Another White Woman Confronting a Black Man Entering His Luxury Apartment-- Racial Profiling

6 hours ago, Chevdove said:

@Pioneer1 I never heard of that term before. Interesting. 

It's called "swatting" because it started off with racists making anonymous calls to police departments reporting threats that cause the departments to send out their S.W.A.T. teams in response and people ended up getting shot by accident as a result.

If you notice, all of this infactuation with calling the police for any and every little minor thing actualy started AFTER the rash of police killings that were caught on video a few years ago.

In the mind of an ignorant racist who wants to hurt or kill a Black person but either isn't courageous enough to do so or perhaps still has a bit of morality preventing them on acting.....they figure a good strategy would be to "trick" or  "egg on" the police to do so.

If the police were punishing these people, fining them, and berating them for calling them for any minor thing instead of automatically taking their side.....it would end immediately.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

If you notice, all of this infactuation with calling the police for any and every little minor thing actualy started AFTER the rash of police killings that were caught on video a few years ago.

@Pioneer1 WOW! Thank you! I learned something new! I remember though, years ago, this was a problem in public schools, where kids would call and threatened that they planted bombs. But, I think this is not easy to process under the law. But yes, I think that there should be some kind of consequence to this situation here. 

I looked up this term, SWATTER and SWATTING:

What is swatting?

Swatting refers to “false reporting an emergency to public safety by a person for the intent of getting a (‘SWAT team’) response to a location where no emergency exists,” according to the National 911 Program. Oftentimes, the caller will report serious crimes, such as a home invasion, shooting or hostage situation, to ensure a robust police response, the National 911 Program adds. Swatters often use caller ID spoofing and other tactics to make the call appear legitimate while simultaneously hiding their identities.

http://time.com/5082806/what-is-swatting-tyler-barriss-troy-livingston/

Swatterunknown

A person who makes false/deliberately exaggerated reports to the police regarding a crime committed

or a disaster occurring, usually via 911. In most states, doing so is a criminal offense.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Swatter

As I posted earlier, there was a recent situation a few weeks ago in North Charleston where the manager of a convenience store, A White woman, called the police and said she wanted the police to come and she said something like, 'It's like a riot out here'... LOL. And actually, it was a bunch of little children and women and maybe one or two older men, They call her 'Gas Station Gail'.