Video of Troy and Delano Debating Global Warming

OK it is not really @Delano and I debating,  The debaters are Joe Rogan and Candace Owens -- two people I never heard of before today, but who must be pretty prominent.  I listened to  few of Joe's interviews while working today he did a 3-hour interview with Neil Degrasse Tyson, which is pretty big.  

At any rate, Joe's arguments are the same as mine and Del's reasoning, though I'm sure he'll probably reject this statement, is fundamentally the same as Candice's -- rejecting the findings of the entire scientific community.

Joe spends a lot of time convincing Candance that because of her celebrity it is important how she communicates her position on climate change. I'd argue that it is Joe providing Candice a platform which is the problem.  The more Candice spoke the more people she has the opportunity to convince -- and she is quite convincing as foine as she is LOL! 

• Haha 1

Nah Bro. I am  only a minnit in it. Just no. Joe Rogan used to host Fear Factor and started UFC. He smoked a joint with Elon Musk. 

Also i have said on numerous occasions that I believe we should clean up tbe environment whereas she cares more about business than the environment. 

Yeah I'll assume its a slow news day and you are adding some levity. 

Btw i think the next three weeks will see more clashes between protesters. 

10, 306 climate scientists is different than 10306 scientists. It says that if you happened to read it. 

She seemed ti have missed that point. 

2 hours ago, Delano said:

Yeah I'll assume its a slow news day and you are adding some levity. 

Thank you I see you are lightening up 🙂

I had to look up UFC.  Yeah I can see that; he looks like the type.  

I just looked up Candace Owens according to Wikipedia  she was born April 29, 1989 is an American conservative commentator and activist. She is known for her pro-Trump stance and her criticism of Black Lives Matter and of the Democratic Party.  She is the Director of Communications at the conservative advocacy group Turning Point USA.

I still don't understand why she is "a thing."  After looking her up I don't find her nearly as cute... she is repulsive to me now 😞

• Haha 1

@Troy LOL. Your lead in comment made me curious so I listened to the video and chuckled all the way through as I was thinking about you and @Delano debating this topic. 

Who is Candace!? I've never heard of her. She reminds me of Janet Jackson. Why does she remind me of Janet Jackson? And, why was this man trying to intimidate her just because she has an opinion?

I don't feel that I have enough information to really know the whole truth about whether or not it is really significant issue about Climate Change regarding the impact byway of humans. I do, however, remember many years ago, my health teacher talking about the Ozone layer and how deoderant spray can affect the atmosphere. I remember the articles about ACID RAIN and how mankind has affected the atmosphere and etc. 

And also, Candace really did hit this man really good when she countered the debate by asking him if he believed in 'god'. His answer was intimidating and I wish she would have continued to take him down on that one. His answer was absolutely not true. 

She questions him at the 15.00 minute mark about his position on 'god' and he says that "God is not scientific data' and he also says taht he is agnostic. She doesn't pursue him, but I would have countered on several debatable issues. For example, scientist believe that 'matter changes forms' and this is measurable scientific data. The ancient humans scripted this in pagan societies as well as Biblical and it is a redundant statement in that 'dust' is a factor in 'changing forms'..... 'the phoenix rising from ashes', 'man made from the dust of the earth' and etc. 

Did you read the tagline it said 10,236 climate scientists say it's a fact not 10,236 scientist. The majority of climate scientist say its a fact which is different than the majority of scientist. Yet Troy abd most people parrot this statement. 

I'll restate again that i read the IPCC data and did a statistical analysis in Co2 production abd temperature for 300 years. 

19 hours ago, Troy said:

Thank you I see you are lightening up

I can't lighten up I am Black. 

• Haha 2