter-and-saturn-for-real/

• Like 2

On 10/14/2018 at 9:17 PM, Troy said:

Help me understand what this means to me (or which link I should read first).

@Troy OCCULTATION would be a very broad subject and I only understand a small part, that is why I try to stick with the science links. And although the science and educational world seems to downplay this subject, I think that this is wrong, and I feel that the public should be made somewhat knowledgeable about some aspects of it, especially when it pertains to our planet and how certain occultations or eclipses can have a major impact. So, I will try to explain a little of what I have researched about this topic.

#1—One important issue I think it a basic concept to understand is the nature of our earth’s SATELLITE [ie MOON]. Our moon has a gravitational aspect that when it is ‘FULL’ [ie FULL MOON] it causes HIGH TIDES. So think of the moon as a sort of like a MAGNET and it becomes strongest when it is  full moon. This moon cycle around the earth though, it dependent on THE BIG BEAUTIFUL SUN. So in the day time, we can’t see the moon very well, but at night the sun shines on the moon and we can see it at night.

#2-- Not all ‘stars’ are the same and some have unique properties. The earth ‘star’ is unique from it’s satellite ‘star’, the moon. The other planet ‘stats’ are also unique and etc. Some of these certain properties of ‘stars’ can affect other ‘stars’ especially when occultations occur, so let me first provide an example:

When I was a 7th grade science teacher, I had several labs, one of which I had a group of my students sit in the middle of the classroom. I arranged a group of about five chairs in the middle of the room in a circle and these students sat facing outwards. And they were blindfolded. Then I turned the lights off and had the other students standing along the wall around the classroom. I had some stop watches that I passed out to some of the students standing along the walls. And I stood along the wall in one spot. Then I sprayed a perfume and told the students sitting in the middle of the classroom to raise their hands when they had smelled the scent. Then I sprayed another type of ‘mist’ and etc. My students loved this lab because it opened their minds up to so many aspects of the science world. And, I also related to them an amazing aspect of the solar system too, in how certain stars can have properties that do affect other stars when they pass by or become eclipsed.

#3—Now, here is another idea to help understand a little more about the broad subject of occultations: If [1] you stand facing [2] one person and then [3] a third person walks behind you and stops so that person [1] cannot see the third person behind you, that would be ‘an eclipse. And what if the third person behind you has a flash light and you step closer to the first person? Then the first person in front of you still can’t see the third person behind you, but they might be able to see the flash light. THAT WOULD SORT OF LIKE AN APOGEE with regards to the third person being very far away. Now what if you step backwards until you were very close to the third person and, the first person facing you was the farthest away from the both of you? Then, you would be in PEROGEE to the third object. And also the flashlight would be drowned out because of you standing so close to the third person so that the first object could not see anything at all from the third person behind you. THAT WOULD BE SORT OF LIKE A TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE path of TOTALITY. NO ENERGY and NO GRAVITATIONAL PULL is being emitted at all from the third object. But more importantly, the object behind you is NOT getting anything from the first object, which, if it were the sun, would be significant. 

Now what if the first person facing you has a brighter flashlight and you stood far away from it and closer to the third person? Then the light from the first person would not be able to get to the third object at all. What if the third person were much taller than you and do, the first person would be able to see part of the third person even though standing directly behind you?  What if you stood closer to the first person, then the flashlight could possibly still shine enough to see a reflection of the third person ‘eclipsed’ behind you. So that would mean that if you stood ‘in perigee’, meaning far back and closer to the third object and you were larger and taller, then that would be ‘a more complete eclipse’ because you would block the first object’s light from getting to the third object at all. And finally, what if the third object was a basketball and at times it passed below your feet and circled you, and at times it passed around your head and circled you and, then at times it passed directly around you waist?

#4-- CONCLUSION: I just offered several examples of how, in the science world, they have defined many different types of solar and lunar eclipses and there are different terminologies for them all. I also gave a description of the moon cycle and tried to show that our moon circles the earth on ‘a tilt’ of which causes moon phases. But when the moon is ‘eclipsed’, then it passed directly behind the earth, and whether or not it is close to the earth or far from the earth would be a distinct type of lunar eclipse. But when the moon passes in front of the earth on this tilt, then that would be simply ‘a NEW MOON’. However, when it passes directly between the earth and the sun, that would be A TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE. And here is another amazing aspect of occultations: ENERGY.

When the sunlight is blocked during a total solar eclipse, the relationship of the stars is drastically affected, and then when the surge happens at the end of the eclipse, then the stars are also drastically affected and many times immediately causes earthquakes to occur, and hurricanes to form, plates in the earth to shift and so many other things to occur that may not be obvious right away. When the moon is totally eclipsed behind the earth, it still has properties but, a lot of that energy that is blocked will definitely affect the earth stability. So when this years’ total lunar eclipsed lasted that long, 3 to 4 hours, it definitely affected this planet! When the GREAT AMERICAN TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE crossed over America and lasted for so long, 3 hours, it definitely changed this planet. . . for ever!!!—But it may take hundreds of years before we really know just how much it affect the earth. A 3 hour total solar eclipse is insane!

Then there are the planetary alignments . . . and certain planets that also align at times with our earth . . . that is another huge subject!